Pauline - Hallow Treats Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny trick-or-treaters and a monstrous surprise.
6.8k words
4
9.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains huge breasts, lactation, some reluctance and a little bit of furry.

First of two parts. I hope you enjoy and Happy Halloween!

*****

1 year ago...

***

"She's just down the road!" a bedsheet ghost pleaded.

"I wanna see Miss Pauline!" a princess chanted.

Their father sighed, "Well if it's what you two really want... but you have to walk back on your own, I'm not carrying either of you home!"

The trick-or-treaters cheered and sprinted down the long stretch of road. They approached Pauline's house, away from the rest of the town. Massive jack-o-lanterns smiled with wicked intent, challenging the trick-or-treaters to approach. They braved the scary faces and knocked on the door.

"Trick or treat!" came a unison chime.

The door opened to an immensely busty witch. Her breast size rivaled the jack-o-lantern's and her wide cleavage witch's cloak put her freckled milk tanks on full view. They eyed her tasty treats for only a moment before looking up to her wide smile, more concerned with the reward for approaching her doorstep.

"Wow, a spooky little ghost and a beautiful young princess!" Pauline bent over to meet their height, all three oblivious to the fantastic view of the short farmer's braless breasts.

Both trick-or-treaters giggled at her kind words, thanking her for the compliment. They held their candy bags out and Pauline took a moment to analyze what candy the nearest houses must have had.

"Ooo, what a bounty you two got! But that just means I have to spoil you even more!"

Pauline wasn't the perfect house to trick-or-treat location wise but if you could afford the short journey she always tried to make it worth while. Pauline felt like 'larger than expected' was a trope in her life, and she always made sure her visitors left with massive candy bars. She dropped two caramel-chocolate candy bars into their bags and held a finger up.

"Now you wait right here, you two must be starving after running all the way to my house! I have something else you'll enjoy!"

Pauline propped her door open before trotting to her kitchen. She returned to the door with three slices of pumpkin pie, greeted by their father finally catching up. Her pumpkin pie wasn't something rare among her community, and was often her second preferred currency for favors, but it was damn near the best pumpkin pie in all of RiverLake county.

"Happy Halloween Pauline!" Their father gave Pauline a bright smile, trying his best to keep eye contact as she bent down to give them their pie.

"Happy Halloween to you too! Do they have any nut allergies? Lactose intolerant? I don't see you or your family enough."

"No, they've had your pie before, it's half the reason why they run up here." The father giggled, watching the trick-or-treaters devour the pumpkin pie like rabid badgers.

"That's always good to hear. I'll get you another piece for your wife."

The father took two pieces of pie and began walking back down the road. He turned back to look at Pauline's house, fantasizing what getting his hands on her pumpkin pies would be like. She probably forgot his name, the way she spoke, but that just meant he felt safer thinking about her without any risk of accidentally cheating. When he looked back at the house however, she was still outside. He took a generous glance at her shaking muffin tops, quivering as she turned back and forth. Pauline's eyes surveyed the open field across from her farm and the road he walked upon.

"Are you ok Pauline? Drop something?"

"Oh no! Just... looking out for more trick-or-treaters, to know if I need to put my pie away. Have you seen anybody else around here? Should I be expecting more company?" she asked, staring intensely at the father.

He took a quick look around him, "I can't see anybody you can't. This was our last stop for the night since it's gotten so late so I'd say it's safe to put your pie away."

The trick-or-treaters whined at the information they'd be heading straight home, which the father countered was only fair since they just had some delicious pumpkin pie. The trio walked out of view, as Pauline continued to look around the dark country road. Not another visible soul in sight. She then opened her phone to an app one of her nephews had helped her configure, one linked to a set of cameras about the farm. She had always kept surveillance of the perimeter but as of recently she could see her entire farm from her phone. Nothing too suspicious, an occasional bush ruffled around the edges of the forest, and something...

Some vague shape moved in the field across Pauline's house. She moved to the window to look outside, but for some reason it had condensation fogging her view. Pauline was about to open the door and look outside when she realized how bad an idea that might be for tonight. Foggy window, something moving at the edge of her camera's view, it must have begun.

Believing herself quite clever, she decided to open the window instead of heading outside. When the foggy windowpane rose, she stuck her head out and squished the tops of her breasts against its base. With an assertive tone she called out to the vague shape, "Nice try ya heathens, I'm not coming outside tonight!"

She pulled away to close the window but in a flash of movement multiple sets of hands grabbed her breasts. She could not react fast enough to escape their pull and in an instant both of her breasts were yanked out the window. She grasped the situation and began to defy the grasp on her chest, pulling her witch-cloaked tits back inside against the strong pull, but more hands appeared around the frame and slammed the window down.

"Ouch, you fuckers! Let go!" she screamed at the hands.

Hands attached something to the windowpane and sill before they moved back. Whatever it was, it wouldn't budge and now the window was stuck in the tops of her breasts. She shook and bounced on the other side of the window, fighting to escape, but it was no use.

Her breasts were trapped outside.

As Pauline calmed down, understanding the futility of her efforts, people of all sorts of sizes came into the open space in front of the window. They wore frog masks and black clothes, many cloaked others in all black sweatshirts and sweatpants. One frog came jogging over to meet the rest, as he'd been distracting Pauline from a distance. He took control of the group, apparently their leader.

"You cheap fuckers, you got lucky I leaned out! Now let me go!"

The frog who jogged over pulled a small digital camera out of his cloak and two other frogs joined him to bring stand parts. Pauline groaned, hating her situation more and more with each passing moment. The leader was manipulating the camera, hitting some buttons and adjusting the zoom. He then gestured by grabbing the air and pulling it down.

The frogs closer to Pauline grabbed her cloak and pulled down. Underneath the cloak Pauline's super sized breasts swung free, the centers of her areolas covered by thick milk pads. The frogs were mesmerized by the swing of her breasts, almost naked and so jiggly and soft and defenseless! Frogs peeled the pads away to get an even better view of her milk tanks, staring for an even longer time at her fat, leaky nipples.

One of the frogs ran to their leader to grab some small objects and the rest of the frogs gathered close to her breasts. Pauline shouted louder when she saw the markers being uncapped, certain what their intentions were. She pulled away from the grabbing hands and wet marker tips but it was no use as writing carved into Pauline's tan freckled breasts. The frogs backed away to give the camera a good view of their handiwork: each breast had many small jokes and visuals around it like "witch cauldron", "trick or treat!" with an arrow towards one nipple, "help yourself" on the other. Images of cow faces and milk cartons were popular images on the squishy canvas of flesh.

"You think this is funny?! Cops are coming out!" Pauline tapped the window with her phone, but the frogs seemed to not be so worried, almost indifferent to the new information. They were too busy giggling at what they'd all written.

Then two taller frogs looked to the leader and pointed towards Pauline's nipples. The leader nodded and the taller frogs laid below each breast. Pauline squealed when they dug into her milky nipples, each raising their masks to suck on the captive breasts. Pauline's futile pulling came in spurts of strength but they only provided more pressurized milk streams into the hungry frogs' mouths. They had what she hoped would be their fill of her milk for the night. This left her breasts tingling from the irritating plastic masks rubbing across her areolas.

Unfortunately they seemed to have more prepared - two other frogs brought over buckets to rest under each breast along with tape and some vibrating beads. Her nipples were trapped between the beads with tape and the streams from her nipples raised in pressure. The leader brought everybody together right next to her breasts and raise three fingers. He counted down, two fingers one finger, then they all raised their legs.

What came next was a flurry of stomps. Pauline yelped at the frog's shoes jabbing her breast. Most of the frogs were at least a little conscious how hard a human kick was, but at least two of the frogs failed to hold back. She clenched her teeth whenever one of the more aggressive frogs sunk their leg into her breast. They all concluded in simply leaning into her breast foot first, squeezing her like a ripe lemon. Milk gushed like a gogurt out of her vibrating nipples, thick and creamy with a constant rate of high volume sprays.

The frogs finally let off, taking the vibrating beads off her nipples. The leader ran back to the camera and hit a button before returning front and center. Pauline looked over them, afraid of what they might do next, but all they meant to do was pose for a final picture. After the camera flashed, the leader went to check the picture and gave the group a thumbs up. The frogs celebrated, packed up all of their belongings and disappeared into the night.

Pauline was stuck, breasts covered in humiliating writing and shoe prints, milk coating the grass below. The police came by to help her out after taking some free drinks from the tap.

***

Present Day...

***

Happy faces marveled at the enormous pumpkins around Pauline's farm. There weren't too many left, but the late wave of pumpkin purchasers still had a fine selection to sort through. Conor walked around with other workers to help customers while Pauline manned the register at the gate. A familiar face carried an exceptionally large pumpkin up to the counter, aided by his sister. Neil was a recent officer in the county police force and an almost constantly pleasant presence.

"Good to see you take an interest in pumpkins Neil!" Pauline smiled.

"Salutations HEUGH- Pauline!" Neil cracked his back, "Not so much for me, sister here's brought her kids out for a country halloween experience and their uncle's gotta get'm the proper sized pumpkins."

"Yes," Neil's sister confirmed, "and these are quite large! Do you always have pumpkins this big?"

"Not always this big. She's sized up quite a bit since last season, huh?"

Neil raised his eyebrows at Pauline's massive chest behind the counter, covered by a stretchy orange sweater. She rolled her eyes at his flirty jab, but she still had a humored smile on her face.

"These pumpkins might be a little outside your price range, Neil."

"Oh so there's a price on those things?" Neil seemed intrigued by her comment.

"Neil!" his sister snapped.

"Na-wa- I'm just joking!"

"You are making her uncomfortable! Pick up on social cues! I'm so sorry," She turned to Pauline, "Could you please forgive my brother? He's always been a pervert."

"I mean..." Pauline felt awkward, "It was kinda clever, I hear those comments enough, not offended or anything. He can be a pervert sometimes with his justice boner, he's a good man."

"And as a good man he's going to make it up to you - how much for that one too?" Neil's sister pointed to a pumpkin almost identical in size to the one on the counter.

"Well we've gotta weigh'm, but-"

"He's buying."

"WHAT?" Neil's tone was half joking, half annoyed, "C'mon! Just a joke, Pauline got it! One pumpkin's bigger than we even need!"

"Well now both your nephews can make their own jack-o-lanterns."

Pauline weighed the pumpkins, giggling at Neil's mock discontent with having to spend twice as much on premium pumpkins. Neil and his sister left and Pauline turned to the next person in line. It was Conor.

"You take cash or card?"

"Why are you buying pumpkins? You already have the best around." Pauline swayed her chest and gave him a cheeky wink.

"Hehehe, you do have the best set. But it's closing time and you wanted to switch right before."

"Right yeah, Rory wanted to talk. You figure the last sales out and I'll walk around herding people out. Not a lot left."

They switched positions. Pauline called out a final warning for last minute purchases before calling Rory.

"Thank you for calling back! I know you must have been working." Rory chimed.

"Yeah, closing up. Watcha calling for?"

"Doing well as ever, especially since today is Halloween! That is in fact why I called, a last minute request-"

"I've already come to a couple parties, I wanna stay home for tonight and pass out candy! Besides Conor's going, you can ask him all about my personal life."

"If he is coming, then you should come too! Besides, is this really about passing out candy?"

Pauline's tone became agitated, her eyes narrow and frustrated, "If it wasn't, then I would go. I want to keep trick-or-treaters coming around."

"I really do not believe you staying home is healthy, you have nothing to prove to a couple of bored, horny teenagers."

Pauline let herself become even angrier, "I have a lot to prove, such as the fact that they aren't gonna get away with it this year! Goodbye and have a wonderful time at the party!"

Pauline shoved an angry finger into her phone and hung up. Somebody called her name a few feet away and she turned around in a breast-swinging whirlwind, "What?!"

Conor raised his hands in mocking defense, "Everybody's gone. You ok?"

She took a deep breath of the cool Fall air, "Rory reminded me that she thinks I should come to the party, and I reminded her I think I should stay here tonight."

"I always assumed it was just about trick-or-treaters, until Rory suggested otherwise-"

"You were listening to my call?"

"You had it on speaker phone, probably from your call earlier I'd guess."

Pauline groaned, "Ugh... If I tell you you can't side with Rory, alright? And you have to still go to the party. Otherwise I'm not telling you."

"You can't just control me like that!"

"Conor"

"Fine, I won't stay regardless of what y0u say. Lay it on me."

Pauline responded by walking towards the house, wishing her employees a happy Halloween. At the front porch was a simple black and white-striped shoebox. Pauline picked it up and brought it to the dining room table.

Conor sat down, "Does whatever you don't want to tell me have to do with that shoebox?"

Pauline opened the box and glared at the contents, "Yes, take a look for yourself."

She pushed the box towards Conor. Inside he saw various pictures of a very unhappy Pauline stuck in a window with sith lord frogs surrounding her. The more pictures he saw, the more aroused he got - they played rough with her tits and had some pretty hot shots of her milk.

"Had yourself a photoshoot, huh?"

"You can keep'm if you want. They look like good pictures, but they story behind them is important. Every year for the past four years, EVERY year, for whatever reason, this random-ass group of what I can only assume to be disturbed costume freaks fuck around with my tits."

Pauline left the room and returned with a folder of photos to show Conor, with past costumes and encounters with the abusive costume clan, "The paint or whatever they used to write my tits last year took half a week to wash out! I tell myself that, if I'm not here I'll disappoint trick-or-treaters or they'll just egg my house or something, but I want revenge and justice!"

"Why don't you just have a cop or somebody hide nearby and catch them?"

"Because they always think ahead, trap them or send them away the two times I tried. I would have caught them myself last year but I guess I didn't look close enough in my camera feed, to see them blending into the darkness around my window."

"Alright, I'll leave you to take these kids on I guess. You really don't want any help?"

"They might not come if you stay. That's worse than risking getting trapped again because it means they'll just do it next year."

Conor mulled the whole situation over for a moment. He agreed to let Pauline handle herself but she had to message him if she needed help. They met an agreement and both prepared for their own nights of Halloween fun.

***

Even though Pauline was adamant about staying home, Pauline and Conor wanted to match costumes in case they did go together. Both decided to keep things simple and they dressed in similar vampire outfits with red clothes and black highlights on some light pale makeup and subtly extended fangs. They looked pretty good in the mirror and Conor found the way her angular red dress complimented her soft curves.

Conor pulled Pauline close for a passionate kiss. They laughed in each other's locked lips, finding humor in navigating the artificial fangs. After a good smoochin Conor knelt down to motorboat her mammoth mams.

"Stop! You'll mess up my makeup, you know how much it took to cover these things!" She pushed his face out and stole some of the extra makeup from his face to recolor her breasts.

Conor chuckles at her efforts to reapply the makeups, "You just look so good!"

Pauline groaned, "Go see Rory, you can ruin my makeup when you get back."

She kissed him goodbye and watched him drive off.

Another wonderful night of Halloween passed with many friendly trick-or-treaters and red-faced parents. Pumpkin pie doesn't take a lot of non-powdered milk, but just enough to give it a sweeter flavor always did the trick for the town and compliments were something she received in wealth. In one lull of trick-or-treaters she decided to check on some of her cameras, content to see no intruders. Some anxiety tickled the back of her head but at this point in the night there might not even be a gang of trick-or-treaters out tonight.

Nearly half an hour passed. It seemed like trick-or-treaters had found their treasures for the night. She'd be preparing her home for the costume clad monsters by now but tonight seemed pretty empty. Taking a year off, huh? Maybe they just weren't feeling it?

A high-pitched voice caught Pauline's attention, "Anybody home?!"

She jumped and twisted her body, immediately on the defensive. Unfortunately her increasing bust was so heavy she'd lost balance. One milk-filled mountain of flesh squished against the wall, but she caught herself from falling over. Turned around she could see what appeared to be a wolf masked trick-or-treater. It was hard to see his face behind the mask but judging by his height he was either a short college-aged student or high schooler.

Pauline pushed herself off the wall and jiggled over to the door, "Yes! I haven't had any visitors recently, but that just means you'll probably get the last of my candy!"

She opened the door with pie and giant candy bars in hand but the wolf just stood there, arms crossed and shaking. She stepped further out the door to feel the air outside and the cold wind chilled her chest.

"Are you cold? Would you like to step inside for a moment?" Pauline asked.

12