Patty's Lace Ch. 05

Story Info
Direct Purchase.
5k words
5
2.6k
00

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter Five, Direct Purchase.

Climbing back into the window from her "balcony" Patty got dressed in the same outfit that she had on when she went grocery shopping. Grabbing a couple hundred dollars from the bank bag, she put on her bomber jacket, and out the door she went.

Spotting a United Cab on the corner with the light on, she hailed it with a stadium whistle and it rumbled to a stop in front of her. Jumping in the back, as the driver said, "Hi, I'm Cindy, Where too?"

"St. Vincent's Thrift," Patty said.

As she put the cab in gear, Cindy said, "Sure thing, I found some nice vintage there last weekend! Here we go!"

Riding through the bumpy streets, Patty asked, "What did You find?"

Cindy answered, "Where? Ohhh yea, St Vincent's! Let's see, A pair of black suede knee boots, all kinds of clothing including a stars mini dress, even a rotary princess phone!"

Patty asked, "A star's mini dress? Who did it belong to?"

Cindy replied, "Ohh no no. The dress has a stars pattern!" They both laughed.

More small talk was made until Cindy said, "Here we are, I wish I could come in with You." as the cab stopped at the curb. "I love the thriftys!"

Patty paid the cabbie and said, "We have to go sometime then, make a day of it! Can I get your number?"

Cindy replied, "That would be fun! I don't like going alone," and rattled off the number as Patty dialed. They both added it to contacts and Patty stepped out of the cab.

As Patty was closing the door, Cindy said, "I also found a slip like that one, but in black."

Patty looked down and a couple of inches of her Vanity Fair new classic slip lace was showing. Adjusting it she said, "Thanks, see you soon." and closed the door.

Grabbing a basket, she checked the sidewalk sale. Thumbing through the rack, she held a very long, very sheer Pleated Fan Skirt and held it to herself thinking of a couple of formal length half slips she has that would go well with it. Checking the tag, it said Two Dollars, so in her basket it went. Thumbing some more, she found a little black satin ruched dress. Checking the tag, Three Dollars.

Inside the store, she went right for what she came here for. Thumbing through the lingerie rack, the first one she found a robin's egg blue Vanity Fair vintage full slip that was dripping with lace. By it was another Vanity Fair, a white mini full slip with sheer cups and the cutest lace.

Thumb by a few items and there was a Racy Lipstick Red Vanity Fair French Flirts Half Slip. Thinking that she already had one like this, Patty looked the slip over finding it in excellent condition, then at the tag. Three bucks, sold and in her basket it went.

Thumbing by a couple of plain half slips Patty found a simply gorgeous Pastel Blue Vintage Van Raalte Full Slip with loads of lace. "Ohhh, Noes! Five Bucks! Expensive!" she laughed at herself as she put it in the basket. Thumbing back the plain slips went in the basket also. She would add lace to them and they would not be plain, anymore.

Thumbing Thumbing, Patty was nearing the end of the rack. Spotting some wide lace she pulled a gorgeous little Lorraine mini half slip, and found a nest of mini half slips on the rack. "Jackpot," She said to herself as she pull lacy little mini slip after lacy little mini slip from the rack and put them in her cart. She can check them out later.

Right at the end of the rack was a gorgeous Wonder Maid Half Slip/Camisole set. Patty held them up and smiled as she checked the set out. It was in excellent condition and even had a new item feel, making her think that someone just removed the original store tags and put them away.

Checking the mini slips from the nest, she found, another very lacy white Lorraine and gorgeous beige mini for a total of three, including the first one she found.

There were four no tags, sweet sixteen Vanity Fair, most being lacy classics in various colors. There was also, Three Van Raalte, Four Kayser, Two Hollywood Vassarette, A Victoria's Secret, and A Maidenform Confection. She thought, "These will be fantastic for shuffle dancing!" She found only one with a dead waist.

Happy with her haul, so far, she wandered around the store, just seeing if anything would catch her eye.

She found a old-style electric perkolator coffee pot, and dropped it in the cart. She also found a candlestick lamp and a table fan, along with a set of Snap-On screwdrivers in a roll pack for only five bucks. The closing announcement came, so she went to check out and looked her haul over as she stood in line. Thirty-eight slips total.

When Patty's turn came, she piled the slips, household goods, and tools on the belt. There was an older lady training a guy about Patty's age, on the register. He grabbed the pot, fan, lamp and screwdrivers ringing them up then seemed to freeze not knowing what to do next.

His trainer said, "Well, check her out, Doug." to him. He picked up a silky soft Van Raalte ringing it up, then missed the bag and it fell to the floor. Picking it up, he put it in the bag this time.

Marjorie, his trainer said to Patty, "I used to wear little mini slips like this when I was in college, giving her a discreet wink. These are very pretty." Then said to Doug, "Speed it up, so we can call it a day."

Patty looked down to find a good size bulge in his pants as he rang up her silky soft and lacy mini slips. Some he seemed to have trouble finding the price tag on some, or maybe he just holding her as long as he dared. A guy was behind her, waiting to check-out and it didn't seem he minded the wait at all, his eyes focused on each slip with a shit-eating grin on his face as they were rang up. He too had a bulge. Their eyes met for for a moment and they smiled at each other. Patty reached in her purse and handed him a card.

Marjorie said, "Ohhh, that is gorgeous," when he got to the slip / camisole set.

Doug even managed to say "Very Nice!" as he rang the set up. The guy behind gave a nod of approval.

Patty wondered if some or all of the slips may have belonged to Marjorie, at one time.

Doug stammered through saying "$128.92 is the total, Ma'am."

Patty paid him in twenties. Doug put them in the drawer and closed it, handing her the receipt, stammering through, "Thank You and Come Again."

Marjorie said, "You forgot to give change to her!"

"Uh Oh," Doug said, as Marjorie moved to key-open the drawer.

"It's ok, no worries." Patty said, "You do good work here, consider the extra a donation."

Doug said, "Thank You" with a smile, as Marjorie said, "Bless You."

Patty grabbed her bags and headed for the door.

No cabs to hail, she sat on a chair and called a Indie Cab. The man that was behind her came out, and said, "You have good taste in vintage style" They chatted for a couple of minutes, and he ended the conversation by saying, "I'm happily married, but You never know."

Marjorie came out, and seeing Patty sitting there, stopped to thank her again for letting them keep the $11 bucks in change.

Patty said, "No problem, You mind if I ask a question?"

Marjorie responded, "About Doug? He was doing good all day!"

Patty said, laughing "Until I showed up? I think I know why," patting the bag that contained the slips.

Marjorie laughed and said, "Could Be."

Patty continued, "My question is though. Did any of these slips belong to You?"

Marjorie answered, "Most of them did, including the slip/camisole set You bought. I'm happy they were purchased by such a kind, caring person, and if You don't mind me saying, A Very Beautiful Woman."

Patty said, "That's what I thought," and winked at Marjorie.

She laughed and said, "I have to get going, it was good to meet you, and take care."

Doug came out, and as he was turning to go the other way. Patty called out to him and he stopped and turned around as she went to him, taking his hand and leading him back like a puppy to the chair she left her bags in.

"I'm sorry, he said, looking down. "Sorry I dropped your stuff and forgot to give your change back."

Patty replied, smiling, taking his other hand. "It's ok. I know the change will go to a worthy cause. With the slip, You didn't break it, so it's all good! How long have you been working here?"

"Just a couple of days," he replied.

"Still learning the ropes," Patty said. "I know the feeling, and I know you will do good. There is a lot to learn, with a short time to learn it in. Marjorie told me You were doing good, until I showed up with a pile of lingerie."

"Just nervous, I guess, I mean," He said.

Patty replied, "No need to be nervous, not around me."

Doug blurted out, "You are a very beautiful lady!"

"Thank You." She said, "There is still no need to be nervous. Do you know what is in that bag?"

"Of course," he said. "It's a bag full of silky slips, very pretty slips."

"You know, not many guys your age do," Patty said.

Looking up at Patty, Doug replied, "My mom and sisters run around the house in nothing but their slips, very lacy pretty slips like what you bought, all the time. Full Slips, Half Slips with Brassieres, Slip Sets like what you have, which I'll add is gorgeous. My sisters have to beat the guys off with sticks."

"I'm sure they do!" Patty said.

Gaining confidence, Doug said, "As I said, you are very pretty, and all I could think about was how You would look in each slip as I was trying to ring them up." He looked around like the cops were coming for him.

Patty asked, "Do you have some paper?"

"I think so" he said, turning her loose and checking his pockets. "Yes" he said pulling a receipt from his pocket.

The Indie Cab pulled up and Patty told him as she wrote her number down, "You may just get Your chance. Call me when You are ready. Take Care." Patty hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Doug just stood waving, as Patty tossed her bags in the cab, then jumped in and off the cab went.

"G'Day", the driver said, "and How are You, Sheila?"

"Good Day to You! I'm Patty, What is your name?"

"Oh, I'm Mick. Good to meet You, Patty, where to?"

Patty gave the address home as he pulled out of the parking lot. "Did you find anything today?" he asked, making small talk.

"Yes Yes," Patty said. "Some goodies for home and some clothing for shuffle dancing!"

"Shuffle Dancing?" he asked.

"Sure," Patty said. "It's a style of dance that is easier shown than explained. There are a few basic moves, but it's mostly improvised. You should know about it, being a Aussie. It came from Melbourne in the 1980's

"That sounds interesting!" Mick said.

Patty said, "It's fun and a fantastic way to keep in shape! Find a wide sidewalk and I'll show You some moves."

He did and parked the car, leaving it running. They got out and she said "Let's see if I can do this in boots." She synced her phone to the car stereo, and got ready, standing in the center of the sidewalk.

Tapping 1, 2, 3, 4, with her right foot, Hey Ya! by Outkast blasted on and she started her routine with a jump and spin, settling into running man, side-stepping with fast footwork, high kicks, and hops back and forth. Her lacy slip flashed from under her dress as they both flew and flapped in all different directions during her dance. Mick leaned against the car tapping his foot.

Most people walking along stopped to watch Patty dance. Some clapped their hands with the beat, while others tapped their foot. One guy started doing his own dance in the building crowd.

She paused when the song did for a moment, then jumping and spinning. She landed into side to side shuffling adding in a series of more short hops, kicks, and spins. Singing along with the All Right, All Right part of the song, she was spinning during most of it. Shuffling up and back, she shook it like a polaroid picture. As the song ended, she spun round and round, jumping and planting her gorgeous ass on the fender of the car when it was over. Her silken slip settled just over her knees in a wrinkled mess as her dress settled about halfway up her thighs leaving a lot of of shimmering nylon and lace exposed.

The small crowd cheered and started to disperse as Patty lay her dress back over her lacy delight. She turned to Mick as he was clapping for her and said "That's Shuffle Dancing"

Back into the cab, they continued the trip. Mick said, "That was Great! I've not seen that kind of dancing before, but I like it! What kind of outfits did you get for dance?"

"I got parts of outfits," Patty said. "You wanna see?"

"Sure," He said.

Pulling a pastel green vintage Kayser mini slip from her bag, she held it up so he could see it in the rearview mirror.

He said, "That's a nice color!"

She held a Van Raalte up and he said, "That one looks really silky and has very nice lace!

She held up a Hollywood Vassarette. and he said, "Very Nice! You dance in the street wearing these?"

"Well, of course" Patty said, holding up a Lorraine.

"That one is beautiful!" Mick said.

"Sometimes I wear full slips as I dance like this one," She said, holding up the very lacy white Vanity Fair mini by her straps.

"Even more Beautiful!" He said, "I'd love to see You dancing in that!" Then asked, "I know this is L.A. but, how do You get away with dancing in just your slips on the street?"

"Well, I guess I could be the west coast female version of the naked cowboy, but I don't know how to play a guitar, so I wear them under dresses, Silly!" She answered. They both laughed. "If you would like to see me and others shuffle dancing we are having a get-together Friday evening, on top of Joe's Garage, downtown on Francisco. "Anybody is welcome to come dance or watch, and I hear there is even going to be a video crew! That is a good idea though, I may try it sometime with a full slip."

"Try what?" he asked.

Patty answered, "Using a full slip as outerwear, during a routine!" It would have to be a really nice one, maybe one of my satin slips, with a bodysuit or something under, but that's a Good Idea, Thanks!

"Who sets these up?" He asked as she held up a Peanut Butter Vanity Fair classic lacy half slip.

Patty said, "Various people and groups set them up and send out invitations over the interwebs. I go with a bunch of friends and I'm known as RetroChick in those circles." As she held a Sunny Yellow Vanity Fair Mini Half Slip with climbing lace.

"Can I come with You and Your Friends?" He asked.

"Sure", She replied, handing him a card. "Here is my number, we are meeting up around 4pm on Friday at Riordan's around the corner from the garage. Let me know if you are going to show. We may even get You in the ring!"

"Great!" Mick said, "Those are all Gorgeous and I'll look forward to watching you dance. I hope you don't mind me being so forward but, I really like the one You have on!" He said.

Patty played with her dress, flashing the slip she was wearing and replied " You do? You like this one? Well, I hope you don't mind me being so forward but, how much You wanna give me for her?"

"How Much?" He asked.

"Yea, how much, everything is for sale, for the right price." She pressed as she pulled the slip's lace up her thigh, then smoothed it back down.

He offered, "How about free cab ride, Sheila?"

Patty countered, "It's Patty, and I need a little more."

He said, "You want a tip? That will be a first!"

Patty covered the exquisite slip with her dress.

He said, "Ok, twenty bucks"

She put a little slip lace on display as she spread her legs and upped the ante, "One hundred bucks!"

"ONE HUNDRED BUCKS! I'll give ya, Thirty," He countered as he parked the car and turned to haggle over the sexy slip with her.

Patty showed him all of the slip's lace and some of it's shimmering body, "Eighty," and started moving her hand up and down the inside of her thigh, taking the slip with it.

He enjoyed the show for a few moments, then said "Forty."

Hiking her dress up to her waist, Patty jerked the slip up and forward, as she slid down in the seat. Pointing at him, she then pushed the slip down to her snatch with her pointed finger, tracing her labia through her panties and lace of the slip, "70 bucks," she said, as she started fingering herself with the silken body of the Vanity Fair New Classic.

Her fingers speeded up rubbing the slip into her twat through her panties. The slip's silky soft nylon stretched and loosened as her lace flapped. Patty bounced as her hips bucked crushing and grinding the back of it into the car seat. She used both hands to erratically pull at her lace and abuse her fabulous slip by stretching it's silky body as she fucked it vigorously, He said, "Crikey! Ok, ok 70! Deal?"

Patty slowed and her hips pumped his slip instead of bucked it. Giving her lace a couple of hard jerks, she reached her right hand up. He shook it as she said panting, "Deal. I just have to finish what I started."

Her hand went back to her panties, snatching them to the side. She punished his newly purchased slip as she pumped her hips faster, carelessly pulling and yanking at her glamourous lace. She softly moaned while banging his slip with abandon, her eyes closed. She opened them and looked directly at him, when he said, "Oh, that is Bonza, Sister!

Patty filled herself with the slip's lace as she fucked and grinded his slip's body into the seat, moaning loudly. Pulling the lace out of her pussy slowly, she gasped then yanked the rest out sending her over the top. Screaming "YESSSSS!" as her body went into spasms, she tugged at and rubbed herself with the abused slip's silken body as her orgasm burst forth.

Settling down, she was in her own world for a few moments. Coming back to reality, she patted her mound with the silky body of his freshly-fucked slip, then arched her back. Pulling it down her legs, she stepped out of it and held it up. Patty hugged and kissed the hot damp slip goodbye leaving a little lipstick in the beautiful lace, noticing the scent of her perfume, sweat, and sex. She handed it to him as he handed her Seventy Dollars, saying. "I've never seen anything like that before, Crikey! Quickly writing, he handed her a scrap paper and said, "Anytime You need a ride Shiela, I mean Patty, Call Me!"

Patty looked the lipstick red French Flirts over and pulled it up her legs. Fidgeting around in the seat, she got it in place as he pulled up in front of her building.

Mick said, "Remember, when You need a ride, Call Me!" As she exited the cab.

"Sure Thing." Patty said, flashing the lace of the French Flirts.

The cab pulled away, as she walked up the steps to her building carrying her bags. Up in her place, she turned on the radio and undressed until she only had her camisole on. Bomber jacket on the coat rack, sunflower boots under, French Flirts in a crumpled pile on the floor. She dropped her panties in the hamper, went in the sewing room and hung her dress on the "go to laundry" rack. Stepping into the shower she draped the cami over the rod and turned on the hot water.

Stepping out of the shower, the camisole dropped back over the head, covering her wet tits and torso in lavish ivory lace and silky smooth nylon. Finding some lacy satin taps in the armoire', up her legs they went. It was just a thing for her to put lingerie on her wet body, after she bathed. Knowing she had at least a 1/2 dozen more half slips to match that camisole, she went to the sewing room to find some.

Moving some storage containers around, she found the one she was looking for marked waist slips. Carefully thumbing through the neatly folded slips in the overloaded container, she laid some on the dresser. "I know I have some more of those." she thought as she came to the bottom of the container. She found a very lacy Vanity Fair of a different style and slid it up her wet legs. Finding another container marked half slips, she opened it to find it was about 2/3 of the way full and right there on top was what she was looking for. A ivory Vanity Fair New Classic.

12