Paul Brings Jackie Fishing

Story Info
We get together on my boat for a day of fishing and fun.
5.6k words
4.19
28.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul Brings Jackie Fishing

Warning: There isn't any gay sex but there is some male to male contact in this story. If that bothers you, please move along to another story.

My name is Bishop and Paul is my best friend. You already know this if you've read my other stories but not everyone reads everything in sequence and that's just fine.

Paul and I have known each other for about 15 years. We worked for the same company when we met but that's no longer the case as we've both moved onto other careers. We don't have a whole lot in common but we're the best of friends. In my fifties I'm older than him by about ten years. He likes women his own age or even a little older and I tend to like women ten years or so younger than me. We do share our love of voyeurism and perhaps a few other kinks. While I've been trying to get into the same thirty-one year old girl's pants for weeks now and not having much luck, Paul seems to have found 'The One.'

Paul is dating Jackie who is about four or five years younger than me. It seems to be serious as Paul has been dating her for over eight months and isn't, to my knowledge, seeing anyone else. I can't blame him.

Jackie is a stunning, Chinese American woman. She's tall, about 5' 10", and very slim with a long mane of thick black hair to her waist. She ran cross country in high-school and has always been a jogger so she's remained fit and her long legs are very toned. At the top of her lovely legs is an ass that I consider a work of art. She has a very tight, firm butt with hips that are wider than her waist but not nearly as wide as her shoulders. There's not much padding on her hips but there's plenty of butt cheek to look at and to hold onto. Jackie has a very narrow waist and has almost no tits to speak of. I doubt that she's even technically an A-Cup but she has long, dark nipples centered in very small, brown areolas. How do I know what her nipples look like? Paul told me but then he was also kind enough to show me. Paul has always shared stories of his escapades with me and allowed me to live vicariously through him. He's even been so kind as to share a girlfriend or two in the past, including Jackie. Paul's a real pal!

I live in town in my own three bedroom ranch-style home with a detached garage. I've converted one bedroom to an office so I can work from. My other office is less than two miles from the house so on the rare days that I do go into the office I don't have much of a commute.

In addition to the house, I have a little cottage on a tidal body of brackish water where the fishing is magnificent. My cottage is comfortable with all the amenities of home. It's out in the country and down a dirt road. The winding driveway is a little more than a quarter mile long so it's very private. There are two bedrooms, a full kitchen and a 'great room' with a satellite TV/Internet system. The best part of the cottage is that it's on the water. There's a boat ramp and pier on the property so getting out on the water means walking through the backyard to the boat.

I have a twenty-eight foot center console boat. She's clean, well maintained and very comfortable for fishing or just cruising. There is an enclosed head (that's 'boat talk' for bathroom) and the rule is "Boys pee overboard; girls can use the head."

Paul has always had a standing invitation to come hang out at my cottage to go boating and fishing. Over the years he has taken me up on the offer plenty of times and we've always had a great time. This year, Paul called me up on a Wednesday in June and asked if he could bring Jackie with him. "Dude! She says she loves to fish and she promises to cook for us!"

"Absolutely! Bring her along. You know I'd love to get up close and personal with her again."

"Yeah, we'll see, but I don't know if that's ever going to happen again. She wasn't really pissed off but she was really embarrassed the last time and won't even talk about it."

"It's OK. I'd love to see you guys no matter what. When're you planning to come down?"

"We're going to head down to your place on Friday, after work, and we'll probably stay through the weekend, if that's OK."

"That sounds great. I'll stock up on some extra beer and groceries but hopefully we'll catch enough fish to eat."

Paul and Jackie showed up at about 8:00PM on Friday night. They were still in their work attire; a dark jacket and tie for him and a conservative grey pants suit for her. They were pretty tired after having worked all day and then driven the one-hundred miles to the cottage. I suggested that they stow their bags in the spare bedroom and change into something more appropriate.

They were gone quite a while and I suspected that they were getting in a 'quickie' before dinner. When they finally emerged, Paul gave me a wink and a look that confirmed my suspicions. I offered them a meal of pizza and beer. We were all enjoying my homemade pizza but Jackie doesn't drink so she was having her usual soda water and lime while Paul and I sipped our microbrews.

The conversation was easy and there wasn't any talk of last month when Jackie had let Paul and me both have our way with her. We laughed and joked as we always do and then settled in to watch a movie. Paul ran his hands through Jackie's hair and rubbed her legs once in a while during the movie but didn't get carried away and Jackie was clearly comfortable with the two of us there. After the movie, we all agreed that we'd get up early to go fishing and Jackie promised to cook breakfast. We went to our separate bedrooms where Paul and Jackie were probably doing what they always do at bedtime and I jerked off into a washrag fantasizing about Jackie's beautiful body.

I awoke at about 6:00AM to the sounds of kitchen cabinet doors opening and closing and utensils banging around. I'm a quick riser so I hopped out of bed, pulled on my robe and strolled into the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" Jackie was at the stove with her back to me. Her hair was wet from the shower and she was dressed in a long t-shirt that came to her knees. She was barefoot and I don't know what else she might've had on underneath the t-shirt but this was a good sign as she's normally very shy about her body and tends to dress very conservatively. It was good to see that she felt comfortable enough to dress so casually.

"I figured eggs, bacon and biscuits would be quick and simple. I'm also making some sandwiches that we can take with us to eat in the boat."

"That's great. Where's Paul?"

"He's probably still in the shower."

"OK. I'm going to grab a quick shower myself."

I walked into the only bathroom without knocking just as Paul was getting out of the shower and reaching for a towel. "You already washed everything off? I didn't even get to smell your fingers."

Paul laughed and said, "Yeah, sorry buddy. Next time I'll save you some."

I started to strip for my shower and asked, "Do you think you can get her worked up again this time or should I just jerk off in the shower?"

"You never know." He grabbed his good-sized cock and shook it at me. "I swear, all I have to do is whip it out and she can't help herself. That doesn't mean that she'll fuck you. We'll have to see what happens but when she gets really revved up she goes a little wild can't seem to help herself."

"OK then. I'll hold off and hope for the best."

Paul grinned and left the bathroom still toweling himself off.

I finished my shower, modestly covered myself in my robe and returned to my room to dress. I was half-way hard hoping that Jackie would wear a bikini or something revealing today.

My hopes were dashed when I returned to the kitchen. Paul was in shorts and a light coloured t-shirt while Jackie was in the most conservative bathing suit I've seen since Queen Victoria last went swimming. It was technically a two-piece suit but the bottoms covered more real-estate than a pair of granny-panties might and the top covered everything back and front with a little skirt type thing at the bottom that closed the gap to the shorts and then some. I thought, 'She may as well have worn a burka.' I gave Paul a questioning look and he just twisted his mouth at me, raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

As we sat and ate breakfast we discussed where we planned to go and what we hoped to catch today. I checked the weather. Sunny, clear, 85°F, light southeast winds, 5mph to 10mph with no chance of rain. Perfect! Jackie packed a picnic lunch while Paul and I loaded the fishing gear, bait and ice into the boat. We made sure to bring some canned soda water for Jackie and some bottled water and beer for Paul and me.

As we pulled away from my dock and eased into the river, Jackie made herself comfortable on the bow cushions while Paul and I shared the helm seating. I got the boat up onto plane and headed for my favourite fishing spot.

We made it to my spot pretty quickly. We were about three-hundred yards from shore and there were no other boats in sight. My plan was working so far; we were all alone.

Paul and I broke out the gear and, handing Jackie a rod I asked if we needed to bait her hook for her. She smiled and said, "Nope. I'm not that girlie. I can bait my own hook."

"OK, that's great. Should we have a bet on who catches the first fish?"

Paul laughed, "Yeah! Whoever catches the first fish gets a blowjob!"

"Works for me!"

"Yeah, you guys would love that, wouldn't you? Not going to happen. Besides, I already have a bite."

She wasn't kidding. She reeled in the first fish. It was a pretty good size and would certainly look good on our dinner table tonight.

"Well, Paul. It looks like she's getting the blowjob."

"You guys are perverts. I came here to fish. If you two want to screw around then you can just play with each other."

Paul and I looked at each other. He stuck his tongue out and wiggled it at me and I waggled my eyebrows at him. We both laughed and started fishing.

Paul was on the gunwale at the bow, sitting hip to hip with Jackie while I fished from the stern. We were having a great time. We fished for about three hours and had quite a few keepers. We started throwing the medium sized fish back and only keeping the really big ones. We had so many fish that I knew it was going to be quite a chore to filet all of them so I decided to put my rod down and picked up my camera. I hardly ever go anywhere without my DSLR camera.

I started shooting candid shots of Jackie and Paul. They were at the bow engrossed in fishing and in each other. They were talking quietly and giggling together. They kissed and gave each other pats on the leg and back. The scene made for some really cute, romantic photos. Paul finally looked up and noticed that I was taking photos of them and grinned at me.

Paul put his pole down and started kissing Jackie a little more energetically. He whispered into her ear and then kissed and licked her ear. As he started kissing his way down her neck Jackie looked skyward and laughed out loud. She seemed to be trying to concentrate on fishing while it became obvious that Paul's focus had shifted.

Paul ran his hand up and down her back while he continued to kiss Jackie's neck down to her collar bone. There wasn't much else that wasn't covered in fabric so he reached up with his other hand and pulled her bathing suit away and kissed the tiny bit of flesh that he was able to expose. Jackie just kept concentrating on her fishing pole.

I continued to shoot photos; zooming in and out to get the best shot. I got close-ups as Paul's hand dropped to Jackie's waist and moved upward, under the silly skirt at the bottom of her suit top and onto her belly. Jackie giggled and turned to kiss him but didn't seem to object as she quickly turned back and continued to focus on the tip of her fishing rod.

Paul leaned in and whispered in Jackie's ear again and she laughed. I couldn't tell what he was saying but she was enjoying it. I lost sight of Paul's hand as he was able to get it all the way up to her tits and was massaging them under her suit. Jackie, leaned into his hand a bit but was adamantly watching her fishing pole. It seemed he was daring her not to get distracted. So far, she was winning and I continued to take dozens of photos.

Finally, Paul got a little braver and started to pull at the waistband of her suit bottoms. He was working his fingertips into the front of her waistband but she leaned forward preventing his access. Since she'd leaned forward he changed his tactics and started to push his fingertips into the back of her suit bottoms. Now she leaned back, again preventing his access. Not easily discouraged, Paul used both hands. He pulled her suit bottoms away in the back and pressed his other hand into her waistband in the front. Jackie now sat straight up and slapped at his hands. She turned to him and said something I couldn't hear.

Paul seemed defeated. He scowled a little bit and gave her an exaggerated pout. She kissed him, patted his groin and said something else I couldn't hear.

Paul looked to the stern of the boat to see if I was still taking photos and, seeing that I was, stood on the seat with his back to me and faced Jackie. This put his hips at about Jackie's shoulder height as she was still sitting on the gunwale. Paul abruptly dropped his shorts and had obviously taken hold of his cock and was stroking himself just inches from Jackie's chin. She swung her hips toward him and smiled but then looked into the stern and saw me with my camera and her eyes went wide.

Jackie ducked behind Paul's hips and started slapping at Paul's chest and saying something I still couldn't hear but surely understood. I put the camera down and casually watched them from the back of the boat.

Paul looked back toward me and smiled. He nodded with his head to tell me to come forward. I raised the camera and gave him a questioning look and he just nodded so my hardon and I headed to the front of the boat with my camera.

Paul was telling Jackie, "It'll be nice to have some really good pictures of us. Bishop's a really good photographer. He'll take some great shots and we'll have them forever."

Jackie was silent. She sat on the gunwale while Paul, naked from the waist down, stood between her knees. She bent forward with her forehead on his stomach and he was petting her hair. Jackie started shaking her head, "No. I don't want to have my picture taken."

"Honey, you're so beautiful. Don't you see? You're so sexy and beautiful and I want to preserve this day forever."

"Paaauul...." She drew out his name.

"Please don't be embarrassed Jackie. I love your body. You need to love your body too. You're so beautiful."

Jackie looked over Paul's shoulder at me and said, "You won't show the pictures to anyone, will you?"

"No way. I won't even show them to Paul before I show them to you. OK?"

::sigh:: "I don't know if I like this."

"Yes you do. You like this, don't you?" Paul took hold of his cock again and shook it at her.

"You know I do," she grinned.

"Kiss me."

She did. She kissed Paul on the tip of his cock and I got the photo to prove it.

Slowly, Jackie started sucking on Paul's cock. She gave it a few 'lollipop licks' and some gentle kisses on the tip and then she sucked his circumcised head into her mouth and back out again with a pop. I was continuously shooting photos and even shot a two minute video of her working on him.

"Oh, that's so nice, honey." Paul was caressing Jackie's tits over her swimsuit. Still standing between Jackie's legs he was able to spread her thighs wide by widening his own stance a little. He alternated between petting her tits and running his hand between her legs and petting her pussy through her suit.

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmm."

"Raise your arms, honey."

Jackie cooperated as Paul took the hem of her top and pulled it over her head, working it past her long hair. Now, topless, with Paul's cock in her hand, Jackie turned to look at me as I snapped photos of her.

"That's beautiful. Hold him against your cheek and look into the lens. Give me that look. That's it! Keep it up. OK, now make love to his cock, worship his cock."

Jackie was following direction. She was using her hands, her mouth her whole face and focusing all her attention on Paul's cock. She rubbed his cock across her face, under her chin, sucked it into her mouth and then took it down her throat.

"Look into his eyes, Jackie. Look up at Paul while you're sucking him." She did.

"That's beautiful. Paul, are you OK? Are you going to hold out?"

"Yeah, I think I can do it."

"OK. Let's do this. Jackie, you come and sit down on the cushion and Paul, you stand in the deck. I'm going to get some different angles."

Jackie slid down off the gunwale and into the V-shaped seating at the bow of the boat and Paul stepped off the seat and into the deck. They were in very similar positions relative to one another but I now had a higher angle from which to shoot.

Jackie was leaning forward in the seat and sucking Paul's cock who was standing between her widely spread legs. I took some photos from both sides and then stepped up onto the seat next to them and shot several photos from over Paul's shoulder from his point of view. I had some wonderful photos of Jackie with Paul's fat cock in her mouth looking up into the camera as if it were Paul's eyes.

I sat down in the deck behind Paul and shot photos of Jackie sucking him from between his legs. I got the camera up close and personal behind his balls and got photos of Jackie's lips wrapped tightly around him as she worked him in and out of her mouth and throat.

I stood and asked, "Paul, are you going to cum in her mouth?"

"I'd rather cum in her pussy. Is that OK, honey? Do you want me in your pussy? Do you want me to eat you and then fuck you?"

"Mmmmmm Hmmmm," came her dreamy response.

Paul turned to me and silently told me with a look that she'd reached that point of no return. The point at which she'd do anything he asked. Paul grinned and said, "Honey, I love you so much!"

Paul quickly took off his own t-shirt and tossed it in the deck then reached down and taking Jackie's naked shoulders guided her to a standing position. He held Jackie's hips and turned her around to face away from him toward the front of the boat. "Lean down onto the seat cushions."

Jackie did. She bent at the waist, with her legs straight, and put her hands on the seat cushions. While I continued to snap away Paul took the waistband of her swimsuit bottoms and pulled them down to her ankles and off. He tossed them into a heap with the rest of their clothes. At this point they were completely nude and I was still in t-shirt and shorts. I was sporting an erection that was leaking so much pre-cum I thought I could feel it starting to run down my balls.

Jackie stayed bent at the waist as Paul guided her feet apart. Now a little more than shoulder width apart I went in for some very tight close-ups of her waxed, smooth pussy. Jackie kept herself completely waxed bald for Paul. Her pussy was as bare as a baby's bum and nearly as plump. Her lips were very pink and starting to spread themselves open a bit as the moisture she was producing began to find its way out, along her lips and down onto her thighs. She was soaked.

Paul took advantage of her position and knelt behind her lapping her juices up with his tongue. He reached up with both hands and, thumbs turned inward, spread her cheeks wide. He now ran his tongue from her clit to her asshole and back several times while I recorded it all up close and in high-resolution.

Jackie's knees began to buckle. She arched her back and shoved her pussy back toward Paul's mouth and moaned loudly. She came quickly and then slowly sank to her knees onto the deck in front of Paul. She rested her chest on the seat cushions so that Paul was behind her with his cock aimed directly at her pussy.

12