Patty's Lace Ch. 09

Story Info
First Time, Technically Speaking!
5.2k words
5
2.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's Lace

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter Nine, First Time, Technically Speaking!

Waking up, Patty stretched and looked at the clock, 10am. Young was not going to be there until 2pm so there was plenty of time to cuddle with Flipper. Just thinking about the day ahead with him warmed her up so she threw the covers off and took the delicate lace of the Lorraine half-slip she slept in into her fingertips. Sitting up and moving forward on the bed she leaned back against the headboard as she played with her slip's stunning lace, then picked up the phone.

Young answered and Patty asked if he had any plans for lunch, He replied, "None, just had breakfast, are we still on for later today?"

Patty told him, "We can make it earlier if You like." as she caressed a bare nipple.

"How early?" He asked.

"Whenever You like" She replied.

"I was hoping for an answer like that, On My Way," he said.

She jumped from the bed going to the kitchen, looking in the fridge, "Good thing he had breakfast already, damn time for more shopping." She thought. "He'll just have to be satisfied with a hot box lunch!" giggling out loud. Starting a pot perking, she went to the shower. In and out in just a few minutes she pulled her silky soft Lorraine half-slip up her wet legs and went to the sewing room.

She took the sundress that was going to be the dance dress from the hangar and put it on. About a half inch of slip lace peeked from under the hem of the dress. She started to hide the lace but left it on display as he likes her slips anyway.

Going to the armoire' she found some ivory hi-waisted tap shorts made of beautiful lace, all lace. "He would just have to deal with these." She thought.

She went to her bed and tossed her covers to the foot of the bed, then to the sewing room finding a storage container marked half-slips. Returning to her bed she poured it onto the creme satin fitted sheet. Spreading the slips of all colors out across the bed, she found Shadowlines, Doesn't Slips, Vassarettes and possibly a hundred more. Some had pretty lace of one to three inches wide while others had lavish lace up to nine inches deep. Again, she thought, "He would just have to deal with these" as she remade the bed.

She was giddy with anticipation of seeing him and being with him, just because. Her sex ached to be touched by someone other than herself and Young was just the guy for the job.

Dancing be damned for today, she was going to fuck him, she was going to fuck him hard, she was going to fuck him for a long time, and she was not going to remove a stitch of clothing while fucking him, that would be his job.

Patty jumped into the big bay window. A few moments later a white early 2000's Mustang pulled up in front of her building to the curb below. Her heart fluttered and she became instantly warm down there when she saw Young step out of the car. He had a distressed olive henley, 501's and engineer boots on. She had not seen him in anything other than uniform, mostly at night until now and marveled at how ruggedly handsome he is. She touched the windowpane and watched him enter the building thinking, "Even if I just saw him on the street as a stranger, she would be after him" as she mouthed to herself "Damn! He is soooo Hot!"

A knock came at the door, and she stumbled out of the window just about falling, composing herself then opening the door. He stepped inside and held up a Carl's Jr. bag pointing at it and saying, "Lookie what I have, Breakfast for You, Sleepyshead!"

Putting the bag on the table by her window, he took her hand and she smiled as he kissed her cheek. She responded by pouncing into his arms. Her slip's lace poured out from the hem of her dress and quivered as the front of the dress went up from her pumping them into his jeans with force. Her right leg went up and wrapped around his legs as her pumping turned to screwing. She was white hot down there, her lace was moist, and her sex ached for him to be inside. He answered her lunge at him by running his tongue into her waiting mouth dancing with hers as he jerked up the back of her dress and took her dreamy slip in his hands rubbing her pumping bubble butt with it.

Kicking out of his boots and starting to spin her leg went back to the floor. He unzipped her dress as they spun to the couch, and she was slammed onto it. She pulled him on top of her by his shirt and they kissed passionately while she wiggled as he pawed at her dress until it was down around her ankles, and she kicked it across the room. Practically ripping his shirt from his body, she threw it across the room. It landed by her dress on the floor, and she went for his pants twisting the buttons. He kissed her then broke their embrace standing by the couch.

Patty leaned up on one arm watching him unbutton the 501s biting her lip and smiling. Her hand went to her slip jerking it down to pet her sex with Lorraine's lace. She went into mad woman mode, standing up by him to jerk his pants and boxers down then kissed his lips excitedly as she drove her silky slip and lace taps into his groin pumping her hips wildly. Under the alluring lace her hand went grabbing his cock with the slip's soft body stroking him fast with a tight grip as he stepped out of his clothing with it hardening in the silky slip.

When he was hard, Patty went to her knees. Kissing the head of his cock, she commenced with an expert blow job for a few minutes. She then leaned back and pulled her drop-dead gorgeous Lorraine half-slip up over her boobs. Leaning forward, his cock was buried in her cleavage covered by her slip. Patty moved her tits up and down his cock, giving him her sultry slip for a silky tit job. She looked down watching as her slip bounced and wrinkled while she held her tits together for his thrusting cock.

She couldn't get enough of him, but she was going to get all she could. Stopping from time to time, she took him in hand rubbing her boobs through her slip with his cock, pushing its head into her hard nipples or sucking him like a pro! Then, more silky boob job, fucking her tits and slip. Sliding his cock under Lorraine's lace he went back into her cleavage under her slip this time. She squeezed her boobs around his cock. The slip flapped erratically moving up and down with his thrusting dick as she gave it and her tits to him to be fucked as hard and as long as he wanted.

Standing, she kissed him deeply pulling her slip down. After a minute or so, she let go and fell back on the couch, saying "Take Me"

He fell on top of her, his lips going for hers while his cock went for Lorraine. The hot slip shuddered and flapped as Young's cock slid over her silky body and pretty lace applique' with Patty helping by pumping her hips as if he were inside her. That would happen soon enough, but now it was time to punish that glamourous lacy waist slip.

Patty pulled Lorraine back up over her tits as he moved up. Putting his cock into her cleavage, the slip's silky body wrapped around it. She cooed to him as he fucked her boobs and slip with her saying "Does my silky slip feel good wrapped around your beautiful cock? I want You to fuck it. I want You to fuck her as hard as You are going to do me! Fuck her lace, fuck her soft body, soak your girl with cum."

Bringing his knees up by her bouncing boobs, that lacy delight was hot, damp and all his now. He leaned up screwing that stunning Lorraine half-slip with her holding his cock to its silky body as his balls pummeled her gorgeous lace. Patty spoke to him in a low sultry tone, "That's right, she has been a bad girl and needs to be punished. She needs a good cock whipping. She needs to be fucked long and hard. Her beautiful lace needs to be wrapped around your gorgeous cock.

After a few minutes, he stopped and moved back pulling the slip down her body as she arched her back. The slip went back into place at her waist, and the head of his dick went under her abused lace and Patty held the slip down while he fucked it's inside and her lace taps. She was finding out how much he liked her lingerie, and she was loving it.

She had feelings down there she never experienced before as it seemed her pussy was yearning for him to be inside while he kissed her neck. It was like a passion for things to come. She liked these newfound feelings her body was having and let the slip go. Lorraine was on her own now as she started bouncing on the couch slamming her into his cock until it bounced up into a wrinkled heap around her waist as he kissed his way to her boobs.

Taking one in hand and kissing the other she slowed down but continued bouncing to slam her aching swollen peach and lingerie into his cock. The disheveled Lorraine slip's punishment was not over yet as the head of his cock pummeled her lace, leaving spots of pre-cum. She jerked it down by its lace giving it to his cock, and when it bounced up, she yanked it down again.

His tongue flicked one nipple as his fingertips gently kneaded the other. She started breathing heavily as they went bullet hard with her chest heaving up and down. Patty looked down and purred kissing the top of his head as she ran her fingers through his hair. Switching up, he nibbled at her nipple while rolling the other between his index and middle fingers pinching them from time to time. She let out a gasp of pleasure each time he pinched.

Patty was so sensitive now that each touch from him tingled. She had sex with many before, but never like this. She knew he was the one. Running the fingers of one hand through his hair, her other hand went to Lorraine's ravishing lace, toying with it as he continued his journey down her torso. Stopping at her belly button he made laps around it with his tongue, then flicked it inside making her abs involuntarily twitch.

She stopped bouncing when he kissed her belly button, taking the head of his cock in her fingertips caressing it with her slip's misused lace, thinking, "How did he do that?" as she gently pinched and twirled it. She let go and her lace hung on to his cock.

She helped him off with her lace taps by bouncing as he slid them down her legs, and they ended up on one ankle. Kicking them into the air, Patty actually caught them, wrapping his cock with them before it was out of reach. Looking up he said, "Pretty slick move there, Missy!" and they laughed.

Sending Lorraine's Lace to her snatch again, she gently patted and rubbed her aching peach as he moved slowly down kissing her tummy. He kissed the slip's waistband, then took his sweet time as he moved down kissing Lorraine's hot silky body covering her mound as she removed her hand and he settled in for a hot box lunch while kissing Lorraine's abused lace.

Taking the slip's damp lace into his fingertips, he used it tracing her labia and tucking a little inside. She started moving her hips back and forth slowly as he left the lace inside using his tongue this time to trace her and flick at her lips.

Nobody else besides her ever used one of her slips in this way and she was loving it. Little shockwaves made their way from down there, up her spine, making her mind go foggy with desire. He tugged at her lace and out it came. She bucked just about going into orgasm grabbing her slip's lace and jerking it hard three or four times quickly, but he kept her under control, looking up into her beautiful eyes and saying, "Mmmmmm Tasty!" with a stupid grin on his face, making her laugh instead.

Opening up as wide as she could, one leg was over the back of the couch, with her other foot on the floor. Her body was his now, along with everything else she had, Lingerie, Slips, even Her Perkolator to be used anyway he saw fit. She watched him use the lace of the Lorraine to fondle her as his tongue worked its magic until her peach could take no more.

Patty started cooing, "Please, Please, Fuck Me. Fuck Me Now, Fuck Me Hard."

She was sex-drunk and panting as the cooing turned to chanting. "Fuck Me Hard, Fuck Me Now" was the chant increasing in volume each time she said it. Patty's tone of voice changed from a soft tone to a firm tone like she was barking orders.

He looked up and saw lightning in her eyes, knowing she was well beyond ready. This was going to be a wild ride, and he was just hoping to hold on for the full eight, as he started moving up.

He polished her peach with Lorraine's lace as he moved up asking, you sure you want him?

She unwrapped her lace taps from his rock-hard cock, tossing them on the table when they came into reach looking into his eyes, saying with pouty lips in that soft tone, "Please, Fuck Me."

Patty leaned up giving him a peck on the lips as his rock-hard cock rammed into Lorraine, with her silky folds making it twitch. She reached down unwrapping her battered slip from his cock and guided it under her lace to her swollen waiting too long peach. They were both well beyond ready when he penetrated her. She just about went into orgasm again as he entered her. Patty's muscles down there contracted on their own, and her pussy became very tight, making him groan as he slowly started thrusting like a locomotive moving out of a station.

She met the rhythm of his thrusts as they increased in speed and length, using just the muscles required to push her peach up into his cock. He put a hand around each shoulder with his arms under her back. She reached down and adjusted the Lorraine until her lace was from under her ass. The soft and slick slip did just as it was supposed to do, gliding over the cushions as he intentionally moved her a full two feet or more over the couch, with each long hard thrust.

This style impressed her as most just jabbed fast like hit and run. "This was Making Love." She thought as their eyes locked and Patty knew she was going to be right there for a while with her pussy being marauded by his Admiral and she was going to enjoy every moment.

He got to speed which wasn't really fast. His thrusts were instead powerful with lots of torque. Her walls quivered as his cock pushed her up the couch bouncing off her cervix making her chirp like a little birdie, then his hands pulled her back down. She let her body go limp with one foot laid over the back of the couch, the other on the floor as he had her just where she wanted him, keeping just the right muscles tight.

Watching his eyes as he looked into hers, they squinted and flashed. He whispered sweet nothings into her ear, with a wide smile. He kissed her lips deeply from time to time and ran his fingers through her hair. She was amazed at how in-control he was while making love thinking, "Holy Shit, this guy is pro and sooooo Fucking Hot". as she started purring.

Before him, very few, ever looked into her eyes, only a couple ever kissed her, and none ever whispered or played with her hair. His actions made her feel very special, like a princess, and she could have stayed right there for the weekend with him fucking his princess as far as she was concerned.

Supported by his elbows, he was putting very little of his body weight on her. She looked down watching his chest muscles and abdominals ripple with each thrust, realizing just how little physical effort he was putting into the hard fucking he was giving his princess. Her hands went over his back, not scratching, but just feeling each of his muscles as they rippled and realized he could probably stay right there all weekend also, or at least until he ran out of sweet nothings to whisper in her ear. She bucked her ass into his cock a few times, and he responded with a smile and kiss to her lips.

Wrapping her legs around the small of his back, and her arms around his neck, she just used the muscles needed to keep her hanging under him with Lorraine's lace dragging back and forth over the couch cushions. He didn't speed up or slow down, but he smiled and applied more torque to bounce her up and down his shaft a little quicker moving her a little farther in each direction as she was moaning. From time to time, he rammed Patty hard swinging her up, and when she came back, popped her again, making her squeak.

Kissing her lips, he said, "Show me what ya got, Wildcat" slowing down like a train pulling into a station.

When he stopped, she wiggled out and moved on top as he rolled to the back of the couch and laid out under her. She straddled him with a Pirate's Smile pulling Lorraine down and guiding his cock under her lace between her slip and mound. Grabbing the front of her slip, she used the slip's silky body to stroke his cock of hot steel casually as she said, "Old habits are hard to break." and her lace bounced.

He thrusted up a couple times smiling and said, "Don't ever break this one" as he touched her moving hand with his fingertips.

Patty thought to herself as she used her slip on his cock, about how much he seemed to adore her bringing her breakfast without being asked too, about how much he seemed to appreciate what she was doing at this moment for him with her body and slip, and about how much she didn't want this day to end.

She lifted her slip and moved guiding his cock to her peach, which didn't yearn anymore, but was not satisfied. Lorraine fell into place as she impaled herself on his pole floating around her waist. She was determined to emulate his style and the train pulled out of the station. Although she couldn't move him as he did her, she could go up until he was just about out then back down to its hilt. She gripped him tightly as she slow rolled him, with the Lorraine following her up, and floating down.

Leaning forward she kissed his lips and found herself whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Leaning back, Patty arched her back and Young's hands went to her ass and started playing with the Lorraine.

Leaning forward again, she put his hands on his chest, as she finally made it to speed. The slip not held down by his hands bounced slightly but mostly just wrinkled and moved with her body. They looked into each other's eyes chatting about a myriad of different subjects as she leisurely screwed him wearing nothing but that glamourous lacy Lorraine waist slip, while thinking, "WOW, this is comfortable, I could do this all day!"

He let the slip go, looking up into her eyes, then down to that stunning slip watching it move, wrinkle, and float around her waist. Looking back up Patty she didn't miss a beat as she took the pretty lace of her slip in her fingertips and said in a soft, alluring tone. "You really like this slip; I love her also." She turned the lace loose and leaned forward kissing his lips bucking quickly for a few seconds making the slip jump and bounce.

Leaning back up, she resumed her comfortable pace while cooing to him, "Isn't this slip just gorgeous? Do You like the way she moves? Do you know she belongs to You as much as she belongs to me? Do You realize how hot You and Lorraine looks when she is wrapped around Your beautiful Cock?" Young looked her over, nodding his head Yes to each of Patty's questions as Lorraine floated around her waist with her savory white lace framing her California tanned ass perfectly.

She was starting to figure out how to apply torque to him using various angles and muscles as they were fucking each other silly. Watching his facial expressions, she knew when she got an angle or something else right. Leaning forward again, her slip clad hips went straight up and down as she kissed him over and over while the chiffon lining Lorraine's lace glided over his nads. She had it just right now, as his facial expression went into a hard squinting of his eyes, a look of either extreme pleasure or pain with his tongue moving behind his lips.

She had something for his tongue to do also, as she pushed hers past his lips and pulled his tongue back into her mouth. They danced and played together darting back and forth between the two. A few moments in her mouth then a few more in his. This was the most fun Patty had fucking somebody in a long time, if ever and she was hoping he felt the same.

12