Paul Brings Jackie Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in close on Paul's left side and started shooting still frames as fast as I could while he slowly slipped his cock into Jackie's sopping wet pussy. "Oooh!" Jackie cried with her nose pressed into the cushion. She reached back with one hand and tried to grasp Paul's hip but then gave up and reached between her own legs and rubbed her clit as Paul began to hammer her cunt.

I kept moving around them, snapping photos when I decided to step up onto the seat and sit on the gunwale above Jackie's head, looking aft. The camera was looking down Jackie's back and directly into Paul's face. His pace picked up as did the force with which he slammed into her. Jackie started grunting with each forward thrust. She groaned and grunted as Paul affected a look of sincere determination and mercilessly pounded her from behind.

I took photos from above Jackie's head down her back and toward Paul's groin as he fucked her. I stood on the seats astride Jackie and took overhead shots of Paul's cock slamming in and out of Jackie. Despite the bright sunshine and the fast shutter speed some of them might be a bit blurry.

"Here comes the money shot, dude!"

Paul drove into Jackie a few more times in rapid succession then suddenly withdrew his cock and pressed it into the crack of her ass with his thumb. He pumped it between her cheeks a couple more times and then shot his cum from her asshole to her shoulder blades and I got it all in a series of high-speed, high resolution pictures.

"That is sooo sexy!" I said.

Paul sat back on his haunches a bit, reached for his t-shirt and started to wipe his cum off of Jackie's back.

"You're not going to lick up your own mess?" I asked, raising my camera to my eye again.

Paul paused, looked at me, shrugged and leaned forward to lick his cum off of Jackie's back. She moaned under him and wiggled her butt against him as he leaned further into her.

After he'd cleaned Jackie's back from her asshole to her shoulders she turned to face him, sat on the seat cushion and kissed Paul deeply, surely tasting his cum on him, as I captured the romantic moment in pictures.

"You guys are beautiful. These are going to be great. Will you do a couple more poses for me?"

Paul looked at me and asked, "What do you need?"

"I want you to sit in the seat facing aft with Jackie on your lap facing the same way."

They got up, switched places and Jackie sat on Paul's lap with them both facing me.

I started shooting pictures and encouraging them to make out. It was gorgeous.

"OK. Jackie, throw both your legs over Paul's. Good." ::snap:: ::snap:: "Paul, spread your legs. That's great." With Jackie's legs over his she was spread very wide. ::snap:: ::snap::

"OK. Jackie, reach down and take Paul's cock in your hand." Jackie reached beneath her and took hold of Paul's semi-hard cock. "OK. Lean back against Paul, and jerk him off."

Jackie leaned her back against Paul's chest and began to slowly pull on Paul's cock. I got down low in front of them and took a few dozen photos. I kept changing the angle until I had Jackie in the frame, with her legs spread wide and playing with what looked like her own dick. "OK. Now look down at the lens and give me your biggest shit-eating grin." She did. It's my favourite picture from the afternoon. It's called "Jackie and Her Dick."

I got up off the deck. Leaned in to give Jackie a kiss and to high-fived Paul.

"You guys realize I've got the worst set of blue balls I've ever had in my life, right?"

"Jackie, will you help Bishop out with that?"

"OK."

"Really? Oh, thank goodness!"

I stepped forward a bit and Jackie, still sitting in Paul's lap leaned forward and cupped my cock and balls inside my shorts. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and, in my haste, almost tossed it overboard instead of into the deck.

To my surprise Paul leaned in from behind Jackie and took hold of my shorts and pulled them down. Jackie finished the job by removing my jockeys and took my cock and balls in her hand again. "Oh, you're all wet."

"Yeah, I've been pumping buckets of pre-cum into my shorts the whole time. You guys have no idea how sexy the two of you are."

Paul surprised me again by reaching around Jackie, grasping my cock in his fist and giving me a couple of strokes. He then aimed my cock at Jackie's mouth and guided me in. I put one hand on the back of her head and the other on her shoulder and she went straight to work.

I stood there with my cock sliding rhythmically in and out of Jackie's mouth and throat while Paul shifted his hand from my cock to my balls. Paul was cupping, caressing and gently squeezing my balls while Jackie's hands were on my hips encouraging me to fuck her face. I forgot all about my camera.

"This isn't going too take long, Jackie."

"Mmmmmmm."

Her long moan sent vibrations from her throat through my cock and into my balls stirring the volcano to life.

Paul reached further under me and dragged a finger across my asshole and back to my balls. He did that a couple of times while Jackie continued her assault.

"Oh Jackie, here it comes! I can't... OH!"

I cut loose. Paul grabbed my balls; Jackie grabbed my hips, Jackie's throat grabbed my cock and I came. I shoved forward, pulled Jackie's head toward me, burying her nose in my pubic hair and I roared.

I released Jackie and Paul released me. I stepped back a bit and she let my cock fall out of her mouth and into her hand. Jackie leaned forward and licked my cock up and down, giving it a few kisses before letting go of me.

By this time Paul was hard as granite again. His cock was standing straight up from between Jackie's legs. She reached down and, petting his cock started to guide him into her. She raised her hips just a bit and came down on his cock, reverse cowgirl style.

Jackie started hopping up and down on Paul's lap while he held onto her hips and helped the motion. I couldn't resist. I picked up my camera again and leaned in to get some close-ups of Paul's cock sliding in and out of Jackie's cunt in this position.

I was on my knees in front of them and leaning in close with my camera when Jackie put her hand on the top of my head and started to pull my face toward her pussy. I put the camera down and without hesitation started to lick her clit while Paul continued to slide in and out of her.

I had never touched another guy but it only seemed fair so I reached between Paul's spread legs and took hold of his balls as he'd done mine. I gave them a few gentle squeezes and rolled them around like marbles and then, I couldn't believe I was going to do this, I reached between his spread legs and ran my middle finger under him to his asshole and back.

I licked Jackie's clit, massaged Paul's balls and teased his asshole. Paul moaned; Jackie moaned; I moaned. Jackie continued to make small rocking motions while I continued to lick and suck her clit.

She suddenly let out a breath she'd been holding and shuddered violently and I clamped down on her clit flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Jackie went rigid, gave a little squeak and leaned back hard against Paul's chest.

Paul's cock came loose from her pussy so, being the good friend that I am, I took hold of him, gave him a stroke or two and put him back in her pussy. In the heat of the moment, I kept massaging his balls with one hand while jerking him off inside Jackie's pussy with the other and within a minute or two Paul too stiffened and started cumming in Jackie's pussy.

His cum dripped out of Jackie's pussy onto his balls and down onto the deck. I'm a good pal but maybe not that good. I'll just clean up the deck with a hose later.

We all seemed to come back to our senses finally. Jackie continued to sit on Paul's lap and I sort of squatted between their legs.

I leaned in and kissed Jackie on the mouth. "Thank you, Jackie, you're so wonderful."

"You don't think I'm a slut?"

"Oh, God, NO! You're sweet, generous and kind. You're sexier than I even know how to describe in words."

"That's nice of you."

"Did you enjoy yourself today?"

"Yeah. I did." She nodded.

Paul was sitting quietly with his arms around her waist, holding Jackie in his lap.

"Do you feel like you did anything wrong?"

"Sort of. I let you watch. I let you take pictures of us, and then I gave you a blowjob."

"You enjoyed it though, right? You liked being the center of attention, right?"

"Yeah. It was fun."

"You like giving blowjobs, right? You like that powerful feeling when you can get a guy to lose control and cum in your mouth, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I feel like slut."

"Help me out here, Paul. Jackie's not a slut, right?"

"Sure she is! But she's my slut! Honey, I'm not ashamed of you. I'm not embarrassed by you. I'm so proud of you right now that I want to tell the world how much I love you. There's nothing wrong with being a slut as long as you're my slut. Will you be my slut forever? Will you marry me?"

"Oh... I... Really? YES!"

To celebrate their engagement, I had Jackie and Paul pose for some more photos before getting dressed again. They stood naked together in the bow of the boat for a few portrait shots. Still naked, Paul got down on bended knee before a very nude Jackie and held her hand in his. Jackie hugged and kissed Paul, raising one leg behind her in that classic girly way and then we finally got dressed.

Thankfully we had enough ice aboard that all the fish we'd caught were still fresh by the time we got back to the dock and Jackie cooked us a wonderful dinner of cauliflower and fish.

Did I mention that she did the cooking while wearing that long t-shirt again? This time I know that there was nothing underneath because Paul kept raising it up above her hips and pinching and patting her bum and I kept getting more pictures.

That night, instead of watching a movie together we downloaded all 2,641 photos and scrolled through them on the big screen TV.

Paul and Jackie went off to bed that night to do what they do best. I was going to get chummy with my washrag again but then I remembered; that was just Saturday and they're staying until Sunday night. I decided to save myself until tomorrow. I was hoping that I'd need all the strength I could muster.


12