Patty's Lace Ch. 24

Story Info
The Nickel Tour.
4.7k words
4
886
00

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's Lace

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter Twenty-Four, The Nickel Tour.

Patty said, "I'm free, right now." as she followed Quinn to her office, where Quinn turned on the radio, Hello, Hello, Hello by Remi Wolf came on as Quinn plugged in the percolator sitting on top of her dorm fridge. She produced two mugs along with some creamer and sugar as Patty said, "Hey!"

Quinn replied with, "Well I loved your coffee so much, the drip had to go! Your Buddy Loves it too! Any more questions about the night?"

Patty answered with, "My Buddy?"

"Yea, your buddy and my Snuggle Bear!" Quinn said.

Patty said, "Ohhh, Sarge! Yep, that's my buddy!"

Quinn continued with as she poured coffee, "You know he thinks the world of You, like the best thing since sliced bread. He doesn't always show it, but that's just him. You are like his little sister."

"It seems more like his daughter, sometimes." Patty said.

"Could be that too, I know he loves him some Patty though." Quinn replied then said, "Any more questions about tonight or in general?" as she plopped down in her chair and put her feet up on the desk holding her mug.

They chatted more about various signals the fighters gave to each other, and Patty said, "I never knew there was so much to catfighting, I always thought is was just whipping ass, hair pulling, and clothes ripping until someone gave up. There are real fighters here."

"Entertainers, Athletic Entertainers." Quinn chimed in with then continued saying, "Fighting happens in the streets between amateurs, we at Katz entertain our audience. Let's go see if Bobby & his crew have started converting the ring for the pool party."

Brandi was sitting at a table with a guy by the vending machines and Alicia and Sarah were in their dressing room. Other than them Quinn and Patty thought they were the only ones there until Lisa ran up with nothing on but panties and that stunning formal slip, she won the tournament in. The lacy formal waist slip she had on was damp all over, wet in some places and pulled up to cover her boobs with hard nipples turning the silky nylon nearly transparent. She had her luxurious hair wrapped in a towel and a fresh out of the showers Lisa bounced into Patty's arms yelling "Sissie!" Patty caught her and held her tight kissing her cheek as she said, "Congratulations again, Sissie!"

Lisa feet hit the floor and she bounced around some more as Quinn asked, "Congrats once more, Lisa! Whatcha going to do with all that cash?"

Lisa settled down for just a moment as she said, "Ohhh, I'm giv-giving most of it to an animal sh-shelter and will get some-something nice with the rest for my guy, Sky!" Then Lisa wound up her spring bouncing back into Patty's arms.

Brandi called them over to the table and stood as the trio approached hugging Lisa and saying "Way to Go! I'm Happy for You! Everybody meet Mark, as he stood taking the ladies hands and kissing them as Brandi introduced them like this starting with Quinn.

"Mark, Quinn is Our Lead Organizer and Top Cat! Lisa here Won tonight's tournament and Congrats, again! Patty is just getting started but well on her way to a championship!

The group chatted for a few minutes until Mark asked if she was ready to go. Patty was amazed at Brandi's Poise and Tactfulness even finding something good to say about her, the noob.

Saying the see you laters, Brandi and Mark left as Lisa's phone buzzed. She spoke up saying, "My Sky is back!" I have to go change!

Bouncing over to the dumpster by the roll up door, Lisa looked inside. It was filled to the top with ruined clothing used for costumes during the last week. Ripped wet dresses, torn mud-stained half and full slips, along with other destroyed lingerie.

She pulled her towel from her hair letting it fall down her back. Jerking the lacy formal waist slip over her head Lisa just about tossed it into the dumpster but looked at the slip for a moment and decided against trashing such a gorgeous slip, since there was no damage to it, back over her head it went.

Lisa bounced back over to Quinn and Patty with a puzzled look on her face asking, as she adjusted her tits in the silky half-slip. "W-Why is everything i-in there, so we-wet? The po-pool party is to-tonight."

Quinn answered, "Bobby" and Lisa said, "Ohhh, O-OK." and bounced to her room.

Quinn looked at Patty and said, "That one is full throttle 24-7. She must be a real handful for Sky, speaking of,,,," then took off running, then jumping into Sky's strong arms, just after he walked in, kissing his cheek as he spun her around. Patty walked up as he set Quinn down, so he reached over, grabbed then lifted the wildcat and spun her as Patty giggled liked a schoolgirl, kissing his cheek.

The trio chatted for a few minutes and Lisa came out of her room. Dressed in her Signature Style long boho skirt, bandana wrap top with a light leather jacket over her shoulders and small clutch in-hand, she was ready for anything.

When Lisa saw her Sky a dazzling smile came to her lips, her arms went up and she took off bouncing toward him. Her jacket fell from her shoulders to the floor as she went from bouncing to sprinting, with the wide damp lace of the maxi slip she won the tournament in spilling from under her skirt, then jumping the last six feet into his waiting arms with him catching her.

She threw her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist locking her ankles pushing her skirt and slip up her thighs, holding on tight and kissing him over and over as he spun her. Lifting Lisa higher, she looked down into his eyes and gently touched the tip of his nose with a fingertip. She kissed him over and some more as he gently set her down and when her feet were on the ground, she snuggled in. The group chatted for a few more minutes then said the good nights. Lisa chattered with Sky about the night as they left.

Quinn and Patty walked into the arena with Quinn saying with as Bobby's crew started converting the ring. "Like I said earlier, we'll have to run some of these guys out." She picked up her wireless microphone and opened it saying, "Ok guys, it's been our pleasure having you for the evening. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!

Quinn looked at Patty and smiled as she said, "Head over to the other side for Gentlemen's Club Stuff until 6am or saddle up and head out!"

Patty giggled leaned up and punched Quinn's arm as she continued with, looking at Patty with a smile, while the stragglers got up to go. "If You've been drinking, don't drive! But, if You are driving, be sure to keep both feet on the wheel! Again, The Pleasure is Ours and We hope to see You for The Pool Party tonight! Doors open at five, Party starts at six! Take Care and Hope to see You soon!"

Quinn closed her wireless, setting the mic on the table, then sat in Danny's Plush Air Chair, putting her feet up on the table, kicking her shoes off as her skirt rode up putting Miss Adonna's scalloped lace on display asking Patty, "Did you learn anything? Any questions?

Patty asked about the fighters grabbing each other's wrist just before an article of clothing was removed or ripped away and Quinn answered, "Yes, that was a signal for the piece of the costume to be removed. The answer is a discreet pull or yank on the item to be ripped away, you catch on quick. Did You notice that they only focused on one piece of a costume at a time, like say pulling on and ripping a skirt, instead of ripping a skirt, tearing some lace from a slip, then ripping the skirt again?"

"I didn't before, but now that you have mentioned this, now I do!" Patty answered.

"That's the difference between pro and amateur. Pro puts on a show, amateur just fights." Most start just trying to rip whatever they can grab, but as they grow, they turn more pro with each match. Quinn said as she stood and grabbed her shoes from the table after the arena emptied. Not putting them on and making no attempt to adjust her skirt and slip, Quinn said. "Let's go to my office."

As they passed by Alicia's & Sarah's dressing room, Quinn stopped and knocked on the door.

Alicia answered the door in a lavish very lacy Van Raalte full slip. The beautiful slip was a pretty pastel sky blue not black or red like she usually used while in a match, but it was a size too small which was not unusual for Alicia. The lace bust of the slip strained to hold her generous rack and it's silky nylon body was pulled taut over her derriere. The front of the slip also bulged out, tented by the sizable strap-on Alicia was wearing.

There were the two lighted vanity make-up tables in the same spots that the tables were in Patty's room along with a bed in the center of the room against the back wall. Racks of very nice dresses and fabulous very lacy full slips were to each side of the bed along with a closet rod mounted over the bookcase headboard of the bed full of very classy nylon and satin half-slips all trimmed with alluring lace to be used during matches.

Alicia rocked back and forth on her heels and balls of her feet pushing the cock into her fanciable vintage slip as she said "watch this, boss" and pushed a button on the remote. The cock started throbbing, making the front of the slip quiver as Sarah walked over in her Shadowline half-slip, looked down and smiled.

"Pretty cool, huh" Alicia said as she pushed another button and the cock moved up and down wrinkling and stretching the slip with a pumping action as Alicia continued to rock back and forth, then with the push of another button the shaft and head of the cock started enlarging and shrinking. Alicia let the strap-on more or less fuck the classic slip for a minute or so, then she said, "Now watch this, wait for it, wait for it" as she pushed a button on the remote. The cock moved rapidly up and down as it shot a large load of white creamy goo into the slip's delicate lace.

"Modern technology is wonderful, isn't it" Sarah said. The faux cock throbbed as it started to soften in the creamed slip while Alicia said, "What was it you needed to see us about, boss?"

Quinn and Patty watched the cock soften in the slip as Quinn said, "That toy of yours is wild, Alicia! The throbbing cock still created a large bulge in the captivating slip even though it was now soft, when Sarah chimed in with, "Our toy is wild, boss and feels so good."

Alicia grabbed Sarah's waist, pulling her to the cock as she pulled and yanked her slip adjusting the cock in it moving the bulge in the slip until the cock was standing up inside of the slip, pushing against the nylon with the head covering her navel. Alicia rammed the cock against Sarah's tush wrapped in the charming Shadowline then pushed a button and the cock started hardening again, taking control of both slips, shaking them as it became fully hard and erect again while the ladies chatted.

"Oh yea, I just wanted to say, You two were fabulous with your rivalry tonight. It was a real showstopper! We don't need to do it too often but start thinking on how to up the game. Quinn and Patty's eyes were fixed on the strap-on as it throbbed in Alicia's slip while Sarah started slowly and provocatively twerking against the rock hard cock in her lacy Shadowline half-slip pushing it and her hot ass into their joystick.

We'll do it, boss! Alicia said and Sarah added, "Yes, yes! That was fun!" Alicia pumped Sarah's ass a few more times making the dreamy slip jump, then let her go and Sarah moved to the bed and plunked down on it. Some of the white goo Alicia shot into her sky-blue slip was now in the lace of the split of Sarah's slip with wet spots in the silky nylon covering her booty. Sarah ran a finger over her Shadowline's creamed scalloped lace at the top of the split, licked it and waved from the bed as she said, "Have a good night!" Quinn replied, "You two do the same!" as her and Patty left the room.

They walked down the line of dressing rooms as Quinn checked the doors. Finding the door to Brandi's room unlocked. Locking the door, she continued to walk the line as she said, "I thought Brandi left, I'll have to have a chat with her. The last door to check was Patty's she said "Good Job! You know Deena is Your roommate for now, she is a laugh riot." as they stepped into Quinn's office."

Quinn turned off the radio and poured their cups full and said, now that things are quiet, we can finish the nickel tour! Patty noticed a grey storage container in a corner over-flowing with small and medium size packages as they left the office. Quinn's tight skirt fell a little as she walked but still left a lot of that gorgeous Adonna scalloped lace on display as they stepped into the now quiet entertainer's area.

Quinn and Patty continued the tour turning down a hallway, announcing to Patty, "These are the ladies showers," and opened a door. Patty found that there were not only showers inside but a complete locker room as Quinn said, these are for the entire staff and entertainers. There were a 1/2 dozen or so ladies in the locker room in various states of dress, or undress and Patty could hear the showers running.

They continued to walk the hall until coming to the other end emerging into the front lobby of Katz where Quinn said, "Hi Lucas, this is Patty, she's on my team now, so hook her up!"

Patty held out her hand and Lucas took it saying, "WOW! It is my pleasure to meet You," kissing her hand then saying as he searched Patty's eyes. "I'll let everybody else know about You also, Pretty Lady!

Patty smiled and blushed not knowing what to say as she giggled, so she just said, "Thank You!"

Quinn and Patty stepped into the main room walking behind the crowd watching the stage show with entertainers working the crowd in various states of dress and undress. Patty waved her hands in front of her face, fanning herself as she said, "That guy is a Real Smoooooth Operator!"

"I believe You made a real impression on Lucas" Quinn replied and said, "Because, that guy is as gay as the day is long.

Patty noticed one entertainer as she led a guy across the room then behind a curtain. She noticed this particular dancer because she had on a half-slip just like one of her favorites of all time, Erica and a peach lace brassiere.

Patty pointed her out to Quinn and asked where they were going and Quinn replied, "Oh that's Deena, she still has her stuff in your room, they are going to one of the rooms for a private dance. She is one of our top dancers. You should meet her sometime!"

Patty nodded as they walked behind the bar. Lingerie clad servers took trays from the bar to the tables. Some of the servers were wearing glamourous full slips with others dressed in delectable half-slip/camisole sets while others had enticing half-slips pulled up and covering their breasts with lacy knickers. There was a half dozen bartenders mixing as fast as they could, a couple guys and the rest ladies. Of the four ladies tending bar two were dressed in very lacy full slips with one dressed in a stunning camisole / mini half-slip set and the other in a babydoll.

Looking around the active room more Patty found that over half of the entertainers had slips on and not much else. Some worked the crowd sitting with guys, while some danced on the poles in the back and on the sides of the room.

They moved down the bar then turned down another short hall and Quinn knocked on a door, Sam opened the door and said "Hi Quinn, Hey Patty, come in a take a load off! They sat across the desk from Sam who asked what they wanted as she picked up a phone, Quinn answered, "just some water" and Patty said, "the same."

The ladies chatted for a few moments then with a knock at the door, the bartender in the stunning slip-set came in with drinks served them to the group, then turned on a heel and left. The ladies chatted a few more minutes, mostly about Patty's first night until the drinks were finished, then Quinn stood and said, "On with the tour!"

Turning right down the hall, they passed by the staff rest room for the guys, and Quinn stopped at the fully equipped breakroom looking inside saying, "Hey Guys, meet Patty, it's her first night on my team. Patty meet Connie, Deena, and Jake." Deena still had on the slip Patty saw her in earlier and it was a slip like her Erica, same colors, same lace, looked like even the same size. Connie leaned against the counter in street clothes.

Jake looked over his shoulder and said "Hi Patty, you held your own pretty good tonight in the free-for-all. I was cheering for You, the new girl!"

Deena jumped up from her seat holding her fists up saying, "WOW, your first fight? I would have like to have seen it, I would like to fight again, Quinn, can I come back your team?" as she did some footwork jabbing air with punches.

Quinn replied "Well, if we ever start a boxing league, you're in! Meanwhile we can talk with Sam and if she will spare You, you're in."

Deena danced around the breakroom then started using Jake as a punching bag. He grabbed her, lifting her up with his hands all over the Erica slip and Deena's fine ass as she kicked her legs, then she kissed his lips.

Setting her down, Deena strutted Patty's way as she said, "The pole, private dances, and even the VIP room are starting to get boring, not nearly the excitement of a good match and the ring is a lot more fun! I could be the returning girl fighting the new girl!" Looking Patty's way as she held out her hand. Patty shook Deena's hand and said, "That would be fun!" Deena said "Full time, part-time, it's all good!

Jake patted Deena's ass making the Erica slip jump as her passed by her saying, "Back to work, that ring won't convert itself." Deena blew him a kiss as he rounded the corner, then looked at Quinn.

"Yes, it could, I'll talk to Sam, it could happen!" Quinn said." Deena started bouncing around the breakroom then bent over sticking her head in the refrigerator swinging her well-shaped ass and the Erica slip as she got a half sub sandwich, then sat at the table.

Back in the hallway by the breakroom Quinn said, "That one could be Lisa's sister, and she is a good AE, very entertaining. Here we are, our johnny." Passing through the Ladies' restroom, Patty was amazed at how spotless and nice it was. There was a large full-length mirror on one wall with a large mirror behind the six-sink vanity and plenty of room on the between sinks to do nearly anything one would do on a vanity. Large stalls for privacy were there with all the amenities. Passing through another short hall on the other side of the johnny, they walked into the gym.

This gym was fully outfitted, with free weights, cardio equipment, and resistance machines. Patty hopped on a treadmill as Quinn explained, "The gym is open for use anytime the club is. Instructors come on Monday even though the club is closed to the public from around noon until,,, That doorway on the right is to the ladies' showers and this one is to the men's showers.

Quinn pushed the door to the men's showers open slightly just in time to hear the words "Do Me." The voice though was female, and Quinn motioned to Patty to stay quiet by putting a finger to her lips as she slowly pushed the door open just enough for them to slink in. Moving slowly and quietly past the rows of lockers, their sound was masked by the running shower. They followed the moans of the woman, until Quinn peeped around a corner. The woman moaned again as she serviced the three guys with her.

She was a beauty, with honey blonde hair and a near perfect body who was wearing a drop-dead gorgeous maroon Vanity Fair French Flirts camisole/half-slip set as the guys gang banged her. The straps of the cami dangled from her arms as guys stood to each side of her. She had a cock in each hand and was sucking the guy to her left.

12