Paul and Teri

Story Info
Sometimes an engagement is really a test.
4.3k words
3.75
7.3k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Man4all4
Man4all4
10 Followers

Last year my son Paul, 23, found a new girlfriend, Teri, who was a year older. He sounded really excited to have us meet her, so we took them out to dinner at a nice restaurant for some local seafood. We were seated first, and when they walked toward us across the room I almost fell off my chair. Teri was incredibly hot- a really beautiful face, a tight slim body, and wearing a discretely sexy dress. My first thought was that she looked like a very expensive escort. I stood to shake their hands, then quickly seated myself so my boner wouldn't show. As I did, Teri gave me a little grin. I was surprised at how sexy she was, because Paul's other girlfriends hadn't been very sexy. Of course, they hadn't lasted, either.

Dinner was great- good food, good wine, and a lot of laughter. Outside at the curb, as Paul was hugging Jane, his mother, Teri hugged me, pushing her crotch hard into mine. I was very surprised, but I figured, what the hell, we were all a little drunk.

About four months later Paul called, had me put the phone on speaker so his mother could hear as well, then told us he and Teri were engaged. We gave them our sincere congratulations, and he said they were thinking about getting married in about five months. It couldn't be sooner because Teri was still paying on a year's lease of her apartment, so while they had stayed overnight at both apartments they had not lived together yet.

I scribbled a note to Jane asking, "Should we throw them an engagement party? A family thing?" She nodded yes, so I asked them if we could do that and they sounded excited to say yes. About three weeks later we had the party at our house and yard, where we hung strings of white lights and decorated the tables. Between our huge family and a few friends, Teri's parents, and a couple of families of her relatives who lived out here, we had about fifty or sixty guests. Two waiters in black and white tended the bar in the back yard and circulated with champagne, and the caterer produced a fabulous seafood pasta dish with jumbo shrimp and Alaska crab legs on top. We had a cake but no toasts- after all, they weren't married yet. Then about 8:30 we pushed a few tables back to open a dance floor, and the small blues group we had hired- Paul's favorite music- started playing music to dance to. Everybody was well lubricated.

A few minutes later I went into the house to use the bathroom. The one on the main floor was occupied, so I went down the stairs to the mostly-unfinished basement, where there was one bedroom and one bath. From the foot of the stairs I saw the light in the bedroom was showing through a not-quite-closed door. I went over to see if it had been left on, and through the crack I saw Paul sitting on the bed with his pants down and Teri, naked to the waist, kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock. I was stunned because Paul... I guess I don't know why I was stunned. Maybe it was because Teri very obviously knew her way around a man's cock, and balls, and ass.

Back upstairs, I was quiet while I danced with Jane and then a couple of Teri's aunts, and then I saw Paul and Teri coming out of the house holding hands.

When the next song started, Jane said, "Ron, why don't you ask Teri to dance? Except for Paul and her own family, she doesn't know anybody here." I'm sure I looked a little reluctant, but I said, "Sure," and walked over to where they were now seated and asked her to dance. They both beamed.

The first song we danced to was kind of fast, and Teri laughed at my middle-aged attempts at rhythm. We chatted a little, then a slower song began and we danced face to face. After a few seconds she moved much closer to me with a big, horny grin on her face, then laughed when I look nervous. She was grinding on me, and I got really hard. She whispered in my ear, "Ooh, is that a present for me? Yummy- I can't wait to open it." I couldn't find anything to say until the song ended and we returned to our tables.

After the party ended, Jane and I were helping the caterer clean up and my mind was racing. What the hell was going on? Was she coming on to me? Or did she just have a lewd sense of humor?

I was troubled all weekend, and I decided to go see my lawyer, Tom, one of only four long-time friends who had been at the engagement party. When I explained the situation, he frowned and said, "Ron, this is probably nothing. You know that, right? I didn't notice anything out of line, and I doubt anyone else did either."

I replied, "I know, I know, but what if it isn't nothing? What if she's a slut? Paul could be headed for a lifetime of misery. Can't you think of some way to help me figure out what she's really like?"

Tom frowned more deeply and said, "Of course I'll help you, Ron, and there are a few things I can do without getting ridden out of town on a rail by the State Bar. My time, for you, is free- I'll be insulted if you even offer to pay me for it. I'll pass on to you the bills I get from the people I hire to do things for you. I'll get started today and take one step at a time to hold the bill down as much as possible. That way you can decide at each step if you want me to go further. Do you have photos of both Teri and Paul?" I gave him one with both of them, and I went back to work.

The next morning Tom called me and asked if he could buy me a drink after work. Shaking slightly, I said I would meet him at the place we go to on the two or three times a year we get together without our wives. We settled into a booth, Tom with a Talisker single malt and me with a Manhattan. Tom took a swig and set his drink down. "Ron, I took the first step last night. You remember at the engagement party Paul said their favorite bar, where they had met, was By Chance? And they still go there a lot? Well, I hired a guy, Raymond, who I've worked with before, gave him the photo you gave me, and sent him to By Chance. The thing is, this guy is fucking gorgeous- and you know I say that as a completely straight man. He's 6'2", 185 lbs., thick black hair and movie-star looks. Plus he's easy to talk to and has a good sense of humor. He doesn't sleep alone very often.

"So Raymond went to the bar around 7:00 and sat at one end of the bar nursing a drink and facing the door. A few minutes later Teri came in with a couple of other girls. They all stood looking around for a few moments and Teri and Raymond locked eyes. She walked straight over to him and said, 'What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?' They sat and talked for a little while, with Teri practically licking her lips, then she said, 'Look, Raymond, I have to meet my date in a few minutes, but I'd like to continue this conversation soon.' He agreed, and she wrote down her address and cell number and 'Thursday 8 PM' on a coaster. She said, 'I'm having a very small party. Can you come? I'll personally guarantee you a great time.' He said he'd be there, and she went to sit down at the booth where her two friends were. A few minutes later, just about 7:30, the door opened and in came Paul. He saw Teri and her friends, waved, and squeezed into the booth with them, giving Teri a big kiss as one of her friends sneaked a look and a knowing smile at Raymond. At that point Raymond decided there was nothing more for him to do, so he paid his tab and walked toward the door, which took him near their booth. Teri followed him with her eyes and when he was close she winked at him."

I stared at him for a minute then said, "What do you make of this, Tom?" He replied, "It certainly suggests that she intends to sleep with Raymond, but it doesn't prove anything. And like I said, damn near every woman he meets wants to sleep with him, so for Teri it might be more of a one-time loss of control than a sign of bad character."

I said, "Shit, Tom, I'd like my son to marry someone who doesn't make one-time mistakes that involve fucking strange men. Is that unreasonable?" He held his hands up, palms toward me, and said, "Not at all, Ron, not at all. I have to say though, in this modern world of our children, an occasional slip is often not considered a big deal." I said nothing, unconvinced.

He asked, "So should I assume you want Raymond to go to the party Thursday night?" I nodded and mumbled some thanks, said, "I'll call you Friday," then left to drive home, leaving a perfectly fine Manhattan untouched.

I sweated for the next three days, wanting to know everything but not wanting to know anything that would hurt my son. Thursday I couldn't sleep at all; when Jane asked me what was wrong, I just gave her a bullshit answer which she obviously didn't believe.

Friday morning came, as it tends to do every week or so. I called Tom and he asked me to come to his office at 11:30 and plan on staying for lunch. When I arrived, on a sideboard there was a plate of croissant sandwiches and some sparkling water, with bottles of Scotch, Bourbon and red vermouth sitting discretely toward the back. I wasn't hungry, so I just took some water and sat down across from Tom. He gave me a supportive smile and without waiting for my question said, "Let me tell you about last night.

"Raymond arrived about 8:15. It was a nice 1-bedroom apartment overlooking a small park in the Cleveland district. He knocked, and a woman he didn't know opened the door, put her arm around his waist, and smiled up at him as she brought him into a dimly-lit room with Smokey Robinson on the Sonos. He couldn't help but notice she was wearing a short, tight-clinging dress and obviously no panties. Just as she was starting to chat him up, Teri arrived from the kitchen in a classy, if short, white dress, whispered in her ear, and the woman kissed Raymond's cheek as she left them alone.

"'Outgoing personality,' Raymond said, deadpan. Teri laughed. 'I know, usually she's a real slut,' she said, 'but tonight, here it is after 8 o'clock and she still has her dress on.' They laughed and she put her arm around him and steered him toward the bar. 'What are you drinking?' 'A good single-malt?' he asked hopefully. 'Good choice, I'll have one too.' Tom noticed that she really didn't need one and seemed to be almost plastered. She poured carefully, guiding each bottle with two hands, while he took a closer look around. Surprised at what he saw, he turned on the mini-camera in the face of his watch. This party was too good to miss. When Teri handed him his drink, he held it in his left hand so that by turning he could capture the whole room.

"The rest of this can speak for itself, Ron, so I'll shut up and let you watch," Tom said.

The couple dancing closest to the camera gazed into each other's eyes as the man pulled down the woman's dress top to expose her breasts to the whole room. He shifted both his hands to fondle them, while she rubbed the rapidly growing package between his legs and began to lower his zipper. A couple behind them were dancing closely in nothing but their thongs. A naked woman sat spread over the heavily padded arm of a big chair, while her...companion? date? new best friend? trick?...kneeled in front of her, licking her pussy. On the big couch across the room, a naked man sat leaning back as one woman straddled him, his cock in her pussy, leaning as far back as she could while another woman, kneeling next to them, licked both his cock and her clit.

Teri grinned as she whispered to him, "Fun crowd tonight," swallowed the rest of her drink, took his away and set it on the counter, then pulled him onto the dance floor and wrapped herself around him, blocking the camera's view but not its audio recorder, which soon captured her moaning and then saying, "Yes! Squeeze my ass!" She pulled away from him and took his hand to lead him to the bedroom. Tom discretely shifted his watch so the camera was under his wrist, better for close shots. They pulled each other's clothes off, displaying two fabulous bodies, and she pushed him onto the bed and knelt over him, sucking his balls and oversized cock. After a while of this, he turned her over and began licking her pussy and clit while she moaned loudly, leading up to a bucking orgasm. She pulled his shoulders to get him on top of her and said, "Pound me with that thing! Do it!" He didn't have to be asked twice, and shoved it into her hard. In less than a minute, she came again with her legs locked around his back, then he pulled out, turned her over, jacked his cock two or three times, and came on her face and breasts. They collapsed onto their backs and lay spent, looking at the ceiling.

Teri said in a meek voice, "Thank you, Raymond, I've needed to get it like that for a while now."

"All part of the service," he replied with a smile, but she was not smiling and she turned her face to the wall, absent-mindedly wiping cum off her face and licking her fingers. After a minute, he said, "Are you okay, Teri? Did I hurt you?"

Without turning back to him she said, as if she had been in the middle of a longer discussion, "...you see, Raymond, the man you saw me with Monday night wasn't just a date, he's my fiancé."

He was quiet, and she continued, "Where did you say you live, Raymond? Colorado?"

"Yeah, that's right. Denver. Outside Denver."

"How often do you get here?"

"I never have before and I probably won't again. This week was a one-time get-to-know-you thing so I could learn a new customer's business; after this I'll probably deal with him only by phone and an occasional industry conference."

She watched him carefully, then said, "That's good, because I really need somebody to talk to. Somebody safe."

He lay on one elbow looking at the back of her head. "Okay, so what does balling me mean for you?" he asked quietly.

"It means I'm a slut, and I shouldn't be let out in public." She sat up and faced him as Raymond adjusted the position of his arm to keep the camera on her. "Oh, I don't mean I cheat on him- not exactly- but we aren't a very good fit. It's just that I happened to fall in love- really, deeply in love- with a wonderful guy who doesn't share my passion for sex and couldn't possibly keep me satisfied. After we went out for a few months, I sat him down to tell him about all the guys I had fucked while we were dating, and to talk about why, for his sake, we needed to break up. I was crying, then he was crying, until finally he stopped and said, 'Do you think you would always be this way, even after we got married?'

"I hadn't ever really thought about limiting myself to one man, ever since one long Saturday afternoon when I was eighteen, and a casual date and a few of his friends took turns fucking me. I loved it, and I never looked back. I was a slut then and I'm a slut now, and as the party in the living room showed you, I've collected a bunch of sluts, male and female, for friends. This lifestyle is really an all-enveloping addiction once you get hooked on it, with a guaranteed reward of pleasure every night.

"So I asked him, 'What are you suggesting?' He looked a little embarrassed and replied, 'What I mean is, if I let you fuck anybody you want until we get married, could you stop? Stop cold and only sleep with me after that?' I was very surprised, and the first thing I thought- the first thing!- was whether I would have time do it on our wedding day sometime before the ceremony, and who I should invite to take care of that.

"I said, 'If we did what you're suggesting, would you want to watch whenever I fuck somebody else? Would you want me to tell you about each date in advance? Tell you after the fact each time? Tell you all the details?' He began to look overwhelmed. He obviously had never thought this was a possibility in his world- or ours.

"He thought about it for a bit and said, 'Tell me after each...episode, and give me only as much detail as I ask for- I don't really know what I can take. And you can't do it with anybody I know or anybody more than once- I don't want you to fall in love and break up with me.' I said, 'Okay, that's fair- more than fair, it's very sweet. But what will happen if I slip after we get married? Will you divorce me?' He seemed very uncomfortable with that question, and he said, 'I need to think about that. My inclination is to say that if you can convince me it was truly a slip, I would forgive you and try to forget it had happened. But if we're talking about a long-term affair, or something that showed love or planning, or something you hid from me so I had to catch you in the act, I would have to conclude that you don't really want a husband to love but just a cuckold to grind down with your adultery. In that case, I wouldn't bother to sort it out, I'd just divorce you. I think that's fair, don't you?'

"I felt a cold chill go up my spine, realizing that every day I would have to overcome my sexual nature or lose the man I love. But I love him too much to not try to keep him, so I said, 'Paul'... That's his name, Paul, I don't think I told you that... 'Paul, I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone. If you're willing to put up with me...being wild... until our wedding, I will try to get it out of my system and shake the habit by then. If I don't, I'll understand if you want to leave me standing at the altar to keep me from ruining your life.'

"After all the pain I had just caused him, he still gave me a big smile, a big kiss, and a long hug. I'm not a praying person, but I said a prayer I wouldn't hurt him."

Raymond said, "How many times have you slipped so far in your engagement?"

"We've been engaged for six weeks, and I've gotten laid on the side five times, counting tonight."

"Did you tell him about every one?"

"Yes, he asked for all the gory details. The first two were on the day after we talked, one right after the other, here in the afternoon. I had to fuck each of them one time because there were some feelings involved and I had been at it for a while with each of them, so I decided to get it over with all at once. The next night I told Paul, and he was alarmed.

"Are you going to be banging guys two at a time all through our engagement? Jesus, what would our honeymoon look like?"

I managed to calm him down, explain that I had to get these two out of the way first, and tell him he would soon see that I was breaking the habit as fast as I could.

"The next time I did it was about ten days later, then about three weeks, and now, with you, a month later. In each interval I had to defeat some of my wild desires several times, but I can honestly say it's getting easier to say no. Masturbating helps, as does screwing Paul a few times a week."

He frowned skeptically. "So why me tonight?"

She smiled. "Honestly, Raymond, you're the hottest guy I've met in... I don't know... years? At the bar my heart was thumping and my panties were getting wet. I knew you were going to be a great fuck, because I knew you must have had a lot of practice."

He laughed a little and asked, "Are you going to tell Paul?" and she sat up, startled, said, "What time is it?," and grabbed the wrist with the watch, which luckily really did tell time.

"Shit!" she said. "He's due here in just a few minutes- we have to get dressed!" She scrambled off the bed, picked up their clothes, and tossed his to Raymond. She dressed as fast as she could, ducked into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her hair, and then she nipped back into the bedroom.

"You look fabulous!" he said admiringly as he bent over to tie his shoes.

She smiled. "It's not like this was the first time I've ever had to get dressed in a hurry." She peeked out the door.

"He's here!" she said. "I'll go talk to him and get him faced away from you, you slip into the bathroom, stay a few minutes, then come out and thank me for the party and leave. Okay?"

"Okay, sure. And thanks, Teri, you're fabulous." She smiled and kissed him, then left the room and headed to the front hall where Paul was watching the orgiastic goings-on with an amused look. She gave him a kiss and a hug, then the camera view was blocked as Raymond closed the bathroom door. When he opened the door again and walked into the living room and toward the door, Paul and Teri were at the bar counter deep in conversation. Raymond waved and said loudly, "Thanks, Teri, really fun party!" Paul turned to give him a look that was hard to read, then turned to say something to Teri. Raymond left, shutting off his camera watch in the hall.

Man4all4
Man4all4
10 Followers
12