Paul, Jess and a One Night Stand

Story Info
Paul and Jess enjoy the benefits of a business trip.
3.7k words
4.05
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The occasional night working away from home was one of the advantages of his job. A bit of peace and quiet, nice food in what were usually nice hotels, a chance to catch up on emails etc, all were welcome.

Tonight was no different, a nondescript 4 star hotel on the outskirts of a nondescript Midlands town, to be followed by a hopefully interesting conference tomorrow. He'd arrived at 4ish, checked in, wandered around the suburb where the hotel was placed, which was nice enough and offered some good restaurants and Paul was feeling relatively happy.

Paul was married with 2 kids. 20 odd years ago he'd said 'I do' and still thought it was the right thing to do. He and Kara had met at uni and been very sexually active, but careers and kids had taken their toll and now their sex was routine. Most Saturday mornings they found time to fuck, most times they tried to not be routine about it. Long gone were the days of 3somes, outdoor sex, sex in changing rooms etc etc but that was OK.

He'd been unfaithful 3 times. A 2 year affair with a former colleague ended when she moved away 8 years ago. They stayed in touch via social media but that was it. That affair was his only dom/sub experience, which he enjoyed immensely. She was single, they were friendly with each other then went away on a training course. They'd had a few drinks and kissed each other goodnight, far more than innocently. A text conversation ensued, very frank and honest. She had made it clear she wanted a sex-only relationship and warned him that she had some specific tastes. He spent a very tired day on the course afterwards wondering how she could sit still given the sore red marks his belt had left on her arse cheeks.

He'd had a one night stand with a hotel manager in London. He was there for 3 nights and they'd got taking following a problem with the electrics in his room. He'd had to move room at 2am and as she showed him to the new one, a suite no less, they'd chatted in a friendly way. He had asked her, perfectly innocently, what time she finished and realised it sounded flirty, she'd laughed and said sorry she didn't date guests. Their eyes had lingered on each other for a moment too long and then she gave him her business card and said he should call her mobile direct if there was anything he needed. He'd text her 10 mins later, after much deliberation, to say all was good and thank her again. She'd replied with a mock sad face, as if disappointed not to need to visit him. He replied saying he was struggling to sleep, but got no reply. He felt a bit embarrassed, he'd clearly misread what he thought were flirty comments, but then there was a gentle knock on his door. It was her.

She walked in and said, without pausing for breath, 'look we're both married and i don't do things like this and I'm not saying you do but I'm here at nearly 3am I'm on a 30 minute break and...' then she stopped and he kissed her. The quick fuck had been incredible, she hadn't even fully undressed and by the time he pumped his spunk into her she was coming for the third time. She returned at 6.30am for a longer, slower fuck, during which he took her anal virginity.

The third occasion, the one he truly regretted, was with the sister of his sister's husband. A chance meeting at a time when he was feeling low and home alone for a few days, and she was post break up. He didn't really fancy her, the sex wasn't great and she went a little psycho on him.

Jess had arrived at the hotel an hour earlier than Paul. For her, working away was a pain in the arse usually but this trip was welcome. She needed some space to sort her head out. She'd been experiencing some odd thoughts recently and needed to work her way through them and thought a few hours alone would resolve it. She had made progress already, the 5 hour drive from Glasgow had been good, she had used the time and now knew what she felt, just not why or how to get over it.

Jess and her wife, Lindsi, had been together for 5 years, married for 2. Both in their mid-30s, their lives had followed similar paths. Confused teenage years, never quite 'feeling it' with boys, university, relationships that were always transient. Jess hadn't allowed herself to experiment with girls, Lindsi had but unsuccessfully. They'd both moved in with men they met around the time that they'd started working and both known, more deep down in Jess's case, that it wasn't a forever relationship.

Jess fell in love with a female colleague. Completely unrequited, and completely unaware, nevertheless the colleague had made Jess realise the truth. Her boyfriend noticed the difference in odd ways, their sex life, never the greatest, increased but he started to feel like a bit part. Jess went from being an occasional masturbator to a regular one (often twice a day!) and she wanted attention from his tongue and fingers but less so his dick, often going no further than wanking him off after she'd cum. He asked her about it and she played dumb, not understanding her own feelings yet.

Jess moved jobs and had an intern, a Dutch girl called Edith, working with her. They befriended each other, Jess loved Edith's open attitude to everything, especially sex. Edith had a boyfriend in Holland and had had a girlfriend in England. Jess wanted to know all about that but dare not ask. Jess told Simon all about her, and invited her for what was meant to be dinner but turned into a rather wild night, Edith missing the last tube and they stayed up drinking til 5am. At least 10 times Edith, the youngest of the 3, shocked them with her comments and stories, especially when she idly threw into the conversation that she masturbated in the office toilets most days. Jess had felt her stomach flutter at that.

When they finally went to bed, Edith curled up on their 2 seater sofa, but looked incredibly uncomfortable. At least 5' 8 tall, it was less than ideal. Jess and Simon had barely got into bed when Edith knocked and opened the door. 'If you guys aren't planning on fucking do you mind if I jump in with you? I'll ruin my spine on that sofa.'

Jess could see she was wearing a thong and a vest, but had taken her bra off, and Jess could see the outline of her pierced nipples. Jess wondered if her shorts would hide the damp patch between her thighs.

'Err' said Jess.

Simon just mumbled 'It's up to you' and rolled over.

Edith climbed in on Jess's side and Jess was in the middle. Even in their king size bed they were still very close. Within seconds Simon was snoring gently, facing away from Jess, who was lay on her back. Edith lay on her side facing Jess.

Edith had leaned in and whispered to her; 'Do you want me to touch you? Don't answer, just open your legs if you do.'

Seven minutes later Jess had had the most amazing orgasm ever. Completely silently. Edith's fingers and her mouth by Jess's ear had been magical.

Edith was up and gone the next morning before they woke. Jess had lay in bed for 30 mins before Simon woke, when he did she told him that she knew she was gay, their relationship was over and that she didn't love him. The break up took 3 days and he was gone.

Unfortunately so was Edith, suddenly returning to Holland.

A few years later, Jess was 'out' to her friends and family, had experienced various levels of success with online dating (from best sex ever and a couple of relationships to a rather butch lady, who called herself a 'bull-dyke', telling Jess she wanted her to piss on her face) and everywhere in between. Then she met Lindsi.

Five years later they were in love, happy, relatively worry free and enjoying life.

So why was she suddenly desperate to fuck?

And it was a 'fuck' that she agreed. Not fingers and tongue, not vibrator, not even the hilarious strap on they'd had fun with. She wanted a man. Not a specific man, there was no one she fancied. In fact she wasn't sure she actually wanted a man. Just a cock please. A living breathing throbbing pulsing one would be fine.

It had started a few weeks ago, she'd been in bed alone, and decided to play. She opened her favourite porn site on her phone and searched for her favourite porn star, who had a lovely pussy and did wonderful lesbian scenes. She had forgotten (deliberately?) to put the word word lesbian in the search and had therefore received many straight responses. Normally these held no excitement for her and she would ignore any scene with a guy in, however this time she selected one. The sight of a hard cock had been a surprising turn on and, more surprising, she had turned the porn off and imagined it was her in the scene, her sucking that cock, her being fucked, and she came hard and repeatedly. Since then she'd found herself having 'cock thoughts' at random times, including when with Lindsi.

She had no idea where this had come from. She'd rarely orgasmed with a man, and never just from penetrative sex, there wasn't a single guy that she could honestly say she fancied, and sex with Lindsi was as good and frequent as ever. Just last night she'd cum at least twice with Lindsi licking her, but the first one was brought on by a fantasy in her head of being fucked by a thick cock. When they'd reversed and she was going down on Lindsi she imagined she was sucking a cock, something she'd never enjoyed when with men, but the thought had her so turned on that she brought herself off again with her fingers as Lindsi writhed on her tongue.

So here she was, a night away to sort her head out and get over this silliness. She fancied curry for dinner and was going to ask reception for a recommendation.

She spent an hour in the hotels gym and spa and dressed in a new white mini dress. She thought she looked nice, though was slightly worried that it was a bit tight on the arse. As she looked at herself in the mirror a thought came unbidden into her head, but she pushed it away. No way was she going to let the thought of being bent over the table with the dress pushed up to her hips and some random guy fucking her get into her head. She also ignored the tickle in her clit.

Paul was at the reception desk, waiting to organise a late check out. An attractive lady was talking to the receptionist, sounded like she was getting the same curry house recommendation he had received. He stared at her arse, in a sexy tight white dress. He heard the receptionist say she wouldn't need a reservation for just one person and realised she too was alone. She was asking how far it was, could she walk and for directions. He didn't want to end up in some weird situation where he looked like a sad perv so he decided he'd eat elsewhere.

He'd ordered a drink which was sitting waiting for him in the lobby area and when he went to it he saw sexy arse was sitting near him. He discretely admired her legs and tits. A couple of minutes later he saw her drop an earphone bud and not notice. It rolled under the chair and he went to her and told her, she was very grateful and he thought how attractive she was.

He chose a different curry house, and had just received the menu when she walked in. She saw him and smiled briefly and the waiter showed her to a table next to his, facing him across 2 empty seats.

They both laughed, and he said 'I promise I'm not a nutjob or a bore. You're welcome to join if you like? I promise i won't be offended if you'd rather not.'

There was a brief pause, he assumed she was trying to find a way of saying no thanks.

Jess looked at the guy, he seemed nice enough, could he help her? She was on the verge of inviting him to join her, when he beat her to it. She took a moment to make a decision, and decided that if he was at all nice she was going to fuck him.

She'd seen the ring but could guess his situation. He'd probably seen hers too. Let's see she thought.

'Thank you, I'm Jess' she said.

2 hours later they'd eaten, relatively lightly, strolled to a nice bar and had a couple of drinks. Conversation had been easy, so many basics to cover. She'd gently checked for connections, no overlapping Universities or businesses as far as she could gather, she'd been intrigued when he asked about her 'partner' rather than husband, and said 'What makes you think I may be gay?' deliberatly in a non- aggressive tone.

He replied 'Nothing, I'm just wary of assuming things' in a way which was neither flustered nor stroppy.

'My wife, Lindsi, works in banking.' she said.

The conversation continued and, fueled by alcohol, became more personal.

'What would your wife make of you having dinner with a woman you've just met?' she had asked.

'I've no idea, and I don't intend to find out' was his reply.

'Ooh am I your naughty secret?' she teased.

'What would your wife say?' he asked.

'I think she'd be surprised, but only because she thinks I'm shy, and relaxed, because she knows men hold little attraction for me.' she responded.

'Little attraction?' he probed, and winked.

She looked at him and giggled. 'Oh piss off!' she said, laughing.

'Lots of men think lesbians are only gay because they can't get a man, or that they are bitter against men, or that they just need a proper shagging. Which one are you?' She asked, amazed at her own openness.

'Lots of men? You've surveyed lots have you?' He responded.

'Touché' she said.

'I don't understand homosexuality' he said. 'In men or women. I don't know why it would happen, but it does. It's not for me to question.'

'Ever been unfaithful?' She asked.

'It's my turn to ask a question' he replied.

'Well avoided, but go ahead' she laughed.

'Have you ever been unfaithful Jess?' he asked, looking her in the eye.

Her laugh was intoxicating. He could see this ending with him making a fool of himself, this situation was too obvious. He'd make a pass and she'd be upset. She'd tell him he was full of shit and just like all other men.

'I need to go to bed' he said, standing. 'Do you mind if we head back?'

They walked together to the hotel.

'Can I ask you a blunt question?' she chirped.

'Why not, you've asked me 423 others already.' was his response.

'Fool. Do you promise to give me an honest answer?' she countered.

'No'. Said Paul.

By now they were in the hotel lobby, walking towards the lifts.

'Ha! Do you think I want to go to bed with you?' she asked him, without eye contact.

He stopped. 'No, but not just because you're gay. I don't think I'd be your type if you were straight.'

They got into the lift, he pressed 5 for his floor and 7 for hers.

Jess said 'I'm not going to ask what you think my type is, it's a silly conversation.'

'And I'm not going to tell you if my answer was honest. And now I'm going to bed' he said as the lift reached 5.

He leant forward to peck her cheek but she pulled away, then kissed him on the lips. 'I'm in 713. It's your choice. Be there in 10 minutes or don't be.' She smiled, winked and pushed him out of the lift.

The lift doors closed and Jess felt herself shake with a combination of nervousness and excitement. She wanted him, of that there was no doubt, she'd felt horny as fuck for most of the evening and had been desperate to kiss and touch him, and be touched by him. She was amazed by her apparent self confidence and wondered where the 'be there in 10 mins' line came from and what did she want to do with the 10 mins anyway? Would he come up? She felt doubt hit her; he's a married man, you're being silly. She wondered about guilt. Would she feel it? She'd already lied to lindsi, telling her she was having an early night. She felt no guilt though. Not yet at least. She felt her phone vibrate as a message was received and checked it. It was from a number she hadn't stored, but she knew it was Paul. They'd exchanged business cards and she had giggled like a teenager when she saw his number ended in 6969, as did this one.

'Leave the dress on for now. I want to fuck you while you're wearing it.'

'Oh my fucking god' she thought to herself, literally feeling a wave of wetness between her thighs.

There was a knock on the door. She opened it and he walked in.

He seemed different, she couldn't say what had changed but she knew he was in control.

'When did you last hold a cock?' he asked, his first words.

'10 years, maybe more' she admitted.

He sat in the chair. 'Time we sorted that out'.'

He undid the button on his jeans and pulled down the zip. She was stood 6 feet away and could see the bulge in his boxers and couldn't breathe. She waited to see it, but he stopped there, then said to her 'Get on your hands and knees.' she complied silently.

'Now crawl to me'. Again she did as she was told. 'You know what to do now.'

She did, and put her hand on the throbbing meat in his boxers, then pulled them down and gasped when she saw it. Thick, long and veiny.

'Look at me as you suck it' he said.

She leant forward and sucked it. She'd never enjoyed this before, but stretching her mouth over his huge cock end was intensely sexy. She sucked and licked it, took his balls into her mouth, wanked it. All the while maintaining eye contact, as instructed.

He told her to stand, told her she looked amazing in that dress, told her he wanted to fuck her since he first saw her.

'Do it then' she said.

'Not yet'. He was still set in the chair and she was stood before him. He told her to move back then lift the dress so he could see what she was wearing. She did so, he smiled at the sight of her lacy thong.

'Touch yourself' he said. 'Describe it.'

'My pussy is really wet' she said, as she slipped her fingers inside the thong.

'Not pussy, cunt' he said.

'My cunt is even wetter now. It needs your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me now.' With that she turned around and bent over, pulling the dress over her hips. She parted her legs and pulled the thong to one side, and he stood, his cock huge and hard in front of him and walked to her; placed his cock against her hot, wet opening, and asked her what she wanted.

'Fuck my cunt, I want that cock in me.'

He pushed into her, slowly, feeling her warmth and wetness enveloping his hardness. She moaned out loud at the sensation of being filled. She felt a sting as he slapped her arse and loved how it made his cock touch her inside. He started to fuck her, hands on her hips and her forcing herself back onto him, both groaning with pleasure. His speed increased and she moved a hand to her clit, pleasuring herself as he took her.

He pulled out and she got on her back, he slipped back in so easily and before she knew it her legs were over his shoulders and she was being utterly fucked and was totally full of his fantastic cock and his speed increased and she felt the electric throb in her clit and the tightening of her muscles and then the building towards her release.

He fucked her as hard as he could and loved the feel and sound of her and pushed into her deeply and the end of his cock felt like it would explode inside her.

They came together, her clenching pussy and his throbbing cock heightening each other's pleasure. She felt him spurting his cum deep into her and the feeling caused her pussy to pulse around him and he felt like he was being milked such were the contractions of her pussy.

45 minutes later she'd cum 4 times, and swallowed half of his ample second load, the rest covering her face and tits. They talked for an hour, then dozed, then he woke up with her mouth on his dick. She straddled him and rode him, his hands on her tits, until she came again. Then she got off and went to the bathroom momentarily, returning with a small tube of something.

'What's that?' he asked.

'Moisturiser, for lube, you're going to do everything to me.' she replied.

Anal turned out to be a step too far, his cock too thick for her virgin arse, even though he used two fingers to prepare her. Instead he introduced her to gagging, forcing his shaft into her throat. He watched her play with herself as she gagged and it proved too much for him as he unloaded into her throat as she fingered herself to orgasm.

12