Paul/ine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had chosen a two month schedule. The company he worked for was one of a growing number of corporations that had opened programs that allowed for employees to transfer to Pink Industries approved positions that Bimbos were capable of holding. His HR rep had been confused, but Paul didn't need her moral approval, he only needed the appropriate paperwork from Pink Industries which he easily obtained.

Otherwise he kept the decision private for the first few weeks. He was eager to start seeing and feeling changes but nothing really happened until the beginning of his third week. He woke up in the middle of the night and stumbled to the bathroom and gasped in delight as he looked at his body in the mirror. He had been expecting a very steady transition, but apparently he had had something of a growth spurt. His dark hair had grown down to his shoulders and his lips were a little fuller and his body looked a lot more feminine. He still barely showed breasts, but all of the subtle changes added up to a lot as he looked at his body in only a pair of boxers.

The changes came more quickly after that and Paul knew that he wouldn't be able to hide what was happening from the people in his life. At week four, Paul decided to tell Mike. Mike had - of course - barely noticed Paul's longer hair and Paul had been able to hide the other ways his body was changing with wraps and strategic clothing but when he woke up to a full pair of D cup tits, he knew it didn't make sense to hide it anymore.

"Hey, can we talk for a minute?" Paul asked Mike who was eating a bowl of cereal that actually had cereal in it. Paul noticed that for the first time his voice sounded different and as excitement filled his body, he also noticed how light-headed the sensation made him feel. He felt spacey in response to feeling happy and he felt happy in response to feeling spacey. It felt better than he had hoped and he was still far from finished.

"We started talking when you asked me that, that bugs me so much," Mike said. Paul only smiled. Mike was so cute and unique. Paul remembered with fondness the way Mike had single-mindedly fucked Ella's tits and mouth.

"Sorry," said Paul as he sat down in his big baggy sweater. "Listen, I know Bimbos are a sore spot for you."

"I don't want to hear it," Mike snapped back. After his obsession with Bimbos had been set to overdrive with Wendy and Ella, his desire for more quick hook-ups with the horny busty sub sect of the population had been met with frustration after frustration.

"It's not what you think. Mike, look," Paul said. Not knowing how else to explain it, he lifted his sweater up and let his D cups drop out naked over his definitively feminine body. Mike gawked.

"What... what the fuck?"

"Mike, I'm turning myself into a Bimbo. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"You're... you're what? You.. that doesn't... you can't..." Mike stuttered. He continued to stare at Paul's chest as he talked and his mind unraveled.

"I know it's a lot and it's weird, but just this week I've been starting to feel stupider too and if we don't talk about it now, then soon I won't be able to."

"But you're... I mean.. it doesn't work that way. You're my friend. And you're a dude! And... and..."

Paul had expected Mike to freak out a little bit but for some reason his reaction felt worse than he anticipated.

"Hey, it's okay. It's weird. I know," Paul said and dropped his sweater back down over his tits.

"No! Bring them back!" Mike demanded and then immediately flinched. "No, keep them away. You're a freak! What's wrong with you? Why are you ruining everything?"

"I'm... I'm sorry, Mike. This is what I want. I didn't expect you to react like this."

"Well fuck you! You walk in here with a pair of big tits and tell me that I'll be losing my best friend so that you can be some cum-hungry slut?"

"Mike, I thought you loved Bimbos!"

"Yeah, to fuck and toss away!"

Paul's eyes widened and he stood up.

"Maybe I should move out."

"You fucking think?" Mike said, crossing his arms.

Paul had no idea he could feel so gutted. He had felt amazing just minutes ago and suddenly everything felt awful. He knew Mike was emotional and reactive, but he never expected him to be such an asshole.

Paul started crying the moment he got into his room. He wasn't even consoled by how feminine he sounded as he cried, showing off how much more his voice was changing. His mind was full of nothing but images of Mike's disgusted confused face. How could he be so stupid to think that people would accept him? Paul got off his bed and walked to his mirror. He expected to hate what he saw but he didn't. For the first time Paul didn't see a changed version of his own face, but instead he saw a not-fully-developed version of what his face was meant to be. He wasn't Paul. He had never been Paul. He smiled at himself. She smiled at herself.

She texted Ian what happened.

"Let me take care of it. This is why I told you to let me be there when you told him," Ian replied.

Pauline tapped her chin and suddenly remembered that conversation.

"Oopsies, I forgot!" She texted back and giggled out loud. At least she wouldn't have to have a conversation like this with Ian. He already knew! Maybe he could tell Sanjay as well.

She went back to her bed and slipped her hand down her pants. She hadn't even thought about her crotch since she had dumped a load into Freya's mouth. She giggled again. It was weird to think of herself with a penis. It felt completely natural to her as her fingers ran across her folds for the first time and as she rubbed her clit, she gasped. It wouldn't be long now. Just three more weeks.

Chapter 5: Mike, Freya, Sanjay, and Pauline

Pauline didn't see Mike for three more days, but Ian assured her that everything would be okay. She was worried about it, but there were other things to worry about too. She wanted a new wardrobe, but Ian told her that she would be changing so much more in the next while that it didn't make sense to buy clothing when she would just be replacing it in a week. It was best to just wear baggy stuff until the Turn was complete, he said.

Pauline loved listening to Ian telling her what to do. She knew that some of her obedience and submission to him was forced and that she was faking what she was going to be like in a few weeks, but as the days went on, it felt less and less fake. Pleasure centres would go off in her mind when she did something that Ian commended her for and she found herself craving his approval and attention more and more.

"Come to Mike's room," the text from Ian read.

The text made Pauline anxious, but it made her more anxious to think about disobeying Ian, so she walked down the hall to Mike's room. She realized that she hadn't actually been to Mike's room in months. He was a complete slob and so they usually hung out in the main space or in Paul's room back when she had been Paul.

The door was slightly ajar and Pauline heard slick wet noises coming from inside. She wasn't sure if she felt jealous or excited but either way she pushed open the door. Mike's room was still a mess, but it was cleaner than it ever had been and between his legs as he sat on the bed was a shock of red hair.

"Freya!" Pauline called out.

"Shh, slut, don't distract her," Mike said, looking at Pauline sheepishly. Pauline looked at Mike with deep affection. Did this mean that they weren't fighting anymore?

"I explained that you wanted to be just like Freya," a voice said from beside her.

Pauline hadn't even noticed Ian in the room and she snapped her head over to look at the tall handsome man sitting on a chair in the corner.

"I do! I do want to be just like her!" Pauline said earnestly.

"And I told Mike that if he could get a blowjob from Freya, then he should be fine getting a blowjob from you," Ian added.

"Y-you gotta finish up first though," Mike grunted. He was clearly trying to hold back an orgasm. "It's still weird while you're, y'know, in between."

"There's no cure for his rudeness however," Ian said dryly, but Pauline didn't care. She just felt so happy to both see Mike getting a blowjob from such a pretty Bimbo but more importantly that he was willing to accept her.

"I can't believe it! I'm so happy!" Pauline said, bouncing in place and clapping.

"I still think it would be a good idea for you to get some practice in before you're fully finished turning, Pauline," Ian said.

"With you?!" Pauline asked hopefully. Ian chuckled.

"I don't think so, stupid. I gotta keep that carrot dangling," Ian said with a warm smile despite his insulting words. "Sanjay's expecting you."

Pauline gasped. She didn't even realize how badly she had been wanting to serve cock. She had been masturbating to thoughts of sucking and fucking nice big dicks for weeks now, but for whatever reason she hadn't thought about actually doing it, perhaps thinking that she needed to be completely Turned first. She wanted to stay and watch Mike blow his load into Freya, but she couldn't wait another second now that she knew a cock was waiting for her.

She left Mike's room without a word and moaned at the sensations of her now E cup bust bouncing braless under her big baggy sweater. She didn't even knock on Sanjay's door. She burst right in. He was grinning and naked, also sitting on his bed. She admired his form, noticing that he had a bigger cock than she expected. Nothing like Ian's, but any cock was good enough for her.

"Is it true?" She asked with a gasp.

"Get naked first, I want to see how you're coming along," Sanjay said. Pauline was more than happy to comply and pulled off her baggy clothing as fast as she could.

"How's that?" She asked, standing up proudly for him, turning her curvy body from side to side.

"Not bad. How much time left in your Turn?"

"Um, like, about two weeks I think?" She said. She knew exactly how many days were left, actually, but she was just trying to act as stupid as she knew she was going to be. Plus, even though she was faking it, the pleasure she felt from acting like a Bimbo was real and she loved the rush.

"Well then you look much better than not bad. Show me what you can do," the handsome man replied. He leaned back and shook his thick hair. It was clear that he was expecting a blowjob, but Pauline had a different idea.

"You wanna be the first inside my pussy, stud?" She asked and strut over to her housemate and straddled him, making him scrabble back a little on the bed to allow her more room to steady herself. She hovered her bald pussy lips above his stiff cock and teased it with small circles.

"Fuck are you serious?" He grunted. He placed his hands on her ass and she felt a little embarrassed. She knew her ass had a long way to go still, but Sanjay was polite and didn't say anything.

"Please? Please fuck my dumb li'l pussy?" Pauline begged. She was so fucking wet. How had she not known that this is what she had wanted?

"You make a much better slut than I thought you would," Sanjay grinned. Then he pulled her down onto his staff, filling her up in one smooth motion. She gasped and flung her arms around his neck. She had been imagining cocks inside her for weeks, but nothing could compare to how it actually felt. She felt aware of every inch of her pussy walls being pushed out by his stiff dick.

"Big," she breathed into his ear. "So big."

"I love that Bimbos aren't just blonde anymore. You look so fucking hot," Sanjay grunted as he used his hands on her ass to pull her up and let her back down again.

"UnnhhHHHH! Ahh! AHhh! S-so big!" She yelped out.

"Too big? Don't tell me you're not ready?"

"N-no. No, Master. I-I'm ready. It... it feels so good. It's just new. It's big and it's new. P-please. Please use me. Fuck me however you wanna."

"Just like this is perfect," he said. He lifted her up and dropped her again and this time Pauline helped out a little. She knew she could do better with using her pussy muscles to make this nice strong handsome man feel better, but she was a new Bimbo. One thing at a time.

"You like my li'l pussy, Master? You gunna fuck me lots an' lots?" She moaned into his ear as she took over a little more, riding his big rod up and down, savouring the sensations of her tight insides filling up and emptying and filling up again.

"You're going to be the house slut, Pauly. You're not going to go a day without at least one of us dumping a load in or on you," Sanjay hissed into her ear. That was too much for Pauline who clenched her pussy tighter than she knew she could before releasing it again in a series of spasms as she shook into a small orgasm.

"Y-yes, yes please. I'm just a stupid cum-hungry Bimbo, Master. I can't wait to be used."

"Look at you. More than two weeks to go, and already you're nothing but a cum bucket," Sanjay said. He gripped onto her ass harder and returned to leading the pace, partly because Pauline had lost control with her orgasm and partly because he was moving toward his own.

"Y-yes! Yes, that's right! J-just a cum bucket, Master! Please! Please cum in me! Cum in my horny little pussy please! Please oh please!"

Pauline wasn't sure if she was cumming again or if it was just an extension of her first one, but she did know that she had never felt so happy and free. Sanjay began to fuck her faster and more carelessly, using her body more and more like something to get off inside, something to use.

Paulined loved the sensation and continued to gasp and moan and thank Sanjay until finally she was rewarded with the sensation of him shooting deep inside her.

"UNNHHHH!!" She cried out at the top of her lungs. She loved how clearly she could feel his seed blasting into her pussy and she sat down to get him hilt deep inside her for his final few blasts.

"Shit, not bad at all," Sanjay gasped. Then he unceremoniously lifted Pauline off his cock and let her shakily extend her legs so that she could stand back on the floor. "Now get dressed and get out of here. You've served your purpose."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Epilogue

"You're going to make me fucking crash, slut!"

"Mmm! Mmmfff," Pauline moaned, continuing to slurp loudly on Mike's long thin cock. She loved the unique way it pierced her throat and she was desperate to coax out his load before they got there. He had been lasting longer and longer in the weeks since she had fully Turned and his loads had been getting larger as well. She was the luckiest Bimbo in the whole world.

"Here it fucking cums! Lucky girl!" Mike roared, echoing her thoughts as he erupted into her throat. She pulled back quickly so that she could get as much of it in her mouth as possible. She hungrily swallowed and swallowed his cum as it filled her mouth and covered her tongue.

"Perfect timing," he said as he pulled into a free spot on the street near Craig's house.

"Yummy," Pauline giggled as she popped her pretty face off Mike's cock and wiped her huge blowjob lips.

"Fuck you look bouncy as fuck in that outfit, slut. Craig might be a prude with Wendy, but remember, I want you to do anything for any guy who asks, okay? As long as it's not during a match."

"Yes, Master," Pauline said, sticking out her massive K cup chest and bouncing it a little in her tight pink sportswear top.

It turned out that Pauline was still excellent at the fighting game that she and Mike played together and this was the first tournament since Pauline had turned and Mike couldn't wait to show her off.

Her Turn had been so successful that Ian got her a job at Pink Industries alongside Freya to help people feel more comfortable with the new line they would be rolling out. It paid much better than her demoted job at her old company and she didn't need to work nearly as many hours and - best of all - it freed her up to be a good girl for her housemates at 35 Bartlett. Pauline had never been happier and she giggled as she got out of the car and trotted alongside Mike, eager to do her best for him today. She was a very good cum hungry slut.