Paul and Janet and T.J. And Ashlea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks up to Paul and he is clutching and clawing at both arms of the chair. His head is thrown back, his eyes are closed and his cock is sticking straight up in his pants and the front of his pants are again becoming soaked.

He opens his eyes and looks at Janet. She smiles at him, a light stream of cum runs down the side of her mouth and off her chin. She suddenly feels a surge of power and elation. To think I can bring on such a reaction from two men at the same time, how invigorating and exciting. She is so proud of herself, like a cat that has dropped a dead bird at the doorstep of her master, as if to say, look what I've done for you, aren't you proud of me?

But Paul looks anything but proud. His face is stern, he stares as if straight through her. A tear runs down his cheek.

Out of the quiet the sound of a light snore. T.J. sleeps. Exhausted, Janet lays her head on T.J.'s stomach, her hand still on his cock, and she too is soon asleep.

* * *

Janet slowly opens her eyes, the dimmed lights make the room, except directly around the bed, hard to see. The lighted radio-clock on the dresser reads 2:45. The chair is empty. Suddenly wide awake, she leaps from the bed and runs to the other room. He is not there. She runs to the bathroom, he is not there.

Now almost in a state of panic, she searches for her clothes. What have I done? she asks herself. I can't lose him. He's eighteen years of my life. And our daughter, what will she think? I've got to get to him now.

She sits on the edge of the bed to put on her shoes and the commotion wakes T.J.

He sits up startled. "What's going on? What are you doing?"

"Paul's gone. I've got to get home to him. I've got to save my marriage."

"Before you run off, settle down. Let me talk to you for a minute. He probably took your car. Do you have money for a cab?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let me tell you how this is going to work. One of two things is going to happen here. You are going to rush in and beg his forgiveness and beg him to forget the whole thing. He won't forgive you and tells you to leave. He'll tell you your marriage is over. Then you come right back here and we'll figure out what to do.

"Or, what's more likely, after eighteen years of marriage, and after having some time to think about it, he probably feels a little guilty himself, because he feels partly responsible, because he didn't really do much to stop it. In which case he'll take you in his arms and tell you that you can never see me again. You'll agree, and at the time you'll mean it.

"But, after a couple of days, you'll start thinking about me and the evening we had, and you'll get the urge to masturbate. When you make love with your husband, it won't be the same, and, unfulfilled, after he falls asleep, you'll have to masturbate. After a week or so, every time you make love with him, you'll be thinking of me and our time together. When you go to work or to the store, and you see a black man, you'll think of our time together and you'll have to find a place to masturbate. Then, after a couple of weeks, you won't be able to stand it anymore, and you'll call me. And I'll take you back, but of course you will have to be punished."

"I hope none of that happens, but I've got to go now."

The elevator door opens and a beautiful black woman exits. She sees Janet's disheveled appearance, smiles at her, and says, "Well, hello there, girl. You look like you've had a good time."

Janet does not respond, but rushes on to the elevator and pushes the button. As the door closes she is still buttoning her blouse.

#