Patty's Lace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking it up, she found another underneath. Grabbing it she checked the tags. One Medium, One Large, Both 26 inches. Down her legs the other slip went, leaving it in a damp crumpled pile on the floor. She pulled the medium up her legs, and went to the living room the check the mirror. The waistband on the tight slip ended up a little higher than she liked, but her round rump looked fantastic from the smoothing effect of the slip's moderately stretched nylon body. The top of her walking slit was just a few inches from the bottom of her fabulous ass, looking so sexy tucked in underneath. This would go good with pencil skirts, she thought.

Peeling it off, she stepped out of it and the large went on. Although Patty looked lovely in the elegant slip, she frowned. It hung on her loosely falling to just above her knees with a lot of stretch in the elastic left, but it stayed up on it's own. Dancing a little, the slip didn't fall to her feet, but the band roamed and moved around her waist when she twisted and twirled. "I'm not a large yet, but close, damn" she thought. Slapping her ass through the slip, she thought, "Damn! Bubble Butt! Some of this has got to go!" Pinching the sides of the slip at the band to see how it would fall, Patty decided a couple of stiches were needed to tighten her up and she needed to do a little dieting. She did like the way the slip flowed loosely over her Beautiful Bubble Butt swishing and bouncing around when she danced. She found some matches, so she was happy with herself

Twirling to the couch and plopping down on it, she started pulling her haul from the bags. Putting the lamp on the table and plugging it in, "Well damn, it doesn't work" she thought. Taking the shade off, she flicked the bulb and got another from the kitchen. Screwing it in, the light came on. Now she just needed the right style of bulb. The fan was next, when Patty turned it on. "HEY! This does work, really good!" Her slip frantically blew up her thighs flapping around as she found out how strong it was. Grabbing the perkolator as she stood, the fan blew her slip up and around her thighs as she re-enacted that scene from the lady in red with a shuffle dance twist.

Shuffling into the kitchen, she continued to dance swinging her hips to one side, as she washed the pot out, then prepared and started it. Her slip did a dance on it's own with the walking slit moving from her rear to her left side. The pot bubbled and gurgled as what Patty called, The Elixir of Life started perking. She always liked perked coffee better than drip, so this will be a real treat!

The pot settled into a beat and she danced around the kitchen to it. Slowing down, Patty rolled her hips, slinging her slip around as she poured a cup full. Shuffling back toward the living room she jumped, not as part of the dance, but because she spilled some of the hot coffee on her camisole. Grabbing a dishtowel on the way through, she opened the hamper. Setting the coffee by the fan, it blew her slip back up as she plopped down on the couch. Patty turned the fan off and her slip settled at the top of her thighs.

Dabbing and patting the front of her camisole she got most of it off, then started going through the bag of slips. She wadded up the mini slips into little balls, tossing them at it, making some and missing some. She found the one with the dead waistband and tossed it at the door of the sewing room along with a few that needed some attention.

She pushed the slips that landed on the front edge of the hamper inside, then picked up the ones in the floor dropping them in. The hamper was so full, she just took the full slips and slip-set to the kitchen and dropped it in a bowl to be cleaned later

Opening the door to the sewing room, she grabbed the dead waisted mini with her big and second toe and kicked it up to her hand, catching it by her lace, and tossing it on the left side of the sewing machine to be fixed. Picking up the rest she folded them and put them on the dresser. Closing the lid on the container she took the New Classics from, it went back into the stack. The satin dress and fan skirt were laid on the cutting table.

Back in the kitchen, she filled her bowls and dunked the new to her slips. She danced around the kitchen as she cleaned them and set them in the dish drainer. The cami and loose half slip she wore was soaked with soap and water as usual by the time she finished. Her nipples were hard in the lavish lace of her wet camisole clinging to her tits. The cami went over her head and in the sink. The front of her loose half slip was clinging to her legs. Down her legs and into the sink it went. Rinsing them out, with warm water, she squeezed the excess water out and back on they went.

She climbed out on her balcony wearing just the half slip and camisole. Liking the way her lingerie felt and stuck to her body when wet, she soaked them as often as possible. She pulled the line and hung slips as her nipples hardened even more in the cool night breezes. Pull, hang a slip until the dish drainer was empty. Her cami went over her head and on the line, then her slip went down her legs and on the line. Standing out there clad only in the wet lacy satin taps, until feeling a chill, she climbed back inside.

Jacqueline went over her head as Flirtin' With Disaster by Molly Hatchet came on the radio. Walking figure 8's as the intro played, Patty jumped into high gear barefoot shuffle dancing with Jacqueline hugging her body when the first verse started. Hopping and bouncing side to side during the song. She tried something she had not done in a long time, a split which didn't work out so well. "I'll have to practice that" she thought as she stood and resumed her routine. Jacqueline rolled over her body in waves fluttering and bouncing as the song finished up. Falling back on her couch, she thought. "Maybe I'll wear Jacqueline as a dance dress for a routine. I'll just need a bodysuit.

Jumping up from the couch, she climbed into the bay window, firing up the laptop. Looking through the sites she found a perfect body suit called a body wrap. It had molded cups and removable straps, coming in nude which would be perfect under Jacqueline and any other lighter color slips and black. She thought of a couple black full slips she has, finding her size and clicking to purchase two of each, she pressed the buy button and paid. Coming from Canada, they would not be there by Friday, but there are Shuffle Parties happening just about every weekend.

Happy with her day, she realized how long it had been, but couldn't believe it was only 9:30pm, and readied herself for bed. She slept soundly with her dolphin and Jacqueline hugging her body.

Waking up to no alarm, She looked at her phone as the coffee perked, but that is another chapter.

12