Paul and Teri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom turned off the video. "So that's all we have on this, Ron. What do you think?"

Ron sat crumpled in the big leather chair, looking grim. "I didn't know your services would include having your man fuck my son's fiancé."

Tom replied, "I know. I'm sorry that happened, you know I didn't take any pleasure in it, even though Raymond obviously enjoyed it. But unless you have video of her screwing someone, this is the only way to tell for sure if a woman is cheating or just flirting."

Ron nodded sadly. "I guess we found out, didn't we?" How am I ever going to tell Jane?

Tom said, "Yes, we did, but frankly I think I learned a lot more about Teri than you did, because I was not as focused on the sex as you were.

"Yes, she cheated on Paul. But that was after she told him everything and tried to break up with him. Since they got engaged, she has done it under the terms of an explicit agreement between the two of them that she is free to do it with anybody she wants until their wedding. You might think that's too lawyerly a way to look at it- like an employment contract or something- but she's not lying to him, and now that she's come clean, Paul is going ahead with his eyes open. And the declining frequency of her cheating shows she's making a real effort to break her addiction.

"We don't get to tell our kids who to fall in love with, Ron. Teri at least seems to have some good qualities and some inner strength."

"If you were I, Tom, what would you do?"

"I wouldn't tell Jane. If Paul or Teri- or both- want to tell her at some point, that would be their decision, and they have the right to describe what they're doing in any terms they want. They would probably be telling you at the same time, as they don't know what you know.

"The first thing I would do, Ron, is keep an eye on Paul. If he starts looking sad or anxious for no reason, or starts drinking more than he should, sit him down quietly and ask him if everything is okay with Teri. Then don't give him any advice, just listen. Whatever way their marriage goes, Paul will be better off if he knows he can tell you anything and not be judged. Not many fathers have that kind of relationship with their sons, so it would be a real wedding gift.

"The second thing, particularly if Jane gets involved, is to try hard to see Teri as an addict, not as a bad person." He stood up and held out his hand.

"Good luck, Ron."

12