Patty's Lace Ch. 21

Story Info
The semi-final elimination matches.
4.5k words
0
2.4k
00

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter 021 The Semi-Final Elimination Matches. The Belle of The Ball vs. Brooklyn and Jaina vs. Sylvanis!

Danny returned to the announcer's table with a fresh drink and turned down the music, as The Referee returned to the ring to the cheers of the crowd as some of her white scalloped lace escaped from under her black skirt in perfect contrast to the black hosiery she was wearing.

Patty asked Cindy who the referee is as they returned to their seats and found Steve with a large hot and fresh pizza he got from the kitchen while Cindy and Patty were in the lady's room. Offering up the pizza, Cindy turned down a slice, explaining that she still had a fight to go in the free-for-all. Patty had a slice and of course, so did Steve.

Answering Patty's Question Cindy said, Ohhh, that's Natalya pulling ref duty, you've not met her yet? She's a trip, you must meet her, and a very worthy opponent in the ring.

She's very pretty and a fighter also? Patty asked.

Sure! Cindy replied. Referee duty is volunteer duty. I'm a ref sometimes, along with Linda, Sarah, Brandi, and even Alicia pulls ref duty sometimes. Just about everybody has pulled ref duty. There's no pay in it, the base pay is supposed to cover it, but Quinn takes care of her refs with a little extra in the stockings. It's fun to do, and a little break from fighting, and You are right, she is gorgeous! She's from Stockholm.

Natalya made no attempt to adjust her clothing as she moved around the ring taking the stools from the tenders and setting them in the corners. She is tall and willowy with platinum blonde hair falling about halfway down her back, long legs, and very shapely. Wearing a traditional black and white striped Referee Shirt with a slightly tight black mini-skirt black hosiery and sneakers, Patty immediately recognized Natalya's slip as a Vanity Fair Lace Piquant mini like her and Amy has. She also recognized the matching camisole partially covering her deep cleavage under her shirt.

Looking down she realized why the crowd was cheering and gave the crowd a little show, provocatively playing with the lace of her slip, then tucking it back under her skirt, as Danny started a promo for a lingerie car wash coming up and Quinn stepped on the ring apron. Natalya's lace popped back out as she spread the ropes for Quinn who stepped into the ring and did a stocking check for the loud and rowdy crowd. Quinn turned to Danny, and said, "Well, let's get the show on the road!"

An Instrumental Version of Drive by The Cars started playing and Danny introduced Lisa like this as she stepped out onto the runway. He said, "What a Great Way to Start the Semi-Finals of Tonight's Tournament, with Our Own Belle of The Ball, Lisa Silverstone! Lisa bounced down the runway, moving side to side, with the lavish lace of the formal slip she used in her first-round fight and retrieved from the trash bin spilling from under her peach tiered maxi dress. She allowed some to kiss her cheeks and held out her right hand for others to kiss. Natalya held the ropes for Lisa and Quinn helped her climb into the ring with her flowing dress and slip. Hugging Quinn then Natalya, Lisa threw her arms up as the music faded and the crowd tried to blow the roof off the place, again. Everybody loved Lisa, Their Belle of the Ball, and she had a sparkling smile on her lips.

The Ladies looked back to the top of the runway as Brooklyn's song started playing and she stepped out in the same costume from her first round. Red and Black Plaid Tartan Mini Skirt, Black Pull Over Sweater, and Black Ankle Boots. The gorgeous wide bright red lace of her Cabernet mini half-slip fell from under her skirt as she danced and skipped down the runway. The garter straps holding up her stockings hung to the bottom edge of the lavish wide red lace of her slip. Quinn and Natalya held the ropes for her as she jumped into the ring, got up in Lisa's grille, and stood there, hand on a hip, attitude dripping off of her, chewing gum.

Lisa, had a determined look on her face as Brooklyn blew a bubble, turned and skipped to her corner, hopping onto the center turnbuckle. Her skirt and slip bounced up and floated back down as she bucked on the ropes working and yelling to the crowd as they cheered. Quinn left the ring and Natalya the referee called Brooke back to the center of the ring. After a couple of moments, the fighters fist-bumped and returned to their corners. A few more moments and Ding, Ding, the match was on!

The Ladies clashed close to Brooklyn's corner with Lisa grabbing Brooke's arm, then spinning her around, and hurling her into the ropes. Brooklyn grabbed Lisa's dress as Lisa grabbed her arm, but the dress was snatched from Brooke's grip as Lisa sent her into the ropes.

Bouncing off the ropes Brooklyn went for Lisa, but The Belle sidestepped and put Brooklyn to the mat with an arm drag, making Brooke's skirt fly up putting her shimmering red slip on display. Locking an arm around Brooklyn's elbow, Lisa pulled her own dress up partially revealing her glamourous formal slip as she went to her knees then grabbed Brooke's wide slip lace and jerked her slip up in front exposing her red satin knickers trimmed with magnificent black lace, protected by the black straps of her garter belt. Lisa would have her work cut out for her as Brooklyn had an eight-strap garter belt on trapping those luscious knickers underneath with both protecting her flag.

Brooklyn squirmed with her back on the mat as her legs flailed about and she bounced her hips making her slip ride up in back until it was scrunched up around her waist. Lisa started on Brooklyn's garter straps ripping a couple away from her stockings as Brooklyn rolled back and forth trying to roll over on her stomach then Lisa reached under the lace of Brooklyn's knickers slashing at it until she ripped some lace away then tearing the satin up the side.

Brooklyn rolled over and up on her knees as Lisa ripped more garter straps loose then Brooke made it to her feet. Reversing Lisa's elbow lock and spinning out as her skirt and slip fell back into place, Brooklyn set up and executed a perfect Snapmare Takedown on Lisa. The Belle's dress and formal slip fluttered as she flipped and landed on her back.

Lisa's knees went up as she rolled side to side on the canvas and her dress went up her thighs revealing her elegant formal slip with its lace trimmed cathedral slit turned to her front which stayed down to her ankles. Brooklyn popped back to her feet, taking advantage of this grabbing Lisa's slip on one side and yanking it hard until it ripped at the top of the slit, then pulled and yanked it more ripping the silky body of Lisa's formal slip up the front as the crowd cheered with Brooklyn standing over Lisa. The Belle rolled then bounced to her feet with her slip ripping more, up the front to the waist elastic as Brooke still had the silky nylon of Lisa's slip in her grip.

Letting go of the slip, Brooklyn was in the mood for more acrobatics, so she bounced off of the ropes, did an Honor Roll, then coming up from under grabbed Lisa around her ribs, just under her boobs and used the momentum to slam The Belle to the mat. Leaning back up, Brooklyn quickly turned around straddled Lisa and started shagging The Belle as she ruined Lisa's dress, ripping the tiers away as she shredded the fabric. Jerking The Belle's Slip to the side, tearing its silky body a little more, Brooklyn went to work on Lisa's White and Lacy Taps, pulling on them trying to rip them away.

The Belle jerked Brooklyn's Skirt and Slip up with one hand pulling on them as her other started taking garter straps loose. When three of the four on Brooklyn's backside were unattached, she pulled the back of the knickers down with a hand as she twisted Brooke's Skirt and Slip with the other. Snatching and jerking the knickers until they ripped, Lisa destroyed them and exposed Brooklyn's flag.

Brooklyn stood and Lisa released the skirt but held onto Brooklyn's twisted mini half-slip snatching the red lacy delight from under Brooke's skirt and down her legs then Lisa used the slip to entangle Brooklyn's ankles as she stepped over Lisa, causing her to trip and fall on her stomach.

Brooklyn reached for the tangled slip as her legs and feet stretched and punished the Gorgeous Cabernet slip trying to free herself. Lisa yanked Brooklyn's skirt up over her ass and ravaged the lace and satin of Brooklyn's Knickers until they were wrecked, then Lisa started slashing Brooklyn's exposed flag as Brooke abused the alluring slip tangled in her ankles.

Lisa finished the job taking Brooklyn's flag and holding the panties in the air. The bell rang and Brooklyn stopped squirming on the mat. Lisa stood up and freed Brooklyn's ankles from the mini slip, took it from her and helped her up. Both Ladies had Sparkling Smiles as Brooklyn held The Belle's right hand up with the striking lacy red mini slip hanging down.

The red Cabernet endured two matches without being ripped or torn, as was most of Brooklyn's Costume with the exception of the red satin knickers that protected her flag being completely shredded with some torn black lace hanging down from under her skirt. Lisa's Costume didn't fare so well. Her peach tiered dress was in tatters with the ripped tiers hanging at odd angles, and her formal slip which made it through the day, the vertical suplex and the first round was now destroyed being ripped from her slit to her waist and some of her lovely lace torn away, ready for the trash bin, this time.

Quinn stood on the ring apron, smiling and clapping her hands, then her and Brooklyn held the ropes as Lisa climbed out of the ring and started up the runway taking Brooklyn's slip with her. Stopping about a third of the way up, she held the red mini slip up shaking it out, then balled it up and tossed the lacy treat into the crowd on her left. The Cabernet unfurled and floated down as members of the crowd scrambled to catch her. Lisa then pulled her ruined slip down and stepped out of it, shaking it out then balling it up and tossing the lacy formal slip to the crowd on her right. It also unfurled and floated down to the cheering crowd as up the runway and into the performer's area The Belle went.

Danny started a basic informational promo for Katz, stopping midstream when he saw the lacy red mini slip flying into the crowd and shouted into the mic, "WOW The Belle has just thrown Brooklyn's silky into the crowd! Who will be the lucky one to catch that slip!" then continued with as Lisa's Formal Slip flew. "Now Our Belle has tossed her own slip into the crowd! Even with the damage from the matches Lisa has been in, so far tonight, it is still stunning! Our Belle will move on to The Finals, but the question for now is, Who will catch that Lacy Delight?"

The Crowd was raising the roof of the place as Lisa sashayed into the performer's area and Danny finished the promo, called a seven-minute intermission and took a seat. Quinn joined Patty, and Cindy introduced Quinn to Steve. They chatted for a few minutes and Quinn asked Patty to go to the performer's area with her.

Sitting at a table Quinn asked Patty if she would like to be a part of the Free-For-All to which Patty replied, "Yes! What's a Free-For-All?" Quinn explained that a Free-For-All is a Special Event Match that the runners-up participate in that happens between the last semi-final match and the final. There was not going to be one tonight, but Skytower came through and went off-duty a little early to make it happen and is on the way here.

"Sky, "Lisa's Skytower?" Patty asked.

"Yes" Quinn replied, "This is how it works. Sky will start out with one opponent in the ring with him. Tonight, that will be Cindy, they really work well with each other. Then as each minute passes another opponent will go into the ring until everybody that is participating is in or disqualified. The Match is finished when only one is left in the ring. When someone touches the floor outside of the ring, they are disqualified.

"So, Sky's job is to toss us out of the ring and my job will be to toss him out." Patty said.

"It's not that easy, he is a big guy," Quinn said laughing, "But I have seen him go when You Ladies team up, he won't really start trying to throw anyone out until after the third has made it into the ring. That's why I'm happy Cindy is starting with him, she is scrappy, and they will put on a good show"

"What happens if we get him out? Is the match over?" Patty asked.

"The Match is over when there is one left in the ring" Quinn replied.

"So, it is Winner takes all?" Patty asked.

"For show purposes, yes, there is no purse though, everybody makes some jingle no matter if they are in for the entire match or only a minute. Sky, like Sarge is a fun guy to roll around in the ring with, I've been in the ring with them, myself. He may even have you laughing the whole time." Quinn answered.

"Sarge does this also?" Patty asked laughing then said, "Sounds about right for him."

"Yes, he still does, from time to time, not as much as he used too though. He actually came up with the idea and it has been a Great Success!" Quinn answered as Danny started another Promo for The Lingerie Car Wash.

"Oooops, gotta run" Quinn said as she stood, "You'll be one of the last to go in to replace the runner-up of the match between Sarah and Alicia, so they won't need to go into another match after just finishing one." She said as her heels clicked.

Patty made her way back to the reserved box and sat by Steve. Cindy leaned over and asked if she was going to be in the free-for-all and Patty answered, "Sure! Sounds Like Fun! Especially with Sky! I heard You are starting out!"

Cindy replied, "Yes, Yes! You are right, it's a blast!"

Steve chimed in, "What are You Two, up too?"

Cindy answered, "Ohhhh, You will see," and laughed then said, "And I believe You will like!" As Quinn climbed into the ring and asked Danny to start announcing the next match.

Hell's Bell's started to play and Sylvanis stepped out in a Red Ruffled Blouse and Flowing Black Pleated Skirt which fell below her knees and Black Boots. She grabbed one side of the skirt and swished it as she showboated quickly down the runway revealing the crystal pleats of the red slip she had under to a mix of cheers, boos and hisses.

Danny announced Alicia like this as she strutted down the runway and climbed through the ropes with Quinn's and Natalya's assistance. "Returning From Hell, Please Make Welcome, Sylvanis Williams, The Wicked Witch of The West! continuing with as Hell's Bells faded and Freehold Battle Music started. "There has been bad blood between Sylvanis and Jaina tonight and look who is here to take the challenge!"

Sarah stepped out in her robes with her staff as Danny announced her in with, "Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jaina Patton Lord Admiral of The Expeditionary Fleet! This may be a Wild and Wooly match between a pair of the finest fighters to be found!

Linda waited at the end of the runway to take Jaina's Robes and Staff in the same costume she fought Brooklyn in with a little adorable pink vintage slip lace peeking from under her skirt. Jaina walked briskly down the runway, not moving to the sides as she did before with a determined look on her face, opening her robes to reveal a Silver Midi Pleated Skirt and White Button-Down Shirt with another Lacy Shadowline Camisole like the one destroyed in the first match visible through the very sheer fabric of her shirt. She had the same matching Half-Slip she was wearing during the first match and throughout the day and evening under her skirt. White sneakers on her feet with lace topped ankle socks and Sarah's outfit was complete.

Jaina handed her staff to Linda and the crowd cheered loudly as she removed her robes handing them to Linda. Making her way to the ring, Jaina was most of the way through the ropes assisted by Quinn and Natalya, when Sylvanis took a run at Jaina from the center of the ring ramming her and pushing her back through the ropes to the floor making the silver pleated skirt fly up putting the lacy Shadowline Slip on display as Danny shouted into the mic, "There is definitely bad blood between these two, but what a gorgeous Lacy Slip Jaina has on! I think it may be the same slip from her first fight! Will it make it through this match without being torn to pieces?

Natalya the Referee grabbed Sylvanis and slung her back toward the center of the ring, then stood between Alicia and Sarah as Quinn helped Sarah into the ring holding the ropes for her while The Ref pushed on Alicia keeping her busy.

Jaina went to her corner as Natalya pushed and roughly handled Sylvanis back into her corner. The Referee went to the center of the ring and called the fighters. Meeting in the center Jaina and Sylvanis fist bumped, then Jaina to a shot at Sylvanis with a quick shove to her boobs sending her back a few steps. Taking a run back to Sarah, The Referee stepped between them, and Alicia bounced off of Natalya, who is much taller at Six Feet than Alicia at Five Feet, Seven Inches. Falling to the canvas. Her skirt went up revealing her red crystal pleated slip to the cheering crowd as Jaina went to her corner and leaned back on the turnbuckles. The Ref helped Sylvanis up and pointed her to the corner. After a few moments, Ding, Ding, Ding and the match is on!

The Ladies ran full speed at each other with both doing Arm Bars on each other sending them up into the air then to the mat. Their flowing skirts billowed and flapped as they fell then flew up when Alicia and Sarah crashed to the canvas exposing both slips. Jaina was back on her feet first grabbing Sylvanis' arm, dragging her around the ring, then back to her feet, holding her arm.

Jaina then spun Sylvanis around and slung her into the corner turnbuckles. Following her in, Sarah rammed her shoulder into Alicia's stomach, bounced back and tumbled backward into the center of the ring with her skirt and slip flying up then floating back down. Running in again to forearm Sylvanis, Jaina found the corner post and turnbuckles instead as Sylvanis sidestepped.

Hanging over the center ropes and turnbuckle, Alicia grabbed Sarah's ankles trying to pull her from the corner. Sarah grabbed a rope on each side of the turnbuckle and Alicia leaned back, causing Sarah to be suspended in the air with her clothing dangling down. Sylvanis bounced Jaina up and down by her ankles trying to break her grip on the ropes. Sarah's skirt jumped up and down as it rode up legs uncovering the white and lacy Shadowline half-slip. The soft and silky slip shimmered in the spotlights as it bounced around on Jaina's legs. Letting go of the ropes, Sarah crashed to the mat. Jaina's fancy slip and skirt were forced up to her waist into a tangled mess as Alicia dragged her to the center of the ring on her stomach, then flipped Sarah over to her back and jumped on her.

Landing on Jaina's rumpled skirt and slip, Sylvanis slapped her face a couple of times as Jaina squirmed under her. Alicia reached back and jerked her black pleated skirt up from between her and Sarah for more freedom of movement, then started shagging Sarah pummeling the disheveled lacy slip and skirt at her waist. Slapping her face once more, Sylvanis unbuttoned Jaina's blouse in one quick movement as Sarah bounced her hips up and down trying to get Alicia off of her. The back of her skirt and delicious slip went up and over her ass as she bounced until it was a wrinkled mess at her waist like the front.

Sarah bounced again then rolled sending Alicia to the mat rolling up on top with her skirt and slip falling. Grabbing Sylvanis by hair and ears, Jaina picked up her head and slammed the back of it to the canvas a couple of times. The skirt of Alicia rode up as her legs thrashed about putting the red crystal pleats of her slip on display. Sarah leaned forward until her boobs rubbed Alicia's boobs covered in her full slip and ruffled blouse through her lacy camisole.

12