Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers

Paula dropped her head way back, to almost be looking up at the ceiling, as my dick made its way deep inside her.

We both let out aroused groans at exactly the same time--which I found to be slightly amusing--and Paula began a slow ride on me.

Predictably, Nick hopped off his chair and ran around to the foot of the bed, crouched down and (I guess...I couldn't really see him there) got a shot of my cock fucking his wife.

"Fuck, look at that," I heard Nick say.

Paula's pussy was soft and moist and it was a sweet dream to be fucking her.

Her short brown hair swayed to and fro and her breasts rolled gently over her chest as she leaned back, riding my cock.

"Oh my god," Paula said a couple of times as she rode me.

"Ride 'em, baby," Nick said quietly as he filmed, "this is looking good!"

Paula kept a slow but increasingly faster rhythm going on me, breathing deeply and groaning here and there as we fucked.

When she began to tire out, I took the lead and began thrusting my hips upward, pounding my cock up inside her.

"Oh fuck, yeah...that's it," Paula said breathlessly, leaning back and pushing her pussy forward, supporting herself by locking her arms onto my legs.

From behind Paula, I saw Nick stand up and step behind his wife, bringing his face over her shoulder, pressing his cheek to hers while his hands--finally free of that camera--came up to fondle her breasts as I fucked her.

Paula kept her eyes closed and sighed in pleasure while Nick and I both made love to her.

A minute or two passed like that before Paula leaned forward and, breaking away from Nick's embrace, she dropped her hands onto my chest, took a second to catch her breath and said, "You feel sooo good!"

I just smiled and went on fucking Paula for another few minutes.

For as much as she seemed to be enjoying our fuck, I didn't get a sense that she was anywhere near an orgasm.

I slowed our fuck to a stop, looked up at her and, as I was catching my own breath, asked, "How about if I get on top?"

Paula nodded and we flipped positions.

Nick grabbed his camera again and sat back down in the chair next to the bed.

With her knees raised up, I knelt between Paula's thighs and gently slid my cock back inside her.

Paula groaned again, almost shouting, "Oh GOD, you feel good!"

Playfully, I said to Paula, "I'm gonna do some hard fucking now, hon."

Paula grinned and said in return, "Fuck me, Lee...fuck me and don't stop!"

I began fucking Paula again, going a little harder and faster than previously.

"Oh--FUCK," Paula grunted, then she added, "Yes...fuck...."

I pounded my cock deep and hard into Paula's pussy, hard enough to begin rocking the whole bed. It was banging up against the wall and I briefly wondered if there was anyone in the room next to us.

I heard my balls smacking up against Paula's crotch.

I heard her pussy making that wet-pussy-getting-fucked noise.

And then I became aware of another sound--the sound of Nick masturbating hard in the chair next to the bed.

I looked over and saw him whacking his dick wildly. He had grown some after getting hard but it looked to me like I still had length and even girth on him.

Paula wasn't saying anything like, "Oh, he's so much bigger than you," or crap you hear actors say in porn but she sure did seem to be enjoying my cock.

I kept going at Paula, hard and fast, and she began squealing, her face alternating between intense pleasure and, oddly, a kind of furious look.

It threw me for a moment.

"Don't stop," she would say, gritting her teeth, and then she would say, "I'm gonna cum!"

Paula was breathing hard now and it looked like she was enjoying a fantastic orgasm.

I was getting pretty close to cumming, too, when I suddenly felt a sprinkle of something wet splash against the side of my leg.

I looked over and saw that Nick had cum. I don't think he even realized he hit me with some of his semen when he came.

Well, sex is sloppy.

Paula's body was tense and rigid. She was squealing, her pitch getting higher, as my cock began exploding inside her pussy.

I grunted and erratically thrust my dick back and forth inside her a few more times before I finally slowed to a stop.

We all came.

We were all breathing hard.

We were all collecting ourselves after the intense sex.

It was Nick who was the first one to say anything though all he said was, "Fuuuuck...."

I chuckled at that while Paula laid below me, my cock still inside her.

She opened her eyes and gazed up at me, a happy expression on her face though a curiously thoughtful look about her, too. She raised her arms, inviting me to kiss her.

I lowered myself down, laying on top of Paula, keeping my cock inside her (though it was starting to slip out by now) and I brought my face close enough to playfully rub noses with her.

Paula grinned at that but then pushed her lips to mine and kissed me warmly, wrapping her arms around my back.

"You dear man," she whispered to me after our kiss...and then she kissed me a couple more times--just quick, little smooches.

I felt myself falling in love with Paula at that moment and I struggled to say something other than admitting that.

"You are sensational," I said quietly.

"Stay with me," Paula said quietly, smooching me again.

I wasn't sure what she meant by "stay with me" but I pulled my cock out of her and dropped onto the bed next to her.

We both looked up at Nick who seemed to have gathered himself by now. He stood up and reached for his camera again. He said to Paula, "Let's see it, babe."

Apparently knowing exactly what Nick was asking, Paula raised her knees and opened her legs.

Clearly, they had done this before, I thought.

Nick took a few pictures--or maybe video--of Paula's vagina which, I had to imagine, was leaking out some of my semen by now.

As I laid there, watching Nick take pictures, I was hoping to fuck Paula some more when something happened that completely threw me.

Nick put his camera down and started to get dressed.

I felt a wave of disappoint come over me--I guess that was my afternoon with Paula. I wouldn't be fucking her again. Oh well....

Following Nick's lead, I started to untangle myself from Paula and pull out of bed but she gently held me in place.

I looked at her but she didn't respond to me.

Instead, she and Nick began chatting a little as he continued to dress--Paula asking Nick if he saw some steak house that was down the road somewhere.

"Yeah, I saw it," Nick said, giving me no hint as to what he might be thinking or why he was doing what he was doing.

I felt funny, just lying there, as Nick was getting dressed but he didn't seem to take notice. In fact, it appeared that he was getting ready to leave!

What the hell?

Nick walked over toward me as he finished dressing and extended his hand. "Nice meeting you," he said and we shook hands...him completely dressed and me, nude, laying in bed next to his wife.

"You too, Nick," I said in return, completely lost in what was going on.

"Call me," Nick said to Paula...and he walked out of the room.

"I will, hon," Paula called out as Nick closed and locked the door.

Clearly, they have done this before, I thought again.

And there I was, alone in the motel, naked with Paula.

"What's going on?" I asked, genuinely perplexed.

Paula snuggled up next to me and, sounding playful, she answered, "Nick calls this me going into extra innings."

I got the meaning right away but I asked, "Is he coming back?"

"Not till I call," Paula replied, smiling and snuggling in still closer. She started to brush her hand up and down my chest. "He trusts you...so can you stay for a while?"

I looked over at a small, digital clock on the nightstand. It was just after 2pm.

"Yeah, I still have lots of time," I told Paula, feeling weird but a little excited again.

"Well..." she said warmly and then Paula leaned in toward me, her breasts pressing into the side of my chest, and she began kissing me again.

We didn't say much for a while...we kissed...we relaxed...we nuzzled into each other.

My lips worked their way down onto Paula's breasts and I kissed and licked and sucked at them for a long time.

Paula had what felt like thick-skinned tits with sizable nipples and dark areolas.

She laid in bed, her arms up over her head, relaxing to the pleasures of me sucking her tits.

"You're a wonderful lover," Paula said quietly, her arms coming down over my back.

Pulling myself off of one of her breasts, I said, "I'm so glad..." and I leaned down to kiss her tit, "...we have this day," and I planted my lips back on her breast again.

"This is special," Paula said softly.

I reached down and began playing with her clit--massaging it before starting to rub at it more forcefully--while slowly licking the slopes of Paula's breasts.

Paula moaned quietly and she spread her legs for me.

After a while, I knelt up in bed beside her and began massaging her clit with my thumb while starting to finger fuck her with two fingers.

Paula began breathing deeper and wriggling on the mattress. Her moaning became louder.

"Ohh!" she groaned, "oh fuck," and then, again, in a higher pitch, "oh my god!!"

I kept at her.

Paula reached out to hold my cock as I finger fucked her pussy and soon she began raising her ass up off the mattress, letting out a stream of expletives: "Oh fuck...YES, FUCK ME...OH FUUUUCK."

It looked to me like she was having multiple orgasms.

Her breathing was hard and her eyes were almost rolling up inside her head as I worked her pussy with my hands.

Just watching her was turning me on.

Paula was climaxing hard and it took her a while to settle back down. Her body kept twitching after she had cum.

I rolled Paula onto her side and, spooning up behind her, I raised one of her legs and slipped my cock into her pussy.

"O-o-o-ohhh...yesssss," Paula groaned, "Fuck me, sweetheart...fuck me just like that!"

I began fucking Paula again and we fucked in that position for quite a long while.

"Oh god," she said, more than once, "I love your cock!"

We went on to fuck doggie style after that.

At one point, I pulled Paula out of the bed, sat her on the long dresser that had the TV--and my clothes--on it, and I pushed her thighs apart and fucked her as she sat there.

Paula moaned loudly, keeping her legs wrapped around my hips, her arms wrapped around my neck.

After that, I picked her up, keeping my cock inside her, and laid her back onto the mattress to finish fucking her there.

Starting to feel tired, we slowed down and fucked crotch-to-crotch, laying on our backs with our heads at opposite ends of the mattress.

We fucked and came and fucked and came some more, each time only stopping momentarily before I slid my cock back inside Paula and began going at her again in a new position.

Paula and I fucked so much over the next couple of hours that I couldn't cum anymore. My cock was tingling from all the sex so it stayed hard but my balls were literally empty.

We didn't stop though...we both just kept fucking each other.

Paula's pussy went dry and it began to hurt her as I went on pounding my cock into her but she didn't want me to stop. She grabbed some lube from her purse, slathered it over my dick and up her twat and we went on fucking some more.

Fucking each other began to feel like a mad addiction. We couldn't stop.

Paula and I fucked till we were both so completely exhausted that neither of us could keep our balance on the bed anymore.

I finally fell onto the mattress next to her and we laid there, breathing so hard, next to each other, like discarded rag dolls.

When we tried to get out of bed, both of us were so shaky that we almost couldn't walk.

"Oh my god," Paula said, laughing like she was drunk, "I can't even walk...."

I struggled to get up, out of the bed, and I then reached back to help Paula get out.

She wobbled but got to her feet and then we both took a few bow-legged steps...like we had been riding a horse all afternoon.

It made Paula laugh again.

"I feel like I've been riding a horse," I said.

Paula giggled at that and said, "I have been riding a horse...Mr. Horsecock."

We were such a mess that we both decided to gather what energy we had left and take a shower, which we did together, each helping one another walk to the bathroom and stand up under the warm water.

I washed Paula's body because she was too exhausted to do it herself.

When I tried to wash myself, Paula turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and just hugged me, laying one side of her face against my chest and letting the water hit her back.

We just held each other under the running water for a long time.

She said nothing.

I wasn't sure if that was because she felt so good after the sex or because she felt so tired after it. She seemed like she could fall asleep on her feet any minute.

By the time we stepped out from the shower and got dressed, it was getting dark.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was almost seven o'clock. I would have to make up something pretty good to tell my wife.

Paula seemed to be doing a little better by now and she became concerned about Nick. "He's going to wonder what happened to me!"

She took awkward steps to get to her phone and called him quickly.

When I got ready to leave, I gave Paula a tired embrace and a few kisses. "Enjoy Vegas," I remember saying to her.

Paula seemed quiet...maybe even a little melancholy.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tenderly.

Paula nodded but she seemed to be somewhere else...even slightly emotional.

I didn't understand.

"You take care of yourself," she said quietly, holding me close and looking very directly into my eyes.

"I will," I said gently.

Paula didn't say much more...she didn't kiss me...she just held me--for a couple of minutes.

As we began to let go of each other, I quietly said, "Thank you," to Paula.

She smiled but didn't reply with any words to that.

I gave Paula one last quick kiss and I left.

Paula closed the door behind me and I headed for my car.

* * *

More than a couple of weeks went by without me seeing Paula back online.

I couldn't wait to chat with her again.

I couldn't wait to see the pictures--or video--Nick took.

When a month passed without finding Paula returning to our chatroom, I began to wonder what happened.

I don't know...all I could tell you is I never heard from Paula again.

I never found her back online and, despite having her phone number in my phone, I never called her.

I was grateful for the one day she gave me--enough that I didn't want to bother her if, for whatever her reasons, she wanted to pull away from me after that.

Still, I couldn't help wondering why she disappeared.

I still do when I think about it.

I genuinely missed her.

I could say that I never got any of the pictures or video Nick shot that day but that wouldn't be exactly true.

What I can say is I didn't get any those pictures from him...

...however...

...about a dozen years later, as I was looking over an amateur porn site, I recognized a picture of Paula.

It wasn't one of the pictures I had of her but it was surely her...well, her back in the day, that is.

By now, Paula had to be in her mid or latter-sixties.

When I opened the file, there were about a dozen more pictures of her. About half were shots just of Paula, nude of course, but the rest showed her in bed with various guys.

As I looked through the pictures, I recognized my cock in two of them.

True to his word, Nick kept my face out of the shots. Good man, I thought!

I downloaded Paula's pictures, of course, and saved them to a very private hard drive.

I confess, I still masturbate to them occasionally, reminiscing about that one very good day I spent with Paula.

Masturbating to Paula's pictures is how we got started, of course.

I guess our relationship came full circle.

# # #

XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers