Patty's Lace Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you mean, this is Nice! They got out of the car, and she headed for the side door of the house. He turned her to the stairs beside the three-bay garage saying, "I rent the upstairs apartment."

Opening the door for her, she stepped into the typical bachelor pad. Not much furniture, but a big wall mounted TV / Monitor, keyboard, mouse and joystick on the coffee table. A comfy looking couch and a just about dead potted plant in the corner. The place was clean though, cleaner and less cluttered than her's. Patty looked at the plant and said, "Awwwww, let's get you some water, and went to the kitchen. Pouring a glass into the pot, the plant seemed to instantly perk up as she talked to it and went to re-fill the glass.

Sitting the bear on the couch, He turned on the computer and Ramble On started playing. She came to him holding J.T. saying, "Gotta Get The Led Out" and melted into his arms.

They Slow Danced barely moving just loving on each other as Ramble On turned to Rocket Man by Elton John. Patty said, "Unzip me please." Young did so with a smile on his face. Sitting J.T. on the table she slipped out of the sleeves of the dress. Hanging on her waist for a few moments, she wiggled out of it and the dress fell to the floor as the song turned to Scar Tissue, by R.H.C.P. Stepping out of it and tossing it on the couch, she snuggled into him playing with the buttons on his shirt.

He got the message and started to pull his shirt off. She helped by pulling up from the bottom, untucking it and over his head it went. They snuggled close, her arms around his neck with her boobs pressing the lace of Miss Hollywood into his chest. Patty felt so good in his arms with her cool and silky slip rubbing his body that she could start to feel the bulge in his jeans as Crazy by Gnarles Barkley started playing.

They danced really slow loving on each other, as the song ended and "Waiting on a Sunny Day, The Live Version by Springsteen came on. She picked up J.T. as they danced by the table, tucking the tiger into her cleavage under Miss Hollywood with his little head sticking up from the top of her lace. James smiled and patted his little head gently then kissed Patty's luscious lips.

Patty's right leg went up and around the small of his back and with a hop her other leg went up and they locked. He didn't strain to hold her up and she felt light as a feather as he moved around the room turning down the lights, and volume of the music, then carrying her to bed, which was nothing more than a mattress and box spring on the floor.

Gently setting her on the comforter, Patty sat up and unbuttoned his pants slowly. He stepped out of them and his boxers and laid down with her. Fidgeting around, she got out of her knickers and wrapped them around his cock. She slowly stroked him with them as they chatted about the day then left them wrapped when he took her in his arms covering them with the comforter. Kissing and loving on each other a little more, a purring Patty went to sleep with her head on his chest and a sparkling smile on her lips.

She peacefully slept in Miss Hollywood with the full slip caressing her body, cuddled up with Young. Waking in the morning with arm around her waist and his rock-hard cock buried in the silky folds of Miss Hollywood, she just stretched and wiggled around enjoying the feeling of being with him, until she felt a kiss on the back of her neck. Looking up into his eyes, she said, "Good Morning, Rooster!" and pumped that fabulous slip clad ass into his cock a few times.

"Good Morning To You, Wildcat!" He replied and kissed her forehead. She rolled over and they held each other for a few minutes then climbed out of the bed.

He started the coffee, as she searched the bed for her knickers. Finding them, they went up her legs, and she grabbed her bag then went to the bath and did her thing. Coming out with the new toothbrush still in her mouth, she kissed his cheek as he went in.

Doing his thing, he also turned on the shower. Patty turned the knob finding the door unlocked. Quietly stepping into the bath, Miss Hollywood went over her head then over the shower curtain rod.

He looked up and watched the alluring hem lace of Miss Hollywood float down to the curtain and hang over the rod, a gorgeous pair of knickers followed then Patty followed them, stepping into the shower nude and, cuddling up to him, saying, "Gotta Save Water!"

They stepped out of the shower when the hot water ran out and she dried him, then grabbed her knickers and Miss Hollywood.

They had coffee and shared the Elephant Ear. But that is another chapter.

12