Patty's Lace Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Alicia said as she took Sarah in her arms and started playing with the lace of her Shadowline. They let go and started that way when Patty stopped Quinn to ask about her roomie.

Other girl is dancing on the other side now, found her niche' as she dances in half-slips, Deena puts on a really good show on the pole and you may see her back here from time to time, grabbing some slips or just hanging out, but she doesn't fight anymore, just wasn't her thing. She still helps us though by "introducing" soon to be fans to our side and has sent quite a few over who have become fans. Her dressing room is on the other side now, so feel free to use anything she left in there.

"Ok," Patty replied as the trio walked away to Alicia's and Sarah's dressing room. Returning to her room, Patty looked at Deena's items and thought about grabbing some especially the gorgeous half-slip, but decided to meet Deena and ask first. She found Alicia was right, all Patty had from the wardrobe was slips. Heading into room "A" Patty found some pretty sundresses and other flowing dresses that looked like they were from the disco era. Taking them to her room, she decided, a business style suit would be good and went to room "C"

Patty saw a shimmer in the skirt rack under the harsh light when she stepped inside "C" and pulled a shimmering soft Rose Gold pleated skirt from the rack. Unclipping it from the hangar she pulled it up her legs bunching her slip, part of it under, part of it caught in the waistband. The skirt fit perfectly, loose, flowing and fell to just above her knees. She found a cream color fuzzy sweater and pulled it over her camisole. She admired her costume in the mirror on the back of the door and thought, "Alicia wears all black, all the time. This will be my style." as the ringside bell rang eight times. This signaled that it was 8pm. The ring was closed for practice, and that the crowd was starting to be admitted.

Everybody stepped up the pace including Patty who went looking for at least two more pleated skirts. She ended up with four more including a black one, violet, dusty pink and cream. "Putting these costumes together is going to be fun and easy," she thought as she found tops shirts and sweaters to go with the skirts. Rushing to her room, she put the tops with the skirts they went with on clip hangars. She was just a couple of doors down from the entrance to the runway, right next to Quinn's office and around the corner from the facilities and showers.

Patty heard a stand-up comedian start his routine and looked at the clock, 8:20, she would need to be ready by 8:30 so the sweater came off along with her lacy camisole and she snatched that scrumptious half-slip down her legs. No way would this drop-dead gorgeous set be ripped and destroyed tonight.

She hung them on the end of the rack and admired the set a few moments, stroking the silky slip with her fingertips. Sitting at the vanity she quickly threw on a face then grabbed a Van Raalte vintage full slip, very creamy and very lacy. A knock came at the door and Quinn said "About Showtime, Patty!"

Patty answered the door as she was tucking her slip under her skirt. Quinn looked at her and said, "That costume is delectable, I'd like to have a go at you, myself. The slip belongs on the inside though," giggling as she forcefully started jamming the bottom of Patty's full slip under the waistband of her pleated skirt.

Quinn said, Lock the door, we've caught audience members back here. Patty did and helped Quinn as they finished jamming the slip under the skirt, then tugged at her vintage lace until the slip felt in place as they walked.

Quinn knocked on doors rounding up the fighters and they stood in formation for Quinn's pep talk. She was really good at firing up the group mixing in instructions and the roster for the first elimination round. Patty didn't hear her name, not even as a stand-in and Quinn walked up and pulled her from the line-up.

"We even have a new fighter tonight! I know most of you either already know her or have met her earlier. I present to you, Patty Norris! Chuck's Little Sister! She is not on the card tonight as there are enough here for a good tournament along with a stand-in. Don't worry though, you get to have your way with her tomorrow night when we all go swimming as she has first dibs on top of the pool party roster!"

Quinn handed her clipboard and a pen to Patty who eagerly signed the top line smiling as the other fighters cheered then handed the clipboard back to Quinn as Lisa bounced out of the line-up jumping into her arms with a "YaY, Si-Sissie" and they hugged.

Pass it around, sign up for the pool party tomorrow! Quinn said. For tonight though it's cap the flag, everybody ready? Lisa took the clipboard and signed the next line.

Another cheer came from the formation and this time the crowd started cheering also! The fighters lined up for introductions as Quinn pulled Patty to the side. "Patty, change of plans," she said. You are not on the card tonight because it would make an odd number. I want you to watch and pay close attention to the matches though and by all means, if questions come up, ask them. Danny has the best view in the house so You can sit at the announcer's table or feel free to go ringside and cheer on the others.

Tomorrow night is a pool party? Patty asked.

"Yes, Yes." Quinn replied, "Bobby and his crew will transform that ring overnight so it will be lower, able to hold water up to a foot deep, but still have all the safety features in place. We all go swimming tomorrow, doors open for the crowd at five, pool party starts at six, but let's get tonight done, first.

Patty smiled and they hugged then Quinn said, "Get going and don't let Danny give you any shit."

Patty took in the electric atmosphere as she made her way to the announcer's table and sat down a couple of chairs away from Danny in the only open seat. She noticed Quinn as she stepped into the ring, microphone in hand and center rope pushing up her skirt. Danny told the guy sitting by him something and he got up and left. Danny looked at Patty and motioned for her to take the empty seat.

She moved over and said, "Hi Danny." as she watched Quinn in the ring looking simply fabulous in her crisp business suit adjust herself with a stocking check leaving just a wisp of slip lace peeking from under her skirt on one side. Quinn really knew how to put on a show, even with something as simple as that stocking check and a dazzling smile came to her lips as she tuned facing the announcer's table to the whistles and cheers of the crowd.

Danny said, "Hi, what is your name?" When Quinn tuned facing the announcer's table, Danny held his finger to his lips saying, "shhhhh Showtime" Opening the mic, His hand moved the pleated skirt to play with Patty's vintage Van Raalte slip lace as he announced.

Ladies & Gentlemen, Cowboys & Indians! Welcome to Katz, Home of the Best Fighters West of The Rockies and East too! Tonight's Event is a Capture the Flag Elimination Tournament featuring Eight, YES! Eight Gorgeous Ladies, giving it all they have, because this is a Winner take all tournament for the purse of five thousand dollars! Now, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you The Queen of The Ring, Organizer Extraordinaire, Quinn McIntosh!

Patty scanned the crowd to find that yes, there were actually some ladies there, some very hot ladies mostly with guys, but there were a few pairs also as Quinn spoke. She also looked for her Cowboy, even though she knew he was on-duty.

"Thank You, Danny," Quinn said and continued with, "I would first like to take this opportunity to Thank everybody in attendance of this spectacular event! We here at Katz hope You enjoy this tournament as much as we enjoy presenting it to You! I would like to say in closing, Good Luck to all, and may the Best Lady Win! So, without any further ado, Let's introduce the contestants and get the tourney underway!

Cindy the cabbie stepped out wearing a smart black ladies pinstripe business suit, with about an inch of lavish white slip lace peeking from under her knee length skirt, as she walked around the ring smiling and waving to the crowd. Her jacket was open, and the lacy bust of her full slip showed through her sheer blouse. With black stockings and pumps, her costume was complete, and Cindy was Stunning! Danny introduced her as, Lacy Silks, The Terror from Tulsa! as she walked by the announcer's table. Quinn remained in the center of the ring smiling, clapping, and working the crowd.

When Cindy turned the corner, another woman walked out in a knee length denim skirt and white sleeveless top. She was introduced as Brandi Freeman and made her way around the ring. Patty recognized her as the running girl in the gorgeous golden satin full slip with black lace and wondered if she had it on under. Her answer came quickly when she saw the black lace through one of the arm openings of Brandi's top.

Sarah came out wearing a Lavender Wrap Midi Dress. The Shadowline half-slip was flashing with its lacy slit to the front as she walked. Danny was introducing her as Jaina Patton, hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania when Alicia came running out dressed all in black yelling "You Bitch!" and tackled her at the first corner of the ring.

They rolled in the floor with Sarah's gorgeous white slip fully exposed and the wide black lace of Alicia's full slip mostly exposed. The crowd cheered as Danny said, "Whoa, Ladies! Save it for the ring! Ohhh it looks like there is bad blood between Sylvanis and Jaina tonight!"

Lacy (Cindy) ran out from the line-up and grabbed Alicia, as Quinn kicked off her heels, stepped on a turnbuckle and over the top ring rope she went then across the apron to the floor in what could only be described as a true acrobatic move running in with her tight business mini-skirt hiked up from jumping the rope showing off the scalloped lace of her Adonna half-slip and forearmed Alicia, knocking her off of Jaina (Sarah).

Sarah jumped up and went for Alicia, but Quinn held her back as Lacy dragged Alicia away back into the staging area then Quinn walked Sarah around the ring to the line-up as the crowd went wild. The Ladies were all smiles as they walked around the ring waving to the cheering crowd.

Another woman came out in a casual mini dress, white with a flower pattern, puff sleeves, and an empire waist. An inch or so of pink Vanity Fair classic half-slip lace peeked out from under and her ebony skin shimmered in the spotlights. Danny introduced her as Linda Laveau, The Queen of Louisiana, hailing from The French Quarter of New Orleans! It was easy to see that she is a crowd favorite as they went wild cheering and whistling as The Queen made her way around the ring flashing a perfect smile and waving.

Brooklyn came out dressed in a Red and Black Plaid Tartan Mini Skirt, Black Pull Over Sweater, and Black Ankle Boots. The Deep Lace of a Red Mini Slip was exposed, and she was introduced as Brooklyn, from guess where? The crowd yelled Brooklyn as she waved to them, with no smile, but a New York attitude was easy to see in her strut.

Lisa came out dressed in an open back ruched red satin evening gown that hung down to her heels and her beauty was very easy on the eyes. A little peek of that gorgeous white slip lace she was wearing earlier peeked to her side as she waved and smiled at the crowd carrying a small bouquet of flowers in one hand as she blew kisses with the other. She was introduced like this Here she comes! You all know her, you all Love her and here she is, Lisa Silverstone, Our Belle of The Ball! Lots of guys caught her kisses and Lisa looked very refined and stately.

Yet another woman came out dressed in a costume navy dress white uniform. White Pumps, Nude Hosiery with a little snow white lace of a Vanity Fair French Flirts slip Peeking. She was Introduced as Captain Morgan, just returned from an around the world journey on the high seas, to the Sub-Continent.

Danny introduced Alicia like this, "Last but not least is, Commander of the Dark Forces, direct from the seventh pit of hell, I give to you, Sylvanis Williams! Alicia strutted out like she owned the place, dressed in all black. Short Satin Dress, Vanity Fair Classic Full Slip lace flashing the crowd, Lace Top Stockings, Garter Belt and Pumps. Most cheered, some booed, including a guy who was standing only a few feet away, so she shot him the bird and continued with a evil smile on her lips.

Jaina (Sarah) grabbed Lisa's flowers and threw them at Alicia who turned back, and they started toward each other. Cindy grabbed Sarah as Quinn ran back out as her skirt moved up with every step showing off her pretty Adonna slip and grabbed Alicia turning her and walking her around the ring. Sylvanis (Alicia) shot Jaina (Sarah) the bird as she turned, and Jaina returned it.

When Alicia joined the rest, they all smiled and waved as Danny said, "That's quite a line-up! Who will walk away with that Five K? Ladies, Let's Get This Tourney Underway and Find Out! First Match is, Lisa Silverstone, Our Belle of the Ball vs. Captain Morgan! But, that is another chapter.

12