Paul and Janet and T.J. And Ashlea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T.J. takes a stool next to Janet. Ashlie goes behind the bar to mix drinks. After setting one before each she sits down next to Paul.

T.J. is rubbing his hands on Janet's inner thigh under her skirt as he watches Ashlie's interaction with Paul.

"You've been staring at my breasts all evening. Do you like them?" Ashlie whispers to Paul.

Paul finally finds enough courage to respond. "I think they're the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

"With compliments like that I might just let you touch them. Would you like to touch them?"

All Paul's resolutions to not be a part of any of this suddenly disappear. "I would not only like to touch them; I would like to bury my face in them."

"Let's go talk about it and see what happens," she says as she grabs him by the cock through his pants and leads him over to the couch and pushes him down on it.

She reaches over and kisses him, her tongue lightly tracing his lips. "I saw in the recording of you guys at the hotel room how excited you got watching your wife and T.J. Now it's their turn to watch us." She kisses him again, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, takes his hand and puts it on her breast. He meets her tongue with his and pulls down her tank top and caresses her breast, rubs her nipple with his finger and thumb.

"Pull my shorts down. I want you to kiss me all over— every inch of me," she gasps.

While Paul removes her shorts, she removes her top. He moves back up to her lips, runs his tongue along them; moves to her neck, sucks, gives her a hickey; moves to her breast, kisses each nipple, sucks each nipple; she watches him move down her body; his hands caress her breasts, his tongue probes her belly button; he moves to the floor between her legs, stops to admire her body, her clean shaven pussy.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he pronounces, before he kisses her pussy. She continues to watch him as he inserts his tongue, gently at first, then more forceful. He wraps his lips around her clit and gently sucks. She catches her breath, closes her eyes. "Oh, I like that," she says, "you're good, keep doing that."

T.J. continues to finger Janet as they watch Paul and Ashlie. Janet is surprised at how excited she becomes as she watches her husband lick another woman's pussy. "I want that," she tells T.J.

T.J. moves her to another sofa across from Paul and Ashlie and moves to the floor and starts eating her pussy.

Paul now has his tongue buried deep into Ashlie's cunt and she is writhing and moaning. "I am going to cum!" she screams as she seems to have a fit, thrusting her pelvis up to his mouth, grabbing his head and trying to force it into her as far as she can. Every inch of her body quivers and she explodes into Paul's mouth.

When Janet sees Ashlie explode with her orgasm, Janet explodes with her own, and T.J. moves up and starts fucking her.

Paul keeps sucking and licking as she gradually settles down. "Now I want you to come up here and give me a cum kiss, and then I want you to fuck me," she orders softly and pleadingly. The two women seem to be working off each other.

Paul moves up and thrusts his tongue in Ashlie's mouth and she sucks on it. He inserts his cock, gently and slowly at first, then gradually increases his thrusts till she starts moving with him. He rotates his ass so his cock moves around inside her and she copies his moves so they are one. She reaches down and massages her clit while he speeds his stroke until she is again writhing and screaming and comes again in another loud and writhing orgasm.

They lie cuddled together, spent and content. As do T.J. and Janet after they have orgasmed together.

They sleep.

Two hours later Ashlie wakes, and wakes Paul by putting his soft cock in her mouth. Paul awakes and immediately becomes hard as Ashlie sucks and licks. What a way to wake up, Paul thinks. In all the years we've been married, Janet has never done this. It's wonderful. I could get used to this.

The shuffling wakes Janet who sees Ashlie sucking her husband's cock and moves down to take T.J.'s soft cock in her mouth.

Both men come at almost the same time, and both women swallow it all and lick them clean. Janet looks over at Ashlie and smiles as if to say, See, I'm as good at this as you are.

* * * * *

The drive home is mostly in silence.

Finally, Janet says, "You sure enjoyed yourself tonight. You ignored me completely."

"Ashlie is a gorgeous woman; she makes Halle Berry look like an old hag in comparison. I don't see why T.J. would even want to look at anyone else; why he would even get started in what he's doing."

"You mean I'm not good looking enough to be exclusive to you?"

"Don't even talk to me about that. I was perfectly content to be with you only and exclusively. It was you who started this whole thing. And I could end my ever seeing her again right now and go back to being exclusive if you would do the same."

"I don't want to talk about this now; I'm too tired—exhausted—really. I need to think. We'll talk tomorrow."

12