Paul Shares Jackie

Story Info
Paul brings his girlfriend over and shares.
4k words
4.32
29k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul shares Jackie

I'm Bishop and my best friend is Paul. We became friends over 15 years ago when we worked at the same company. We've moved on to other, more lucrative careers but have remained close friends.

Paul is almost 10 years younger than my 53 years and his taste in women is, as might be expected, different from my own. I usually like my women 10 or 15 younger than myself. If I'm choosing someone to actually hang out with and date more than once she's got to be able to hold up her end of a conversation and she's usually more of the slim, active, tomboy type. As for Paul, he prefers women his own age or even older. He's usually with Asian or Latin women and never seems to care whether or not they're married, engaged, single or dating someone else. Paul bounces from woman to woman and usually ends up in some really kinky, exciting situations.

Paul's luck, skill is probably the better word, with women far outpaces mine. I'm usually in the dreaded 'Friend Zone' and helping out some young girl with her plumbing problems or her car repairs and getting nowhere near her pussy; while Paul is bedding some married woman he just met or at least convincing her to strip naked and give him a blowjob. Anyone else might think he was exaggerating but I know it to be true. He actually got one of his married girlfriends to pose naked for me so that I could take pictures for him. She ended up giving me an incredible blowjob for my trouble but that story is in one of my other postings.

Something strange has been happening recently. Paul has been dating Jackie for the past six months and it seems to be serious. Paul has stopped playing the field and is seeing just her now. I can't blame him; Jackie is a stunner. Jackie is a very tall, very slim Chinese American woman with long, straight black hair to her waist. She's got very small tits, probably less than an A cup, and incredibly long legs that come together in a very taught, firm ass and girlish hips. She's soft spoken and comes across as a bit timid or at least, reserved. She usually dresses very conservatively in slacks and blouse or dresses that fall below her knees. She's very 'girlie' and prefers high-heels to flats. Almost like the song, it's always lovely to see her coming but just as nice to watch her leave.

Paul is still Paul though, and continues to share his stories with me. He's apparently working on turning Jackie into his personal slut. He told me that he's taught her to talk dirty and has her referring to her 'boobies' as her 'tits' or 'titties.' He said it's no longer her 'vagina' but her 'pussy' or even her 'cunt.' He described her cunt as 'smooth as a baby's bottom' because he's convinced her to have her pubic hair waxed and she is even considering permanent laser hair removal in order to please Paul. He is constantly pushing her to be more and more daring. Once he had her sit on his lap on a park bench and, using her dress for concealment, slipped his cock into her pussy. He said that they just sat there enjoying the spring day sunshine while others walked along the path right in front of them, oblivious to the fact that he had his cock inside her. Every time they were relatively alone, she started sliding forward and back and grinding on him until he finally unloaded inside her. She very nonchalantly got up, gave him a bit of cover while he zipped up, and they strolled away laughing together as his cum ran down the inside of her thighs.

Paul said that Jackie gives really incredible head. He said that she's able to swallow his entire cock and that she actually encourages him to fuck her face without any gagging or complaint on her part. He described her kneeling before him and looking up into his eyes as she took him from the tip to the root and swallowed every drop. I think he's falling in love.


As I frequently do, I invited Paul to come by for a couple of beers last Saturday. I saw him pull into the driveway but he didn't immediately get out of his Toyota truck; he just sat there. I waited for a couple of minutes and, curious what was keeping him I walked out to the driveway. It was a warm afternoon and Paul was sitting in the driver's seat with the window down and his arm resting on the sill. He turned toward me and put his finger to his lips to shush me.

I quietly walked up to the truck thinking that perhaps he was on call but quickly realized that he'd brought Jackie with him. She was leaned over from the passenger seat with her head in his lap. Paul's pants were pulled down to the middle of his thighs and, while he held her hair back in a ponytail, she was sucking his cock right there in my driveway. She had him all the way down her throat and was moving up and down only slightly while she vigorously massaged his balls with her right hand. Jackie apparently didn't know, or care, that I was there. Paul and I just smiled at each other while I leaned on the door of the tuck and watched her taking care of his cock for him. After a few minutes of some really magnificent work by Jackie, Paul sighed and said, "Oooh yeaaaah." He dragged out the words as he apparently pumped his cum directly down Jackie's throat. Jackie continued to suck for a few more strokes, withdrew and proceeded to lick Paul's entire crotch clean for him.

When Jackie finally sat up and noticed me standing there, she gave a squeak and turned beet red.

"That was magnificent!" I said, applauding politely.

Jackie's blush grew even deeper. She said, "You weren't supposed to see that."

"Well, sorry, but you're in my driveway so..."

She just smiled and continued to blush. Paul was tucking himself back into his shorts and pulling up his jeans.

"She started when we were about half-way here and didn't want to quit until she got me to cum."

"Good thing you didn't wreck. Why don't you two c'mon in for a while and have a beer."

They got out and came into the house with me. Jackie immediately excused herself to the bathroom while Paul and I sat at the kitchen table and sipped our beers.

"You did that on purpose."

"Sure, why not? All I've got to do is whip it out and she can't resist either sucking it or fucking it."

"Must be nice. That little cunt I've been seeing is still playing hard to get."

Jackie returned to the kitchen and took a seat. "Would you like something to drink or have you had enough already?"

With sarcasm, "Ha Ha, very funny." Jackie, not being a drinker, had some soda water and lime and we had an otherwise fun conversation.

Paul and I were both in jeans and t-shirts. Jackie was wearing a loose fitting, dark blue t-shirt and a pair of running shorts that were cut high on her thighs. She was absolutely beautiful to look at but I found myself distracted by her mouth when she spoke. I was imagining those lovely lips wrapped around my cock.

I got out some light snacks and suggested that we watch a movie in the living room. I'd just gotten a pretty big 4K flat-screen TV and Blue Ray DVD player and wanted to try them out. They followed me into the living room where we all kicked off our shoes; I suggested that they take the couch. I took the overstuffed chair off to the side where I could see the screen and also keep one eye on them.

Paul made a show of picking a movie and handing me the disk. He had handed me a porno disk that he must have brought with him. I loaded the DVD into the player, backed into my seat and hit 'Play' on the remote.

The movie opened with a very attractive, slim Asian woman dancing and stripping for a group of four men in an apartment. She got down to her birthday suit and the men began to transition from cat-calling to touching. The men all pulled their cocks out and started rubbing themselves and the woman.

Jackie piped up, "Hey! What kind of movie is this?"

"Ask Paul, he picked it."

On her hands and knees now, one of the men put his cock in her pussy and another guy put his in her mouth while the other two knelt beside her and continued to jerk off and feeling her tits.

"This is a classic, honey. You'll love it!"

Jackie rolled her eyes but sat back on the couch next to Paul and turned to the screen.

The woman was moaning loudly and then they all changed positions. One man lay on the floor and she straddled him facing his feet. She took another man in my mouth and took a cock in each hand. She was bouncing up and down like a mad woman and sucking the second guy while furiously jerking off the other two men.

I lost interest in watching the movie because Paul was now rubbing his had up and down Jackie's leg and I couldn't look away from them. His other hand seemed to be under her butt and Jackie was squirming a little.

"She's not a very good actress," Jackie observed.

"No? I suppose you could do better?" Paul teased.

"You'd just love that, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, abso-fucking-lutely, I would. So would you, and you know it."

"No way!"

"C'mon! You loved it when I used your big toy on you and pretended it was another guy."

"That was fantasy, Paul! That was only a fantasy!" Jackie turned beet red again and looked over at me to see my reaction. I just smiled and gave her a little wink.

"Paul! I can't believe you'd say that in front of Bishop!"

"Why not? Are you afraid we might corrupt his innocent mind?"

She rolled her eyes again but then suddenly jumped and gave a little yelp. I watched as Paul's hand, that had been, palm up, under Jackie's butt, snaked into the space between her thighs. He was rubbing her pussy with his middle finger. She turned to glare at him but he just gave her a mischievous grin.

The actors all changed positions again. Now the woman was straddling a guy and fucking him face-to-face while another guy straddled his friend's head and was pumping his dick in and out of her mouth. A third guy was pushing his way into her asshole and the fourth guy was jerking off in her long hair.

"You could probably do a better job of that, couldn't you Jackie?"

"No! No way! She's letting four guys f... I mean..."

"Fuck her. You can say it. They're fucking her mouth, her pussy and even her asshole. You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"No way! No! That's just too many!"

"Too many? Four is too many?"

"Yes!"

"How about three? Is three too many?"

"Well..." Sounding less sure. "I think so."

Paul was overtly petting her pussy now and Jackie had begun to spread her legs a bit. He continued to rub higher and higher on her bare leg with his other hand until his fingers slipped inside the leg of her shorts. Jackie's eyes started to glaze over and she let her jaw drop open.

"Then two would be easy for you, right? You could take two guys easily, couldn't you? C'mon Jackie. Admit it. You could easily take two cocks at once, couldn't you?"

"Yeah, probably."

"There's no 'probably' about it. I know you can do it."

Paul freed his hand from underneath Jackie and was now using one hand to stroke her pussy and the other to pet her tits.

"She has the prettiest thongs," he said, turning to me.

Paul put one hand inside the waistband of her shorts and started to rub her in earnest. Jackie's head came up, her eyes went wide and, looking across at me said, "Paul. NO!"

Paul never slowed down. "No, what?"

"No. Not here. Not with Bishop watching."

"It's OK, honey. He doesn't mind, do you Bishop?"

"Nope, not at all. I don't mind one little bit."


"Paul!" She tried to brush his hands away.

"He's already seen you suck my dick."

"That was an accident!"

"You accidentally sucked my dick?"

"No! He accidentally saw that."

"Bishop, did you accidentally see Jackie sucking my dick?"

"Nope, I was watching on purpose and it looked to me like Jackie was sucking you quite on purpose."

"Oh God!" Jackie arched her back as Paul's hand dug deeply into her shorts.

"C'mere honey." Paul pulled Jackie onto his lap with her back against him. He reached out and spread her legs out to either side of his and spread his knees causing her legs to be spread very wide indeed. Paul smiled across at me and continued to masturbate Jackie inside her shorts.

Jackie suddenly gasped loudly, tossed her head back and shouted at the ceiling. "Aaaah!" She was shaking all over. She was either having a grand mal seizure or she was having one hell of an orgasm.

It took a few minutes but when Jackie came back to herself she seemed changed. She relaxed a bit and started kissing and nuzzling Paul's neck. Paul brought his legs together and raised her up enough so that she could turn in his lap to face him. She leaned forward and was kissing him deeply and he started to push the back of her shorts down over her butt. Jackie took the hint and, facing Paul, stood briefly so that he could drop her shorts and her thong to the floor. She was now naked from the waist down and straddling Paul's lap again. Her head was on his shoulder with her face against his neck and he was hugging her to him.

From my vantage point I was enjoying a view of her beautiful, pale butt and long legs. Paul smiled at me over her head and moved his hands down to her ass and gently spread her cheeks for me. He ran his fingers into her crack and caressed her from the base of her spine, into the crack of her ass, over her puckered brown hole and to the opening of her completely bald pussy.

"She's beautiful. Isn't she?"

"She's amazing." I said.

"Can you help me get her shirt off?"

"Sure." I got up quietly and grasping the hem of her t-shirt started to pull it up her back. Jackie, leaned away from Paul, stared straight into his eyes, and raised her arms for me.

I pulled her t-shirt over her head and set it on the arm of the couch and turned back to them. Jackie sat, now completely nude, on Paul's lap with her arms around his neck and her face pressed into his neck and hugging him tightly. Paul looked over the top of her head again and stuck his tongue out and made an exaggerated licking motion and nodded slightly.

I raised my eyebrows at him in silent question and he nodded again giving me a silent, "Go ahead."

I went to the floor between Paul's knees as he once again reached down with both hands and spread Jackie's cheeks wide.

It was just too tempting. I gently licked Jackie's cunt from her opening all the way to the base of her spine and back. I was sure Jackie would object but she surprised me and pushed her butt back toward me so I did it again. She smelled sweetly of spice and flowers. She tasted a little of salty sweat and tangy pussy juices. I licked her again and again. I never wanted to stop.

Paul shifted a bit indicating that he was going to get up. I scooted back and sat back on my haunches while Jackie stood up in front of me with her back still to me. I backed up a pace as Paul stood and pulled his own t-shirt over his head. He undid his jeans and Jackie took over dropping them and his shorts to the floor. Paul stepped out of his clothes and now he too, was completely nude.

Paul sat back down on the couch and Jackie got to her knees between his legs. Without a word she leaned forward and started sucking his cock. Paul just smiled at me and waggled his eyebrows at me. I reached out with my hand and started to pet Jackie's back. I rubbed her back as she sucked on Paul. I moved in a bit closer so that I could reach all the way to the base of her neck. I took hold of her hair and pulled it into a ponytail and rubbed her back with my other hand. This gave me a great view of the action.

"You're so good at that, sweetheart."

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," was her muffled response.

"Bishop's really enjoying the show, aren't you Bishop?

"Oh, yeah. Jackie, you're really beautiful."

Dreamily, "Mmmmmm."

I put her hair off to one side and stopped rubbing her back. I stood and took my t-shirt off over my head and looked Paul in the eye. Grasping the button at the top of my jeans, I raised my eyebrows in question at Paul and he nodded emphatically. I dropped my pants and jockeys to the floor and kicked them aside. I took hold of my raging hardon and gave it a couple of pulls. Paul smiled, nodded and gave me a wink of approval.

I got back down onto my knees behind Jackie and started rubbing her back again. I let my hands wander further and further down until my fingers were between her ass cheeks and headed for her pussy. Jackie responded by actually spreading her knees a bit.

Now, with open access to her pussy, I stroked her from back to front. I gave her clit several gentle caresses and then applied a bit more pressure. Jackie arched her back again, took Paul's cock out of her mouth and held it in her fist. "Paul, is he going to fuck me?"

"I don't know, honey. Bishop, are you going to fuck Jackie?"

"I will, but only if she really wants me to."

"Oh, she wants you to."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty sure. Jackie, honey. Do you want Bishop to fuck you?"

"Mmmm Hmmm."

"Do you really? Why don't you ask him to fuck you then?"

Jackie put her face in Paul's pubic hair and, talking into his crotch, mumbled, "I want to him to fuck me."

"C'mon Jackie. We talked about asking out loud for what you want. Tell us what you really want."

She said a little louder, "I want to Bishop to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I want you both to cum."

"Honey, that is so hot. Tell us where you want our cocks. Tell us out loud, honey."

"I want your cocks in my mouth and in my pussy."

I asked, "Do you want a cock in your ass, Jackie?"

"No, I don't think so. No, please don't fuck my ass."

"She can do it," Paul said, "but she has to be in the right mood."

I leaned forward and started kissing Jackie's butt and then licking my way from her spine, across her asshole and into her pussy again as she returned to work on Paul's cock.

I raised up and, holding my cock in my fist, started rubbing the head up and down Jackie's cunt. I was leaking copious amount of pre-cum and our juices mixing together were making a very shiny, slick mess of her.

I lined up and touched the head to her opening. Jackie moaned and pushed back toward me with her hips. I added just a little more pressure and slid into her with ease. I drove in very slowly and when I was buried to the hilt, I put my hands on her hips and paused. Jackie continued to suck Paul's cock as he and I locked eyes. I silently mouthed, "Thank you"," and he just smiled and winked.

I paused there, with my cock buried in Jackie's pussy and then slowly began to withdraw. I pulled all the way out and held the head of my cock against her and sort of teased her with it until she whined and wiggled her hips at me.

I entered her again and, this time, began to thrust in and out of her more quickly.

Paul smiled and petted the back of Jackie's head, "I knew you could take two cocks, honey. I'll bet you could just as easily take four or more."

Jackie continued to suck and seemed to be nodding.

I was in heaven. With my hands on her lovely hips, I kept up my gentle assault on Jackie's pussy as she continued to take Paul's cock all the way down and back.

Paul looked down at the back of Jackie's head and said, "Here it comes, baby. Here it comes!"

Paul bucked once, put his hand on the back of her head and shoved her down into his crotch. Her nose was pressed hard into his pubic hair and she stiffened. I stopped pumping for a bit and watched the spectacle as she swallowed all of him. Paul released her head after a few seconds and she came up for a quick breath before grasping his cock in a tight fist and with just the head in her mouth started sucking hard. Her cheeks caved in as she gave him a long, hard suck, apparently getting every last drop. When she released him, she set about cleaning him up with her tongue.

I started driving into her pussy with renewed vigor as she licked Paul from his balls to his belly button. I could feel my own orgasm building and said, "I'm gonna cum too."

12