Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What shouldn't we do, Paula?" He asked. He leaned and kissed her again.

The wine had kicked in, her defenses were crumbling and she was even a little attracted to this young man. "Ummm. Well, uh . . . "

"He laughed and said, "Now you sound like me." He kissed her again and she moved her arm behind his neck and they fell back onto the bed.

They kissed for another few minutes and then Donny said, "Can I please have sex with you Paula? You are so pretty."

"I-I d-d-don't know D-Donny. We're nothing alike. I'm too old for you. I'm black and you're white. I'm a partner in an accounting . . . " Donny's face fell. Paula knew she had messed up. As Donny began to sit up, she grabbed him and pulled him back down beside her. "I'm so sorry Donny. I didn't mean anything by that. My big mouth just started running before my brain was working. I'm sorry."

"No, you're right Paula. Our ages don't matter to me. And the difference in our skin doesn't matter to me. But I'll never be as smart and successful as you are. I understand."

As Donny was talking, Paula was thinking that it might not be that bad to have sex with this kid. He was a decent looking kid. He was a great kisser. He dropped everything to help me. And besides, he's already seen me naked. What the hell?

She stood up and unbuttoned her top and watched as Donny's eyes were as big as saucers. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Donny stared at her huge tits. She smiled at him and then unfastened and dropped her jeans to the floor. After stepping out of them, she climbed on top of Donny and said, "I want to have sex with you, Donny." She leaned down and kissed him. She felt his hands awkwardly grab her breasts and squeeze them. He leaned up and kissed each of them and nibbled on her hard nipples. "Mmmmm," she moaned.

She moved beside him and said, "Let's each take a shower, brush our teeth and then meet back here in 15 minutes. I want you to spend the night with me."

Donny was back in five minutes with a clean body and teeth. When Paula stepped from the bathroom, she smiled at him sitting on the side of the bed. When he looked at her standing there in just a tee shirt that barely covered her ass, he got an immediate erection and was grinning ear-to-ear. She sat next to him and they kissed until slowly falling back into the bed. He removed her shirt and she removed his underwear. She was impressed with his cock. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen, but it was a little bigger than her husband's cock. They lay quietly next to each other.

Although Donny had only had sex a few times, he knew that this was the best body and the prettiest woman he had ever been in bed with. He kissed her caramel colored skin and gently squeezed her breasts. He kissed them and sucked nibbled on them which drove Paula insane. She began jerking his cock and whispered, "Fuck me Donny. Please." He rolled on to her and clumsily stuck his cock into her wet pussy and slowly began pumping. She came almost immediately. He only lasted a couple of minutes the first time. But his youth enabled him to be hard again in just a few minutes.

They enjoyed each other's bodies three times that night. When they got up in the morning, Donny was infatuated and turned on by the curvy older black woman. Paula was confused. She kept telling herself that he was a young white kid with poor job prospects. They were nothing alike. They had nothing in common. So why did her nipples get hard when she thought of him. And why was her pussy wet just thinking about last night? She looked to his side of the bed and saw his head resting on his elbow and his eyes looking at her. When she smiled at him, he leaned over and kissed her. Her hand slowly moved to his cock and she smiled when she felt it harden under her touch. "I suppose you want to do it again, huh?" She asked.

He grinned at her and said, "Once more before I have to go back home."

It was like he had hit her in the gut. "You have to leave today? Can't you stay longer?"

"I can't, Paula. They'll fire me if I don't go back."

She nodded her head as she was thinking of how to kill two birds with one stone. Paula wanted to make sure he would never forget this time so she kissed his body; down his neck and chest. She kissed his stomach and then moved down and kissed his hard cock. She licked and sucked his hard cock. Donny looked down at the older black woman giving him his first blow job ever. Before letting him cum, she slowly moved back up his body and climbed on top of him, slowly inserting his hard cock into her wet and waiting pussy. She rode him slowly, at first, and then increased her speed until he flooded her pussy with his seed. She lay on top of him and gently kissed him.

"Oh damn!" he thought. "I've never had sex like that before. I'll never forget this."

They got dressed and then had a room service breakfast. Paula took him to the airport and then turned in the rental car. Although it was just a short flight, it was his first so he was excited. He thought of Paula the whole trip. When he got back to Alabama, he quickly fell back into his routine: odd jobs and cleaning the bar, but he thought of Paula every day.

Back in Denver, Paula's attorney completed the paperwork and transferred all of her trust's money, that her husband was managing, to another financial institution. He notified Jimmie's attorney that Paula wanted half their joint assets regardless of any pictures that he may have, and she was prepared to spend as much as it took to get it. He also sent a copy of the trust agreement that her parents had set up. Even though Jimmie's attorney had seen the pictures that he had taken in Alabama, once he saw the legal documents, he realized that Paula's off er of their joint assets was the best that Jimmie would get. And after he took his one third in legal fees, Jimmie would get even less.

Naturally, Jimmie was furious and threatened to fight her, but eventually his attorney convinced him that the only winners would be the lawyers, so he backed off.

While all the legal machinations were going on, Paula went back to Alabama, tracked down the owner of the building that housed Billy's Bar, and bought it. Apparently, Billy was just a tenant and was renting the building. The next part, she didn't think through. She waited until evening and then drove back to Billy's Bar to give Billy and his sleazy friends the word. She walked to the bar and said, "Where is Billy?"

"I'm Billy," the bartender said.

"Well Billy, I own this place now."

"The fuck you say," he said.

At that point, she realized that she was, once again surrounded by a bunch of rednecks. She said, "I own this place now, Billy. And at the end of this month, you're out of business."

Billy smiled an evil smile at her and said, "Well, I guess we need to have a celebratory 'Fuck the Nigger Celebration' then, don't we?"

She screamed as the men grabbed her and quickly stripped her. They tied her hands and suspended her from a rafter. "OK," Billy said. "First game is 'Whip the Nigger Bitch.' Someone removed a leather belt and Paula screamed again. For the next 20 minutes, the men took turns whipping her ass, breasts, and pussy with the belt. Paula had welts all over her and was sweating buckets as they pulled her down while all the men laughed. Once again, they forced a date rape drug into her to make her more docile and accommodating.

She laid on the dirty floor while the men drank another beer. After a few minutes, Billy said, "OK fellas. The next game is 'Let's see what we can fit into the nigger's cunt.' They laid her out on the pool table and tied her down spreadeagle on the table. This game took almost an hour because while some men were fucking her pussy and ass with things, the other men were searching for more things to use. Cue sticks, wooden spoons, fists, wrenches, beer bottles, mallet handles, a parking cone and a baseball bat were shoved into her holes. She was coming over and over until she finally passed out.

It was obvious that none of the men had any respect for the curvy black woman that they had gang banged a few days before, and now was back for more. They spit on her and dropped cigarette ashes on her. They called her a whore, slut, cum dump, trash, fuck hole and any other name their pea brains could come up with. They slapped her breasts and her ass and face. And even though they were doing all of this to her in a drugged state, she was coming over and over and over. She was screaming and moaning. There were times when she begged them to make her cum. There were times when she cried. There were times when she passed out. And there were times when she humped them back as they fucked her and told them to fuck their black whore.

They worked Paula over for more than six hours before they dragged her outside and threw her naked, abused and well fucked body into a dumpster. Since the dumpster was only waist high, the men then stood around pissing over the side onto their conquered black slut.

When she finally regained consciousness the next morning, she felt something in her pussy and ass holes. After pulling the bottles from her orifices, she tried to stand up, but fell back into the dumpster. She was covered with all kinds of disgusting things and smelled even worse than before. Her eyes began to tear up, but she made herself stop. Finally, she was able to climb out of the dumpster and fell to the ground. She used the dumpster to stand, and before she could move, she looked up and saw Donny come around the corner of the building with a couple of full trash bags.

"D-Donny," her voice was raspy. She fell back to the ground.

He had a puzzled look on his face, but he dropped the bags and ran over to her and helped her to her feet. "Paula, is that you? What are you doing here?"

"I -- I -- I came . . . " She fell against him.

He lifted her naked smelly body and carried her inside the bar. He put her in a chair and looked at her. As much as he enjoyed looking at her beautiful black body, he snapped out of it and went for paper towels. When he returned, he handed her coffee and began wiping the grease and cum from her body.

She gradually regained some strength and he helped her to the restroom and cleaned her body. He gave her his own tee shirt to wear, and he had to admit that he liked the way it just barely covered her ass and her breasts strained the material in front. She said, "Can you help me back to my room Donny?"

He hesitated for a minute and then said, "Yes, but I have to finish here first or they'll fire me. I still have about an hour's work. She sat and patiently waited for him to finish his work. Her mind was so confused and her body hurt so much that she didn't even want to talk about her owning the place now.

He drove her back to her hotel when he was finished. She took a long hot shower and then fell onto the bed and slept for 10 hours straight. When she woke up and ate, she sat and thought about what happened. She realized that what she did was stupid and she probably deserved what happened to her. She should have known better than to try a stunt like that.

She relaxed for a few hours and then there was a knock on the door. She hesitantly answered it and found Donny standing there with a pizza. They spent the evening together eating pizza and listening to her explain what happened to her at Billy's. He said, "Me finding you naked is starting to be a habit. I like it, but I don't like why it happens."

She smiled at him. "I was stupid, Donny. I shouldn't have gone there by myself."

He looked incredulous, "Ya think?"

"Donny, I went out there to tell them that I bought the place and that I was going to fire Billy and close the place down." Donny looked at her in shock. "My plan was to give the bar to you for all the help you've given me to get my life back."

"Wha . . .?" Donny said.

She slowly walked over to him and put her hands on his cheeks. She looked into his eyes and said, "Donny, tomorrow, we're going to the title company and I'm signing the bar over to you. She smiled at him and continued, "It's the least I can do since you've rescued me twice from the place." As Donny began to smile, without thinking about it, she put her arms around his neck and pulled him to a kiss. Their tongues moved from mouth to mouth as they kissed for a long time.

"I don't know what to say, Paula. Th-thank you." She smiled at him and looked into his eyes. After a minute, he said, "Can I stay here with you tonight? We don't have to have sex or nothin."

"I was hoping you would want to stay here with me tonight, Donny. Yes, I want you to stay with me. I don't know if I'll be good company, but I need you tonight."

That night, all Donny did was hold her. He gently kissed her forehead and rubbed her arm. Neither of them was naked that night. It just didn't seem right. When they woke in the morning, her leg was across his legs and her arm was across his chest. She looked up at him as he smiled at her. "Thank you for staying with me last night, Honey."

"You called me honey," he said with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, I guess I did. Is that OK?"

"Does that mean we're an item? Does that mean that you're my girl?" He asked excitedly.

She laughed and automatically said, "If you'll have this chubby old black woman, Donny, then yes. I guess it does."

He rolled towards her and put his arms around her. "I'll take this chubby old black woman anytime."

"Even though many of the men you know have fucked me and treated me like a slut??" She asked.

"Even if all the men in the world have fucked you, Paula. As long as I'm the one that gets to spend the night with that hot black body."

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You will be."

She stayed in Alabama for two weeks and Donny spent every night with her. It took her a few days to recover from her gang bang, and then she and Donny had sex every night. He used all of her holes and she gave him some hints on how to eat pussy. She showed him how to fuck her ass while pulling her hair and spanking her big black ass. She almost launched him out of the bed when she first rimmed his ass hole.

By the end of two weeks, Billy was gone from the bar. She shut it down and hired a contractor to renovate it for Donny. She also took him out and bought him a new pick-up truck and set up a slush fund for him to get his new bar and restaurant off the ground. And every night, Donny fucked her and held her all night long.

During the next month, Paula's divorce was settled even though Jimmie tried to get her to come back to him once he discovered that his anticipated windfall of her trust fund money didn't happen. She sold her partnership in the accounting firm and filed the paperwork to open a small firm near Birmingham. She flew back to Birmingham for a week to close on an office for her accounting business and to find a house.

Donny opened his restaurant to a whole new crowd. A few of the old crowd drifted in during the first week, but realized that this wasn't their kind of place so they moved on down the road to another bar.

When Paula moved back to Alabama, she asked Donny to move in with her, and he jumped at the chance to get out of his brother's garage and into her hot black pussy full time. She was always complaining about her ass getting big, but Donny loved to fuck her from behind while gripping her hips and pounding her big ass with his cock. And she loved it too.

Donny's life had never been so good. He owned his own restaurant bar. He was making decent money. He had a new truck. He lived in a nice big house. And he had a hot piece of ass whenever he wanted it.

And Paula's life was also good. Her small accounting office was doing quite well. She had a nice house in a warmer place than Denver. Her husband was history. And she had a horny young white kid who fucks her whenever she wants.

But if she gets really really really horny, she knows which bar all the reprobates landed in when they left Billy's, and it ain't too far away.

12