Paul and Paula - Her Story 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," Frank smiled, letting me get my side out.

He hadn't changed much, and I should have known better, but I had a few drinks in me and was not giving a shit. Paula had to speak, dammit!

"Monogamous culture in the US is the child of puritan protestants, Catholics, and others who can't bear the thought that a spouse can have sex with anyone else. Not just the women but the men as well. But in the last century, it has become a tool women use to keep men in line.

"Look at our child custody and divorce legal system. If the guy cheats, he gets shit while the wife gets the kids. Now don't get me wrong, that sounds good to hateful bitches who use the system to make life miserable for men. And it has made monogamy worse, not better. Do you know how many men hate women now because of this? But it is kind of reverse puritanism."

"How so?"

"I can have sex with someone, and if Paul finds out, his only option to save face is to file for divorce. Then he loses the kids and the house until the kids are eighteen. Not only that, he has to pay child support."

"Yet men still cheat and take the hit," Frank replied.

"I know," I continued, "but the whole thing is based on this stupid, selfish notion that a person owns their spouse's genitals. Why Frank? I gave Paul kids. They are his. So why do I have to fuck just him? Why does he have to fuck just me? Fidelity is going out of style already in Europe and other places. And our legal system lets me have all the assets even if I cheat. Everyone knows fidelity is irrelevant, yet most people are deluding themselves that it is the way to go. Well, fuck that!"

By now, some people around us were listening and either laughing at my antics or agreeing. One or two gave me disapproving looks.

"You know what?" I said with liquid courage. "If my husband would get the stick out of his ass and go fuck his secretary, he would be a lot more fun to have around and more relaxed. All you stuck up insecure assholes with your monogamy can't let yourself have fun because of your childish insecurities and want everyone else to be unhappy and boring like you."

A few people around us clapped, but a few just shook their heads at me. One couple walked away, and as they did, she gave me the condescending sneer of all times. I just smiled at her in response.

"Let's get out of here," Karen said. "You two are coming with us to our suite."

"Are you sure you want to be seen with us?" I asked with a smile.

"I didn't know you got in a lecturing mood when you've had a few, Paula," Graig said as Karen pulled him away, laying her claim -- if not for the night, for some of it.

"I have my moments, Jack," I replied. "I'm more than just a fuck toy."

"It's what I like about you, Paula," Jack replied. "There is intellect behind the beautiful façade."

I laughed at that.

"Jack, façade is a real estate term for buildings."

"It's what we do for a living, Paula," he replied as we got to the parking lot.

"We walked here from our hotel," Frank said. "Do you have a car here?"

"No, we walked too," Jack replied.

"Jack," I said, getting his attention. "I want us to go with Karen and Frank. Are you in?"

"I was in while you and Frank were lecturing each other," he smirked back at me as Karen leaned into him. "Karen filled me in on your and Frank's past."

"Let's go," Frank said and pointed the way to their hotel. "Remember you two, no touching in public."

"I'm keeping my hands to myself," I replied.

"For now," Jack giggled, and the rest of us joined him.

Once upstairs, Frank put some light music on while Karen turned down the lights, and we sat on opposite sides of the bed with each other's partner. Well, Jack was considered my partner for the weekend.

We started making out, kissing, and undressing each other in the next few minutes without care. It had been over ten years for Frank and I. We were both older. The years had been good to him, but the few gray hairs here and there said clearly that he was in his near forty if not over. While I was still in my prime, and with all the exercising, I looked younger than my thirty-two years.

His big hands touched me just as I remembered, caressing my full breasts and my nipples the way he knew I liked. Next to us, Jack and Karen were similarly becoming acquainted with their bodies. More than once, I noticed Frank gazing in their direction.

"Have you seen her with another man before?" I whispered quietly in his ear for just him.

"Once before," he replied. "It is intoxicating."

"Frank, you're a..." I stopped myself before saying it.

"A voyeur," he finished my sentence, loud enough for all to hear. "We both are. I hope you don't mind that you will be watched as we go."

"Will that be a problem?" Karen asked.

"Not for me," Jack said. "I'm up for anything."

"Realy?" Frank asked. "Have you sucked a partially-black dick before?"

Karen and I cracked up, but Jack was shocked at Franks's suggestion.

"Eh... no, I haven't," Jack replied, and for a second, I believe he thought he had to as the price to screwing Karen. "I've never sucked any dick, Frank."

"Relax man. Just fucking with you," Frank said.

We all laughed again. Jack did so in relief.

With the tension gone and us all on the same music page, there followed a round of collective foreplay - a heterosexual one, much to Jack's relief. But I couldn't help teasing Jack as I held Frank's impressively thick tool.

"You really should handle this just once, Jack," I said with a smirk.

"I'll leave that to you," he replied as Karen was bobbing her head over his not too shabby cock.

"You're not badly hung for a white boy," Frank teased him.

"Aren't you half white?" Jack reminded my old fuck buddy as I was licking his shaft and stroking it.

"I'm actually three-quarter white, but that one quarter did the charm," Frank grinned.

We all laughed again.

"I think Jack is the great white hope," Karen said, taking him out of her mouth. "Look how big he got!"

"Damn," Frank said. "Are you gonna fit that thing in your pussy?"

"I manage yours, so shut up and just watch Frank," Karen said and lay on the bed so her husband could see between his legs as Jack moved between them.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jack move to enter Karen with his equally impressive dick. He was not smaller than Frank, just not as thick. But Jack's head was like a wide shovel, while Frank's was smaller than his thick shaft that got fatter by the base. While I didn't see Jack's cock enter Karen, I felt the reaction by Frank by his cock twitching and thickening in my mouth and hands. I guessed correctly that Frank had seen his wife penetrated by Jack and was getting off on it.

After that, I focused on sucking Frank, giving him a voyeur's experience to remember. Frank was in heaven between watching Karen getting railed by Jack and my mouth and throat on his hard dick. But I had to get my dose of Frank, so I let go of his cock with my mouth and straddled him.

"Can you still see from there?" I asked as I sat on his cock and sighed at the still familiar intrusion.

"I got my fill," Frank replied as he began to thrust up into me - treating my tits and nipples with the attention they deserved.

In the next two hours, the four of us enjoyed our play in as many positions as we could conjure up. Frank and Jack got inventive at placing us in similar sex positions and trading off often. The sensation of two different cocks was not just fun but particularly raunchy. Of course, we women would not be outdone as we used our skills on each man in turn, then asking who was better. Not being stupid, they both took their constitutional right to abstain from self-incrimination and refrained from answering.

I can not remember cumming that much in one evening. But the best part was when the men focused their energy on just one of us women at a time. Karen chose a spitroast for her threesome while I had the men double penetrate me. Being lady's choice, I picked Jack to give me anal. There was no way I could take Franks telephone pole up my ass. I'll leave that kind of story for porn. My poor back-hole can only take so much.

It was not my first double penetration, having had a few in college. But I had never done it with two men that were both large. To say I was full can not begin to describe it. Jack was on his back when I sat on his lubricated hard cock that Karen held up for me. But it was when I leaned back for Frank to enter my pussy that I felt the full power of the double penetration side. Put that in the next Star Wars.

Poor Jack had no control from below as Frank fucked me from above. But as Frank said, this was not his first rodeo. Holding my waist as he pumped in me, he moved my body toward him in such a way that Jack's cock moved back and forth in my rectum as well. Karen got into it by playing with my tits and the men's balls, but take my word for it, the feeling of two dicks sliding in and out with but a thin strip of flesh between them drove me insane.

"Frank," Jack said during the act. "I can feel your dick as you do that in Paula."

"That's as gay as you and I are going to get," Frank replied, bringing another round of laughter.

"Shut up, you two," Karen scolded the men. "You are ruining it for Paula."

But I barely cared. What the men were doing to me was better than anything I had experienced sexually in over ten years in my life. I came again and again vaginally and once when Karen sucked my clit. Then the men came one at a time. Jack first, staying in place, and Frank minutes later as Karen kissed and made out with him above me. I was wiped out. We all were and fell asleep in place.

During the night, I awakened needing to pee. Disengaging from the pile of body parts on the bed, I went to the bathroom. As I sat down to do my business, I thought of my husband at home and how I wished that he was with me in the foursome instead of Jack. How close would we have been experiencing this together? But that was not to be.

"Frank," I said to him as we sat dressed in the hotel balcony while Jack and Karen had some private time. "I missed Paul last night."

"You had time?" Frank asked with a smirk.

"I mean later. When you were all asleep, and I was up."

"Regrets?"

"Not of what we did."

"What then?"

"That Paul was not here instead of Jack."

"I see," Frank replied, then said nothing after.

"Frank, I want you to know that I tried everything to get my husband to change and be part of a more fun sex life. I genuinely tried."

Frank stayed quiet again, letting me speak.

"And it's not just the sex, Frank. Something happened to Paul. I had asked repeatedly, even asked his best friend, but they won't tell me. But in the last few years, I watched Paul's light dim one day at a time. And as much as I tried, he just didn't seem to care. I suggested family counseling, and he refused. I tried Frank."

"I know how that works," Karen surprised us from behind.

She was dressed in a robe, and Jack was nowhere to be seen. Karen kissed Frank's cheek and sat on his lap.

"Jack is in the bathroom," she said to no one in particular as she looked out at the ocean in the distance. "Over ten years Paula. That's how long I stayed with my husband even though he and I had issues, and by then, I was seeing Frank. My ex and I had kids together, and just like you, I didn't want to break up the family. So I saw Frank whenever I could as a distraction. Sorry Frank, but that's how we started. You know that."

"I do," Frank replied and waited for Karen to continue.

"I too had hopes that things with my ex would get better. I loved him. And in a way, I still do. He is my children's father. I see his face in theirs, just as you do, I am sure. But I stuck it out, wishing, but things never got better. He just moved on to someone else, and that was that. By then, Frank and I had progressed from occasional lovers to friends with benefits and more. Once my ex was gone, Frank and I just had each other.

"Frank, this may hurt for me to say, but I have to. For both you and Paula. I probably would have stayed with my ex had he asked me to. I know that Frank is better for me and loves me more than my ex did in the end. But that is not how we started. We were in love, and I still was in love with him. I just felt neglected and needed someone to get through the loneliness - not to mention sex. I needed it, and Frank sure provided it and then some.

"But I did love my ex. I can't deny that. And before you ask Frank. No. I would not go back to HIM if he came crawling back - the hell with him. I gave him many chances. But my case and yours are not singular or rare, Paula. Through the last few years and after the divorce, I went to counseling and some group therapy to learn to cope. Divorce is traumatic. As if a piece of you was cut off, and you spend years for the pain to leave.

"During those group sessions, I met many others like me. And not just women. Most were men. Men with deep wounds and scars. Men with anger and resentment you would not believe. After all, men lose more in divorce. Angry wives and lawyers make sure of that. But in all the cases, I saw a similarity. Disconnect. Lack of communication. In some cases, a refusal by one of the spouses to communicate. In others, both. But the result was the same. Resentment and disappointment as their expectations of each other were not met. You are not alone, Paula."

"I still love Paul," I said to them both. "I can't explain it as I have little respect for him. But he is good for the kids, and I plan on staying until the children are adults and in college. But I stopped waiting for Paul to change long ago. He can be who he is, and I am who I am. In the middle, we have the kids and play married and family. Had I not stepped away and had my own career and sex life, I would have gone insane."

"You found a way to cope," Frank said. "Time will pass, and you can then move on. Some people never have what you have."

"I worked hard to achieve it, Frank. And I do every day. I make sure that I get home each day and do family things as expected. I have sex with Paul and spend time with the kids. They think everything is OK and I stay sane. And you know what? I'm happy. I have no regrets."

***

From then on.

When I returned from that convention, I stopped my extracurricular activities and focused on Paul and the family one more time. But Paul was happy as things were, not wanting any change. Eventually, I realized that it was true. He was who he chose to be. And it was time for me to stop fretting and have my own life as I did the first four years.

I was more careful and avoided these self-professed Alpha male types who wanted to possess every woman they stuck their dick in. Because my motivation was sex, not love, I never fell in love with any of the men I spent time with. I still loved Paul and didn't want a man to replace him. So men, for me, were but a hobby and a distraction.

I had learned so much from the Lynn-Gil affair of years past. Emotion leads to attachment. Attachment prevents one from thinking as all they do is feel their way through issues without rationality. So each time I had an affair, I never let any emotions come between the man I was with and me. Also, I made sure I was careful and would not do anything to lead to my discovery. I often met men when I was out of town. Or during work hours in a condo near my office. And it worked for years.

Jack and I never saw each other again. He got a job out of real estate and moved to California, where he and his wife managed to find each other again. I was happy for him. Once they sorted things out, they had one more child. He occasionally sends me an email and says he is happy. I hope he is.

In the years to come, I returned to the convention each year and met Karen and Frank again. Something we would do annually. I also had other lovers - mostly men while an occasional woman graced my bed.

Some would consider me a feminist with disdain for men, considering the deception I was perpetrating on my husband. But I have never hated men nor demeaned them. In some ways, I felt sorry for them. Driven by the anthropological need to mate and procreate, they were easy prey for a woman like me.

Most men, even the assertive type who profess to be alpha males, have weaknesses - namely their sex drive. Their dicks and their inability to fuck long enough to satisfy most women. Now, I happen to be one of the lucky women that can cum quickly, easily, and repeatedly. So I found satisfaction in most sexual encounters with men - with some more so than others. But I never denigrated men about their performance or anything else.

I know this hurt many men to hear, but the reality is that any man who gives in to a woman in return for sexual favors is submitting to one. While some women complain that they hate being dependent on men, I never agreed with their premise of a male-dominated society. Why? Because men don't run the world. Smart women do. Women who know how to stroke their men's egos by satisfying them, so they come back for more. Intelligent women take advantage of all men have to offer them for the privilege of getting between their legs. And most of all, making the men think they are good lovers even if they are not. Stroking a man's ego is as essential as stroking his dick.

Most men think that most women are not like that. That most women, their mothers, female relatives, and good friends would never be that way. If they only knew how many women find satisfaction in other men. Often using our sex to gain favors from lovers, which we can not from our husbands. Sometimes for the excitement of a new man or the validation that we are still attractive, we step out and join the ranks of cheaters as the basics/conventionals call us.

But what some call cheating is very prevalent in society. Both men and women do it. But it is easier for us women. Let's face it. Most men never have enough sex during their prime, which is their weakness. Any woman willing to provide it is almost guaranteed to find it. Even overweight or ugly women can get action if they make themselves available and presentable to men. After all. A pussy is a pussy, no matter what the woman looks like. And a sex-starved man is not picky.

And in my quest to find and experience lovers, my biggest allies were their wives, who withheld sex from them. Thanks ladies. You gave your husband sex with an eyedropper to control him. Often to reward him for something you wanted from him. Yet all such women did was drive their husbands into the arms of women like myself.

Sooner or later, the dissatisfied of both sexes find each other. The smart ones realize that all they need is sex and proceed to have it in a simple symbiotic relationship. The deluded ones, like Lynn, confuse sex with love, which is why the divorce rate is inflated. Women, and men like her, are a menace in my view. All they do is ruin their children's lives in selfish quests to find love. News flash to them. You don't find love in another pair of pants or under another skirt.

And the last thing one needs to do is fall in love with a cheater. I am one, so I know. How can you build a relationship that requires trust with someone who betrayed the trust of their previous spouse? It is no accident that second marriages have a higher divorce statistic than the first. I came to terms with why I was doing it early. Why? Because I thought it through before I did.

I never wanted these men's love. I already had that. What I needed was sexual variety and the fun of it. Some of these men were more memorable than others. As I have said previously, finding a well-hung man is rare as there are not that many. And of those, most are not very good lovers, thinking that all a woman needs is his big dick. I was always on the lookout for a man who had both size and skill. And eventually, I found one in Greg.