Patty's Lace Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty asked Quinn, "Valkyrie? From Old Norse Legend?"

Quinn answered, "Yes, remind me later to tell you of them, they are so cool!" then she went to the performer's lounge with Linda.

Back on her feet, Jaina and Brandi locked up turning slowly in the center of the ring as Danny announced, "Get a look at Brandi's slip! Satin and Stunning! I wonder what kind of slip that is?"

The crowd shouted "Van Raalte!" and Danny said, "We wouldn't want anything to happen to such a glamourous slip now, would we?" as Jaina slammed Brandi to the canvas and jumped on her.

Some of the crowd shouted, "Ohhh no, we wouldn't." as most of the crowd shouted, "Yes, we do!" while Jaina opened Brandi's top exposing the lacy bust of her slip.

Brandi had her knees up as Jaina sat on her bouncing and they hand wrestled. Brandi's skirt flopped open showing off her lace and golden satin as Jaina let go of a hand and finished opening Brandi's top. Brandi pushed Jaina's hand away grabbing it and the two started rolling back and forth across the ring.

Jaina rolled back up on top then stood up running a hand between Brandi's legs and under her slip as she put her other arm around Brandi's neck then spun her up and slammed her down to the canvas on her back.

Jaina kicked off her shoes and walked a slow circle around Brandi as Patty watched for signals. What happened next was just as Patty predicted as Brandi reached up grabbing the bottom of Jaina's dress dragging her down and rolling up on top returning the favor by opening the front of Jaina's dress showing off the scalloped lace of her camisole.

The two rolled across the ring then back across the canvas. Brandi popped to her feet just a little too close to Jaina who reached up and opened Brandi's skirt all the way up to her waist then grabbed her slip as Brandi backed away dragging Jaina across the canvas by her satin slip as Jaina jerked its alluring black lace until Brandi backed herself into a corner.

Jaina popped to her feet with the lace of Brandi's slip still in hand, trying her best to rip it, as she jerked it. Brandi completely opened Jaina's dress exposing her Shadowline camisole / slip set with one quick swipe. Danny shouted "WOW!" into the microphone and continued with, "Jaina may have made a bad choice in the style of dress tonight, but what a gorgeous slip set! I hope nothing bad happens to it!" as the crowd cheered louder!

Jaina let go of Brandi's slip and tried to adjust herself then went for Brandi's skirt, Brandi grabbed Jaina's wrist, then Jaina grabbed one side of Brandi's skirt spinning out of the corner taking the denim skirt with her putting Brandi's beautiful satin slip on display to the cheers of the crowd.

Morgan was standing by Patty still dressed in her destroyed costume, but a white lace brassiere replaced her camisole as she cheered Brandi, while Patty cheered Jaina. Lisa shimmied in between them after putting Jaina's robes and staff away.

Lisa, Morgan, and Patty huddled up for a moment then walked around the ring. The audience rushed forward to the barrier and the ladies hi-fived them and chatted with audience members as they slowly made their way to the cart containing the destroyed clothing.

Morgan walked around behind Lisa and The Belle fell into her arms as she held her up from behind. Patty grabbed Lisa's ankles and lifted her up as she relaxed like she was in a recliner.

"What the hell, Belle?" Danny shouted as Patty and Morgan started swinging Lisa then tossed her into the cart.

Jaina stopped pulling Brandi's slip and Brandi stopped ripping Jaina's dress then they stood in the center of the ring looking in that direction as Danny inquired, "What are You doing over there Lisa?"

Jaina put her elbow on Brandi's shoulder, and they chatted. Brandi and Jaina both giggled when Lisa's head popped up and she shouted, "I Lo-Looking For So-Something! then disappeared back into the cart. A shoe and The Captain's destroyed camisole flew out of the cart.

Danny inquired, "Why are You rummaging around in the trash bin, and what are you looking for Belle?"

Lisa bounced back up inside of the cart shouting, "I ha-have to get this!" Holding up and shaking the beautiful lacy formal slip from her first round to the cheers and laughter of the crowd.

"Well, now that you found your slip, how are you going to get out of there, Belle?" Danny asked.

Lisa pushed on the cart until it fell over on one end then hopped out of it to the floor in her sequined cocktail dress, now hiked up to the top of her thighs with the lace of the sexy mini slip she had on spilling from underneath, but she found her fancy formal slip holding her arms up with it in one hand. The crowd cheered louder, and The Belle wrapped the elegant formal slip around her neck.

Lisa put her shoes back on as Morgan picked up the shoe and camisole Lisa tossed out and tossed them back into the cart, then the trio walked back around the ring to the cheers and laughter of the crowd and joined the cheering fighters ringside as Danny said, "That's Our Belle! Not only is she a good fighter, but also some unexpected comic relief for the night! I'm happy you found your slip, Belle. It is a nice one!" Danny continued with as he waved his arm to the ring, "Now, back to the main event!"

The referee stepped in sending Lacy and Brandi to their corners, gave them a moment, and waved her hand with a chopping motion for the match to continue. Brandi and Lacy ran at each other as the bell rang with Brandi going for Jaina's Dress. Jaina grabbed Brandi's wrist and Brandi took Jaina's dress off of her from behind.

Jaina spun around as Brandi threw her dress back at her. Deflecting the dress Jaina went into an MMA stance, as Brandi paced back and forth shouting at then ran at Jaina.

The lace of her slip was a blur in motion as Jaina hit Brandi in the right shoulder with a switch kick off her left foot, knocking her to the side. Bouncing off of the ring ropes, Brandi went back for Jaina who scooped her up then slammed her to the canvas.

Brandi grabbed the lace of Jaina's slip and dragged her to the canvas where they both sat in the center of the ring shaking and pounding each other until Jaina pushed Brandi to the canvas on her back and crawled up on top of her.

Shaking Brandi by her shoulders for a few moments, Jaina stood up and pulled Brandi up by her head then slung her between the top and second ropes. Brandi's satin slip shimmered in the lights as she went through the ropes over the ring apron and crashed to the floor. Jaina went through the ropes after Brandi hopping from the apron to the floor.

Brandi made it to the ringside steps by crawling, But Jaina grabbed her, stood her up and ran her into the barricade surrounding the ring. Grabbing an arm Jaina slung Brandi back to the floor then dragged her back to her feet and slammed her into the barricade again. Slinging Brandi once more, Patty and other fighters jumped as Brandi landed at their feet.

Jaina dragged Brandi to her feet and attempted to sling her back into the ring, but Brandi reversed the move slinging Jaina into the side of the ring apron. Jaina held her back with one hand as she slid down the side of the ring until she was sitting on the floor.

Brandi pulled Jaina from the floor and slung her back into the line-up of cheering fighters. Alicia and Patty caught her as the others scrambled. She glanced at them for a moment as she said, "Thanks Sisters" and smiled, then went for Brandi grabbing an arm and the back of that golden satin slip, and tossed her under the ropes back into the ring.

Following Brandi into the ring, Jaina pulled and jerked at Brandi's satin slip until she ripped a little of the lace at the bottom. Brandi popped to her feet, and took the torn lace into her fingertips, looking at Jaina like "What the Fuck!" as the crowd cheered louder, then threw her arms up and pounced on Jaina.

Brandi went to work on Jaina's camisole shredding it in just moments. Brandi moved so quickly that Patty was surprised she didn't scratch Jaina in the process. Jaina's lacy half-slip was still in mint condition as she grabbed Brandi's wrist, then Brandi took her matching camisole. Both ladies were down to their slips as Danny announced, "What stunning slips our fighters have! I wonder what kind Jaina has on?" and the crowd shouted back, "Van Raalte!"

Jaina now topless was dressed much as she was when Patty met her earlier went back into her MMA stance with her slip and boobies bouncing as Brandi circled with the crowd cheering. Running in, Brandi took a kick to the side as she rammed Jaina, and both went to the canvas. All hands were under slips as they thrashed around. Jaina claimed Victory, holding Brandi's flag up. Brandi popped back to her feet as the bell rang and tried to help Jaina up who tripped over her own flag that was tangled around her ankles.

Untangling herself, Jaina popped to her feet and Brandi held her hand up in Victory and they hugged. Both ladies were stunning as they flashed sparkling smiles to the crowd, turning in the ring wearing only their slips. Jaina was topless having lost her camisole but smiled because she moved on! Brandi helped her through the ropes and Lisa had her robes and staff waiting as she exited the ring.

Jaina could have wrapped up in the robes, but she was having fun basking in Victory's spotlight, so she left the robes open showing off what she has and that beautiful and still pristine Shadowline half-slip. Slowly making her way back up the runway, side to side, getting up close and personal with some of her audience as they lined the barricades. Stopping and turning in the entrance to the runway, the spotlights brightened on her as she took a stance, raised her staff with a hand, blew a kiss with the other and bowed, then disappeared into the performer's lounge as the crowd went wild.

Quinn was back in the ring, smiling and working the crowd to give it up for Jaina as Danny did a promo for Katz's All-You-Can-Eat-Lunch-Buffet and called a seven-minute intermission then put on some music as Alicia and Cindy went to the performer's lounge to make final preps for their match, but that is another chapter.

12