Paul Shares Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my mouth," and Jackie spun around to sit on the floor in front of me. She leaned forward and engulfed my entire cock in one quick movement. Jackie applied a little suction with her mouth and throat and grabbed my scrotum in her hand. She pulled, rolled and kneaded my balls while she held me deep in her throat. When I didn't cum right away Jackie started creating an intense vibration in her throat by humming on my dick.

That did it. I lost all control. I came so hard I thought my heart would burst or that I would at least faint. I was gasping for breath when Jackie released my cock and took hold of my softening member. She leaned her head back into Paul's naked lap and looked upward toward him.

"You did great, honey. Isn't she great, Bishop?"

"Jackie. You're amazing!"

"I'm embarrassed. You must think I'm a whore."

"Oh no, Jackie! I don't think anything of the sort. You're so very beautiful and sweet and generous. You just shared yourself with Paul and me in the most beautiful way. You're a princess."

Paul gazed into her eyes, "Jackie, I love you right now more than I ever have. You are everything I could possibly want. I'm so proud of you right now."

Jackie blushed and said, "Thanks. That was really nice."

The movie had ended long ago and we sat their bathed in the blue light from the blank TV screen kissing, petting and hugging one another.


12