Patty's Lace Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was laying on a wooden bench spread wide with a foot to each side on the floor. Her slip was shimmering in the harsh lighting of the locker room as it flapped, falling over the sides of the bench.

The slip was pushed partially up her thighs billowing and bouncing as another guy fucked her furiously. He pawed at the pretty slip jerking its lavish lace as the woman bounced on the bench, sending her pussy and slip up to meet each of his thrusts.

The shower turned off and another guy came around the corner, drying off. The three guys looked at him but didn't miss a beat having their way with the woman as one said, "Hey Todd! Wanna Join Us?" then looking at the woman said, "That ok with You?"

"Sounds Good, Geraldo!" Todd said as he stepped over the bench at the woman's head.

The woman stopped sucking just long enough to look up at Todd's large cock, smile and nodding yes then turned her head to suck Geraldo.

Todd stroked his cock with one hand, its head buried in the woman's thick hair as he reached down and pulled the camisole up partially covering a boob kneading and tickling a nipple with its lace.

The guy fucking her pulled out and started jacking his cock. Her slip was a crushed wrinkled heap on her tummy until she let go of the guy to her right, pushed part of her slip down to pet her kitty with its lace as he busted a nut, shooting a large load of thick cum onto her hand, sensuous slip, and tummy.

He continued to stroke himself slowly with semen dripping from his cock to her slip until she used the slip to wipe the remaining cum from his cock. Stepping over her, he grabbed a towel from the cabinet, and they heard a shower turn on.

The other guys switched position and resumed gang-banging the woman with Geraldo moving in to get it on and Todd moving to her right. Leaving her cum-soaked slip hanging down, she started sucking and stroking Todd. Geraldo didn't even move the slip as he rammed his cock under the lavish lace, penetrated the woman crushing the eye-catching slip with its silky body and soft lace caressing his shaft as he pounded her pussy.

Quinn and Patty made their way out of the guy's locker room turning up the hall.

That was Becky, she is guy crazy. A true slut as she does not date any of the guys, she just wants sex and the more the better for her. All four of those guys will do her at least once. Both Sam and I have caught her in there fucking up to a 1/2 dozen guys.

Passing down another short hall, Patty found herself just around a corner from her room.

Quinn's phone was ringing, and she stepped into her office as Patty put her key in the door to find it unlocked. Stepping inside she found Deena who said "Hi" as the Erica slip went down her legs, then she kicked it up to her hand and tossed it on the coffee table. Quickly walking to her dressing table on the left in only a set of pale pink and lacy knickers, she sat, and started brushing her thick chestnut brown hair.

Patty sat on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table as the ladies chatted. After brushing her hair, Deena adjusted her make-up. Standing, Deena grabbed a pair of denim shorts from her shelves and up her legs they went, They were faded, torn in just the right places, and just right to cover the pink lacy knickers, such as they did. She put on a pink lace brassiere and dropped a olive drab tank over it that said 'Merica on it and stepped into her sandals.

Grabbing a hangar, she also grabbed the Erica slip when she noticed the time and said, "Oh Shit, I'm Late!" and haphazardly put the slip on the hangar. "I'll be right back, going to put this one up."

"Up?" Patty asked.

"Sure!" Deena said, "I only use a slip and other lingerie as an outfit for one shift then, back it goes."

"To the wardrobe?" Patty asked.

"Yes." Connie replied.

Patty said, "You get going, I'll take care of that slip for You."

"Oh, Thanks, you're a doll." Deena said as she tossed the slip on the hangar to Patty.

"No problem." Patty replied.

Deena said as she grabbed her bag and phone, "Better yet, that's a really nice slip, and I enjoyed it, why don't You keep it for one of your matches? Hopefully I'll be back in the ring, soon." then she stepped out of the dressing room, jogged across the entertainer's area and out the door.

Patty gently took the Erica slip off the hangar, held her up, studying the stunning half-slip and said, "You will never see the ring." and hugged the slip to her bosom. Then actually folding the slip somewhat Patty set Erica on her dressing vanity and out the door she went.

Patty was locking her room as Quinn stepped out of her office and watched Deena go out the roll up door and get in a car, filled with ladies "Where is she going in such a rush?" Quinn asked.

"Dunno." Patty answered, "She just said she was late."

"You know her and Jake are a thing! With over 500 people working a place like this, there are always 'things' happening around here. From Becky and her sex-crazed stable to true romance like Jake and Deena seem to have." Quinn said, then added, "Let's go see how the conversion is coming."

They made their way back to The Announcer's Table. She plopped back down into Danny's chair and her skirt hiked up more as she wiggled in the chair saying, "Danny tells me this chair fits him just right and not to let anybody sit in it."

She watched Bobby and his crew work on the ring. They were all in a corner as she said, giggling. "I'm going to un-fit it." But, that is another chapter.

12