All Comments on 'Paula's Panties'

by KatieBreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
SlimCTguySlimCTguyalmost 15 years ago
Well done!

Very well done. I can't wait for another chapter to such a hot femdom story. My only regret is that I am not the lucky guy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Well, i'm pretty sure you are not what you claim to be in your bio. i really don't care except you have not written anything I have remotly enjoyed, nothing. Your turn on's make me a little ill, so I will gladly skip your work from now on. Too bad,you are a good writer, just your fetish's turn me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great story!

Can't wait to see how Paula gets introduced in the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another dogshit story

00-Your a man aren't you? A man or at least a so called man who likes being a wimp cuckold to his overbearing and dominanting wife who is also a bi-sexual Dominatrix who fucks you up your shit hole. And yes she probably gets fucked up her shit hole as well. But not with your tiny little prick. You probably use an extension. That's the only way you could EVER satisfy your so called loved one. Katie? if that is what you want to call your self. If you are going to write such things for fucks sake put it where it belongs in the FETISH section. NOT in any other section just FETISH that is your disease and your problem let other people who share your disease read about it all by them selves in the FETISH section.

If you truly are happily married woman with kids? Well I pity your poor excuse of a husband and I dread to think what your kids are going to turn out like. VERY scary thoughts indeed.

LibertineLibertinealmost 15 years ago
Another excellent story

The theme in this story is not what I like. But Katie writes so well that I like to read it anyway. And the revealing that women like the same thing as men, watching the other sex in the nude, is erotic to me. An excellent piece.

Libertine

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done! Please ignore paranoid commentary!

It is always interesting to see what others write about a story, and the emotions it has engendered. You story was well written and presented, and obviously struck an emotional chord with a couple of very insecure individuals. To them I will offer, if you don't like it, don't read it. If your own sexuality or fear of it requires you to attack the writer, don't offer your opinions. They show your sexual doubts and fears, nothing about what the writer has presented, nor any potitive statement about your critical abilities.

I enjoyed your story, Katie. The subject matter was playfully presented, erotic and realistic. My wife and I have found various scenarios to play with with either of us being the submissive. The role requires immersion into the persona, and you have presented that extremely well. This is a story I will ask her to read. I will look for more of your story submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 2

Excellent story, as long as it doesnt turn gay.

Chapter 2 please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Katie, Wow!

Well, you got me to pull a pair of my wife's panties on and stroke away in the nylon... great cum!! Please write more like this!! I'm yours, the drapes are open!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you Kate

I often use my outdoor hot tub in full view of my neighbors. Of course I am also fully nude and shave bare as well. I could only wish that you would teach my wife the pleasure of cuckholding her naughty hubby.

maudecardymaudecardyalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous slow burner

I loved the way you built this story up, and was there with you (both watching like you, and doing it like Tommy). I do hope you write more!

rucuriousrucuriousover 13 years ago
Shared fetishes

Unlike some of the other comments, your beautifully written story strikes a chord with me. I am so envious of Tommy and can completely relate to his feelings. I even wear some lovely white lace panties like he does in the story, but unfortunately, don't have an understanding neighbor to share them with. Thank you for the great story!

wildevewildevealmost 12 years ago
GREAT STORY AND DIALOGUE, EXCEPT...

Would you be willing to repost the story, or write another VERY similar version without the panty-wearing fetish in the beginning?

Everything that comes after the following quote is golden, but the panty-fetish parts will likely turn off my wife and I would love for her to read this story. I could rewrite it myself, I suppose, or just cut-and-paste the last part, but I feel like:

1) it would be stealing someone else's material

2) it would be cool for my wife to read someone else's fantasy (even though it would be slightly ammended)

I love everything that comes after:

"Tommy, a gentleman keeps his hands at his sides in the presence of a lady."

Let me know if you have other recommendations for stories with similar "GOOD BOY" dialogue.

vinceh23vinceh23over 11 years ago
Love the fetish

An author writes what the author likes. Your story appeals to me as I wish I were the man in the story.

I believe you are who you say you are, a woman. I'd like to meet one such as you who would shae and enjoy the panty fetsih idea. I also like the spanking part.

Any person who would write questioning your gender or why you would write this or under what tag it was found is too self centered and immature to read this site.

Don't read it if you don't like it. I don't like sushi, can't stand it, but if you like it go ahead with my blessings. Same goes for written material.

Please keep writing. I like that a woman writes. (and if your not, so what, I like the idea, which is what all this site is about to begin with)

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 9 years ago
Fabulous!

Loved your story. Everything about it, the story itself, your writing, everything. Very very arousing for me. Thank you so much.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great story!

Your mind seems to be able to turn any activity sexual! Laundry to satisfied slave is very new!

caradoc1960caradoc1960about 9 years ago
Great storytelling!

Loved reading your story , only disspapointement when i saw there was not a second part!!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
great writing

loved and also would love to see part two. good girl.

VoyjerVoyjerover 8 years ago
Loved. It.

Loved the premise...not so keen on the "panty" fetish myself, but it lent itself well to your overall theme.

Disappointed that you've stepped back from a part 2, hopefully *not* because of a few of the negative comments above..... I've always found it interesting that it's the "anonymous" commenters that feel the need to criticize, many times with crude and abrasive language. I agree with a few of the "other" commenters regarding the immaturity and/or outright distasteful urge the negative anonymous folks use to drive their comments.

Enough about them, I (and it appears others, as well, given your read count) certainly find this story interesting.....I hope you might reconsider and give us all a follow-up!

Thanks for your efforts, and will check back from time to time hopefully to find a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of course Tommy talked to Jeffrey

And when Jeffrey got home he and Tommy took turns spanking her until she couldn't walk. Then they laid out their plan for her and what she was going to be doing. She fell into their trap and now she was screwed. Dumb story

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 6 years ago
Great Story

loved the story and I was wondering if you planed to finish it off with the wife find out about her Tommy?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
love this story

I would love for you to be my next door neighbour and see me in my wife's panties and jacking off. I actually wear more than just panties and love to cross-dress. I really enjoy your stories, especially because you are a woman. I really enjoy reading a story from the female perspective, especially about men like me who are sissy CDs. I would really get turned on if you did another chapter with Tom sucking a cock and getting fucked. That would be me !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice...

Well written, especially by someone in Lit with what I suppose is us english. Minor redundancies of off as off of, inconsistent lay for lie, shined instead of shone - if I recall. No BFD. enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Magnificant

I am a submissive man and this is beautifully told.

I will forward it to my Loving Dominant wife.

Thank you

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

I think this story is deliciously told and makes me happy for little Tommy - he's in for a ride he'll remember for the rest of his life. I hope Paula plcks up the ball and runs with it. Perhaps a little talk from the QueenBee?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I love the humiliation of a woman watching me masturbate. That is what recently happened with my assistant (a sexy busty 25 year old). She caught me watching porn after hours at the office and a few minutes later I pulled down my panties and was jerking off for her (my story about this has been submitted; hopefully being published soon).

She hasn't spanked me yet but I hope that will happen soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love to wear panties and would love to be dominated by a female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was in my office working when the door bell rang. I said sweetie can you answer that? Yes be right there. It was the hot tub man. We were having issues with it. She showed him the way. Later I heard him saying something. I got up to see what was going on. I looked out of the window and tub man was swinging a pair of my wife's panties on his finger. Saying I found the problem anyone want to claim them? My wife reached for them and he pulled away. She jumped again and this time he grabbed her and kissed her. She didn't resist. I stood staring for a few seconds and came back to reality. I ran through the door grabbed him by the hair jerked him around and hit him in the face. Blood flew and he stumbled backwards and fell in the pool. My wife said OMG what just happened? The SOB ended up being my wife's high-school boyfriend. I called the hot tub place and reported what happened and said that they could sue me for the bill but I would make sure that the word got around about the kind of employees they had. Never got a bill but they called saying we had 2 years free service and that guy was fired. We had some problems but we worked through them.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 1 year ago

Such a warm wonderful story. Thank you, i say with a semi-erect penis wishing you were my next-door neighbor.

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

i liked this little fantasy,, more women need to be sexually adventurous,,and their husbands would certainly be happier

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley8 months ago

Thanks for a good FLR Domme story.

Leroi123Leroi123about 2 months ago

Wonderful femdom! Looks like his panties were her clue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous