Paul Makes Me One Happy Bottom

Story Info
Having an incredible time with my new FWB, Paul.
1.2k words
4.48
9.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been having a bit of a dry spell, and the combination of a ton of work and no play has been driving me crazy. At 42, I'm still as horny as I was at 22, and I was still looking for that local top that was down to fuck on the regular.

Finally, I found what I was looking for: Paul. Paul's 31, 5'9, about 185, smooth, pale white guy with a nice 6.5" cock, his own place, negative and on PREP, and a confident attitude. I normally go for guys more like my size or bigger (I'm 6' 220) and closer to my age or older, but Paul was pretty persistent in our initial messages and that turned me on. Plus he's less than ten minutes away. Also works a ton and not looking for a relationship. If it worked out, it'd be perfect.

This isn't the story of our first hookup, though - rather, its our most recent one, from yesterday. I hadn't even been online most of the week, just working, eating dinner, working out, working some more, and then watching a show and getting to bed. By the time Sunday rolled around, I was horny beyond belief. I caught Paul online and apologized for not being around, but he said he understood and I should come make it up to him - now. Normally I'd prefer to have some time to prep, but I was horny and just said yes. I washed myself up a bit, threw on shoes and a coat, and drove over. Less than ten minutes later, I was walking into his bedroom.

Paul can be a bit dominant in bed but he's also thoughtful and considerate - it has been freezing cold, so he had a space heater running plus a fireplace loop on the TV for ambiance.

"Hope this is warm enough for you - get those clothes off and let me know!"

Paul smiled at me as he pulled off his clothes and laid down in bed. I stripped down myself and then went right for his cock. He's always so clean and fresh, I can't get enough of sucking him, and he's just the right size that I can take it all but it takes some effort not to gag on it.

He started to harden as I went to work on him, sucking, licking, kissing him, occasionally feeling him grab my head so he could push his cock all the way into me or to fuck my face.

"Fuck, this feels so amazing. You make me feel so fucking good! Get up here babe and kiss me!"

I love making out and Paul's a great kisser - another reason why I'm like putty around him. He'd mentioned wanting to try me riding him this time, so I kissed my way up his body and sat up on him, kissing him, giving him the chance to show that's what he wanted. It definitely was.

His cock was wet but he knows I can be tight, especially after any kind of break, so he got the lube and poppers. I've not really been a fan of poppers in the past but he loves them and he says it makes me so much easier to fuck, so I'll take a hit or two as we get started. He lubed himself up and then started fingering me, offering me a hit of the poppers. As I started to feel floaty and warm, I felt him position his cock under me and open me up. His cock feels so amazing in me, it is just thick enough to make me stretch and just long enough to hit the right spots, without being painful.

In no time I was sitting all the way down on him, seeing the pleasure on his face. I started to ride him, throwing my head back, my hard cock bouncing along with me as I took him deep in me, then out, then deep in me again, coming forward to kiss, him stroking me as he started to fuck me as I rode him. After a few minutes of this I could tell he really wanted to pound me so I hopped off.

"How do you want me?"

"Get on your back, I want to see your face as I cum inside you."

I laid down and he applied more lube, then another hit of poppers. Again that warm and floaty feeling as he grabbed my legs up on his shoulders and slid right back into me. Now he was really fucking me, holding my neck, my shoulder, grabbing my legs and pounding me harder and harder. I couldn't help it, I was moaning out more noises than words as he encouraged me.

"That's it, baby, take that dick. I know how bad you need it. God you feel so incredible, you're so hot, do you feel how hard you make me? I'm gonna breed you soon, and you're going to take it all, you hot piece of ass!"

I could tell he was getting close as he fucked me really hard, and then I felt him start to spasm and groan and I knew he was filling me up. What an incredible fuck. He was out of breath, and I just laid there with him.

"Shh, catch your breath - that was amazing. Relax. Breathe."

We kissed and spooned. I ran my hands all over him, holding him, caressing him. Soft touches, light kisses on his neck, his shoulders, his wrists. We chatted a little bit about the day's football games as he came back to earth.

I rolled over so he was behind me facing my butt and he held me tight, spooning me and kissing my neck, telling me how sexy I am and what an incredible fuck.

"You just like me for my ass!" I said, smirking.

"Not true, but I definitely do like it!"

With that he rolled me on my stomach and started caressing my butt, squeezing it and holding it. That's a huge turn-on for me, and I was still hard, so I moaned.

"Oh, I forgot how much you like that!"

And then, he spanked me. Whack! Whack! And then more soft caressing. Then the other cheek. This was going exactly how I'd hoped, because for one thing, after kissing, spanking is the second best way to turn me on, and for another thing, I was really hoping I could get him hard again. After a few more minutes of this I felt it - he was definitely hard again.

"You can take me again if you want, you know that right?" I said, smiling at him.

"Why do you think I'm doing this? Of course I'm taking you again!"

Then I felt the lube, and then his fingers again, fingering me, making sure I was still open. I declined any more poppers as I knew I was ready, and this time he mounted me from behind with me on all fours, fucking me hard from the beginning, smacking my ass, holding my hips. I wasn't sure he could cum again, but it actually was faster than the previous one and he shot another load in me. As soon as I knew he'd cum again I started stroking myself and came almost instantly while he was still in me, shooting all over the towel he'd put underneath me.

I grabbed that towel and took it to the bedroom and wiped myself up a bit, and then we cuddled a little more, and then I had to be on my way - as happy and satisfied a bottom as I could be, already imagining what the next time would be like.