Patty's Lace Ch. 26

Story Info
Saturday Morning Cartoons!
4.7k words
5
1.2k
00

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter Twenty-Six, Saturday Morning Cartoons!

Officer Dan stepped out of the alley before the blue lights were out of sight and said, "Evening Ladies." This startled Patty, but Quinn just walked over, hugged him saying, "Hi, Officer Dan" and kissed his cheek asking, "What are you doing out here? It's after two."

Officer Dan replied, "I keep an eye on my ladies, make sure nothing happens, this is a rough hood." as Patty walked up. She hugged Officer Dan and kissed his other cheek as he asked, "You whip any ass recently, Patty?" and laughed.

Quinn chimed in with, "That wildcat whipped ass tonight! She's on my team now!"

Officer Dan replied, "There will be a lot of ass-kicking happening with this one then," and everybody laughed.

Saying the good nights, Quinn told Patty she needed to be back at Katz around 4pm so get some good sleeping as pool parties can turn into long nights.

The ladies hugged and Quinn jumped into her AMG, chirping the tires as she sped away while Patty thought, "I'll get some sleep after fucking my cowboy and he is in for a long hard ride."

Turning to Officer Dan, she said her good nights as he asked, "Can I walk You up?"

"Sure" was Patty's reply.

They chatted as they walked up the stairs. "You are always in the right place at the right time, how do you do it?" Patty asked.

Officer Dan replied, "I heard the call and knew they were going. I'm not leaving my ladies out after midnight alone on a sidewalk around here. Especially You and Quinn, Sam would kill me or at least put me on double secret probation and there would be none for a very long time, if anything happened to either of You. Sam really likes You!"

Patty put two and two together and came up with Sam from Katz is Officer Dan's significant other or perhaps even his spouse, so she asked, "You and Sam are married?" as she unlocked the door.

Officer Dan answered, "22 Marvelous Years!"

"Would you like some coffee?" Patty asked.

"Your Coffee? Always! So Good!" as he sat on the couch and looked at the slips and lingerie in the open armoire'.

Patty went into the kitchen and plugged in the always ready to brew percolator, then came and sat in the chair.

Officer Dan looked at Patty and said, "That's quite a collection you have there."

Patty looked over realizing the armoire' was open and blushed a little as she said, "It is, and life is too short to wear mediocre lingerie."

"Sam has wonderful lingerie like you and I love it" Officer Dan said.

They chatted about the streets and recalled once more how Patty chased the guy up the street after he ripped one of her slips in the back of his car along with the adventures of Sarge and Cowboy until the cups were empty.

Officer Dan stood and said, "I need to get going, Amy is still out, that one is a dynamo, usually the first one in about sundown and the last one out around sunrise. She may be part vampire." as Patty opened the door, kissed his cheek and said, "Be Safe, Officer Dan, come for coffee, anytime. If you see Amy, tell her I'd like to see her.

He smiled as she closed the door and started unbuttoning her blouse, then stopped turned off the lights and climbed into the big bay window to wait for her cowboy. He could remove her clothing or not, as she fucked him. She was never completely naked when they screwed each other anyway. Patty always had at least a half-slip on during sex and didn't care if he did her in just a lacy slip or fully dressed.

She watched Officer Dan walk up the street and Amy met him in front of Steve's building. Amy was in a cute little light color floral sundress and Patty noticed a little lace of her Vanity Fair Lace Piquant Mini Slip spilling out from underneath, thinking, "That one sees a lot of action!"

They talked for a few moments then went in the alley. A couple of minutes later, Amy came out alone and sat on the steps of Steve's building. Her slip was draped over a step shimmering in the streetlight with its lace on display as she fidgeted on the step looking at her phone then up at Patty's window.

Patty thought to herself "Damn, Amy really knows how to fish, using her lace for bait!" Patty continued to watch Amy recalling her time on these streets. She had some really good times with some, but realized how much happier she was now.

A cab passed by honking its horn and Amy waved. A couple of cars passed by, then a four-door pickup truck which made a three-point turn in front of Patty's building then pulled up to the curb and the passenger side window went down.

Amy stood up and slowly walked to the open window. Standing by the truck, she chatted with its driver, then turned and started walking up the street swinging her nice ass with a little lace peeking from under her sundress. The truck followed slowly until she stopped and turned when it stopped. Walking back to the open window, they chatted a couple of more minutes, then Amy opened the door and climbed into the truck for another ride.

Patty watched the pickup rumble up the street and turn right at the intersection. Officer Dan stepped out of the alley for a moment, looked at his phone, then ducked back into the alley.

Patty drifted off to sleep in the big bay window. The next thing she knew she was in the bed, still fully dressed and heard the shower running. Her Cowboy found her in the window, gently carrying her to bed without waking her up.

Patty looked around for a few moments then heard the shower turn off. Feigning sleep as Young quietly stepped into the room with a towel wrapped around himself, he leaned over and gently kissed her cheek.

Patty opened her eyes looked up at her Cowboy, smiling as she leaned up for another kiss. She giggled as she took his towel tossing it on the other side of the bed then pulled him into the bed of slips on top of her. Patty was instantly hot and horny with her pussy yearning for him.

Reaching between them, she grabbed his hardening cock stroking him fast with a tight grip as she beat and whipped her pink pleated skirt and with his cock. Patty slowly pulled on her skirt rubbing him with the satiny fabric until it was bunched up at her waist, then used her gorgeous half-slip on him stroking his cock with her soft nylon and lace, then jerked her slip up and rubbed her kitty with the head of his cock through her very pretty knickers.

When he was rock hard, she jerked the knickers aside and held him against her lower lips, Patty didn't want foreplay, oral, or petting. After what she did and saw tonight, the free-for-all, Sarah and Alicia, the gangbang in the guy's locker room, even rolling around with her Boss-Lady, now the only thing on Patty's mind was to be fucked hard and told this to James.

No whispered sweet nothings, Patty talked dirty and sexy as her Cowboy penetrated her. He did as she asked, fucking her hard while she still fully clothed with her skirt pushed up into a crumpled pile on her stomach and wrinkled slip turned inside out partially covering it with the slip's lavish lace flapping as he crushed Patty's pretty slip and pink skirt with each thrust.

They rolled over to the other side of the bed with him inside her and Patty's skirt hung over the side of the bed shaking and bouncing as Cowboy fucked his Wildcat harder. She was moaning and thrashing beneath him deliriously saying things like, "I love your cock, fuck me harder, pound your princess in her pretty pink gown, ohhhh fuck me, it feels so good!"

Rolling in the bed more as they fucked each other, Patty ended up on top this time riding his cock without missing a beat, her pink skirt fluttering and slip lace flapping as she fucked him hard and fast while she tossed and threw lacy slips all over the place. He didn't stop either pushing into her as she looked up squinting her eyes and moaning while they bounced in the bed of silky slips.

Cowboy was playing with Patty's skirt and slip when she stepped up the rough fuck, untucking her blouse and guided his hands to its bottom where he grabbed each side and pulled, popping the buttons opening the blouse up exposing her very lacy camisole as her boobs bounced inside of it.

Patty looked into his eyes and talked dirty to him in a sweet southern accent saying things like, "Do you like fucking your wildcat in your pink gown, fuck your sexy soft slip harder, punish your beautiful lace, fuck me like an animal! Then she moaned and speeded up fucking him even harder with that gorgeous slip's lace flying in every direction.

Feeling that familiar feeling, Patty looked down at him saying, "It's time, soak me with your sweet cum and I'll cum for You, as she rolled up but not off of him.

Jamming his cock between her soft slip and silky knickers, Patty held her beautiful slip down as his thick sticky cum coated the inside of it. Patty went into orgasm when she felt his hot cum creaming her knickers as he soaked the front of them. Holding his cock stroking him with her cum soaked slip as she bucked wildly, his cock throbbed as more cum flooded the inside of her slip's silky nylon body and lace.

Patty slowed down said "J'entell" and continued talking dirty as she milked his cum into her lingerie. then leaned forward letting go of his cock as she lay on top and kissed him leaving his cock buried in her sullied slip and knickers with him leaking more cum into the lace of the posh slip. Patty licked his cum from her fingers with a smile on her face as she said, "WOW! I guess I got what I wanted!"

James replied, "I aims to please! and they rolled on their sides, facing each other. Cowboy kissed his Wildcat's sweet lips and whispered, "I Love You." Patty was still dressed with her blouse open bunched up skirt, and his cock buried in her cum soaked slip as they went to sleep in each other arms.

The morning sun shined brightly into the bedroom, bright enough to wake Patty up. Opening one eye she sighed and whispered, "oh shit." as she rubbed her closed eye. James was sleeping peacefully hugging her with his cock buried under the back of her silky slip jammed against the knickers covering her fabulous bubble butt. Patty must have rolled while sleeping and reached for her phone. Looking at it she said to herself, "Fuck, way too early." as she saw the time.

Setting the phone on the nightstand she figured out how to roll over and bury her face into James' chest without waking him up. She first removed his semi hard cock from under her lace and realized the cum was dry making her slip's silky body stiff.

Patty thought, "That'll never do" as she carefully removed the new classic then tossed it through the open bedroom door and it landed in the living room floor.

Fishing around in the bed she came up with a pedal pink Vanity Fair Lace Piquant half-slip with white lace thinking, "This is pretty convenient having all these slips in the bed, and not having to go get one. They have to stay." as she removed her skirt, then slowly slid the slip up her legs.

Fidgeting around, she carefully rolled over and back into his arms thinking, "That's better," as she slid his cock under the scalloped lace of her slip and wrapped him up in her silky nylon, buried her face in his chest, then drifted back to sleep.

Waking up again when James kissed her forehead, Patty's hand immediately went under the comforter to stroke him with her slip. Looking up at him she whispered, "Good Morning."

He said, "Good Morning, Wildcat, that was a pretty cool trick You pulled earlier, new slip and all."

Patty's reply was, "You mean You were awake? Hook a Chica up, next time!" as she bounced from the bed taking her slip with her and went into the bathroom.

Young watched that fabulous bubble butt swing that gorgeous slip like she meant business as she walked out of the bedroom. In just a few moments, he was in the bathroom saying "Hook a Chica up? Ohhhhhh-K" as she brushed her teeth, and he lifted her lacy slip.

Patty's clothing was on the hamper except her slip, which was the only thing on her, so he used Patty's Lace to harden his cock. Patty kept brushing her teeth, glancing at him in the mirror, as he tapped her slip clad ass with his cock, then used her slip to harden it. Patty rinsed and said, "Yea, Hook a Chica up!" giggling as she handed him a cup of water, then his toothbrush, ready to go.

Sticking the brush in his mouth, Patty gasped when he stuck her then started pushing back with her lacy slip swinging as she said, "Well, this is different, but you'll have minty fresh breath."

James brushed his teeth as he screwed Patty and her gorgeous slip without saying a word, just watching her facial expressions through the mirror. She held onto the sink slinging herself and her slip into each thrust, until he stopped.

Refilling the cup, he rinsed then tossed the cup and toothbrush in the sink then grabbed her slip and hips at the sides and resumed screwing Patty, as she rinsed the brush and cup then put them in their place.

Patty reached back, tapped his hand, and he stopped, then pulled out. Patty turned and leaned on the sink, kissed James and said, "Mmmmmm, Minty Fresh!" as she stroked his cock with her slip's silky pink nylon, then guided him under her white lace, gasping again when he entered her.

Her slip went up and down her thighs pushed by his cock with each thrust. Patty swiveled her hips against the sink as they chatted about how much fun rock crawling across the desert in a Jeep could be.

Feeling that familiar feeling, Patty sidestepped just in time, milking him as he sprayed the beautiful pink Lace Piquant slip with cum as she thought, "Fuck! where does he put it all?" She milked him dry then wiped his cock clean with the silky soft pink nylon and white scalloped lace.

They held each other kissing for a few moments then Patty be-bopped into the living room picking up the cum stained New Classic from the living room floor and sliding the cum soaked Lace Piquant down her legs. She held them up, examining the lacy delights for a few moments with a smile on her lips as she thought, "Wow!" went into the kitchen, preparing bowls of solution for each then dunking them to soak.

Patty heard the shower running and decided that's where she needed to be so back to the bath where she reached in the front of the shower and fist-bumped her cowboy then in the shower with him she went! The rock crawling conversation continued as they cleaned each other, cutting-up and laughing until the hot water ran out.

Patty dried him with a big fluffy towel, and he took it from her grabbing Patty before she could get away drying her. Patty still played like she was trying to get away, but in reality, she was enjoying his strong hands all over her body immensely.

Bouncing out of the bath, a lacy seafoam green Hollywood Vassarette full slip went over her head and into place, then she fired up the laptop for Saturday morning cartoons!

Fixing James and herself cups of coffee, she also grabbed the remaining cinnamon rolls taking them to the big bay window. James came out of the sewing room in some cut off sweatpants, so motioning for him to climb aboard, he did, into the window re-arranging the pillows, with her following settling into him.

Turning on Yosemite Sam, they laughed at all the Loony Tunes characters as they had breakfast and made a list for shopping. Patty said, "The cartoons are not as fun as they are on your big screen. What can we do about that?"

James replied, "That stuff can come here if You like, but where can we put it, that screen is mounted to the wall."

"The armoire' can be moved to the sewing room or bedroom and maybe it will fit there, good place for it!" Patty said and continued with, "If you are going to be hanging around here, we need to get some furniture like a dresser and chest of drawers, so you are not living out of a bag!"

"It looks like it may fit, and that bag is getting empty. We can go over there tomorrow if you like."

They worked out the details of what was going to go where until James said, "Wow, where does time go? I need to get you to the club, and I go on duty in a couple of hours! They scrambled out of the window and got ready for the night!

James stepped out of the sewing room in his 501's and an Indian Motorcycle tee shirt from a dealer in Texas as Patty switched her Hollywood Vassarette full slip out for a sexy little Kayser half with beautiful, scalloped lace. Facing him, she looked down as he took her in his arms, then back up smiling as she said, "I didn't know you liked bikes."

"Sold my Indian before I came here. Just never got around to getting another" James replied.

"What did You have?" Patty asked.

"An '02 Chief Roadmaster." James replied.

"Wow! a full-dress cruiser! Well, how about instead of a rock crawling Jeep, we get a bike? I like Indians too, and I'll be your Biker-Bitch! Sound good?" Patty asked as they released, and she stepped into the sewing room to find a dress.

"That Indian was a lot of fun! We could ride the PCH! You can be my Biker-Babe" James replied.

"And the desert! Go to the Grand Canyon! I'll be your Biker-Babe!" Patty said as she stepped out of the sewing room in a sleek sky-blue halter dress with cute pair of pumps in her hand.

James sat in the chair and played with her feet as he put the pumps on her. Patty was standing just right for a clear view of what was under her dress looking down with a wide smile on her lips.

James kissed her right knee and said, "Let's hit the road!" They grabbed essentials and out the door they went. Walking the couple of blocks to the station, James fired up the Stang and away they went! Pulling into the backlot of the club, they were saying their see you laters when Cindy pulled up in her cab.

Parking the Crown Vic quickly, she jumped out and just about ran to James & Patty, jumping the last couple of feet into his arms, kissing his cheek with a "Hey Bro!" then hugging Patty with a "YaY Sis!" and kissing her cheek. They chatted for a couple of minutes until James had to head for the station. Cindy and Patty stepped inside the entertainer's door, heading to their dressing rooms. Hugging at Cindy's door, they made a date for supper.

Patty unlocked her door, stepped in her room and off came her dress. On a hangar it went as she heard a knock. It was Cindy who was ready for supper. Patty was still just in her pretty slip. Cindy reached out and took Patty's Lace in her fingertips as she said, "Very Nice! Let's get going before they close the buffet down."

Patty's slip dropped to the floor where she picked it up and handed the lacy delight to her sister. Cindy took a close look at the slip saying, "Kayser, Very Nice!" as Patty scurried around the room. She found a stunning bubblegum pink Van Raalte half-slip, Rose Gold pleated midi skirt, along with a light white top.

Patty said, Then she's Yours!" as she put on her summer sandals, then out the door they went to Cindy's room with Patty locking her door behind her.

Cindy said, "Thanks Sis!" as they walked to Cindy's room. She was holding the Kayser up looking at it when a woman walked up dressed in a beautiful red very vintage half-slip with pleated lace.

Introductions were made between Patty and Peggy Sue who asked, "Hey are You going to be in the pool party tonight?"

Patty answered, "Yes! I believe it will be a blast!"

Peggy Sue said, "Good good. It will be fun, I'll be wearing this slip and hopefully nobody will rip it. What do You think will go better with it, a blush pink cocktail dress or a red one with white polka dots? Both are the same style, sleeveless with a boatneck from the 50's"

Both replied, "Blush Pink! To show off that gorgeous red slip!"

12