Paul and Janet and T.J. And Ashlea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls away. "I have to go to the ladies' room."

"I'll order you a drink. While you're in there do me a favor. Remove your bra and bring it to me as a souvenir."

In the bathroom she looks at herself in the mirror and mumbles to herself: I feel myself getting in big trouble here. I better get out of here, go find Paul, and forget any of this ever happened.

When she walks up to T.J. at the bar he notices immediately that she has not removed her bra.

"I'm going to leave now and find my husband. He must be frantic wondering where I am."

"Good! You go! I can see you are not going to be any fun at all. Go back to your dull, boring, do-nothing life with your boring and do-nothing husband. And don't enjoy yourself."

Janet turns and starts to leave, but only goes about two steps. She stops, seems to think about something, spins around and goes back to T.J.

"Wait for me here. I'll be right back."

She heads for the ladies' room.

About three minutes later she returns. It is clear she has removed her bra, as the outline of her nipples protrude through her blouse.

"Hold out your hand," she says, as she places her bra in his palm.

He smiles and puts the bra in his side pocket. "I was right, I knew they were gorgeous.

"But it's still not quite right. You're still buttoned up all the way to the top. Let me fix that." And he unbuttons the top four buttons, leaving the blouse open almost to her belly button. As he moves his hands away, the back of his hands brush against both nipples. "Now come dance with me."

Janet blushes. She feels a twinge in her groin. She can almost hear her heart beat.

* * *

On the dance floor he puts both hands on her ass and pulls her to him. She can feel his hardness. He kisses her. She stiffens, her lips rigid, until his tongue hits her lips. A slight moan escapes her, her lips relax, his tongue enters, she feels dizzy, her heart beats faster, she touches his tongue with hers, their tongues explore each other, she reaches behind his head to pull him as tight against her as she can.

He pulls away and looks her in the eyes and says, "I am going to lick you pussy till you have the greatest orgasm you've ever had."

"We can't," she murmurs softly. But she has never wanted anything more.

"Have you ever been to a gentleman's club?" he asks.

"What's a gentleman's club?"

"Well, you've probably heard of it as a strip club. But this is higher class. And it's private. It's right across the street. I'd like to show it to you."

"Oh, I can't. I've already been gone so long. I should go find my husband. He's got to be wondering where I am."

"We'll bring him along. Let's go find him. I'd like to meet him."

"We can't do that. If he sees me with you he'll be super jealous."

"Sure we can. We are going to test his jealousy to the limits. Won't that be exciting?"

"It scares me."

"Of course it does. That's what makes it exciting. Come on." He takes her by the hand and drags her toward the elevator.

On the elevator she starts buttoning up her blouse.

"No, no, no, no! Let me put it back the way it was and leave it that way. You're going to have to start listening to me when I tell you something."

He unbuttons the blouse. He caresses each breast, bends down and kisses each nipple with his tongue. She can hear her heart beat.

* * *

They find Paul in the dimly lit room playing blackjack at a table with five players. There is one empty chair at the table, the chair Janet should have been in.

T.J. plunks himself down in that chair, pulling Janet to his lap. As she reaches behind T.J.'s neck to steady herself, the blouse falls open, displaying her full left breast.

Everybody notices, but try to pretend they don't. Paul is dumbstruck, doesn't know what to say. I've never seen her like this, he thinks. What is going on? He feels the jealousy and rage boiling up in him, but at the same time, he doesn't understand it, excitement.

"Where have you been?" Paul asks Janet. "I've been looking all over for you."

"We were up at the private club on the 21st floor. T.J. is a member. This is T.J. We want you to come with us to a private club across the street."

"I'm playing cards. You stay here with me," Paul responds.

"Oh, come on. We're just having fun. We want you to come along. Please come," Janet pleads.

"Yeah," T.J. cuts in. "Come on. I'm paying for everything. It won't cost you anything, and you'll enjoy it."


Paul stares at them for a moment, then decides that might be the safest option. "All right. I can't keep my mind on the game anyway. I'm losing my ass."

* * *

"These are my guests, just put everything on my bill," T.J. tells the hostess at the door. "We'll sit at the bar, okay?"

The bar is actually part of the stage. Paul sits first, then Janet, then T.J. T.J. slides his hand under the slit of Janet's skirt and rests his hand on her inner thigh. She turns her body slightly away from Paul so he doesn't notice. They watch a couple of girls dance and strip and when the waitress comes by for their second order, T.J. quietly asks her a question.

"Sure," she answers, "follow me."

T.J. grabs Janet's hand and says to Paul, "I'm going to show Janet something. We'll be right back. Enjoy yourself and drink all you want. It's on me."

"Before Paul can respond they are following the waitress up a flight of stairs and disappear behind a curtain at the top. Behind this curtain is a hallway with doors on each side. The waitress leads them through the second door on the left and sits Janet and T.J. down each in a comfortable chair. The waitress is dressed in only a bra and panties, and stands in front of T.J. and removes them. Then naked, she plunks herself down on T.J.'s lap, facing him.

"Not me," he tells the waitress. "This is for her."

"Okay," she says, and moves over to Janet and sits on her lap facing her.

"The rules are," T.J. tells Janet, "that she can touch you or do anything she wants to you, but you cannot touch her or do anything to her."

"My name is Tiffany, honey. Don't move. Just let me do everything." With that she kisses Janet, runs her tongue over Janet's lips. Janet is startled at first but doesn't react. She is not sure how she feels about it, as nothing like it has ever happened to her before. Tiffany then reaches inside Janet's blouse and caresses her breasts, then slides down and kisses and sucks and tongues the nipple of each one. Janet feels a tingle in her groin.

Downstairs, Paul is anxious. He goes to the stairs intending to go up to see what's going on, but is stopped by a large man in a suit. "You can't go up there unless accompanied by a hostess."

"But my wife's up there. I just want to go check on her."

"Sir, you can't go up there without a hostess. You best go back and sit down. They'll come down when they're ready."

* * *

Upstairs Tiffany is now standing on the chair so her pussy is only a couple of inches away from Janet's face, and is swaying her hips back and forth. Janet has never smelled another pussy before and finds it a little intoxicating.

Tiffany now steps off the chair and kneels on the floor in front of Janet, runs her hands down over Janet's breasts, her stomach and under her skirt and caresses the inside of her thighs until she reaches her pussy, which she caresses through the panties. She then kisses Janet's breasts, her stomach, her inner thighs, her pussy. Janet is squirming. She wants more.

After a few minutes of this Tiffany stands up and starts putting on her bra and panties. "That's all the time you have, unless you want to pay for another session."

"No, that'll be fine," T.J. answers Tiffany. Then says to Janet: "Well, did you enjoy yourself? What do you think?"

"It was exciting. I'm turned on."

"Good. One more thing before we go. Remove your panties and give them to me."

Without hesitation Janet takes off her thong and hands it to T.J.

He smells it and sticks it in his pocket.

"Where have you been?" Paul scowls at Janet when they get back to the bar.

"I got a lap dance," Janet responds, "it was fun, really exciting."

"With who? with T.J.?"

"No, silly. With Tiffany, our waitress."

"I think you've had enough to drink and enough fun for tonight. We should go."

T.J. interjects, "I agree. It's after eleven and our date time is almost over. Let's head back to the hotel."

Janet walks between the two men across the street, Paul looking down, sullen and morose, T.J. talkative and joking while rubbing Janet's ass all along the way.

"How about you guys come up to my room for one more drink? You shouldn't be driving anyway, and I'll pay for a cab for you to get home. You can come get your car tomorrow."

Paul tries to decline but T.J. and Janet both plead with him for just one more till he finally gives in.

As they get on the elevator three couples crowd in, forcing T.J. and Janet to the back on one side separated from Paul in the front on the other. T.J. pulls Janet back to him and reaches around and reaches inside her blouse with one hand to caress her breast. The other hand reaches around under her skirt and caresses her pussy and inserts a finger. She pushes her self back against him. He kisses her neck. The woman next to them looks over, sees what's going on, and smiles and winks.

When the other couples pile out at the 21st floor, Janet steps off to the side of T.J., but he continues to keep his hand on her ass.

As they walk toward his room, T.J. tells Janet: "You still have my key; you can let us in."

"Why do you have his key? Were you up here with him before?" Paul says as he grabs her arm to face him.

"I spilled a drink on him at the bar so he gave me his key so it wouldn't get soaked from the drink; that's all."

Upon entering the room T.J. dims the lights and heads for the bedroom. "Speaking of changing clothes, let me get into something more comfortable. One of you can fix us a couple of drinks.'

Janet goes to the bar, fixes three whiskeys and waters and brings one to Paul as T.J. comes out of the bedroom. He is wearing just sweat pants and an unbuttoned shirt, no shoes or socks. He turns on music. He grabs Janet's hand, "Dance with me," he says as he pulls her close.

She forgets about Paul as she folds herself into T.J.'s arms.

When the song ends and another begins, T.J. leaves Janet and sits down in a chair at the table near Paul. "You dance better than those girls across the street," he tells Janet. "Why don't you dance for us, Janet? Show us what you can do."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course, I am. You want to see her dance, don't you Paul?"

"I guess it would be ok."

See, Janet, even Paul wants to see you dance. But first, take off your shoes."

She bends down, takes off her shoes. "Okay, but I'm sure I'll disappoint you. I don't think I'll be very good at it." And she begins to sway to the music.

Both men watch, each with their own different thoughts.

"You are great, Janet. You are beautiful. Now continue to dance while you remove your blouse," T.J. commands.

She stops swaying, stares at T.J. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. Take off your blouse, Janet."

She stares at T.J., then looks to Paul. Paul just stares back, says nothing She turns to T.J. and stares. There is a slight smile on her lips.

She again begins to sway with the music, unbuttons the rest of her blouse, drops it to the floor.

The next song starts. She continues to dance.

"Now take off your skirt," T.J. commands.

She looks at Paul to see if he is going to say something, to try to stop her. He just stares straight at her, mesmerized.

She unbuttons the skirt, drops it to her ankles, steps out of it, goes back to swaying to the music. She glances back and forth at both men. The look of enjoyment on their faces gives her a sense of power and excitement.

When the song stops, T.J. says, "Now walk over here to me, Janet."

She slowly walks over to T.J., glancing over again at Paul to see what he will do. He does not move.

As she stands in front of T.J., he reaches up with one hand and caresses her breast. The other hand caresses her pussy. She spreads her legs slightly to allow him better access.

Paul finally comes out of his stupor, rises from his chair, almost screaming. "That's it," he yells, "that's enough. You've had too much to drink and this has gone too far. Get your clothes on and let's get out of here."

T.J. jumps up and shoves Paul back in the chair. "Shut up, and sit down, Paul. You're not going anywhere. I'm going to fuck your wife now, and you're going to watch." With that he steps behind Janet and pulls her to him. One hand moves across her breasts, the other hand down to her pussy. She snuggles back to him. He whispers in her ear.

"Tell him you want him to watch me fuck you."

"I want you to watch T.J. fuck me, Paul."

"Tell him you want him to watch me eat your pussy."

"I want you to watch T.J. eat my pussy."

"Tell him you want him to watch you suck my black cock and swallow my cum."


"I want you to watch me suck T.J.'s black cock and swallow his cum."

T.J. takes Janet's hand and leads her to the bed, turns her around and shoves her down on it.

"Get in here Paul and sit in this chair next to the bed. You are going to watch every bit of this."

Paul walks to the bedroom as if in a trance. He can't believe what's happening.

T.J. removes his shirt, drops his sweatpants to the floor and steps out of them. He lays next to Janet. They kiss. Their tongues explore each other. He caresses her breasts, caresses her pussy.

"Do it," she whispers.

"What is it you want me to do?" he asks.

"Eat my pussy."

"No my slut. It is no longer your pussy. It is a cunt. And it is mine. So ask again. This time say it right."

"Eat my cunt, please."

He moves his mouth down her neck, stops at her right breast, takes her nipple in his mouth, runs his tongue around it, moves to the other nipple, takes it in his mouth, sucks. She sighs. He moves down to her belly button, runs his tongue around it, moves down to her inner thighs, kisses and licks, inserts his tongue in her cunt.

She gasps as the electric shock runs through her body. At first she lays there, just enjoying the sensation. Then her hips begin to move up and down, trying to fuck his face. Then she grabs him behind the head and tries to pull him inside her as his tongue goes deeper and deeper. He moves up to her clit and puts it in his mouth and sucks and runs his tongue around it. She lets out a low moan. She moves her feet under her and raises her torso in the air as if she is trying to put his whole face inside her. Her thighs begin to shake violently as she orgasms like she has never before.

As the wave subsides she relaxes, straightens her legs and again lays calmly. But T.J. does not stop. He continues to work her cunt with his mouth until she again starts to move her hips. This time it's more violent than last time. She clutches the bedding, pulling at it, tossing her head from side to side, crying, the skin of her whole body begins to quiver, she explodes with another orgasm, more powerful than the last.

She again relaxes, but T.J. has not finished. He continues to attack her pussy as before. This time the orgasm is almost more than she can stand. She screams, tries to push him away, begs, "I can't stand anymore. Fuck me please. Please, fuck me, I need you to fuck me now."

T.J. moves up from between her legs and puts his cock just inside the lips of her pussy. He brings his face up to hers, kisses her passionately. "I am going to fuck you now, but first, you are going to tell me that you belong to me now."

"Yes, I belong to you. Fuck me now please."

"Tell me you are my black cock slut."

"Yes, okay. Please fuck me now.'

"Say it."

"I am your black cock slut. Please fuck me."


"And from now on you will do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you, in front of anybody and everybody."

"I am your slut and I will do whatever you tell me whenever you tell me in front of anybody and everybody. Fuck me now, please."

He lowers his lips to hers. They kiss. Their tongues intertwine. He slowly inserts his cock, moving slowly.

She moans, softly.

He quickens his pace.

She thrusts herself up to him, trying to match his rhythm.

He moves faster, faster, and faster. Her whole body begins to shake and quiver. She wraps her legs around the back of his legs, claws his back with her nails. She is dizzy. She loses all control of herself.

She explodes, screaming, in one gigantic orgasm.

He lets her subside for just a moment. He has not yet cum. He pulls himself out and moves his body up so that his knees are under her armpits, his cock protruding next to her lips.

Her mouth is shut tight, she turns her head away.

SLAP!

"Don't you ever turn your head away from me again. Now take it. Wrap you lips around it. Lick it. Suck it. I'm about to cum and you are going to swallow every bit of it, and then clean it all with your tongue, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes sir. From now on it's yes sir."

"Yes sir."

"He was ready. She barely starts sucking and licking and she feels his cock start to pulse and he explodes into her mouth. She struggles to swallow, some flows back over his cock. She has another orgasm of her own. She licks him clean.

Janet had never sucked cock before and she is surprised at how excited and turned on it makes her feel. She had sometimes pretended to suck Paul's cock, but she had always had the back of her head facing him when she went down. She would lick her finger and rub his pre-cum around the head and he would think she was running her tongue and he would get so excited so fast that he would immediately turn her around and fuck her. But this! She is amazed at how much pleasure it gives her to give T.J. such pleasure.

* * *

T.J. rolls off her and lays beside her. He runs his hand down her body and inserts a finger in her pussy. He takes the finger and sticks it in Janet's mouth and tells her to suck it.

"Now," he tells her, "I want you to go over and kiss your husband. Don't let him grab you or hold you, just kiss him. After you run your tongue in his mouth and let him taste my cum and your juices, you come back here and lie down next to me."

She leaves the bed and walks toward Paul. She notices the front of his pants are soaking wet. Oh my god, she thinks, T.J. was right. Seeing me fuck and suck another man did excite him; he came all over himself.

She bends over and takes hold of his arms so that he can't take hold of her, and sticks her tongue in his mouth and swirls it around. She feels him respond, abruptly moves away back to the bed.

"That will give him something to think about," T.J. says. "Now I want you to get down where he has a real clear view and make love to my cock. I want you to do it like you watched my friend do it in that video you watched earlier. That's the way I like it. And when I cum you will swallow all of it and clean it up afterward with your tongue."

"Yes sir," she answers, and swings down so that she is facing directly at Paul. She takes T.J.'s now soft cock in her hand and kisses it and runs her tongue up and down the shaft, down to his balls and sticks them in her mouth and sucks. She runs her tongue again up and down the shaft and licks around the head and he is hard again. She puts it in her mouth and while sucking, twirls her tongue around the head. His hips begin to thrust forward and his cock begins to pulse and low moans escape from his throat. She sucks harder, her tongue moving up and down and around until she feels T.J.'s body tense and his cock pulse and he lets out a low moan, and he again explodes in her mouth. She continues to suck and lick until his cock softens, then she cleans up with her tongue, licking every drop off his cock and his body.