Patty's Lace Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy Sue said "You're right! Blush Pink it is!" Cindy opened her door. Saying the See You at The Party, Cindy and Patty stepped inside as Peggy Sue went for the vending machines.

Setting the Kayser on her vanity table, Cindy grabbed her essentials and the sisters headed for the buffet, stopping to chat with Lucas for a few moments then Cindy popped up with, "Hey! You wanna go to Frank's for a Reuben? It's just up the street. The place is a total dump, but they make a Reuben that is completely fabulous! It even has the right chips and a deli spear!"

"Sure, sounds like fun! Sometimes the best food is at the worst places!" Patty replied and said, "I Love a Good Reuben and can eat those pickles, all day!" as they walked out of the front door of Katz into the bright sunshine.

A couple of construction guys were about to go in but stopped watching the gorgeous sisters as they passed with a smile. One guy said to the other, "See, I told you!" Not only is the buffet here outstanding, but!" and he made a passing motion to the sisters as he said, "Afternoon Ladies."

Patty and Cindy stopped and made small talk with the guys for a few moments then each kissed one of the guys on the cheek, making their day as they went inside.

The Sisters just walked to Frank's. Like Cindy said, the dump was only a couple blocks up the street and the day was beautiful!

Patty asked Cindy to order for her to get it just right, and she did. She also ordered draft beers for herself and Patty. Paying the ticket as Patty protested, Patty slapped a twenty on the bar for a tip. The Barkeep's eyes widened as he said, "Thank You, Ladies, I'll put a rush on the Reubens" and Cindy turned flashing a sparkling smile at Patty.

Finding a table by the window, the sisters sat down and sipped from the frosted mugs as a couple guys finished up a game of pool. After one of the guys sunk the eight, Cindy asked the winner if they were going to play another. He said, "All Yours" and Cindy replied with a Thanks then started plucking quarters into the table.

Cindy racked the balls and said, "Your Up!" to Patty when she was done.

Patty replied, "I've not done this in years! Thank You!" as she took a cue from the wall and moved to the end of the table, forgetting to chalk the cue before breaking. A striped ball went in a corner pocket. She tried to make another into the same corner, but it stopped short.

Cindy leaned over to make her shot, and the back of her dress rode up showing Olivia's alluring slip lace to everybody.

Patty saw a guy looking Her Sissie up and down, licking his lips, but thought nothing of it. Just Standard Operating Procedure in a place like Frank's until the guy reached over and gave Olivia's Robin Egg Blue slip lace a little tug, messing up her shot, and making her scratch. Patty thought, "Ohh, Shit, here we go" as Cindy calmly set her cue on the table and turned facing him putting her hands on her hips asking, "What was that?"

"Very Nice!" he replied looking at the little bit of lace peeking out just above Cindy's knees.

"Don't do it again, I'm trying to shoot pool, here!" Cindy said sternly.

Patty asked if Cindy wanted a do-over.

"It's ok" Cindy replied, "This is just a fun game."

Patty gave the guy a stern look as she picked the cue ball from the pocket.

They continued until Cindy sunk all her solids and was lining up to sink the eight. It was going to be a bank shot and a fairly difficult one. Cindy leaned over, to take the shot. Olivia's lace spilled from her dress and the guy gave it another pull, making Cindy miss the shot. Again, Cindy calmly set her cue on the table and turned facing him asking, "What was that? I mean, Really?"

He said, "Still, Very Nice! What are You going to do, Girlie?" as he stood up.

Cindy turned her head looking at Patty across the table as a smile came to her lips, her eyes flashed red, and she winked. Cindy chatted quietly with the guy pointing down to her foot then looked him in the eye as she patted his cheek. She nodded at him, and he laughed at her. A moment later Patty just saw a robin's egg blue streak and the guy went down as Cindy's dress and Olivia's slip settled around her knees.

The guy was laid out on the floor holding his jaw with Cindy standing over him, strattling his chest, saying, "That's what I'm gonna do." He already had a great view under her dress, but she grabbed the hem, lifting just her skirt with a hand, Cindy looked down at him, pointed then took Olivia's slip lace in her other hand, twirling it gently with her fingertips as she said. "Look at her! Take a good look at something you'll never have!" Then stepped over and away from him swishing the skirt and slip.

Patty was following Rule #1 thinking the sisters would have to fight their way out of there, but they just picked up the Reubens and left. The Barkeep smiled making a boxing motion as they did, and Cindy flashed a delicate smile at him. Patty looked back inside through the window as a couple of guys picked up the dickhead from the floor, laughing at him as they sat him in a chair, with him still holding his jaw.

"That Olivia's Slip?" Patty asked as they walked back to the club.

"Yes" Cindy answered and continued with, "I wish that guy wouldn't have been such an asshat."

"But you took care of him, Sis! I'll bet he thinks twice before pulling anymore stupid shit!" Patty said.

Cindy replied "Yea, but we left at least half of a beer there, it would have gone great with these Reubens!"

Patty replied with, "Hey! I know a place that has some of the coldest draft in the valley! It's just up the street, called Katz! Ever hear of the place? My Treat!"

They both laughed and made their way back to the club for the pool party, but that is another chapter.

12