Patty's Lace Ch. 10

Story Info
Shuffling!
4.5k words
5
2.4k
1
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's Lace

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter Ten, Shuffling

The Stang pulled away from the curb and away they go! Heading downtown to Joe's Garage, He produced the biscuit bag and Patty's stomach rumbled as time slipped away earlier and now, she was hungry! Opening the bag, they shared the biscuits, with her feeding him as he drove the car. They passed by Riordan's and found it with a usual crowd for 4:15pm. Rolling down her window, Patty heard the music when they turned from West 8th onto Francisco and started bouncing in the seat. Young looked over and found her already shuffling her feet in the floorboard to the beat.

Getting the car parked, she was out the door and met him at the back of the car. Looking him up and down, she thought, "Ohhh Fuck, he is Hot" as he took her arm. Little did she know that he was thinking the same of her.

Taking the elevator to the top, they stepped out into the party. A guy called out, "Hey RetroChick!" Turning to her right, she saw Scooter running up to her waving wildly. Introductions were made and he asked, "You dancing today?"

Patty shuffled a few steps and said, "Of Course!"

"Well, get over here and get signed in. It's closing down in a little bit!" Scooter said. They followed him to the registration table and Patty produced a USB thumb drive from her purse and handed it to the music director. Filling out the application form, it was longer than usual, as this was contest was going to be taped for a tube channel. Finishing up, they took in the concert atmosphere as they made their way through the crowd.

Patty stayed close to Young with her arm locked into his and introduced him to perhaps twenty people, girls and guys. Young was the classic gentleman, cordial and charming, but letting them know without saying a word that he was with Patty, as the girls looked him up and down, some with bedroom eyes.

Patty whispered in his ear, "I think JoJo wants You" giggling

Young asked, "Who is JoJo?"

Patty pointed him out saying, "That guy, gay as the day is long"

Young took her in his arms, kissing her, lighting her fire, saying, "But I'm with You, so he can't, right?"

She replied, "Damn skippy you are, I'll whip his ass, if he tries anything!"

He looked at her and said, "Go get em', Wildcat!" and they both laughed.

Young picked up some Pineapple Kiwi Smart Water from the concession stand for them and they made their way to the circle. J.D. was doing his thing which is a combination of shuffle and break dancing. Patty looked around finding the overhead, high, and dual level cameras as he finished up and bounced out of the circle to the cheers of the crowd.

Japanese Boy by Aneka started up and Emica bounced into the circle to the announcement. She was wearing black dance flats with leggings and a way too large t-shirt. The leggings have flames coming up from the ankles and the shirt had a Litachi Motorsports logo. She had the crowd cheering by the end of her routine with her high steps and martial arts moves.

She heard that pop and the announcement of RetroChick as her re-mix of Such a Night by Elvis started with the inner circle parting as she spun in. Her dress and slip performed perfectly showing off those glamourous knickers invoking an instant cheer from the inner circle as Patty moved with the beat.

She danced a cross formation Charleston style up and moonwalking back, then side to side running man style with short hops and kicks as the vintage lace of her slip was on the loose, pouring from under her dress, flashing the cheering crowd. Young noticed the light in her eyes and the sparkling smile on her full lips as she swung her arms and did jump spins to change directions.

Looking around Young found all the guy's eyes were glued to Patty. But what could he expect? An Auburn-haired Beauty shuffle dancing in a pretty sundress, with a stunning vintage slip on full display, flashing beautiful frothy lace and silky pink nylon at the crowd with every step she took. On top of that, her spins exposed an alluring set of lacy French Knickers. "What's not to like about this?" He thought to himself as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned to his right and there was Delirium, one of the dancers Patty introduced to him earlier. They chatted for a couple of minutes, and he nodded never taking his eyes off of Patty. Delirium looked him up and down, licking her lips. Patty looked over with a smile that faded as her bright eyes went dim when Delirium tried to hand him a piece of paper. She kept going even though she was just wanting the song to be finished. She watched as Young refused to take the paper from her multiple times, but Delirium was persistent, finally taking his hand, slapping the paper into it, and walking away. Jumping straight up, Patty landed in a split then back up in a split second. With the song just about done, Patty ran from the circle to him with the crowd cheering.

When she was a couple steps away, he held out his hand and put the paper in hers. Patty turned red with rage when she read what was written on the paper. It said, When you want to give a real woman a go, here is the number, with hearts. She was trembling with rage as she said in that low combative tone, "That Bitch, some ass-kicking is just about to happen!" and started to walk away.

Young grabbed her around the waist pulling her back as he said, "C'mere Wildcat" She looked up at him and he saw red in her beautiful eyes. Holding her trembling body close and tight, he kissed her forehead whispering to her until while she cussed and hissed until she settled down. Watching Delirium out of the corner of his eye, she was looking in their direction. Young made a scene of showing her just how much he adored Patty, kissing her over and over as he held her tight. Patty was looking in the other direction as he kissed and loved on her, which was just as well, because if she saw Delirium, some ass would be kicked.

Patty looked up and Young saw smiling eyes, so he turned Patty away from Delirium and kissed her lips deeply, while rubbing and patting her ass, letting Delirium know that she should look elsewhere. Patty smiled as she leaned back in his arms while Delirium walked away and disappeared into the crowd. She swayed in his arms saying, "Let's get out of here."

He took her arm, firmly locking Her's to his and they headed for the elevator. Friends of Patty's approached asking questions like, you taking off? Wanna go to this club? We are having a party over at,,, Wanna come? Chatting with them, they got invites to parties and clubs all over the place from Malibu to Rancho Cucamonga. Patty made small talk with them as she said their goodbyes while Young was letting everybody know that she was his, without saying a word.

Stepping inside the elevator, Patty flashed a sly smile at Young as she said, "I saw what You were doing." The smile turned to a devilish grin as she said, "You cocky bastard" and pounced running her tongue into his mouth meeting his before he had a chance to say anything. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and she pulled them down until his hands were cupping her fabulous ass.

She jerked the back of her dress up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Pumping her hips into him, he rubbed her ass with Miss Hollywood and the doors opened. The group of a half dozen or so people waiting on the elevator got a surprise. Young and Patty lip-locked with the back of her dress bunched up around her waist. He was rubbing her fabulous bubble butt with her absolutely stunning pedal pink silky soft slip and its alluring cream lace was flapping while she was basically fucking him with it.

One guy let out a whistle and she turned her head looking at him flashing a delicate smile. She looked directly into Whistle Guy's eyes and slammed her hips into Young a couple of times making her slip jump in his hands and her leg went to the floor. He let go and she turned as he took her arm. Just looking at the group of people like "What's Up?" they walked out of the elevator the people watched them walk by until the doors started closing and whistling guy punched the button over and over until the doors opened back up with an ohhh, fuck look on his face.

Opening her car door, he asked, "What's with Cocky Bastard?" then closed it and went around sliding into the driver's seat as she said, "I saw what You were doing, strutting around me like a rooster letting everybody know who Your Favorite Hen is, Thank You." Patty leaned over looking for a kiss and she found it, when he kissed her deeply, then looked her directly in the eye and said, "I Love You."

This was something she was not expecting, and she cocked her head to the side saying, "What was that?"

"I think I Love You" Young replied.

Patty smiled wide and said, "I know I Love You"

They kissed long and deep and he said again "I Love You"

Patty started purring as she settled back in the seat. What an emotional rollercoaster this day has been, but it turned out to be one of the best of her life.

They turned out of the parking garage making their way over to Wilshire and turned west. Patty took his right hand holding it, kissing it, and playing, without a care in the world. She didn't even care where they were going, as long as it was with him.

She turned to him, cooing, "You say it soooo well, please?"

The light turned red and upon stopping the car, he lifted her chin to look in her eyes and said, "I Love You" then kissed her lips. "I'll make You a deal."

Patty purred, "What's that?"

"You never stop saying this to me, and I'll never stop saying this to You" he said.

Holding out her right hand with a wide smile they shook on it. As he was leaning over to kiss her, the horn from the car behind them honked, and he pecked her lips then turned onto Santa Monica Boulevard heading west.

She settled back in the seat and said, "Rooster"

He glanced over and said, "Wildcat"

She leaned up on the center console of the stang, looking at him and said "Rooster"

He stopped the car on a yellow he could have easily made and looked her in the eye saying, "Wildcat" then kissed her luscious lips.

They took off on the green and she settled back in the seat saying "Wildcat" smiling and resumed purring. Taking his hand into hers, she played with his hand tracing each finger then kissing them, then placing his hand on her thigh and lace of Miss Hollywood.

They made it to the beach in time to watch the sunset over the waves and the pier lit up as the world got still. Standing along the rail taking in the sights, Patty turned to Young saying with a mischievous grin, "You know you opened a can of worms with just three little words, right?"

Leaning on the rail with his back to The Pacific, he said, "Ohhhh, is that right? What words would those be?"

She replied, "You know, the words."

"I dunno what you're talking about, Missy." he said, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked up.

Patty retorted, "Well, let me refresh your memory, Mister." then silently mouthed "I Love You" so clearly that even a blind man could read the words coming off her luscious lips.

He looked at her with a gasp and tried taking her in his arms, now was time for Patty to stand there with her arms across her chest, as he said, "Ohhh Yea, Now I think I remember." Patty started tapping her foot.

An older couple was walking by when he said, "Hey you, guess what?"

They turned looking at him, not knowing what to expect. and he said "See this Beautiful Lady? She is the Girl of my Dreams, and I Love Her!"

The woman smiled at them wide as the guy just looked at him like he was nuts. Patty's foot stopped tapping and that sly smile crossed her lips.

The older couple moved along, and he tried to take her in his arms, she turned her head to the side and looked up with her arms still crossed saying, "Whatsa Password?"

He looked at her and said, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?"

She just looked at him, then back up.

"Hmmmm," he said "Aardvarks?"

She looked at him, tilting her head like "What the Fuck" and giggled a little.

"Ohhhh I know" Then very slowly and clearly said, "I Love You."

Without a word, she pounced her arms going from being crossed over her chest to around his neck in an instant. He kissed those luscious lips and she leaned back looking into his eyes and said "Aardvarks." shaking her head.

Leaning forward he kissed her and said, "Hey, you know Aardvarks are pretty cool! Running across the savanna all night long, eating ants and digging holes, you know cool stuff like that!"

He turned around taking her with him and then she turned shaking her head and said, "Aardvarks are cool, Ohhh K."

They watched the fading light of day over The Pacific as he brushed her hair back, nibbling her ear while whispering sweet nothings. She fidgeted around in his arms laying her head back, looking up at his face from time to time. Looking up again, he stole a kiss.

"Hmm, maybe I opened that can of worms" Patty said, as she fidgeted around and swayed side to side in his arms with her fabulous ass rubbing his bulge through her dress and lingerie.

"I'm hungry, You hungry?" Young asked.

"Yes Yes!" She replied, "Want to go on the pier?"

"Sure." Young said, as they walked hand in hand to the car. He opened her door and she slid into the seat, exposing a lot of lace and making no attempt to cover it.

Pulling out into traffic, they made their way to the pier entrance. Turning right, down the ramp they went and made the left into the parking lot. Cruising around until they found a spot, he got the car parked, and they stepped out.

Taking a few steps away, Patty stopped and said, "I cold!"

Young took her in his arms, pulling her close and they slow danced to no music as he rubbed her smooth skin to warm her up. Patty was getting warm, but not only due to his rubbing.

Unlocking the car with the remote, he said, "Be Right Back" and produced a MA-1 Pilot's Jacket. Wrapping it around Patty, it was a few sizes too large but warm and cozy. She smiled and her eyes sparkled as she snuggled into his jacket.

Walking into the bright lights and carnival atmosphere of the main pier walk hand in hand, they made their way most of the way down the pier before stopping along the rail looking north up the beach.

What would you like? "Mariasol, Pier Burger, maybe a Japadog?" Young asked.

Patty turned making her way into his arms saying, "American!"

"Pier Burger it is!" he said. as his hands slipped under his jacket and around her waist. They were in no hurry. She snuggled into him, and they loved on each other for a little while until he felt her stomach rumble. Patting her belly, Young said, "Let's get something in there!"

Patty thought, "I'd have your babies. Looking into his eyes as he took her hand. "Babies that would grow into strong men, hot men, like their father, and a girl who would grow into a lady."

Young chimed in, "You mean a Beautiful Lady! Like her Mother!"

She returned to reality and looked down.

Lifting her chin, he kissed her lips and said, "You were mumbling, Sugar. I Love You, Too! No worries."

Heading over to Pier Burger, Patty found a booth, taking off the jacket and sliding in, as Young went to the counter. Bringing the food to the table, he presented her Seabass Sandwich and Chocolate Shake to her like a pro, set the basket of fries in the center of the table, and placed his Double Pier Burger and Soda on the other side.

She looked at him funny for a moment, then tossed the jacket over the table to the other bench. Sliding over, she moved their meals, and patted the seat by her. As he slid in, she said, "That's better."

"Yes, it is!" he replied noticing the lace of Miss Hollywood spilling out the curved slit of her dress.

Laughing and chatting about the day as they ate, Young chimed in with, "You were really going to whip Delirium earlier?"

"That city bitch didn't stand a chance." Patty said, holding up a hand like a cat claw and hissing, then laughing. "I may still go whip that ass, just for fun!" and swished her hand like a cat taking a swipe at something as she giggled.

"Well, your dancing was Fantastic! But why didn't you finish the song?" Young asked.

Patty replied, "I was thinking,,, thinking about which side I would start whipping that ass from!"

Young laughed and said, "Thatsa My Wildcat!"

"You want some of this?" She asked holding that claw back up.

He replied, "Yea, I do!" taking her hand and kissing it.

She hissed at him, then kissed his cheek, and they finished supper.

Walking back out on the pier they went into Pacific Park, enjoying the sights, sounds, and smells with his arm around her shoulders. Turning a corner, Young said, "Hey, it's Whac-A-Mole! They walked up and watched the round in progress and a guy won a stuffed puppy for his girl.

"Stand back, I got this!" James said and joined the next round. The guy working the booth shouted, "Ready, Set,,,,,, GO!" smacking the booth with a mallet. He was up against five, including two teens. Young whacked and whacked. It was close, but no cigar and the teen picked out a stuffed dinosaur.

Young looked at Patty and said, "I was just warming up" and got in on the next round.

"Ready, Set,,,,, Go!" The guy shouted and Whack, Whack, Whack, he gave it all and picked out a stuffed tiger, then presented it to Patty. Smiling, she kissed him and took the tiger, holding it tight saying, "Way to go!"

"Whatcha gonna name him?" James asked.

Hmmmmmm" she said, "I dunno" as they started walking.

They came up with names for the Tiger, as they walked around until they found the Ring Toss booth. She ran to it and bounced around saying, "This is my Favorite Game!" I won Flipper playing this at The South Carolina State Fair in Columbia! The frothy lace of Miss Hollywood spilled out from under her dress due to her bouncing and hopping around messing the guy up tossing rings to her right.

"Stand back, I got this one!" Patty said as she handed James his jacket and J.T. then got a bucket or rings. All eyes were on her as she held up a ring explaining how to toss them like she knew what she was doing.

The guy she messed up earlier with her bouncing slip lace actually tried what Patty said. He took a few tosses and RINGER! He chose a big bear giving it to his girl, turning to Patty and saying Thanks then looking down to the lace on display in the slit of her dress, and they left with smiles on their faces.

Patty stepped up and started tossing, miss, miss, miss. She turned around holding up a ring as she kissed Young, then tossed it over her shoulder. It bounced off a couple of bottles and RINGER! The guy working the booth said "WOW! Your choice for that shot!"

Patty picked out a big polar bear and the guy handed it to her saying, "Hot Shot!"

James put his jacket on her shoulders and Patty handed the big polar bear to him. Snuggling back into his jacket she cuddled with Young reaching for Jimmy Tiger.

He held the tiger up to his ear asking, "What was that?" then acted like the plushie was whispering to him. "Well, tell her!" he said holding the tiger out, then in a funny voice said, "I Love You, Patty" handing J.T. to her. Cuddling the tiger to her bosom, Young leaned over and said to it "Lucky Guy!"

Patty giggled as he put his arm over her shoulders, and they walked back out to the main boardwalk of the pier stopping in the Funnel Cake Factory to get one for the road as they walked to the car. The bear and jacket went in the back seat with the funnel cake. Patty cuddled with J.T. as her lace flashed under the streetlights.

Heading up Colorado to 14th then over to Olympic Blvd, they made their way to South Bundy Drive then turning onto Tennessee Ave. As he turned into his driveway, he said, "It's not much, but it's home."

12