Paul and Paula - Her Story 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where were we?" I said as I spread my legs and pushed his hand toward my pussy.

"Oh! You're not wearing any...."

"No, I'm not I replied. They are in my purse," I said, meaning my lace panties. "Do you want me to put them back on?"

"Hell no," he replied as I kept stroking him and his fingers found their way to my wet womanhood. Fuck, it felt so good!

"I'm close," he said.

"Cover it," I said, passing him a napkin and keeping a steady pace. "I'm close too."

I have to say. Another man may have just gotten his, and forgotten me as he came. But Brandon held back and focused on fingering me to bring me satisfaction as well. I found that I liked that.

"Oh..." I gasped, "almost there."

And I was. Brandon's fingers played my clit and pussy so well. "Ahhh...."

"Shit, I'm cumming," he gasped as I felt his cock pulse.

It has been my experience that simultaneous orgasms are rare in sex. The stuff of porn stories since smut literature came about. But that day, by chance or because we were both worked up, we managed it. It sure was not planned or brought about by skill. But it was a good sign of things to come. No pun there.

We managed to straighten ourselves and our clothes and looked at each other with a smile of satisfaction and hope for more. Brandon kept his hand on my thigh as I held his arm and nuzzled my breast on it.

Our food got there before we could speak, but we enjoyed each other's company and made plans for later as we ate. It was a good feeling that I had missed. A sexual afterglow with someone I was not in love with. Pure sex. Oh, how I had missed it. This was me. The part of me I had been and had suppressed for so long. And right then, I knew there would be more. More of Brandon and even more than him.

***

Later that day, Brandon and I met at his gym for a coed adult indoor soccer match. I attended as his guest but ended up at the opposing team. More than once, we came to contact. And yes, there is contact in soccer -- football, whatever you wish to call it. Grabbing with one's hands is not allowed in the beautiful game, but hip checking is very common. And Brandon and I hip-checked each other often as he played defense and I offense, often giggling like little kids.

Eventually, the match was over. His side had won. I failed to score but came close twice. I didn't realize how much I missed playing. Also, having the attention of a gorgeous man who was clearly interested in me.

"What would our daughters think?" he asked.

"They don't allow kids in here, do they?"

"Nope," he replied as we walked toward the locker rooms for our showers. "Adult only."

"Good, I need some space and adult interaction away from my family," I found myself saying. "Don't get me wrong. I love them...."

"I understand," Brandon replied. "I do the same here."

"Can we talk after your shower?" I asked.

He gave me a silent glance, pursed his lips to a slight smile, and nodded.

"Give me fifteen minutes or so," he replied.

"Give me thirty, Brandon," I countered. "A woman needs more time."

"You got twenty," he replied.

"So, is that how it's going to be?" I asked.

Brandon turned to face me and leaned a bit closer. Not enough to be menacing or intrusive, but close enough to speak in a hushed tone.

"Paula, the scent of your sweat is driving me wild. Do we need a shower?"

I was stunned by his directness but also extremely flattered by it. Brandon was not the first man to proposition me. Nor was he the first to be sexy and desirable. I had always attracted good-looking men from whom no woman would walk away with dry panties. And mine were soaked at the moment.

"You have five minutes, mister," I said and ran into the lockers.

When I came out of the locker room, Brian had waited for me by the lobby.

"Paula," he said quickly. "I'll get to the point directly. We both know we are married and that we want each other. I promise never to cause any conflict or problems for you, your husband, or your family. Can you do the same?"

There, the moment of truth of what was about to transpire and my new reality.

"Yes," I whispered.

"What?" he asked. "I didn't hear what you said."

"Yes. I said yes," I replied. "I've never done this before."

He scoffed.

"No, really, this is my first time since I was married," I protested.

"You must have done so at least twice," he replied with a smile. "Two kids. Right?"

"Oh shut up," I replied, smacking his arm. "I mean, it's the first time I have done this while married."

"You mean with another man."

"Actually, we had the kids before we got married... Wait, are you interrogating me?" I asked a bit irritated yet still aroused.

"You are feeling apprehension, a little guilt, and a rush of excitement, right?" Brian asked as we walked out to our cars. "Come with me. I know a motel we can go to not far from here. When we come back, I'll drop you off at the back entrance, and you can walk right back here to your car. Is that OK?"

"You've done this before," I said as I walked briskly next to him.

"You are my second," he replied. "I haven't had a lover for three months."

"What happened to him?" I said as I sat in the passenger seat as we both laughed.

"It was a her, and she moved," he said as he started his car, and we laughed nervously.

We were quiet as he drove the half-mile to a Motel 6 not far from the river. I stayed in his car as he ran in and checked out a room. Later he would tell me that he paid in cash. One could do that in those days before everything was digitized, and 9/11 made all companies keep better records. Then Brandon drove around to a quiet spot, and we walked to the room he had rented.

"Last chance," he asked by the door.

"Will you teach me what I asked?"

"Yes," he replied. "Let's not stand here forever."

"Just open it," I replied.

***

It had been so long since I had sex with a man other than Paul that I felt rusty. Not that I WAS rusty or had forgotten. No one forgets how to have sex or what they like. But having sex with a man for the first time is hit or miss. With some, it is good, while with others, it is a disaster. Just take my word for it. That's how it is.

Brandon had closed the door behind us and reached for me.

"I want you now as you are. No shower."

Worked up as I was, I nodded and reached for his bulge over his jeans. In turn, his left hand reached to cup my right breast as his other cupped my ass, pulling me closer. As if reading my mind, he was not gentle. His touch was not painful or violent. Instead, he groped my full breast and tight ass as I struggled to free his cock.

I finally managed to yank his zipper down as my nipples hardened to his hand, mauling my tits by this point. His touch was at the edge of rough that I had not had in years. Not realizing how much I missed it, I gasped and groaned as Brandon lifted my blouse to find me braless.

But it was the expression on his handsome face that I found to accent my arousal. It was as if he was challenging me to a sex duel. Wanting to push me to the edge and observe how I responded.

My hand finally freed his manhood, and I circled it with my fingers and thumb once again. It was not huge in any aspect, but not small either. And it had a nice curve upward to it that I knew could be useful. I may not have sex outside my marriage, but the experience from when I used to was not lost to me.

Without a word, we stripped each other quickly. The sound of sighs and grunts filled the room, as well as the scent of my arousal. Naked, we hugged each other and, for the first time, kissed. A lover's kiss. Erotic and steamy. Not the kiss reserved for one you love. Better... just for fun. Devoid of family obligations, responsibilities, and the baggage of everyday life that get in the way. Brandon guided me to the bed as his tongue and mine battled between our lips. And lost in the moment of new lover arousal, we fell on the bed. I on my back, and him between my spread legs wrapped around his slim and muscular body.

"Just fuck me," I hissed. "Put it in me."

We pulled on each other furiously as we kissed. Brandon's hands held my ass as I guided his cock to me -- rubbing the hard tip up and down my slit, over my aroused clit. And for the first time in years, another man's cock pierced my wet folds and rubbed over my g-spot. Heaven!

Brandon didn't waste time pushing his entire cock in my aroused folds. I am more sensitive at my entrance than further in but responsive enough to feel any cock in me. But Brandon was too worked up to stay still in me as Paul does and savor the first moments of penetration. To be honest, I didn't want him to either. I wanted a good fast fuck, and so did my new lover.

Staying on his arms above me, Brandon stared down at me as he fucked me hard.

"Take it, you horny bitch. Spread your legs and take it in your cunt."

I hadn't had raunchy talk during sex since... since I could not remember. It fit the moment of our furious coupling as I spread my pelvis as wide as I could for him and framed his body with my bent legs. Feeling his torso rub the inside of my thighs and calves added to the sensation of his cock pumping me.

"Fuck me... "I hissed, staring into Brandon's eyes. "Just like that... yes!"

His intense, repetitive stroking felt so good in me that I had reached my plateau quickly. Ands as he continued at that pace, I felt the first orgasm from another cock in years approach. My groin was on fire as he knifed into me over and over. Soon....

"Ahhh... eughhh," I heard myself gasp as the tingling spasms washed over me.

But Brandon did not stop. Instead, he continued on and on.

"Oh God, that was good," I said to him as he pumped me as deep as he could -- rubbing my g-spot. "You'll make me cum again."

My words must have gotten to Brandon because he leaned in and began to fuck me faster. Nothing like telling a man he made you cum to stroke his ego. Considering the pleasure he was giving me, my words were but a downpayment for my sex debt so far. But what hit my arousal overload was our combined sweaty body scent. I had not felt that in ages, and I found it extremely arousing.

"Shit, we didn't use protection!" he said suddenly and slowed.

"I'm on the pill," I replied. "Don't worry. I'm healthy. You are too, right?"

He nodded as he resumed shoving his hard cock in me.

"Go on fuck me... fuck me harder...."

And Brandon did not disappoint. I thought he would cum from the question he had asked and the renewed fast pace, but it was I that did before him. My body was on fire. Especially my entire groin. I was so wet, the sounds of squishing mixed with the slaps of our bodies coming together time and again.

"Ahggg..." I croaked. "I'm cumming again... fuck!"

By this point, my hips were arching up to meet him in an instinctive need to devour Brandon and help him fuck me better. After my second orgasm, I fell back with my arms over my head, letting him have his way with me. After two back-to-back petite morts as the French call orgasms (little deaths), I let Brandon fuck me and take his own well-deserved pleasure.

And take me he did -- using my body as the fuck doll I had become for him. And it was a great feeling. One of total abandon and surrender to a man fucking me to his satisfaction. I had so missed this. Not just taking furious pleasure, but giving myself to a man to use. Yes... use. I missed being someone else's fuck toy and had a lot of catching up to do.

And from the way Brandon was grunting, going faster and crunching his face, I knew he would not last long.

"Go on, take me... cum anywhere you want," I urged him.

When he did, he grunted, shoving deep inside me to shoot his load. I thought he would empty his balls in me deep. But Brandon, in a great show of control, pulled out and crawled up toward my tits and face, shooting wads of cum along the way. It was one of the most erotic things I had seen in ages.

"Yes, give it to me," I uttered as I craned my neck and opened my mouth to receive his last two squirts on my lips and tongue.

Another man's cum! The smell of it was the same, mixing with my womanhood froth and our sweat. But the taste was different. A bit saltier, but manly non the less, hitting all the sex receptors in my fuck addled brain. I sucked his cock for more until he ceased spewing and just held his balls, massaging them as if magically more cum would come forth for me to devour.

"Oh shit!" Brandon gasped and collapsed next to me out of breath.

"You can say that again," I said, staring at the ceiling, stunned by our furious fucking and how it had affected me. "I so needed that."

He sighed as he caught his breath.

"I guess now we need that shower," he replied.

I stayed on my back, waiting for things like remorse or guilt to creep up on me. Only, they didn't. Instead, I felt just fine and content.

"Are you Ok?" Brandon asked.

"Never felt better," I replied and turned over to rub my body on his.

"We're taking this dirty sex to another level," Brandon giggled as I guess he felt the cum on my body stick to his.

"It's your mess, Mister," I laughed with him.

"This time, I really think a shower is in order."

I moved to lay on top of him, making sure I worked his man juice all over his body, and smirked as our eyes made contact.

"That was great, Paula," he said. "I hope you want more in the future."

"Are you sending me home?" I asked.

"Let's take a shower and see," he replied.

And we did shower. And that led to more, as now clean we came back to the bed and came together again. Paul was hard as a rock again.

"Damn! Your cock gets so hard," I said as I stroked it and held his balls.

"You want it in you again?" he asked.

"In time," I replied. "I just want to hold it and...."

Moving my head closer, I kissed the velvety skin of his manhood, then used my tongue to trace lines up and down his shaft.

"Or we can do that," he said. "Oral is my specialty as well."

"Do tell Mr. Grierson," I smiled as I kissed his head and licked under his tip.

"Let's do sixty-nine," he replied. "Then I can show you."

I thought I would impress my new lover with my oral skills after we got in position. But when his tongue snaked out to lick my now clean slit and engorged clit, I thought I had reached nirvana. Brandon's skill was unquestionably on the high end I had ever received.

I licked and sucked his cock myself as I massaged his balls and shaft. But I was too distracted by Brandon's tongue dancing on my clit and his fingers probing me to concentrate.

"Oh fuck!" I blurted out as he found my g-spot with his fingertips.

I held on to Brandon's cock, but hardly did more than that as his combined assault on my nethers bore out fruit. The combined sensations of his tongue and fingers soon overwhelmed me. It did not take long before a wave of pleasure engulfed my groin and spread to the rest of my body in spasms of pleasure and joy.

"AHHH! I'm cuming!" I squealed as his fingers and tongue prolonged my orgasm.

My hand was still grasping Branson's dick that was still hard. As I came down, I lay next to him, managing to stay close to his manhood, keeping it on my face. I meant to take care of it for him, but he had other ideas.

Before I could react, he got behind me as I lay on my side and lifted my right leg to gain access to my wet and pulsing pussy. Before I could react and say anything, Brandon had his cock between my soaked labia and pushing inside me. All I managed to do was gasp silently, as the sensation of recent orgasm combined with his cocks entry accented the arousal.

Brandon did not hold back. From the start of this new intrusion, he plunged his hardness in me time and time again at the same fast tempo. His hands held my hip and the inside of my thigh as he thrust in me repeatedly. My cunt once again responded to his rock-hard erection.

"Ahh... fuck... yes..." I heard myself in between moans and sighs.

Then he stopped, yanked me up on my knees, and resumed his fucking from behind this time. Brandon's groin bounced off my ass loudly as my pussy one more time squished from my lubrication and his repeated thrusting. Grasping my thighs with his strong hands, Brandon rammed himself in me over and over -- his balls slapping my cuntlips from below.

"Take my cock... take it..." he groaned.

I knew then he was close. Had he held out a bit longer, I may have cum again. No doubt about it, I would have. But my new lover had given me plenty of pleasure for me to stop him, denying him what he had earned.

"Go on... fuck me," I urged him on. "Cum in my pussy... shoot it in me...."

It took him seconds of hard pounding before he stiffened one last time, striking as deep as he could and holding me in place. I held his balls gently as he emptied his seed in me one squirt at a time. This time not exiting my insides until he had finished.

When Brandon finished, he leaned down and kissed my back before finally pulling away. Right away, I felt dollops of his warm cum dripping out of my no longer chaste pussy.

"Thanks, babe," he said and stood to go to the bathroom.

I fell on the bed, giving myself a few minutes until I heard the shower running again. It felt good to lay on my back after such a good fucking. But I had to get going and return home. Checking the clock, I saw it was close to seven in the evening. Past the time I usually got home... by two hours.

I quickly ran into the shower with him and washed my pussy as best as possible.

"Brandon. Do I have any marks on me?" I asked, turning my back to him.

"I didn't leave any," he replied. "This is not my first rodeo."

"Let me check your back," I replied.

"You didn't scratch me, did you?" he asked with concern.

"I don't think so, but you had me on edge quite a bit Mister. If I did, it was while you had me cumming or close. OK, nothing, you are clear."

"Good. I should have discussed this with you. If we do this again, you... I mean, we... need to be careful not to leave marks or any trace of each other when going home."

"What do you mean if?" I asked. "You don't want more of me?"

"Oh, I do. But this was your first time. After you go home, you may change your mind."

"I had my mind made up before I came here," I replied as we dried ourselves.

"Still, if you do feel any guilt, confessing will not make it go away. All you will do is stick a knife in your husband's gut. Then you can kiss your marriage and family goodbye."

"Brandon, I appreciate the tough advice, but take my word for it. This... has been a long time coming, and I have no regrets, remorse, or guilt. So relax."

Brandon nodded, but I could tell he was cautious and not entirely convinced.

"One more thing," I said.

"What?"

"You were fantastic," I smiled at him before I pulled my top over my tits.

"You too," he smiled.

***

A new chapter in life

Brandon drove back to the gym, dropping me off at the rear entrance. The gym was still open, so I walked up to the main desk and asked for a membership packet, making a mental note to cancel my other gym membership. It was closer to home, but they had no soccer league and no Brandon.

On the way home, I took stock of all that had taken place that day, my first day of freedom from the bonds of conventional thinking. As I told Brandon, I felt no guilt or regrets. If anything, I wished I had done this before. Then I realized that I had not because I had not been ready.

Had I not given Paul time and time again to be a team in all aspects of our lives? Not just to run a home, pay bills, raise kids, and have an occasional romp. That was a dull, robotic life that was killing me day by day. It had been killing Paul, but he was content with it. I was not and would not waste my only life being someone else's meme of a spouse. Not on my own time anyway.