Patty's Lace Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between this and Miss Lorraine's lace caressing his balls, she started feeling an old familiar feeling from deep inside him. Leaning up just a little, Patty whispered, "Cum with Me, baby"

Young's eyes opened, and he reached up kissing her lips.

She continued in that sultry tone, "Cum with me, cream your slip with your spunk, flood her delicate lace and silky body, soak your girl down.

Patty speeded up slightly making the slip bounce and applied more torque as she was starting to go over the top saying, "That's right, she is waiting" as she felt his muscles tighten and his load being readied for delivery.

She kissed his lips once more then leaned up quickly arching her back, gasping as she bucked wildly on his cock then up and off, catching him with one hand and jerking her slip down with the other to cradle his cock.

His cum flew up hitting the bottom of her tits as she screamed "Holy FUCK, Oh MY GOD," slamming Miss Lorraine's lace into her snatch catching her flow while trying not to pass out from pleasure she was experiencing. She was dizzy and lightheaded as he progressively spurted soaking her abs, tummy and front of her slip while she stroked him.

Patty wrapped Miss Lorraine around him gripping tightly. His jizz flowed over his helmet into the slip's silky soft body as she milked him mixing their juices. Using the wide lace of Miss Lorraine, she wiped his helmet as his cock flooded her dreamy lace with thick sticky cum.

Placing his cock under her slip on her mound. It was still pumping juice into Miss Lorraine and her trimmed bush as she thought, "WOW, where did he put it all" Patty was sticky from boobs to butt and that fabulous slip was totally drenched with cum in front as their juices mingled with each other.

Letting Miss Lorraine go, she was glued to his cock as she leaned forward kissing his lips. Patty just crossed her arms on his chest and looked into his eyes smiling wide as he said, "Damn, Sugar I've never had anything like this, Sooooo Good, Soooooo Sweet!" patting her slip clad ass.

She lay on top of him purring as they chatted with his semi-hard cock buried in Miss Lorraine leaking the last drops of cum into her delicate lace until 2:30pm

"C'mon let's go," Young said. "I really want to see You dance," nudging her to get up and slapping her ass through her slip making her jump.

Patty jumped up rubbing the slip where he slapped it, the back of it was just damp, but the front was a mess drenched with their drying cum and sticking to her thighs.

Into the bath they went. Patty turned the sink on cold and her slip dropped to the floor. Into the sink Miss Lorraine went, and she turned on a hot shower. Into the shower they went, giggling and laughing at each other as the cleaned themselves up.

Patty said, "be right back," and jumped out of the shower as Young thought, "Where in the hell is she going?"

Patty swished Miss Lorraine in the sink for a moment, hoping that the cum was rinsed out. Grabbing it, she jumped back into the shower, and they used it as a washcloth. Soaping it up, Patty stroked his cock with the wet slip and was surprised how quickly he stood up. He looked into her eyes and just said, "WOW!" Rubbing him all over with the glamourous waist slip, He took it from her returning the favor, rinsing it before using it on her down there.

He didn't know at the time, but he just found one of her favorite things, which was to use her slips, soaking wet in the shower, on herself. She was instantly aroused, writhing and purring, as she fucked the stunning half-slip while he was holding it in his strong hand.

Turning off the water and stepping out, Miss Lorraine went over the towel rod to dry. Miss Hollywood went over her head, and she used one of her big fluffy towels to dry him as her slip became damp all over and wet in some spots. He took the towel to dry her, and she took it back, kissing him while handing him his boxers.

He dressed quickly then sat in the chair, leaning forward and studying her as she got ready. She tossed the towel on the couch and went back in the bath, and started using the blow dryer on her hair, body, and Miss Hollywood to dry them.

Young jumped up and went to her. She handed the dryer to him, and he started drying her. Patty held her arms up with her fingers intertwined behind her head, twisting her body slowly. The slip flapped and fluttered as the warm air caressed it, blowing up her thighs when he moved it down there. Young kissed the inside of her thighs then took the lace of the sensual slip kissing it, with a wide smile. Moving around her, he kissed her mound and tummy using the dryer on her slip clad ass. Patty trembled with delight as he moved up kissing the slip covering her body. Kissing each nipple through the lace cups of Miss Hollywood, her nipples popped hard as he moved up through her cleavage to her neck. The dryer moved up and down her back as he kissed her lips. Turning off the blow dryer, he returned to the chair.

She powdered her body and slip turning to him from time to time blowing kisses and he caught each one. Stepping into the living room Patty started to dress. He held her slip up commenting on its beauty and softness so she could get the Spanx just right, then as she slid her knickers into place. Young commented, "Wow! How Beautiful are those!" Patty turned and gave him a kiss.

Young let go and under her slip they went. Patty modeled for him in the mirror twirling and dancing. She loved the way her bubble butt looked and was wondering if he would notice.

He did and stood coming behind her. She looked in the mirror as he cupped her ass in a hand while brushing her hair back to nibble her ear then said, "Simply Beautiful" as he squeezed a cheek. He nibbled and kissed telling her more, as they swayed in the mirror.

She turned and they locked lips, then she pushed him away, giggling. He studied every inch of her as she put her dress on slowly and adjusted it into place.

Tossing a pair of All-Stars to him, she put a foot on his knee and handed white lace topped socks to him. Grabbing her foot, he tickled her sole and she playfully slapped his arm. Kissing her little pinky toe, he slipped a sock on her foot, Kiss the other pinky toe and the other sock went on. She was at the perfect angle for him to look up her dress and he took full advantage of this as she giggled spreading her legs a bit.

He rubbed her smooth legs and calves a little, then on the shoes went, laces tied tight.

When her feet went to the floor, she started humming and shuffling just a foot or so away from him sitting in the chair. Her elegant lace spilled out from under her dress as they bounced. Patty showed off that lace and some extremely silky soft pink nylon through the curved slit of her dress flapping open and closed, as he enjoyed the show. He could feel a very slight breeze created by her drop-dead gorgeous slip and delightful dress as Patty danced. He looked her up and down with a wide smile, tapping his foot, and took in her scent.

She danced away into her bedroom and plopped into the seat of her vanity table to apply her make-up. He stood and followed, admiring her. Getting her odds and ends, he held her rich auburn hair back, playing with it as she put her face on, thinking "This Beauty does not need much!"

Jumping up, she grabbed a bag as they got what they needed together and out the door they go. Young stepped back in to grab the biscuit bag and to the street they went. The Stang pulled away from the curb and away they go!

But that is another chapter.

12