All Comments on 'Pauline French'

by CatMother

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatio7 months ago

Well, that answers a lot of burning question.

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

Priceless. Chaturbate would be a mere shadow of its former self if Pauline were to pass away, or (worse) run off with an accountant to a charming farmhouse surrounded by a white picket fence, have twins (mandatory in LW stories), and honor her marital vows for the rest of her days. It is to shudder.

maninconnmaninconn7 months ago

Cute take! Thanks for writing!

RobertaBobRobertaBob7 months ago

Oh, man! What's her number?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn37 months ago

This gave me a good laugh, thanks!

GamblnluckGamblnluck7 months ago

Enjoyed the tongue in cheek.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Genius!

Pauline rocks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

... afraid that the Anonymous comment posters would call him ..... Priceless :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I understand that this is meant to be satirical in good fun, but it seems a little mean-spirited toward JPB.

sem999sem9997 months ago

Funny.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where are the tags ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was very well done. Hysterical!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This proves there is nothing worth trying to read on a dreary overcast morning.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I see what you did there

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Way too much fun!

.

5 *****

BaggyUKBaggyUK7 months ago

Funny As fuck...I'd be very surprised if JPB was disappointed in this little tale. Thanks 4*

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly7 months ago

Funny as all get out. Space Station? LMAO

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight7 months ago

Not getting a response to a request is not the same being given permission. Bob probab3ly doesn't give a shit, but Ms French is his creation. We writers don't get a lot of praise or respect here, but this seems disrespectful to me. I may be the only one who feels this way.

Hooked1957Hooked19577 months ago

I'm with HDK on this. I don't recall JPB giving blanket approval for other writers to use his characters or his stories. If it was a passing reference, I guess I wouldn't have a problem, but this is way more than that. I would take a no response as not having permission. Just sayin'.

Hooked

GrandPaMGrandPaM7 months ago

"Crusty Minge magazine"!!??

I'm still chuckling over that thought.

Let me guess:

"Crusty MInge - the Journal for Cheated Upon Spouses and Wimpy Cucks the world over"?

Or, perhaps better...

change the Story Category name from "Loving Wives" to "Crusty Minges"?

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffrey7 months ago

Some good writing and humor, but you ripped off an iconic Bob character and also insulted him. Very poor form.

blackrandl1958blackrandl19587 months ago

Yeah, what HDK and Hooked said. JPB is very kind and approachable. He may or may not object, but it's his call if he allows people to play with his toys. Ask, and get, permission, or don't fucking do it. Randi.

TnicollTnicoll7 months ago

Sorry, but Pauline French is a creation of JPB’s and his “intellectual property.” You don’t get to use it without his permission.

Robby_DRobby_D7 months ago

Pauline French is JPB's gift to the world. I'm always glad to see her in a story, and I think that CatMother has done a fine job looking at her career as a slut wife. Now, if someone could do a workup of Clayton Mankey...

DazzyDDazzyD7 months ago

You did pay attention to all those stories.

RubiconXRubiconX7 months ago

😅😂🤣 My sides are still hurting! One of the funniest bits I’ve ever read here on Lit. Great send up. Thanks, and bravo!

KaeyoKaeyo7 months ago

Very funny stuff! You managed to successfully lampoon virtually every LW stereotype, including the “Brave Anons” posting vitriol.

Best line of the story? Obviously it has to be “… and had a guy standing there nervously fingering the trigger of a flame thrower that was pointed directly at me …”.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great fun!

green117green1177 months ago
Like HDK et al

I am not happy with appropriation of other peoples stuff... and I didn't like it when some of the bigger names here did it either.

Further, you went snarky at the authors here - while criticism is sometimes my gig, I do not comment on the reproductive organs of the author. Bad form, and poor taste.

About half of this one seemed to be new or interesting snark. It has the upside of reinforcing the dismay many of us have at seeing worn out plot points, but just pointing them out seems lazy - how about giving them a spin to give them new substance? But still - the name calling I can do without.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I haven't had this much fun reading an LW story in ages.

Well done.

10/5

CatMotherCatMother7 months agoAuthor

A verbatim copy of an email sent to the powers that be:

Good Evening. You just posted my story "Pauline French - The Interview" and there is a minority hue and cry regarding that I have disrespected the original author, Just Plain Bob, and/or the 'Pauline French' character. Although I am anything but thin-skinned WRT criticism, those making said criticisms are authors that I have respect for and while I do not completely agree, I also concede that they do have some valid points. Therefore, please take down said story at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

CatMother

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

JPB has become a bit of a celebrity and a public figure, and if there are no explicit copyright infringements then its a matter of judgement and manners. I believe there is an official method and procedure for getting inappropriate works pulled from the site. If this work disappears so be it. If this work perseveres then I guess the opinion and judgement of those who run the place is evident, and the cranky bitches can call themselves a whambulance; I suspect they have the number on speed dial.

\

I found the work to be moderately humorous. It was fun so hear Pauline throwing shade on authors who turn good loyal wives into Martian Slut Ray victims, and their short-dicked doofus husbands into Boy Sprouts who somehow win consolation women who are brilliant, beautiful and pass out in ecstasy after 5 inches of penetration. I suspect JPB is mildly diverted and not much threatened by this literary piracy. Thanks for the effort, and the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was purrrrfect. Quite funny.5 HDK, Hooked, and others need to relax. Satirizing a character and a style writing violates no copyright law. Don't be senile, grumpy, cucky dumbfucks.

CatHouseGuy20CatHouseGuy207 months ago

This was hilarious and well done. So much of the humor gets to the heart of so many ridiculous tropes and tales on this site and in sooooo many stories. My compliments to CatMother (no relation that I'm aware of).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hooked1957 and HDK and "LordGeoffrey" (pretentious much?) need to get over themselves. Satire is almost as old as writing itself, and this side-splittingly funny mock exposé of the genre is to be commended.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best I ever read in loving wives!

TechumsahTechumsah7 months ago

I thought it was humorous.

katibkatib7 months ago

More like this, please!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight7 months ago

Being called out by anonymous is like being smacked upside the head with a marshmallow.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Rare to see a post that upsets more noted authors than readers. It’s really good, but the authors made a good point.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful over the top use of sarcasm, ridicule, wit, exaggeration, but mostly truth about loving wives stories. A beautiful interview.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeur7 months ago

You identify yourself as "Cat Mother". Obviously, a female. Then in this story you identify as a male. Couldn't wrap my head around that and concentrate on the story. In your Bio you don't identify as either one. WTF?

dwhit48988dwhit489887 months ago

The story does not reflect the character of Pauline French as I seen in JPB stories. This woman is way too much of a slut.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

I did like it, it was funny, but it was also a bit disjointed. I gave it 4 stars, but I'm going to be very interested to hear what JPB has to say about where you took one of his favorite characters...

LOL !

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I didn't like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatMother@CatMother
A strange person telling strange tales from a strange time.