Paula

Story Info
Meeting up with a sex chatroom girlfriend for a day.
10.2k words
4.71
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers

I first met Paula online...in a sex chatroom.

As a lot of you probably know, you meet all sorts of characters in a sex chatroom--frequently, many of them are dull and obnoxious phonies who can barely write a sentence.

Sometimes, however, if you hang out long enough, you can meet someone of substance, too--someone you can really enjoy chatting with--and, in rare instances, maybe even hook up with, if only for a day.

My experience with Paula began when I was online one night, felt horny, and decided to check out one of the sex chatrooms I visited occasionally.

Like a neighborhood bar or any place else, sometimes I got lucky there but most times I didn't...still, you try your luck once in a while.

When I popped into the room, I immediately saw some kind of animated chat happening.

This was a good start.

Sometimes despite being crowded, a chatroom can be deadly quiet.

There were about a half a dozen chatters in there, all chatting publicly, but after glancing over the comments, I noticed that their conversation seemed to be about nothing in particular...just friendly chat.

Well, that was better than no chat at all, I suppose.

I said hello to everyone in the room and someone from that group--someone named Paula--greeted me, saying a few things to make me feel welcome.

I responded in kind to Paula and then tried to contribute a few amusing lines to the conversation. This earned me a few laughs and got me noticed.

In private, Paula wrote to me, "You're very funny!" and she added, *pinches your bum*.

I thanked Paula, in private, and wrote back, *gives you a pat on the rear*.

Amazing how quickly you can get comfortable with someone in a sex chatroom.

I went on chatting with the group for a while but Paula and I began exchanging more and more playful and sexually stimulating comments, in private, and it wasn't long before we dropped out of the public conversation to enjoy cybersex with each other.

We were having a good time, writing things that turned each other on, mutually masturbating, and at some point, Paula was kind enough to say, "You're very good at this!"

I wrote back, "You have me so fucking hard right now," which was absolutely true even if my erection had been helped along--a lot--by me stroking my own dick.

Paula told me she was "very wet" and I sensually described how I was sliding my hard cock into her, making love to her.

We both began writing shorter and even grammatically sloppy sentences which, at least speaking for myself, was because I was too busy masturbating to type any better...and Paula seemed to be doing the same thing.

We cyberfucked and, eventually, I came into a couple of tissues I grabbed out of a box on my desk.

If Paula was telling me the truth--and I was inclined to believe she was--she climaxed, too.

Afterward, we both said a few things about how nice it was to meet and before we said goodnight, Paula asked if I would be back tomorrow.

"Sure," I replied, "will you be here?"

"I'll look for you," Paula wrote and then she gave me a cyber smooch and exited the chatroom.

I dried off my cock and flushed the soiled tissues, feeling like I had made a new friend that night.

* * *

When I went online the next night, Paula met me and we had another good cyberfuck.

It seemed to me that we might be developing a kind of reliable connection to one another, if only online, because we began meeting almost nightly.

Sex was always a part of our conversation--we were both horny devils--but, as the nights online together began turning into weeks of chatting exclusively with one another, what started with flirty talk and cybersex eventually began including conversations about life, about work, about family and about a variety of other subjects, too.

I inferred that Paula was a woman about my age--which put her somewhere in her 40s.

She told me she was a middle school teacher and I kidded her, saying that all the boys were probably turned on by her.

Paula herself, however, was childless though she occasionally mentioned having some nieces and nephews.

I admitted to her that I was a married man and a father.

"Why aren't you ever fucking your wife??" Paula asked me.

"She froze me out," I told her, honestly, "she has no interest in sex anymore."

"That's crazy," Paula commented.

I thought so too.

Except for when she wanted to get pregnant, my wife's interest in sex dropped dramatically after we got married.

Once the baby was born, I hardly even saw my wife naked.

It was rough on me.

Paula expressed her sympathy--and shock that my wife didn't want to fuck me--and that night, for the first time, she privately shared a nude photo of herself during our chat.

It wasn't a particularly explicit picture but it gave me my first look at Paula.

She was facing away from the camera, her hands on her hips, standing in what looked like her bedroom, wearing only thigh-high pantyhose...but it revealed a sexy, sassy-looking, short-haired brunette--in her late 30s or, more likely, early 40s--about 5'6" and maybe 120 pounds...and she had a fantastic ass!

I took a long look at Paula's picture and felt my dick getting hard.

"Are you stroking yourself?" I remember Paula asking me.

"Absolutely," I wrote back, reaching down to play with my cock as I looked at Paula's picture. "You are hot! I love your ass!"

Paula indicated a grin by typing *G* and then she shared a few more pictures of herself.

In these other shots, Paula was in her bed, laying on her side in some of the pictures and on her belly in others, wearing a short, black, see-through teddy and modest, black high heels.

She kept her face turned away from the camera in all of the pictures--perhaps for the sake of anonymity--but she had such a sexy ass that seeing Paula from behind just made sense, too.

Paula had me stroking my cock over her pictures and she said she loved knowing I was so turned on by them.

I figured I ought to share some pictures with Paula, too.

Thanks to a photographer friend of mine--Ashley, an art school graduate about 15 years younger than me--I had a stash of elegant nude photos online. I privately posted a few of those pictures to Paula.

"Is that really you?" Paula asked.

"Yep," I answered.

"OMG!" Paula typed.

The pictures showed me laying on my back, in bed, with my arms stretched out above my head, my legs relaxed and slightly open with my cock and balls on full display.

Paula saw the man I was: in my early 40s, 6'3" and 220 pounds, green eyes and a neatly trimmed goatee, slightly hairy chest and legs and, in the pictures where I was hard, about a seven inch cock.

"I WANT THAT!" Paula wrote, making me chuckle and feel good, and then she added, "You have a perfect cockhead!"

"You should see it right now!" I typed, sitting at my computer with my shorts down around my ankles, "You have me swollen and hard here!"

"I would fuck you every night!" Paula told me.

Our chat was sporadic for the rest of that night because, as we admitted to one another, we were both busy masturbating to each other's pictures.

* * *

I was able to chat with Paula regularly because my wife went to bed before me most nights--after the baby was asleep.

That allowed me to sit at the computer in our home office, with my shorts pushed down my legs or completely off, playing with my cock without much concern about being interrupted.

I did a lot of whacking, late at night, sitting there.

I needed it as my marriage was, by now, completely sexless.

* * *

One night, a few months into our online relationship, Paula wrote, "I would love to hear you cum."

I misinterpreted her meaning and responded in writing that I often grunted and groaned as I came.

"I mean I would love to hear you cum RT" she explained. For those of you who may not know, RT means "real time."

"Do you mean in person?" I asked, feeling a bit hopeful about a possible hook-up with Paula.

"I am thinking about a phone call," Paula responded.

We may have exchanged nude pictures but exchanging phone numbers was definitely taking our cyber relationship up a notch.

I hesitated for a moment--it was taking a risk--but I also felt that I could trust Paula...and besides, the opportunity to hear Paula's voice turned me on.

I agreed to talk with her on the phone but I wanted to be able to relax during that conversation...which meant we couldn't make the call that night.

Paula understood my situation and agreed to wait till the time was right.

I told her that I would get back to her with a day and time when I would have the privacy to talk.

As it turned out, that was just a few days away.

When I got home from work the following afternoon, my wife informed me that she and her sister wanted to get our kids together for a play date on Saturday.

"That sounds nice," I said to my wife, sounding casual, while I felt my cock tingle as I anticipated telling Paula later that same day.

That night, I when relayed my availability to Paula, she agreed to call me at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon.

I gave her my phone number--feeling a little nervous but too sexually interested to say no--and at exactly 2pm on Saturday, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the call.

The voice on the other end of the phone was warm and even a bit perky.

"Is this Lee?"

"Paula?" I said with a smile.

"How are you, sweet man? Is your wife out with her sister?" Paula asked.

"She is," I replied, "I got the place to myself."

"Wonderful," Paula said, sounding aroused. "You have a sexy voice, Lee--did anyone ever tell you that?"

I thanked Paula for her kind words.

"I've got your pictures up on my computer here and I'm looking at you," she told me, "I'm putting that sexy voice together with your sexy body."

I hadn't thought to fire up my laptop.

"Oh, the pictures are a good idea," I said, getting out of bed, nude, and running to the home office to grab my laptop.

"Are you wearing anything, Lee?" Paula asked me, sounding aroused.

"Not a thing," I replied, "I'm as naked as I am in those pictures."

"Mmmmm...good," she said. "I'm undressed, too, and in my bed here."

I got my laptop ready, crawled back into my bed and pulled up the nude pictures I had of Paula...and I told her as much.

"Well start stroking your cock for me, hon," Paula said to me, seductively. "I want to hear you as you get hard."

I got comfortable on the bed and, looking at Paula's nude pictures, started stroking my dick.

"Imagine that's my hand around your beautiful penis," Paula told me, "feeling it swell...watching it grow...mmmm, I would love it!"

I was stroking my dick, looking at Paula's pictures and listening to her sexy voice when I asked her, "Are you rubbing yourself, sweetie?"

"Yes I am," Paula said, sounding so erotic, and then she said, "Tell me if you can hear this...."

Apparently, Paula put the phone down around her pussy while she was fingering herself because I heard the faint sounds of a wet vagina.

I remember getting very turned on at that and masturbating a little faster...thinking about how wonderful it would be to slip my cock into Paula's pussy.

Paula took the phone back to her face and asked me, "Are you hard yet?"

"I am," I admitted, breathing a little heavier now, "my head is swollen...my shaft is stiff...I loved the sound of your pussy, Paula."

"I'm rubbing myself, looking at you, Lee," Paula said in return, "and I have a toy here that is going to be you."

Fuck, this was hot!

"Think about me sucking you, sweetie...your cock is in my mouth," Paula said to me, sounding so sexy.

"I'm stroking myself slowly here, thinking about that," I told Paula, "but I want to fuck you...god, I'm aching to fuck you."

"I want that, too," Paula said, sounding a bit desperate now, "I want to feel you inside me, hon...fuck me...right now...I've got my legs open for you...."

I whacked myself harder, thinking about pressing my cock into Paula's pussy and fucking her.

On the other end of the phone, I could hear Paula breathing harder as she was rubbing herself, sliding that toy inside her maybe, her voice sounding tense as she said, "Oh Lee...oh my god...."

I imagined some dildo slipping in and out of Paula's wet vagina, substituting for my dick--that lucky fucking dildo--and was I hearing right? Could I hear the sounds of her wet pussy as she fucked herself?

We were groaning and grunting, each of us letting out a few words of pleasure here and there, and after a while, I didn't want to hold back any more.

"I want to cum," I said to Paula, my voice strained from the intensity.

"Cum for me, darling!" Paula squealed into the phone as she continued pounding the dildo into her pussy, "I want to hear you cum!"

I stroked my cock fast and wildly and, grabbing a towel quickly, came hard into it while grunting and groaning into the phone.

Paula let out a staggered scream as she, apparently, came too.

And then we both just breathed hard into the phone, resting for a minute.

"Oh my god, Lee," Paula said, still breathing hard, and then she even began to laugh as she said it again, "Oh--my--god!"

I sighed deeply and said, "That was so good...you are so fucking hot!"

"You're a beautiful man, Lee," Paula said to me.

I wanted to fuck Paula for real--it was all I could think about--but enough had happened already so I said nothing about it.

We both needed to clean up anyway and so Paula and I made kissy noises to each other over the phone and wrapped up our conversation.

* * *

Paula wasn't online for a couple of nights but when she returned, we began chatting, talking about how erotic our phone sex experience had been for each of us.

And then Paula surprised me when she asked if I would like to get together in person with her.

"Where do you live???" I asked.

"Right next to you! *L*" Paula said, laughing.

"What?" I asked, knowing full well Paula wasn't one of my neighbors on the block.

Paula clarified that she lived in the state that bordered mine...a revelation that was revealed by my area code.

"OMG," I wrote back, "how far away?"

"About 160 miles," Paula wrote, "and guess what! I'll be driving through your city in a couple of weeks!"

"How come?" I inquired.

"Going to Vegas for a vacation," Paula explained, "but I would LOVE to spend a day there with you!" Paula really did type "love" in all caps.

As much as I wanted to get together with Paula, again, I wasn't sure if I could get away from my wife...or even work, for that matter.

Gracious as always, Paula understood my situation but responded with a : (

"Let me see what I can do," I wrote back.

Paula revised her reaction to a ; )

The she told me she would be passing through town two Sundays from today.

Sunday--well at least that didn't interfere with my work schedule, I thought...and then it hit me: my job sometimes required me to work, often without much notice, over a weekend.

I could tell my wife I had to work. She wouldn't even question that.

My get together with Paula was set!

The next chance I got, I confirmed my availability with Paula and she was delighted to hear the news.

"How long will you have?" she asked me in the chatroom.

"To make it look good," I explained, "I can meet you in the late morning and stay till about the dinner hour."

Paula wrote, "Wonderful!" and she posted another picture of herself.

She wasn't nude in this picture...as a matter of fact, she was fully dressed, wearing jeans and a sleeveless white pullover, sitting on a large rock in some woodsy area...but at long last, I saw Paula's face!

She had friendly brown eyes and a warm smile. She wore no make-up but had a simple, gentle beauty to her face.

Was it my imagination or did she look a little older in this picture than she did in her nude shots?

Whatever, Paula looked like the caring, patient middle school teacher that she was...and yet this was the same woman who had been cyber sucking and fucking me, with a heated passion, most every night for months now.

You can't judge a book by its cover.

I quickly added the picture to my Paula collection and then, for the first time, I wondered who took all these pictures of her...particularly the nude ones.

We never talked about that.

Most of Paula's pictures were not selfies, either.

Paula never mentioned having a husband or a boyfriend.

She also never said anything about having a photographer friend.

I wondered about that for a while but I also figured they were probably pictures taken by old boyfriends or maybe a former husband or lover.

Who knows? And what did it matter?

Paula wrote that she would be getting into town just before lunchtime and suggested we meet at a downtown restaurant around 11 in the morning.

That worked perfectly.

Where we went after that and what we did wasn't specifically discussed and, again, I didn't worry.

If Paula didn't already have a room in town, we would get one and, at long last, we would fuck each other for real.

I couldn't wait!

* * *

I was so horny over the next couple of weeks that I had trouble falling asleep some nights.

When that Sunday finally arrived, I left my house "for work" in the mid-morning and picked up a box of condoms along the way.

I arrived at the restaurant at 10:50am and, as I was pulling into the parking lot, I recognized Paula sitting on a bench outside the front door.

She looked very fetching in her blue top and black slacks but she was clearly older--maybe 10 years older--than how she appeared in her nude photos.

Paula looked to be in her mid 50s. Her hair was even graying a little. She was still cute, even sexy, but definitely older than she was in any of her pictures.

More critical, however, was the question of who the hell the guy was sitting next to her?

It was just the two of them on the bench outside the restaurant and he was sitting too close to be just another patron waiting for a table.

What was I getting into here?

I went from enjoying a nervous excitement about meeting Paula to suddenly sensing trouble from what may be a jealous husband...or worse, maybe some nefarious scheme to blackmail me.

Shit!

Paula never once mentioned being married over all those months we had been chatting--she didn't even talk about having a boyfriend--but she and that guy had to know each other.

I found a parking space and pulled in but I kept the motor running for a minute, wondering if I should go through with this.

My dick wanted me to get together with Paula but my brain was having severe reservations about everything else.

Why had she never mentioned that she had a guy in her life?

Jesus, I did phone sex with her! Was he there too, listening in? Was he whacking off the whole time?

I figured this guy must have seen the nude pictures I shared with Paula. What would he be expecting from me if all three of us were together? I didn't mind the idea of sharing Paula in a threesome but what if he wanted to suck or fuck me. I wasn't into that.

Damn it...none of this was looking good all of a sudden.

And yet, all immediate evidence to the contrary, I still felt like I could trust Paula.

I shut off my car, got out and walked toward the restaurant with a bold, friendly demeanor. Underneath, however, I was nervous and on guard.

Paula recognized me as I approached and she stood up to greet me...as did the guy with her. Both of them had warm and pleasant smiles on their faces.

Paula greeted me like we were old friends.

"Lee!" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and, stepping up on her toes, planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Paula," I said, smiling and embracing her, returning a kiss to her cheek.

"You are a tall glass of water," Paula said with a grin after our kiss and, keeping a hand on my lower back, she turned and introduced me to Nick, her husband.

XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers