Pauline - Hallow Treats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf nodded, now visibly shaking. Pauline backed up to let him inside but kept her eyes peeled for anybody walking in behind him. After he found a seat at her couch she closed the doors and took a quick visual sweep of her front yard. On closer inspection he wore all black under a wolf mask and what looked like a furry poncho and carried a long instrument case.

"You don't seem to have anybody with you, something wrong?"

"No! No..." The wolf's voice came, "I just wanted to come get some pumpkin pie, I always heard you had some of the best treats."

Pauline blushed and thanked him for his kind words, "Let me warm up some milk to go with this pumpkin pie here. Would you like that?"

The wolf nodded and she set to work. Pauline heard a very quiet clasp open, what she assumed was whatever case he'd brought, "You dressed as a musical wolf? I've seen werewolves but not many carry big musical cases."

The clasp sounded again, along with very faint footsteps, "I just use it to carry candy, and looking at what you just gave me I can't carry anymore. Thank you for the candy and pie!"

"You're very welcome." Pauline said, giving him a microwaved glass of milk.

Enjoying the warm couch, Pauline's mind drifted. She definitely heard footsteps for a moment, but he hadn't gotten up to attack her, did he set up a hidden camera or something? Another observation - he never took his mask off. She had a creeping feeling that he might be with her less than welcome Halloween visitors but he seemed polite and enjoyed the pumpkin pie all the same. Probably just keeping the mask on so he could stare at her chest, but she wanted to be certain.

"I don't recognize your voice, who are you again?"

The wolf paused for a moment before giving her the name Samual Clemens.

"Oh I don't believe we've met before! Could I see your face?"

He shook his head, "You're very nice but I'm not supposed to show my face to strangers."

The wolf stood up to leave but Pauline put herself between him and the door, "You're also not supposed to share your name, besides you've seen my face, you know where I live, you've heard of me, what's wrong with showing your face?"

She crossed her arms in triumph, planning for him to confirm her suspicions or confirm she had nothing to worry about. In a somewhat surprising variant of the former, he grabbed the front of her costume and yanked it down as hard as he could. Her bra and chest fell out of her top, and the rough pull alongside her weight sent her to the ground! The wolf took the opportunity to run out the door, the instrument case making a clatter of blunt noise.

Fortunately Pauline's increased bust caught her from falling too far, and she quickly ran after the wolf. She came close to catching him on the porch but he was just too fast. The wolf ran the opposite direction he came, but instead of following the road he disappeared into the forest around her house. She shook her fist and barked at the forest, "Stay the hell away from my house!"

She cursed herself retroactively for running outside for a moment, but nobody had been waiting right outside her door to pin her down. She guessed it was something to do with the long instrument case, with all the noise it made when he ran.

As Pauline looked for anything out of place inside, a voice cried out from the forest. She ran to the window to see the wolf running back towards her door. She rolled her sleeves up ready to give him a thrashing, but he barely made it out of the forest before tripping. She thought him clumsy for tripping but suddenly he was dragged back to the forest edge. The wolf masked man scrambled to catch some clump of grass to fight whatever was pulling him back, and pulled himself further from the forest.

But that's when it came out of the forest. The dark forest canopy kept the creature safe from the light, but it was partially exposed stepping forward. What looked like a gigantic gray wolf head glared down at the wolf mask with pure malice. The wolf head was connected to what looked like a furry shoulder, further connected to a massive gray coated arm grabbing the poor teen's leg. Another arm came out to assist the other and yanked the teen off the ground, sending him back into the forest and his instrument case straight into the air. His screams rose as the creature dragged him back into the forest. All that was left to commemorate the scene were torn chunks of grass and the instrument case bouncing off the ground.

Pauline scrambled to call 911. Either the costume hooligans had done a damn good job scaring her or she'd just witnessed something otherworldly. She explained to the operator that she had an emergency and was put through to Neil.

"Hey Pauline! What's the emergency? Those nasty brats messing with you again?"

"You need to get here right now."

"What?"

"It might be the trick-or-treaters from the past, I don't know, but I just watched one of them get dragged into the forest. It's probably those awful pranksters but I want you or somebody else here right now, he might actually be hurt."

Neil sighed on the other side of the line, "I'd never doubt your intelligence, but I think you're just spooked. I'll be over with my partner licketysplit, just hang tight."

Pauline's eyes were bloodshot from how intensely she watched the forest. The teenager, however old he was, seemed about average height if not a little skinny. Next to whatever the hell the gray wolf man thing was he seemed twice his height and muscular. She'd probably want something a little stronger than anti-animal spray to deal with him.

Fuck

Pauline stared at the mantle her rifle hung on, no rifle in sight. She took a moment to look around vicinity to see if it'd fallen or the wolf mask had touched it but a creeping horror came over her as she realized exactly where it had to be; the instrument case now looked suspiciously perfect for carrying her gun, and there was no doubt in her mind that he had to have taken the gun.

Her immediate response was panic but calm washed over her body. If he'd specifically taken her gun, then whatever plan they'd had involved something she might want to shoot. Maybe it was to make sure she didn't fend them off with bullets, but it also could have been in anticipation of her wanting to shoot something. The gray wolf probably wasn't really some mutant or supernatural monster and just something to scare her.

She checked the cameras to make sure her perimeter was safe and walked outside. She'd redressed herself and puffed her impossibly large breasts out even further, hands on her hips.

"Nice try you fucking assholes. I called the cops this time, so you better come out before they start searching the forest!"

Pauline squinted at the forest. Nobody obvious at the forest edge, just a few broken branches where the creature appeared. She chose to walk closer, hearing some faint noise.

"Seriously not in the mood, especially if you stole my fucking gun! If you pop out when I'm at the case," Pauline grabbed a rock off the ground, "You'll regret it!"

She finally arrived at the instrument case. She stepped over it and took a look into the forest. Nobody seemed brave enough to attack her when she weld the almighty rock. Stepping back to keep her eyes on the forest, she opened the case. Inside was her rifle, a true relief, but next to it was a walkie talkie.

She took the items and started walking back to her house. The radio was off, so she flipped it back on to see if she could catch any hidden messages.

"Buddy's back on the air! Don't come back into the forest! Repeat don't come back! Over."

The message was ominous, but the voice came from Denise's older son. Realizing whatever the hell was happening year after year involved him pissed her off.

"Buddy's NOT back on the air. Over."

She heard a lot of angry discussion on the other side, all by vaguely familiar teen voices. It was strange that they'd chosen to broadcast their talk, as it certainly wasn't meant for her to hear.

"Fucking cow tit's on the line"

"She got Buddy?"

"I thought I heard him scream, that must have been him getting caught by Paula not that thing."

"I can still hear you, oVeR." Pauline chimed in with a mocking tone.

The signal cut. She didn't know what was going on but she interpreted that something wasn't going according to plan, and now that she knew at least one of the culprits, she decided sharing some information with them would be helpful.

"Also I didn't catch 'Buddy' if that's the little jerk who tried to steal my rifle, one with a trumpet case or something."

The older brother responded, "You didn't? You see where he went?"

"Quit fucking with me, I saw you guys drag him back into the woods."

The line went silent for a bit, before another member of the radio party jumped in. She had a desperate whisper, "Call them cops, we need sum backup! Some'ns out here..."

Pauline was almost back to her house, but she'd slowed down to talk to the radio, "I did call the cops. What you mean 'some'ns out here'?"

The radio crackled back but the only audible noise was a flurry of shrieking mid-puberty voices. The radio cut, but far away she could hear the source of the voices in the woods. Following their screams was a deafening howl that sent Pauline back inside. She laid with her back to the door, heart pounding against her breasts.

She called into the radio to no avail, whoever had the radio must have lost it. Then she looked at her rifle; Neil would be out there soon, but he wasn't there yet and the teens were in trouble. Assholes or not, they were part of her community and she'd be damned if some big bad wolf killed them before she could get help.

Pauline walked back out the door with a flashlight and her rifle, sparing no time to change out of her costume. On her door was a note,

"Head to the woods

-Pauline"

***

The woods had been dead quiet except for the occasional, vague animal noise. Pauline had been following broken branches and what looked like twinkly gray fur for what felt like an hour. Her phone disagreed, but that didn't ease the tension in her stomach. The radio was silent her whole trip and she was beginning to grow nervous from the lack of communication. If she died she at least wanted somebody to know what the hell was going on.

Rory's voice came through her phone among the party noises, "-agh hi hey! Give me a moment, Pauline is calling!"

"You drunk?"

"Not yet, but I was about to be. Why are you calling? Is Conor not picking up?"

"No, I wanted to call you. I wanted to ask a question."

"Shoot"

"Ok, I need to give some background..." Pauline's voice lowered. She'd just stumbled upon a walkie talkie next to a broken tree. Claw marks riddled the trunk and some blood shined from a crack in the treetops.

"Go on..."

"Right right, uh... so the evil little runts visited today, and one of them came into my house and then ran into the woods and then some giant gray wolf thing came out and grabbed him and he dropped a radio and I called it and I talked to a group of them and then I think they might have been attacked-"

"Slow down!" Rory commanded, "You sound like you're about to have a panic attack."

"Sorry, but that was it basically. I wanted to know if AgriCarrier might have made some sort of giant versions of the dogs, or something, maybe seen something else out in the woods? Does a giant gray wolf with arms and opposable thumbs that can grab humans sound familiar?"

"Like some hulk of a man in a costume?"

"NO, he was HUGE! And... if you don't know that's fine, just know that it's probably nothing."

"No I don't know what it could be, but be careful if there's some lunatic attacking people!"

Pauline hung up. She felt better having talked to Rory, but she was approaching a strange cave poking out of the ground. It was a slight raise off the ground leading to some dark abyss. She pointed her flashlight inside and barely anything caught the light. She would have walked right by but the mouth of the cave was dotted with what had to be blood.

Pauline gave a meek call, "H-hello? Happy Halloween? Anybody?"

She heard a slight rumble from the cave, followed by a terrible growl. Pauline backed up and raised her gun, using some of her costume to wrap the flashlight under the gun. Out came a familiar gray face rushing towards Pauline.

The creature moved out into the dark forest, spottily lit by moonlight beams. He certainly looked like a wolf, but much larger with more muscle and strange front paws. They looked like arms and hands as she'd seen before, but now she could see his strong hind legs and jagged furry tail. His massive wolf head glared at her, blood trickling down the sides of his mouth.

Pauline had been observing this monster with curiosity, but seeing the blood snapped her out of it. This thing had hurt somebody, and it would hurt her too.

Her rifle raised to aim at his head and fired. The beast flinched and yelped in response, but stayed up. Pauline and the creature observed the small flow of blood from the wolf's ear, and the wolf looked back at her with squinted eyes. As he moved forward she shot another round into his body, hitting his right shoulder. The wolf staggered a bit but rebound with a vengeance. Before Pauline could aim again the wolf pounced on her.

Pauline screamed, but the wolf drowned her out with a primal roar. He'd pinned her entire torso with one paw and sunk his other into her right breast. She struggled to get free, but the creature's grasp was unmeasurable. Her torso hurt a little under the weight but her soft breast felt like a car was resting a tire on it. She looked to her breast and saw milk hosing down a nearby shrub. The creature moved off her breast and torso but only to move into a killing position; it held her head against the ground and raised a terrible claw far above his head. Pauline closed her eyes shedding tears of fear, curious if she'd ever be found.

Then she stayed alive.

She just wasn't dead yet.

She opened an eye to look at why she wasn't dead yet, but some liquid dripped right into her eye. She wiped her eye and looked at her hand. The dripping was white, which was confusing until she looked up to the wolf; he was licking his paw, stopping to look at it and sniff around. The wolf and Pauline looked between the paw and her breast, realizing his weight had soaked his own paw in milk.

The wolf released Pauline's neck, sliding it's paw downwards and ripping her costume and bra off. She scrambled to get to her feet but the wolf grabbed her breast, holding it in the air. Her costume still covered it but her bra had slipped off underneath. The wolf squeezed her fat tit in it's hand, taking a constant series of milk blasts to the face. The saliva dripping down it's chin made Pauline even more terrified, scared he'd eat her alive starting with her fatty parts.

The creature bit down on her chest and Pauline clenched hard. His bite was powerful and he moved her fat around like he was testing a chew toy. Then the wolf bit even harder and pulled up. It felt like he was trying to rip her breast off, but his head only pulled hard enough to stretch her flesh. The creature took in some heavy gulps, keeping her breast trapped but intact.

The creature's eyes looked glazed over, before slowly closing. It suckled hard, but after her adrenaline started burning out Pauline understood she'd survive for now. He had a bountiful meal and he planned to enjoy it. His tight clamp lightened to a gentle nursing hold, his giant tongue slapping her captured nipple around.

The creature seemed to be making happy noises, like cat purrs but much more grumbly. Pauline was happy to see the beast was calmed, but she didn't understand this rocking motion he'd begun. She looked around her breast and saw it's giant dick rubbing against her belly. It looked very human, and it made Pauline uncomfortable with how much the creature must have been enjoying her milk. The dick only grew longer and harder and eventually it rubbed against the inner side of her held breast.

All of a sudden the creature grabbed her other breast and mashed it against the other, wrapped around it's penis. Pauline watched in disbelief as the monster masturbated with her breasts, each doughy asteroid streaming milk above the frantic humping. He force went unlubricated and roughed up her plump tanks. Right as the wolf's fury devolved into a jittery mess it howled to the great bright moon above. Pauline shielded her face from the explosive blasts firing in front of her face, but the smell was intoxicating. After the wolf finished, it toppled to its side, still dripping onto the ground.

It felt a little bizarre, but after being used by the mutt she at least deserved to know what he taste like. She crawled over to his dick and used her finger to dab some out of his massive urethra. It didn't taste very good, but it did have an interesting taste. She wondered what he'd been eating, until she realized he might have eaten the teens-

"Fuck!" She yelled out.

Gun drawn she hopped over to the mouth of the cave, calling into the abyss for Denise's children, Buddy, anybody who might have been out there. Above her a flash of light came down to take her attention. She aimed with a defensive gunpoint threat but lowered her gun as soon as she saw who it was. Above in the trees were multiple wolf-masked teens, but a few weren't masked, revealing some familiar young adult faces. Each teen had some scratch marks here and there, but nothing too bad for most. With them were two cameras, one in the hand of who she believed to be Buddy, who had a large wound across his leg.

"At least y'all survived. You really gonna take pictures?"

"Yeah," a girl replied, "gotta make sure everybody knows what happened here."

Pauline raised her gun again, "Well that'll make a few of us hopefully!"

***

Neil met the group in the forest, awestruck by the behemoth on the ground. He knew Pauline's troubles with Halloween visitors and immediately took the teens in for questioning, partially about their past crimes, partially about the wolf. The wolf creature had actually been stock-piling a mass of the group in the cave, but some escaped and helped their more damaged party members escape to trees. When Pauline had radioed back, the group had been hidden in the trees but alerted the beast with the call.

Pest control took the creature in, but apparently it died on the way over. Retroactively Rory suggested the creature probably had something to do with AgriCarrier and died to being poisoned by her milk. Unfortunately the creature's death and no files in the now transparent AgriCarrier project files would make it hard to pinpoint exactly what the fuck it was.

Something to consider another day.

12