Patty's Lace Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina started shagging Sylvanis as their boobs rubbed through their clothing. Sarah screwed Alicia hard making her shiny pleated skirt ride up in front while the skirt and slip flapped and fluttered. Sarah's hips went straight up and down quickly as she shagged Alicia. Sarah's skirt was over her ass and up her back with her gorgeous slip down to mid-thigh wrinkling and shaken violently due to the extreme force Sarah used. Alicia forcefully pumped her back not attempting to move from under her, but just enjoying the rough shagging from Sarah as her skirt and slip rode up into a wrinkled pile at the top of her thighs.

Alicia kissed Sarah's lips as they screwed each other aggressively with their clothing, then after a minute or so, Sarah popped back to her feet. Alicia was back on her feet in a split second and they started hand wrestling. Spinning around in the ring a couple of times, Jaina's boobs could be seen bouncing her lacy camisole around through her sheer and now opened shirt.

Letting go with one hand, Sarah reached for Alicia's Blouse as Sylvanis grabbed the bottom of Jaina's Silver Midi Skirt. Running to the right of Sarah with a tight grip on the skirt, up the skirt went, twisting the lacy Shadowline slip around her legs. The skirt stretched a little then started tearing up to its waistband. Alicia let the skirt go after she ripped it and bounced off the ropes jumping as she came back in high flying style putting Sarah into a head scissors, using leverage to take her off her feet and sling her to the canvas. Sarah's leg hung on a bottom ring rope preventing her from going out of the ring and she popped back to her feet as Alicia bounced off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring.

Taking a step forward then going to her knees Jaina timed it just right lunging up to Alicia striking her boobs then pouncing as Alicia fell back to the mat. Slashing and shredding Sylvanis' Ruffled Blouse in just moments Jaina also grabbed her boobs through the crystal pleated cups of her full slip and twisted making Sylvanis cry out.

Alicia reached for Sarah's bouncing skirt as Sarah shagged her roughly again. Slashing the skirt with her nails multiple times Sylvanis made several rips in it and with a quick jerk tore the right side.

Sarah's slip bounced wildly as she continued to screw Alicia with it while she popped a strap of Alicia's full slip then pulled and pawed at the crystal pleats until they were mangled laying bare Sylvanis' breasts. Jaina pulled up stretching the red silky body of Sylvanis' slip until it ripped then stood.

As Sarah stood, Alicia finished ripping the skirt up the right side to the waist then across the front to another tear as Alicia popped back to her feet. Sylvanis' slip fell revealing her left breast with only a strap barely holding the mauled crystal pleated cup over her right. She threw the part of Jaina's Pleated Skirt that she ripped away back into Jaina's face then pounced.

Sarah went down and her slip went up along with what was left of her skirt. Alicia's hands went under Sarah's slip as Sarah reached up and started pulling on Alicia's skirt. Sarah jerked the black pleated skirt a few times then her hand went under it and she started pulling on the bottom of Alicia's slip. Ripping the crystal pleats of the slip, she grabbed the red silky body of the slip leaving the bottom trim bouncing from under the black skirt as Jaina jerked Sylvanis' slip.

The other strap popped and the destroyed bust of Sylvanis' slip disappeared under her ripped up blouse as more of the slip appeared from under her skirt. Jaina pulled and tugged at the red slip until she ripped it some more and it fell from under Sylvanis' skirt in a silky pile around her ankles.

Alicia's hands surfaced from under Sarah's Slip and Wrecked Skirt with Sarah's Flag, holding it up to the mixed cheers and boos of the crowd. Stepping out of her ravaged vintage full slip, Sylvanis kicked it across the ring then helped Jaina up as Danny announced. "What a Match, What a Match, that was! The Commander of the Dark Forces has emerged victorious and will move on to The Finals facing Our Belle of the Ball!"

Dropping Jaina's Flag on what was left of her slip as Sarah and Natalya the Referee held the ropes, Sylvanis covered what she could with the trashed blouse and skipped up the runway into the performer's area. Sarah dropped her destroyed pleated skirt and shirt on top of the red slip leaving her in the lacy slip-set then followed her out going to the line-up of cheering fighters where Linda gave her robes and staff to her.

Wrapping up in her robes, Jaina went to the entertainer's area as the crowd cheered. Danny did a Happy Hour Special promo and called a seven-minute intermission before a Special Event and put on some music.

The music faded and Danny opened the microphone right on time announcing, "Now for Tonight's Special Event!" But that is Another Chapter.

12