Paul/ine

Story Info
Paul's obsession with Bimbos leads him towards becoming one.
10.2k words
4.7
34.9k
46

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***The themes and events in this short story are not only unrealistic, but distinctly misogynistic. It's important that these themes are framed from a point of view of catharsis and not endorsement. Whether you have similar thoughts or are a victim of them, this story is meant as a safe way to explore this prevalent attitude. This method of coping is not for everybody, so indulge accordingly. Enjoy.***

Chapter 1: Paul, Mike, and Wendy

"I'm, like, really really allowed to?"

"I don't say things I don't mean. Now get to work."

The expression on Molly's doll-like face transitioned from shocked to grateful to hungry. She looked like she might even ask if she was really, really, really allowed to, but then she thought better and dropped to her knees in front of the sharply-dressed executive. Her heavy creamy breasts crashed around inside her overworked pink tank top and she parted her plump wet lips and leaned forward into the man's crotch.

"Paul! You in there?!"

Paul jolted up from his slouched position in his gaming chair and stuffed his hard cock back into his black jeans. He closed the tab with the Bimbo porn and pulled his headphones off. Had he really lost that much track of time?

"Yeah, what's up?!" He called back to his roommate Mike who was rattling the door handle. Paul had no idea why Mike had to be so aggressive all the time.

Paul unlocked the door to his room and Mike practically fell through.

"Why do you keep this locked in the middle of the day, man?" He asked and looked around Paul's room like he was a detective. "You watching porn or something?"

"Oh yeah, just jerking it at 3pm," Paul said. He knew his best chance of avoiding the truth was to hide it in plain sight.

"Oh man, imagine how lame you'd have to be? Anyway, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's get moving."

Paul knew it was useless to try and have a conversation with Mike about boundaries. Mike had only been a casual acquaintance before Paul moved into the house on 35 Bartlett with three other guys including Mike, but the pair had become fast friends. Paul was an intuitive guy and so he knew what Mike was and wasn't good at and although Mike was fun and genuine, he wasn't very self-aware. Paul could deal with Mike being a little much sometimes if it meant staying friends. It wasn't like Mike crossed any real boundaries; he was just a little clueless sometimes.

The pair took no time at all getting out to Mike's car.

"I really hope your strategy works," Mike said. "I have a feeling that we're going to get knocked out in the first round."

"Trust me, it's just like studying for a test. We've had tons of practice and taking two days off means that we're going to be rested with a fresh perspective."

"Yeah, we'll see. But hey, did you hear that Craig got a Bimbo?"

Paul stiffened up. The term wasn't as taboo as it used to be now that Pink Industries had done so much work to normalize Bimbofication, but it still wasn't a household topic for everybody and it was the first time Paul had heard Mike bring it up.

"What do you mean 'got' a Bimbo?" Paul answered carefully.

"I dunno, he just told me that the tournament was so successful last time that he put some of the proceeds into one," Mike answered casually and pulled out of the driveway.

"Well you don't just buy a Bimbo, Mike. Somebody has to decide to become one," Paul answered.

"So he probably bought some pills for Wendy, I dunno," Mike said, referencing Craig's girlfriend. "Who cares? I just hope I'm not too distracted. I see them on the street all the time these days, but I've never actually been in a room with one."

"Me neither," said Paul. His heart was racing. Ever since Bimbofication was just an underground rumour he had been completely obsessed with it. He started by jerking off to stories about Bimbos and once they become more popular he spent hours each day on Bimbo-dedicated porn sites. Paul used to be good with women and had been a serial monogamist, but once his Bimbo obsession started, that part of his life had tapered off.

Despite his obsession, Paul avoided Bimbos in real life. He sometimes crossed the street when he would see one in public and he had never been inside a Pink Industries store. He hadn't really thought about why he was that way about it but he wasn't concerned either. He didn't see any problems with the way he lived his life.

Craig didn't live far and soon Paul and Mike were ringing his doorbell.

When the door opened it became immediately clear that Wendy had indeed been Bimbofied. Despite how similar most Pink Industries Bimbos looked - thick long blonde hair, plump pouty lips, tapered waists, round juicy asses, and massive bouncy tits - they all also kept their identities of who they had been before they Turned. Wendy's freckles remained and so did her bright green eyes and her lopsided brand of smiling.

"Wow! Like, did you guys get, like, extra handsome or something?"

Paul couldn't help it. The way her new bubbly personality expressed itself through her lilting voice and over-expressive bouncy gestures caused him to start to get erect. He had always liked Wendy. She was sarcastic and sharp and beautiful. But for some reason seeing her now as an empty-headed horny Bimbo gave him a sense of power and lust.

"Holy shit," said Mike, unable to keep his reaction purely to himself like Paul had.

Wendy giggled and Craig slid into view with a shit-eating grin.

"Pretty sweet, huh?" He said, talking about Wendy like she wasn't even there. She didn't seem to care.

"Hell yeah!" Mike enthused. "How'd you do it? Put some pills in her food or something?"

"What? Of course not!" Craig said, looking genuinely disturbed. "This can't happen without the person's permission, Mike. That's fucked up and illegal AND impossible. This was Wendy's idea."

"Suuuure," Mike said with a grin and walked past the pair. Paul offered a sympathetic grin to his host.

"He's just being Mike. He didn't know that Autumn and Fall were the same season," Paul said. The comment seemed to calm Craig down.

"Right," he said. "Well thanks for coming. If you need a snack or drinks, I've trained Wendy to be the perfect hostess today. Nothing funny though!"

"Hey now," Paul replied. "I'm not Mike. That's your girlfriend."

"You get it. Anyway, we're still waiting on about half the people, so make yourself at home. The stations are free for people who want to warm up."

Paul thanked Mike and Wendy and stepped inside. As he passed her, Paul couldn't help but look down at Wendy's body in her red dress. He could see her stiff nipples making an impression through the material, confirming his guess that she was somehow braless despite how huge and perky her bust looked. Her cleavage looked like it went on forever and when he flicked his eyes back up to her face, she was simply smiling warmly at him.

Craig had lucked out with his house. He rented it from a family friend and so got an enormous amount of space at an excellent price, but he loved to share it with friends and held frequent parties in addition to these tournaments. Paul walked into the room where the games were going to be played and took stock. Mike was waving him over and Paul noticed a few other people who had been at the tournament last month, but nobody who he knew well enough to necessitate more than a nod hello.

"Fuck, did you see her tits?" Mike said to Paul when he got close. A few people shot him a dirty look.

"Look Mike, she's a Bimbo, but she's still a person, okay? Let's just warm up."

"What, NOW you want to warm up? What happened to your strategy?"

"That was just about the last few days. It's a good idea to get our fingers moving," said Paul. "Just against computers."

"You don't make any sense."

Mike didn't protest any more however, and the pair warmed up their fighters in the game.

Ten minutes passed before Paul suddenly heard Wendy's bubbly voice.

"Can I get you boys anything?" She purred.

"How about flashing me those giant knockers?" Mike grinned.

"Mike!" Protested Paul.

"Oh it's okay, sweetie," Wendy said to Paul and cupped his face. He felt instantly at peace. She turned back to Mike. "Sorry, stud. My body is only for my Master. Any snacks or drinks I could get for ya?"

"Yeah, grab me a beer," Mike sulked.

"What's gotten into you, man?" Paul asked after the curvy beauty walked away to take more orders.

"Tell me you wouldn't want to see those massive melons wrapped around your cock?"

"Fantasy and reality are two different things. C'mon, let's practice another round, we're almost there with our combo timings."

The rest of the tournament passed without incident. Mike and Paul make it to the semi-finals but lost to the same pairing they had the last tournament.

"At least it was closer this time," Paul said to a clearly frustrated Mike as they drove home.

"Whatever. There should be a bigger prize pool. I can't believe we only got fifty bucks each."

Paul was happy to get away from Mike and lock himself back in his room. He immediately went back to his computer and re-opened his favourite Bimbo porn site.

"C'mon Luci, it's a simple problem," the man in the video said to the confused-looking Bimbo who was wearing nothing but a micro bikini despite standing in the middle of a board room.

"But, like, can you, like, explain it again?" She asked. Paul slipped his hand down under his pants and felt his already stiff cock. He conjured an image in his mind of Wendy from earlier in the day. She had been so gentle and kind and she had smelled so good. He remembered Mike's words and pictured the gorgeous Bimbo slipping off her red dress and getting on her knees between Mike's legs. Mike was a jerk, but for some reason that fact made the idea of a Bimbo serving him even hotter to Paul.

"You're nothing but a fat pair of tits," Mike said in Paul's imagination.

"Thank you, Master," Wendy said back. Paul looked at the video that he had stopped paying attention to and saw that Luci was already surrounded by four men groping and undressing her.

"Shit," muttered Paul to himself. Because he wasn't able to finish himself off before Mike interrupted him earlier, he was already close to the edge.

"I bet you want to drink it up, huh?" Mike said in his imagination.

"Get on your knees," a nameless man said in the video.

"Fuckfuckfuck," Paul grunted. Normally he was well-prepared to cum into a batch of tissues, but he knew he didn't have time now. He let loose right into his boxers the moment Luci first slipped a cock into her mouth in the video.

Chapter 2: Paul, Ian, Mike, and Ella

"Hey man, it's been like a week! How's it going?" Ian beamed at Paul as he entered the large shared kitchen.

"Yeah I guess so, huh? Back to the day shift I guess?" Paul smiled back.

"There's nothing like sleeping schedule whiplash to pay the bills," Ian grinned. Ian was tall with short blonde hair and he was extremely good looking. All Paul knew about his job is that it was in some factory somewhere and that he constantly swapped between day and night shifts with seemingly no regular schedule to predict it.

"I don't know how you do it," Paul said. Ian was an incredibly easy guy to get along with, but he was very private and an expert at deflecting attention away from himself.

"Oh lots of practice. So how'd the tournament go? It was yesterday, right?"

"Yeah, it was already. I thought we did great, but Mike's pissed about it," Paul replied.

"Don't forget about how Wendy refused to show me her tits," Mike added as entered the kitchen so fast that it looked like he had practically been jogging.

"Are there usually topless girls at fighting game tournaments?" Ian asked dryly and he and Paul exchanged subtle knowing looks.

"Tell him, Paul. Fuck, I never really understood the Bimbo thing before. Like, sure they were hot, but that's what porn is for. But being around one? Damn I can't stop thinking about her!" Mike continued. He stormed around the kitchen and started to make himself a bowl of cereal in the most distracted way possible, constantly stopping himself in the middle of an action to start another that he also interrupted.

Paul was surprised at Mike's behaviour. Mike was always something of a tornado, but he had rarely talked about his sexual preferences or desires before this.

"Why don't you rent one for a day?" Ian said in the same expressionless voice.

"You can do that?" Mike asked, stopping in his tracks.

"Nope," replied Ian. "Sex work still isn't legal."

"So what are you talking about?" Mike asked and brought an empty bowl with a spoon in it over to the table to join his housemates.

"He's trolling you, Mike," Paul said and Ian finally cracked a grin.

"Don't DO that to me, man!" Mike belted and pulled his spoon up to his mouth before he realized that he hadn't actually poured himself a bowl. "Goddammit!"

"Are you seriously that wound up?" Paul called after Mike as he returned to the counter to fix his food problem.

"You were there! It's like she put a spell on me! The way she moved, the way she talked, the way those things bounced and bounced..."

"C'mon man, save it for the bedroom," Paul said and looked to Ian for support, but Ian just shrugged.

"Have you seen one of these girls, Ian?" Mike persisted. "Like, up close and personal? It's crazy. I can't believe they're real."

"Sounds like it," Ian said.

Paul hadn't even started the process of making coffee yet which was his whole reason for coming to the kitchen, but he was considering going right back to his room. It was rare to even have three of the four tenants in one space and Paul normally reveled in the occurrence, but Mike was being too much for him at the moment.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Anybody order something?" Paul asked.

"Maybe Sanjay did," Ian wondered.

"It would be like him to order deliveries while he's on vacation," Paul grinned.

Mike didn't look like he was any closer to actually getting himself a bowl of cereal so he abandoned the project and walked out of the kitchen and to the door that was just around the corner.

"Um, like, hey, is, like, Sanjay here?"

Paul stiffened up. He didn't have to see her to know that a Bimbo had come to the door. He noticed that Ian perked up as well.

"Holy shit," Mike said. At least he was consistent, Paul thought. "No, he's on vacation. You're here for Sanjay?"

"Um, like, I think so? Like, I'm pretty sure we had a date for, um, Saturday? Is it Saturday? I'm, like, totally forgetful sometimes."

"Oh it's Saturday all right," Mike said. Paul found himself standing up and walking toward the door to get a better view. He was surprised to see that although this woman clearly showed many of the signs of being a Pink Industries Bimbo, her hair was brown and only went to her shoulders. The busty beauty noticed Paul right away and blushed when she glanced at him.

"Maybe you got the Saturday confused," Ian said, stepping in front of Paul and walking right beside Mike and holding out his hand. "I'm Ian."

"Ohmygod! Hi Ian! I'm Ella!"

"Maybe you'd like to come in for a bit? We could figure out where you got confused?"

Mike looked annoyed at first when Ian pushed in beside him but after it became clear that Ian was trying to get Ella inside, he looked a lot more excited.

"Guys c'mon, she's here for Sanjay," Paul said nervously.

"Tell me little one, do you have a Master?" Ian asked calmly.

"Oh of course!" Ella replied, bouncing on her heels in excitement.

"And does your Master mind if you spend time with other men in their homes?"

"Nuh-uh, Ian! Master loves it when I'm a good girl for lots and lots of men!" Ella replied.

"See, Paul? Nothing to worry about," Ian grinned. Paul knew so little about Ian that part of him was surprised to find that he was interested in women at all. Mike looked too excited to say anything and just followed Ian and Ella like a puppy as the tall blonde led the gorgeous Bimbo into their kitchen.

Ella was wearing a short black pleated skirt and a pink tank top that was so small and tight that it was very easy to see the huge hard-working black bra underneath it. Paul only moved a little and stood at the edge of the kitchen to watch the scene unfold. Ian sat close to Ella at the table and Mike sat across from them and openly leered at the submissive ditzy babe.

"So where did you meet Sanjay?" Ian asked. Paul felt like he knew the answer before she said it.

"At one of Master's parties!" She answered. Ella bounced more than she needed to as she talked and even from Paul's bad angle he could make out plenty of her creamy titflesh wobbling and crashing around inside her tight top.

Sanjay played online poker for a living and was easily the most social out of the four men living at 35 Bartlett. He fit the stereotype of the professional gambler who was extremely frugal with some things and lavish with others. He could easily afford much more in rent and could likely put down a down-payment for a condo or house if he wanted to, but he loved saving on housing. Despite that, he was constantly on vacation and often ordered in meals for the entire house or would buy expensive gaming consoles and then rarely use them. It was no surprise to Paul that Sanjay would have access to parties with the sort of men who clearly had enough Bimbos to allow some to do as they pleased.

"Did Sanjay just say Saturday, or did he give you a date?" Ian asked kindly and put a hand on her bare leg.

"Yeah, he said the date was for Saturday!"

"How did she even make it here?" Mike breathed, asking the question mostly to himself.

"Well I'll talk to him about the confusion when he gets back from vacation, but until then, how about a little fun with a couple of hard cocks?" Ian asked like this was the sort of conversation he had on a regular basis.

"Really? You guys would let me serve your cocks?" Ella asked and looked around at Mike and Paul as well with her big brown eyes wide and excited.

"Oh hell yeah!" Mike said. He stood up and was clearly looking unabashedly right at Ella's tits.

"I don't know guys, I feel weird about it," Paul said. Mike gawked at him but Ian just smiled warmly.

"Well feel free to watch. I'm sure Mike and Ella won't mind," Ian said. He stood up as well and took Ella's hand. "Come on, let's go to my room."

Paul couldn't believe what was happening and had no idea why he felt so nervous and uncomfortable. Clearly everybody present wanted this and Paul spent a considerable portion of every day jerking off to Bimbos, but something about it happening in real life just made him freeze up.

Still, he followed the three of them to Ian's room even though he stopped short of entering the room and instead just leaned on the open door frame. If Sanjay was the most social housemate, then Ian was certainly the cleanest. He had the smallest bedroom but it looked the largest with the minimalist way he had designed it and with how rigorously he maintained it.

"Take off your clothes, Ella," Ian ordered. "Mike, you get first dibs. How do you want to use this slut?"

Paul looked at Ella nervously after Ian said that, but she either didn't mind or didn't notice the degrading words. She was instead focused on the command Ian had given her and she pulled her tank top up over her giant tits to reveal her very expensive-looking black bra underneath.

"Argh, I can't decide!" Mike said. He looked and sounded more stressed than excited but once again Ella didn't seem bothered by his behaviour.

"Why don't you start with these?" She suggested. She reached back and unhooked her heavy-duty bra and let the material fall off her shoulders and chest. Paul had to stare. Once again he had a bad angle, but even with her body turned three quarters away from him, it was clear how huge, full, and round they were. Ella sunk her fingers into each one from the outside bottom portion and pushed them together as she dropped to her knees. Even with her effort to minimize their response to her movement, they still wobbled and crashed into each other as if operating on their own separate gravity.