Patty's Lace Ch. 06

Story Info
Midnight Angel Past Midnight.
4.6k words
4
1.6k
00

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's Lace

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter 006 Midnight Angel Past Midnight

Waking up to no alarm Patty looked at her phone. 2:30am. "Wow," she thought as she perked coffee. "Usually I am going to sleep about this time!" She poured a cup and dialed the phone.

A female picked up saying "The Original Pantry! This is Olivia, Can I help You?"

Patty asked, "Is Matteo there?"

Olivia answered, "Yea poor guy, he has been here since yesterday. He is catching a power nap in the back, while we are quiet. Shall I get him?"

"No No, Don't disturb him. Did he make a cheesecake?" Patty asked.

"Is this Patty?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, but how did You know? she asked.

"Ohh, Matteo has been looking to the door, every couple of minutes, saying he is waiting for his Midnight Angel."

"I'm on my way," Patty said.

Ohh, He'll be so happy! Olivia said. "He even saved a piece of cake for You! I'll let him know You are coming."

"Please don't, I'd like to surprise him! Patty said. I'll be there in a little bit."

"Sure thing," Olivia said. "You will make his night!"

They hung up and Patty got dressed. Tossing a skirt and top over Jacqueline, she opened the balcony window, to check the weather. Her slips swayed in the cool night breezes. Closing it, she pulled her boots on, grabbed her coat and clutch as she went out the door.

No cabs on the street so, she called Bell and one was there in just a couple of minutes. Things were quiet for everybody at 3am on a Wednesday morning. The cab rumbled through the streets that belonged to the cop cars, garbage trucks and delivery vans at this time of day. Pulling to the curb, Patty paid the cabbie and stepped inside The Pantry.

Olivia met her at the door saying, "You must be Patty! Matteo has been chattering about You all night, Good to meet You!"

"Good to meet You, Olivia! Is Mattie still napping?" she asked.

"Yes he is, come with me." Olivia said.

The only others there were a couple of guys in work clothes sitting in a booth checking the ladies out as they crossed the room. Ronnie, a Cabbie she knows was at the bar sipping coffee. Following her through the kitchen, they came to the back office. Mattie was sitting in a office chair, with his head back. Olivia stayed at the door as Patty quietly went to him. Kneeling down at his side. She kissed his cheek over and over, not saying a word. Stopping when he rubbed his cheek and waved his hand as if to shoo a fly, Olivia giggled as Patty resumed the kissing until he stirred.

Opening his eyes, he looked at her, jumping up and saying excitedly, "hey ecco il mio angelo di mezzanotte" as she stood.

Grabbing and hugging her tight he said, "It is really good to see you. Come, Come! I save you a piece of cake!

He took her hand and they went back to the dining room. Olivia poured around round of coffee for Ronnie and the guys, then set Patty up at the end of the counter as Matteo ran back into the kitchen, returning in just a couple of moments with a very large slice of Mixed Berry New York Cheesecake.

Patty took a bite, and fed Matteo a bite. "Ohhh, that is fit for a King" Patty said.

Matteo smiled wide and took a sip of coffee from Patty's cup, then said, "Or a Queen!"

A couple stumbled in, A surfer looking dude and a tall willowy lady with long legs. Both really blitzed and dressed in formal wear. He had on a standard Tux and she had on a peach backless infinity formal dress. She stopped in the doorway to steady herself swaying around. Olivia poured a couple cups of coffee, as he plodded forward a couple of steps then turned back to get her. Grabbing her hand as she teetered, she went head over heels to the floor, and rolled over on her back, giggling. Patty noticed a flash of wide lace just above her ankles as she thought. "At least she is a happy drunk."

He grabbed her hands, trying to pull her to her feet. As hard as she tried to get up, she just fell back on her ass, still giggling. Her dress hiked up a little more each time she plopped down on the floor showing more slip, until she slumped over to one side, saying, "I'll just have breakfast here." slurring her words. Patty identified the formal length lacy half slip she was wearing as a Vintage Komar. Everybody was amused by the show.

Olivia poked Ronnie, and said, "There's your next fare."

Ronnie replied, "Oh, Boy!"

Olivia set the coffee tray on the nearest booth table and said, "Need some help here Matt!"

Patty stood up and said, "I'll help," and went over to them. Olivia and Patty grabbed the drunken woman under her arms and pulled her from the floor. Dragging her to the nearby booth, her dress and slip fell back to her ankles and she lost a heel on the way. Olivia picked up the tray as Patty held the drunk up. Letting her go, she plopped down at the edge of the seat.

Laying back in the booth she pulled on her dress until it was hiked halfway up her thighs. Most of her silky formal slip with it's gorgeous lace was now on display as she squirmed in the booth. Patty kicked the woman's heel under the booth.

Matteo was already preparing the breakfast bowls, all the way, when Patty sat down on her stool. Patty watched the drunk as she giggled and babbled incoherently while pulling and jerking at her eye-catching slip until it was up over her knees in a wrinkled heap on top of her thighs. Her date paid no attention to her, just sipping his coffee with his eyes closed.

Patty looked at Olivia and said, "I don't think I've ever been that drunk."

Olivia replied, "I don't think I've ever been that happy! She won't be later this morning though. I wish I had legs like that!"

Patty said, "She's like a friggin' Stork, but she has a nice outfit"

Olivia replied, "That dress is too wild for me, it won't stay where it is suppose to be."

"I don't think that dress is at fault," Patty retorted as the drunk chick pulled it all the way up her thighs, and started playing with her slip. "Besides, you know what happens at wedding receptions. Lots of dresses get hiked up in dark corners. Betcha a dollar she has nothing on under that slip"

"You mean,,," Olivia said.

"Yep, she's going commando, and not by choice. Look at him, all he wants to do now is sleep"

"You are probably right, but I'll take that bet." Olivia said. They both laughed.

"How are we going to find out?" Patty asked.

"Leave that to me." Olivia answered.

Matteo was thinking and served the breakfast up in to-go bowls. Olivia took the breakfast to them, placing the bowls with the set-up and he started eating slowly. Olivia ran her toe across the bottom of the drunk woman's shoeless foot, and up in the bench both her feet went tossing the dress and slip onto her stomach answering Patty's and Olivia's question.

Setting her up with breakfast, Olivia went back behind the counter by Matteo and handed Patty a dollar. "How did you know?" She asked as the drunk chick's feet went back on the floor, She yanked her by the lace, until it was back at the top of her thighs, then played with it rubbing her thighs and pulling down on it.

"She looks like a dark corner woman" Patty answered. "Her panties are probably on the floor in the corner where he hiked up her dress, lifted her slip, dropped them and screwed her. She was probably also too drunk to find them after he did her from behind."

"Now wait, how do You know that?" Matteo asked.

Patty answered with a question. "Where is the slit on that slip, facing forward or back."

Both Matteo and Olivia studied her slip, Olivia spoke up. "It looks like to the back, under her."

"Elementary, My Dear Watson" Patty said. " He screwed her through the lacy slit of that slip, it's to her back, so I say from behind."

"Brilliant Deduction!" Olivia proclaimed. They all laughed.

She reached up on the table, spilling the glass of water into her lap, soaking her beautiful slip and just about spilling her bowl on herself, as she pulled herself up. She managed to sit upright with her long shapely legs sticking out of the side of the booth. She tugged at and jerked her wet slip until it hung over her knees with it's wide lace at a strange angle as Olivia brought her a towel. She rubbed the slip, drying it as best she could. Trying to eat most of the food went in her mouth, with some of it landing on her slip as Olivia brought her another glass of water.

"You need an operator's manual for that fork?" Surfer Dude asked. She looked at him, giggled, and stuck out her tongue. Taking a drink of water didn't work out much better as she ended up with wet tits. Olivia brought her yet another glass of water. She dabbed at them as her nipples hardened.

The working guys paid and walked out, checking her out as she brushed the scrambled egg off her slip.

Finishing up their breakfast, She stuck her leg in the air, wiggling as she tried to put on her heel. Olivia handed him the ticket, saying, "You need a ride? Ronnie over there is a cab driver." She bounced around and got her heel back on.

Surfer dude replied, "No, we are ok." then tried standing. "Maybe, we do", he said.

Olivia made a doggie bag, and put it on the table. Ronnie stood her up with her dress falling back to her ankles as her wet slip stuck to her legs.

Surfer Dude took care of the check. She put her arm around his neck and he dragged her a few feet while she tried to remember how to walk. Leaning over Ronnie's hand went between her dress and slip.

When he picked her up, Her dress fell back to the top of her thighs, hanging down in back, exposing most of her slip again as he held her in his arms. She whispered something in his ear and, put her other arm around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder.

Olivia, reached over and gave her lace a little tug, looking up at Ronnie and saying "You Dog," giggling. He moved his arm under the back of her knees, making the pretty slip move and twitch, smiling wide at Olivia. She picked up the hundred dollar bill, looked at Surfer dude and said, "Thanks! Come Again!" He gave a thumbs up as he staggered out.

Surfer dude held the diner door open as Ronnie carried her out saying, "Be back in a bit"

Surfer Guy slid into the cab as the night breezes played with the drunk chick's dress and slip. Helping as much as he could, they got her in the back seat. Her round ass was facing the open door with her head in Surfer Dude's lap. Her dress was around her waist and her slip tangled in her thighs. He closed it and off they went.

Ronnie returned a little over an hour later during first light. Whistling as he walked in he sat back in his place, Olivia freshened his cup.

Olivia said, "Tell us about your adventure with the drunks, and what did she whisper in your ear?"

Ronnie told his story, "Dude was staying in the hotel just around the corner. He got out of the cab, paid a few bucks and started to go inside. I asked him if he forgot someone and he replied, Man, I don't even know her name, she's all yours.

Continuing he said, "So I'm stuck with a drunk chick. I managed to get her address and it wasn't far, just a few minutes away. I got her up to her condo, put her to bed, got her name which is Amanda and her number. I also got this.

Taking Amanda's high-class lacy formal half slip from his jacket pocket, he slid it across the counter as they looked on. "Who wants it?" he asked.

Olivia asked, "Ronnie, did you?"

He replied, "A gentleman does not discuss such matters, Missy!" and winked.

"You did, You dog! Got her home and did her." Olivia retorted.

He said "Hmm, not exactly. She was babbling about how weddings made her so horny and showing it to me, so,,,"

"You did her in the back seat of the cab, hahahahha, What did she whisper in your ear?" she said, picking up Amanda's slip and holding it to her waist.

"Three words, Fuck Me Hard." He said.

"So you did and you fucked her in this?" she asked, tossing the slip back on the counter. He just looked at her and she knew the answer. "Stork Woman's slip is too long for me, anyway"

Norton and another guy walked in. Matteo said, "Hey, now I can go!"

Olivia said as Matteo grabbed his stuff and the group broke up, "Hopefully Brenda shows soon."

Matt's bus pass fell out of his pocket as he put his jacket on. Patty picked it up and handed it to him, asking. "Where do You live?"

"Chatsworth," he answered.

"Oh that's too far." She said picking up the slip and holding it to her waist. "You are coming home with me, I live just around the corner, and I'll make You Breakfast. The cake was Fabulous! Don't say No!"

Turning to Ronnie, she asked, "Can You give us a ride?"

Looking at his watch, he said, "Sure, by the way, You want that slip, it's yours, it looks good on You."

Patty looked at the tag as she said, "Thanks, just my size" thinking, yep a Komar.

Patty put Amanda's slip in her bag, and Ronnie gave them a ride to her place.

"Thanks Ronnie!" Patty said giving him two $20s, "One for the ride, one for You!"

Ronnie replied, "Thank You! I'd wash that slip before wearing it if I were you"

Up in her place, Patty said, "The Elixir of Life, coming right up, as the coffee perked. Looking at Amanda's slip, she knew why Ronnie said to wash it as she noticed the large cum stain in the lace of the top of the slit and silky fabric around it. She took out a bowl, dunked the slip, washed her hands and fixed Mattie's coffee asking "Would you like bacon or sausage" as she walked in the living room.

Matt lay back on the couch and fell asleep while she was in the kitchen. She put the coffee on the table, and shook him a little. No go, he was fast asleep so kneeling by the couch she kissed his cheek over and over and he stirred, turning to look at her.

"Ohh I sorry, Angel," he said.

Patty said, taking his hand "My guy worked all day and all night and is sorry for falling asleep? Come with me."

She led him to her bed and pulled back the covers so he could sit. Helping him off with his clothing and shoes, he lay down and she tucked him in. Sitting on the bed by him, she kissed his lips and said, "Sleep Well with Sweet Dreams, My Friend.

He replied, "My Dreams will be of You." and smiled.

Stripping down to Jacqueline, Patty put the breakfast goodies back in the fridge. Sipping on the coffee, she watched him through her bedroom door as he slept thinking, That's a Good Idea, and joined him. She wouldn't be cuddling with Flipper today.

Going to sleep with Jacqueline hugging her body, an arm over his chest and her thigh laid across his, she woke up with his arm around her waist and his hard cock jammed against her ass with the only thing separating the two being Jacqueline's silky body.

She pumped her rear into his cock sizing him up thinking, "Pretty Nice." Going to the kitchen for a drink of water, She dropped her panties into a hamper along the way. Setting her glass on the table, Jacqueline went over her head and to her place. Getting into the armoire' she found a pink Vanity Fair Lace Piquant with white scalloped lace. She was going to be fucking in a full slip soon, and yes it would happen if she had anything to say about it. She would rather get some while wearing a loose flowing slip and this style was one of her favs, so on it went.

Finishing the water, she went back to bed. Looking him over she thought, "I am going to fuck him when he wakes, should it be now or later?" She decided later and climbed back into bed. He rolled over while she was gone to his other side. "No Problem" she thought and gently scratched the base of his back until he rolled over on it. One more scratch just below his belly button and she rolled with him to where they were before. His strong arm around her, his hardening cock buried in the silky folds of her slip against her bubble butt, making little noises in her ear.

A few hours later, she woke to find him gently pumping that bubble butt through her slip. He still made the little noises and his breath was warm on her ear, so she just lay there for a few minutes enjoying him. Now was the time though, it was late afternoon and even after working a triple, he had to be back to work tonight.

Working her way out of the bed, she climbed back in as he rolled to his back with his soldier sticking straight up, but softening. Grabbing him, she stroked a little, then started one of her expert blow jobs with a kiss to the his tip. He stirred a little as she licked the shaft like a popsicle, and woke when she started deep throating him saying, "le mucche sacre wow il mio angelo!"

He played with her hair as she continued for a few minutes moving down, lifting her slip to find a naked snatch. Gently feeling and rubbing she pumped her hips into his hand. Turning around, she kissed his lips as she stoked his cock into the front of her silky pink slip.

Throwing a leg over to mount him she moved on top as he grabbed her waist. Rolling both of them over, he ended up on top saying, "Basta sdraia l'angelo." Starting with her full red lips he kissed them as he slid the straps of her slip off her shoulders. Taking his sweet time, he moved down to her neck, as he fondled one boob then the other with her slip hardening her nipples before uncovering them.

Moving to them he took one in hand as his tongue licked and flicked at the other. She arched her back and softly moaned as he worked his magic for a few minutes then moving down, kissing her tummy and farther down through the silky pink nylon.

He used her lace to crank her up, then pushing her slip up and over her mound, he used his tongue to get her going. Tracing her labia and flicking her clit, Patty gently pumped her pussy to him, holding his head. Just when she thought she was going to go, he stopped. Moving up quickly, he looked into her eyes, then kissed her lips as he penetrated her.

He started slow and firm. Patty couldn't stand it, slinging her snatch up to meet his every thrust. He didn't speed up but became more forceful. She slid her arms out of the straps and her gorgeous pink full slip settled at her waist. Bucking her hips to him, he slid his hands under her to hold her shoulders. She moaned as he speeded up until he was pounding her and that slip into the bed. The harder she fucked him, the harder he pounded her. They kept that up for a few minutes until he whispered "Your Turn" in her ear and rolled off.

Patty immediately rolled up on him, stroking his rock hard cock with her dreamy slip out of habit, then settled in to ride. Guiding him in, her slip bounced around her waist as she fucked him for all she was worth. She was doing the pounding now and he was loving it. Leaning forward kissing his lips, he slapped her bubble butt through the slip while she grinded her boobs into his chest. He grabbed her ass, as she leaned up through the bouncing slip and she fucked him until collapsing into his arms.

They kissed and laughed for a couple of minutes with him still inside her, rock hard. She rolled off him and up on all fours. He moved in behind and lifted her lacy slip. Back in he went and she fucked him as hard as he fucked her. Her slip bounced around and fell down between them, her lace caressing his shaft with every thrust. He leaned forward asking, "Where do You want it?"

She replied by slapping the slip covering her ass hard. Then she took his hand and slapped her slip with it. He got the message and slapped her ass through the slip from time to time. She twitched and moaned each time. Leaning over whispering more, her knees went out from under her and he pounded her and the pretty pink slip into the bed from behind until she screamed "Ohhhhh FUCK!!!!" Pulling out, both of them went over the top, with her in spasms as he shot his load over her fabulous slip clad ass. Driving his cock into the gorgeous slip, she soaked up a lot of cum as he pumped it into her. Rolling over to one side as she rolled to the other they chatted, laughed, and kissed.

12