Paula

Story Info
Older professional black woman given to rednecks by husband.
6.9k words
4.14
22.7k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers

Jimmie Sanders started dating Paula Jackson when they were sophomores at USC. They seemed to be made for each other so a few months after they graduated, they were married. Jimmie was a good looking 6'2" 190-pound basketball player; good enough for high school and college, but not good enough for the pros. Paula was a 5'6" well built (35-25-37) high school cheerleader, who gave it up when she started college. But she never missed one of Jimmie's basketball games.

Jimmie was from a middle-class black family in Los Angeles. His mother was a bank teller and his father was a plumber. Paula was from a very wealthy family from St. Louis. Her mother was active in local charities and clubs while her father was a stock broker who had quadrupled his significant inheritance from his father into a rather large next egg. Neither Jimmie or Paula had any siblings.

The newlyweds decided to live in Denver where Paula would work as an accountant and Jimmie would start a career as an investment banker. Paula's parents gave them enough money for a down payment on a nice home in a residential area outside Denver.

They were living an idealistic life, and soon had a daughter that Jimmie insisted be named Jamie. As the years passed and their daughter grew, so did they. By the time Jamie graduated from high school, Jimmie was about 240 pounds and Paula's dimensions had grown to a pleasingly plump 37-28-39. Jimmie would periodically tell her that she was getting fat, but she preferred to think of herself as curvy.

Paula had risen in her firm to partner status and was doing very well financially. Jimmie had also risen in his company, but hadn't hit the earnings level that Paula had. He had convinced Paula's parents to put a large amount of their money into accounts at his bank, and he retained complete control over investing it. Although the portfolio didn't really make any profits for the Jackson family, Paula's parents didn't mind because their other investments were all doing well. Jimmie turned investments more frequently then necessary to make commissions for himself.

When Jamie graduated from college, she too, was married a few months later and moved to Portland with her husband. A few months after the wedding, Paula's parents were both killed in an auto accident in LA. Paula and Jimmie were just 42 years old, and Jimmie saw this as an opportunity.

Jimmie had started seeing a 30-year-old divorcee a couple of years before and he decided that he needed a divorce. But he first needed to make sure he had Paula at a disadvantage so he could reap a larger financial settlement and get more of her parent's money. Although he and Paula's assets only totaled a few hundred thousand dollars, he knew that her parents had left millions. So, six months after Paula's parents' accident, Jimmie convinced Paula to accompany him to a small trade conference in Birmingham, Alabama. One of his co-workers had told him of a redneck bar just north of Birmingham that loved to abuse black women.

Paula agreed to go and they flew from Denver to Birmingham. Jimmie attended meetings and Paula rented a car and spent the days in nearby parks. When the conference ended, Jimmie told her they were going to spend a few extra days and see the sights. Paula showed him some of the sights and they explored other areas. They were exploring north of Birmingham one day and they stopped for dinner in a small town. As it got dark, Paula said, "We should be getting back to the hotel, Jimmie."

"OK, babe," he said. He turned on to the country road that his co-worker had suggested and said, "I think this may be a shortcut." Shortly, they came upon Billy's Bar and Jimmie pulled into the parking lot. "Let's have a beer, babe."

She saw all the old pick-up trucks, four wheelers and motorcycles and said, "Are you sure about this place, Jimmie? This looks like it could be the kind of bar that may not be welcoming to us."

By then, Jimmie was out of the car had her door open. Reluctantly, she got out and walked behind him to the door. He opened the door and they walked inside. Just as Paula thought, it wasn't their kind of place. They were the only two black people in the place. There appeared to be about 12 men and three women. The place smelled of beer and a Confederate flag adorned the wall behind the bar. Everything stopped when they walked in. She said, "I think we should go, Jimmie."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. "It's OK, babe. We're just having a quick drink and then we'll be on our way." When they reached the bar, they were immediately surrounded by a bunch of big white men wearing coveralls, tee shirts and baseball hats.

One of the men said, "Well looky here fellas. We got us a nigger boy and his little woman."

As the men laughed, another said, "She ain't no little woman, Bubba. She's got her a big ass and some nice titties. Maybe she want to try out a real man instead of this little faggot."

Paula was squeezing Jimmie's arm. "Come on Jimmie. Let's get out of here." She turned to the men and said, "We don't want any trouble gentlemen. Maybe we'll just leave."

"It's too late for that little lady. We're gonna take care of your faggot boyfriend and then have us a little chocolate pussy." Paula turned and started for the door when she was roughly grabbed and spun back to the bar. When her stomach hit the bar, it knocked the breath out of her. She saw that her husband was now at the end of the bar talking to a couple of the rednecks, and then she felt her top being ripped open. She couldn't stop them because they were holding her arms at her sides.

"Help me Jimmie," she yelled. "Help!" When she looked over at him, she saw him smiling and lifting a beer from the bar. "Jimmie! Please help." He lifted his mug as a toast to her as her bra was removed, and then he took a drink. "Jimmie, what are you doing? Please help me."

Jimmie threw a hundred dollars on the bar and said, "Drinks are on me fellas. Fuck her good and let me get a lot of pictures."

Paula screamed as her jeans were pulled down her legs and her panties were ripped off and thrown in the corner. She tried to fight them, but there were too many of them and they were all bigger and stronger than she was. As she screamed and kicked at them, one of the men held each of her arms and each of her legs and they lifted her into a horizontal position. She watched the one called Bubba unzip his pants and pull out a huge white cock and step between her legs. He poured an ounce or two of beer on his cock and then stuck the head into her pussy.

She screamed again and he rammed his cock deep into her black pussy. "Aaaarrrgggh! N-n-no! Please n-no!" Bubba roughly pounded her pussy with his cock, and it didn't take long before she stopped screaming and began moaning and humping him back. She opened her eyes in time to see her husband take a few pictures of her pussy getting abused by this big dumb redneck. "Aaaah. P-please. Ple . . . . Aaaaah! Please Jimmie. Help m . . . . Uuunnngh!" Jimmie took another picture and then walked back to the bar.

When Bubba finished fucking Paula, he turned around and motioned for Bobby to give her the drink they had concocted at the bar. It was laced with a drug that would make Paula completely compliant and pretty much agreeable to whatever the men wanted to do with her. They forced the drink into her and then while waiting for the drug to take effect, Bobby stepped up and rammed his hard cock into her dripping cunt. "N-noooo! Aaaagggh!" She yelled. Bobby pumped her for a few minutes and then dumped his load into her pussy.

The drug was taking effect and Paula was no longer fighting the men. They no longer had to hold her down so they laid her on the pool table and then took turns fucking her. Every so often, Jimmie would walk over and take a few more pictures. Finally, he said, "Well, I think I have enough ammunition here to get a favorable settlement in my divorce so I think I'm outta here fellas." He threw another one-hundred-dollar bill on the bar and thanked the men. "Just put the slut out with the trash when you're finished with her. She'll find her way back home somehow." Jimmie drove back to his hotel and fell asleep thinking of his hot little divorcee and the life they would soon have together while spending the Jackson's money.

The men continued fucking and abusing their compliant drugged middle-aged nigger until closing time. When they were finished, they had used all of her holes and even managed to get two cocks into her ass at the same time, while another was in her pussy. She had hand marks all over her tits, stomach, face, ass, thighs and back from where they slapped her. She had cum dripping from her pussy and her ass and dried cum around her mouth and in her hair. The men dragged her outside by her hair and her legs and threw her naked body on top of the trash bags at the side of the bar. Then they stood back and pissed on her, spit on her and used her as an ash tray for their cigarettes.

When they were finished and started to walk away, Bobby said, "Too bad her nigger husband didn't stick around and get a picture of this, huh?"

When Paula finally woke up, it was almost 7:30 a.m. She stunk and had a horrendous headache. She had no idea where her clothes were and she had dry cum all over her body. Her pussy and ass were sore. She was disgusted when she looked around her and she slowly pulled herself to her feet. She had to lean against the wall so she wouldn't fall. She stood there for a minute and then dumped the trash from one of the bags onto the ground and poked holes in the bag and pulled it over her head. I(t smelled horrible, but it covered her body down to a couple of inches below her ass.

She stumbled around to the front of the bar. All of the cars were gone, but she noticed lights on inside. She stumbled up the steps and walked inside. She saw a young white man mopping the floor. He appeared to be about six feet tall and kind of thin. She figured he was 18 or 19 years old. His face twisted when he saw her. "Are you OK, Ma'am? Can I help you?"

She stumbled over and sat at one of the tables. The trash bag pulled up leaving her pussy on display to this young man. He picked up a towel and walked over to her and placed it on her lap and asked her again if she was OK. Paula slowly looked up at him and then began to cry. After a couple of minutes, she said, "M-m-my h-husband left m-me here and I w-was r-r-raped. Can you help me?"

He reached out and took her hands and pulled her up. He helped her down the hall to the women's restroom. On the way, he grabbed an old button up shirt from a hook outside the storage room. Once they were in the restroom, he asked, "Can you clean up yourself or do you need help?"

She stood there for a minute and then said, "Could you please help me?" He nodded and then he started lifting the trash bag. She lifted her arms and was soon standing in front of this young man naked. He took paper towels, held them under the water and then the cheap hand soap and used them to clean her face. Between them, they cleaned the cum, dirt, grease, ashes, piss and everything else from her body as best they could. After using more paper towels to dry her, he helped her put on the old shirt and then buttoned it for her. He helped her back to the bar area and sat her at a table.

"I'll get you some coffee, OK?" She nodded. He made some coffee and carried it to her. She sipped the coffee and smiled at him.

"Thank you. My name is Paula."

"I'm Donny," he said.

"Well, thank you Donny. How old are you?"

"I just turned 18 a couple of weeks ago. I've been cleaning this bar for five years. They pay me in cash because it was illegal for me to work here until I turned 18."

As the young man talked, she knew he wasn't college material, but he seemed like a nice kid. She thought he would probably end up spending his life here drinking and cleaning.

As she was sitting there, he said, "Can I help you Ma'am?"

"Please call me Paula, OK?" He nodded his head. "I have to get back to Denver, but I don't have any money or clothes. Do you have a cell phone that I can use?" He looked down and shook his head no. "You don't have a cell phone? I thought all young people had cell phones these days."

"I don't have one, Paula. Never needed one."

She said, "Can I use the bar phone to call someone to send me money and clothes?"

"Well, I'm not supposed to let anyone use the phone." He appeared to think about it for a minute and then said, "Yeah. You can use it. If I get in trouble, that's OK. I'm just helping a pretty lady get home."

She smiled when he called her a pretty lady. She sure didn't feel like one. She thanked him and then called her office. Since she didn't have ID with her, she made arrangements for money to be wired to Donny. She hung out at the bar until he finished his cleaning and then he gave her a ride in his old pick up truck to town where he retrieved her money from the bank. Since all she had to wear was the old shirt, she waited in his truck. When he came back to the truck, he had a look of shock on his face when he said, "Wow, I never held this much money in my whole life. They said it's $3,000. "

She smiled at him and asked him to take her to a nearby discount department store. She gave him her sizes and he went in a bought her a pair of jeans, tee shirt, and tennis shoes. He drove to a vacant part of the parking lot so she could change into her new clothes. As he turned away when she started to change, she laughed and said, "You are a gentleman, Donny. You've already seen me naked, but you still turned around. Thank you."

She went back into the store and bought a couple more outfits, underwear, a prepaid cell phone and toiletries. She said, "Now I just have to figure out how to get back to Denver. Since I don't have ID, I can't fly or rent a car."

They sat quietly for a few minutes and then Donny asked, "Can I rent a car for you?"

"You'd do that for me?" She asked.

"Ma'am, I uh, I mean Paula. You're in a bad way. I'm just trying to help. If I thought my old truck could make it, I'd take you, but I wouldn't want to even try to drive it that far."

She looked at the young man and her eyes watered. She leaned over and hugged him. "Thank you, Donny."

Donny's face turned bright red. He liked the hug, but he didn't know what to say to her. "Well, uh . . . I, uh . . . "

"Donny, can you take time off work? If I pay you, will you be able to take time off to drive me to Denver? I'll pay you and buy you an airline ticket to come back home."

"Well uh, sure I can take time off. I don't have to clean the place every day and they'll give me a couple of days off. But I would need to be back here in, uh, five days from today. And like I said, my truck wouldn't make it."

Paula smiled at him and said, "I'll pay you $5,000 and buy you an airline ticket to fly back here. I'll also pay for the rental car if you rent it for us. I figure it will take about 20 hours or so."

They talked about it for a while longer and then drove to Donny's place, which was a n old refurbished garage to get his clothes. Then they drove to the rental agency and she let him pick out a big SUV for the drive to Denver.

By the time they were on the road, it was almost 4:00 in the afternoon. They drove for about six hours and then Paula suggested they get rooms for the night. Her usual hotels were out because she had no ID and no charge cards so they found a Mom & Pop motel where she could pay cash. They both slept well and had a big breakfast and were on the road by 9:00 am. They stopped only briefly for meals and restroom breaks, and made it to Paula's house by midnight. Fortunately, Jimmie was nowhere around.

After spending two long days together, the two travelers had become friends. Donny knew a great deal about Paula's life. And he learned that she planned to get even with her husband and also the slugs that had raped her in Billy's Bar.

And Paula had learned that Donny's parents had died when he was just 15 years old. His older brother had raised him and let him move in to his garage when he turned 18. He dropped out of school after his sophomore year and spent his time cleaning the bar and doing odd jobs for the neighbors to earn money. He told her several times that he knew he wasn't smart, but he wanted to get his GED someday.

Paula asked him to stay at her house and asked if he would stay another day and night to help her get her life back together. He readily agreed. He had never stayed in a house as nice as this one. Before they went to bed, she gave him a hug and thanked him for putting his life on hold to help her. She told him that she would make it worth his while for helping her.

The next day, he took her to her attorney's office. He confirmed that her parents had put their money into a trust fund for her and her daughter, and the funds were off limits to her husband. However, their joint assets were at risk. She told him that she would gladly give up all of their joint assets, including the house and cars, just to get rid of him. He smiled at her and said, "Nah, I think we should fight for them. This is going to be fun. I never did care much for Jimmie."

They went to her office and she arranged to have a few weeks off, and then they went back to her house and she began packing her stuff. Donny was busy helping her when Jimmie walked in with his young divorcee. "What the hell is going on here?" He demanded. Paula shot across the room and punched him in the face. When he got up from the floor, he slapped her right before Donny knocked him down. When he got back up, he demanded, "Who's this fuckin kid?"

"He's helping me pack to get out of here, so fuck off!"

He laughed and said, "Sounds good to me, cunt. I want a divorce. And with the pictures I have of you fucking a bunch of honky rednecks, I should get a nice settlement. Let's see, your parents were worth about $55,000,000, so the way I figure it, I should get almost $28,000,000." He turned around, motioned for his girlfriend to follow and stormed out.

They finished packing her stuff and took the bags to her car. She grabbed a few of the antiques that her parents had given her and she and Donny drove to the nearby Marriott. She got adjoining rooms and then ordered room service for them. When Donny came in to her room, he said, "Paula, this is the nicest hotel I ever seen." She was really getting fond of this kid. They had dinner and she emptied a bottle of wine to celebrate her freedom from her husband. As it got late, she sat on the side of her bed and stared off into space. After a few minutes, she began to cry.

Donny, who was inexperienced in dealing with crying women, sat beside her and she leaned her head on his shoulder. After a few minutes, she looked up at him and said, "Donny, I'm so sorry that I dragged you in to this mess. I promise that I'll make it up to you."

"That's OK, Paula. Everybody goes through rough times. I'm just happy that I could help."

She smiled at him and then kissed his cheek and Donny froze. "Thank you," she said. She lifted her hand and put it on his other cheek. "You're a nice kid."

"I-I-I'm not a k-kid, Paula. I'm 18 ya know."

She laughed and he immediately frowned and looked down at his lap. Her hand was still on his cheek so she turned his head and lifted up and kissed him quickly on the lips. Her breath smelled like wine. "I know you are Donny. I'm sorry." She kissed him again, but this time, his hand quickly reached the back of her head and he held her close so the kiss would last. When they finally broke the kiss, she whispered, "If I was only 25 years younger, young man, I would be all over you."

Donny's stomach was turning flip flops and without thinking he gently pulled her head back to him for another kiss. Midway through the kiss, he felt her tongue enter his mouth. He had never had anyone do that with him before, but he knew he liked it. So, he returned the gesture and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She moaned quietly as her hand slid behind his neck. They sat on the bed kissing for several more minutes, and then Paula said, "We'd better stop before we do something we shouldn't"

BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers
12