Paul and Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DannyDarling - Lucky guy.

BackdoorSuz - And I'm a lucky gal.

Paul rolled over on his back and stared at the ceiling. His softening cock was laying limp against his leg. He watched his cum run out of his wife's ass.

"That was wonderful," he said.

Suzi reached over and gave his limp dick a tug. She still had the gamey taste of his cum in her mouth.

"I think my ass is still cumming. You know what I'm thinking."

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that it would be dirty and nasty if you were to lick my asshole right now."

"The asshole I just fucked? The one that's leaking my cum out of it?" He couldn't avert his eyes from her cum covered asshole.

Suzi pulled her knees closer to her chest to show her husband where she wanted his attention. His face was drawn to her asshole and the smell of her cum scented ass. The flat of his tongue swabbed her leaky asshole, scooping up the cum that he'd spurted into her sexy butt. He swallowed his own load and savored the flavor of wickedness.

Suzi shivered. It was the filthiest and nastiest thing they'd ever done together. Her thighs quivered as she came again. When the aftershocks had settled she said to Paul, "There's more in there, but you're going to have to dig it out."

Paul was up to the challenge.

* * *

12