Patty's Lace Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jumping out of bed, pulling the straps of her full slip back into place, Patty asked. "Would You like a shower?"

"That would be Great," He replied.

Leading him to the door, she said "Feel Free, I'll get You a towel"

He looked at the lipstick red vintage Van Raalte full slip hanging on the back of the door, taking her by the lace at her hem, saying, "bello" as she grabbed some full and half slips hanging on the shower curtain rod.

Taking the slips to the sewing room, she brought back a large fluffy towel and washcloth. Stepping into the steamy bathroom, he was singing a song in Italian as she handed the cloth to him and he kissed her. She set the towel and her Ashley Taylor on the toilet seat lid and her Vanity Fair dropped to the floor.

Stepping out of it, she slipped into the shower with him. Taking the cloth, she washed his back and he returned the favor. They laughed and he sang to her in Italian as they cleaned each other until the hot water ran out.

Stepping out of the shower, Patty shook her Ashley Taylor out and over her head it went. She patted him dry as it started to cling to her.

She said, "Breakfast Time," asking "Bacon or Sausage or both?"

He replied, "You choose."

She grabbed her cum soaked slip from the floor and went to the kitchen dunking the Vanity Fair. Washing her hands, she fixed him a breakfast of a Ham and Cheese 3 egg omelet, along with bacon, sausage and toast.

He finished dressing and went to the living room admiring Patty as she fixed herself a ham and egg sandwich with bacon. She brought the plates and set them on the coffee table. Turning back she brought them coffee and water as he sat in the chair.

He asked the time and she said, "8pm." She knelt on the floor beside him, looking up as he said, "Questo Ăš adatto per un re, grazie, you have no sausage though?

She replied, "I've already had my sausage and they laughed."

He told her of his home in Pesaro and touring the United States for a year before settling in L.A. as they had breakfast in the evening. Finishing up, she cleared the plates and poured fresh coffee. He took her hand sitting her on his knee. She leaned to him putting her arms around his neck.

Listening to the stories of his travels, he told her of the city that never sleeps, being a longshoreman in Florida and even following the rodeo circuit for a season as a bullrider in places like Oklahoma, Wyoming, and Arizona.

"Now You are the best Chef at The Pantry!" Patty said.

"Ohh," he said, "But not for long, I study to be a truck driver!"

"The big rigs?" Patty asked.

"Yes Yes!" He said, "Coast to Coast!"

"I wanna ride, I wanna ride!" Patty said, bouncing on his knee.

"You got one," he replied.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, then asked, "What time do you need to be to work?"

"In a little over an hour," he replied.

Going to her big bay window, she looked up and down the street, no cabs. She dialed Ronnie to see if he was on duty, and he said he could be there in a about 15. Perfect Patty replied.

They dressed and her phone rang. It was Ronnie saying he was on the way and will be there in a few minutes. Patty put on a light floral sundress and climbed out on her balcony to get the slips from the line. Being there all last night and today they should be dry by now.

The harsh light of a streetlamp showed the lacy outline of the full slip she had on through the dress as she pulled the line, grabbed a slip and pulled again. Noticing the empty spot about 2/3 the way down the line where her lacy Kayser mini slip was suppose to be, she found the note from Steve. Smiling, she was happy that he took her up on her offer.

Handing the lacy mini slips through the window to Matteo, he looked each one over making comments about their beauty or how soft they were as he carefully laid each one over the back of the couch.

"I really like this one" he said when she handed him a Lorraine. She studied him as he looked the slip over. When he turned to lay her over the couch, she stopped him, and took the slip. Kissing it leaving lipstick in her lace, she folded it, and put it in his pocket looking into his bright eyes. He took her in his arms through the window and kissed her as the cab pulled up below.

Grabbing their stuff, down the stairs and to the street they went. He held open the door of the cab for Patty. She climbed in, he followed, and away they went. But that is another chapter.

12