Pauline - Hallow Treats Ch. 02

Story Info
Second monstrous surprise leads to well milked mams.
5.6k words
4.33
6.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains huge breasts, lactation, some reluctance and a little bit of furry.

Second part: a requested story for Halloween that extended further than expected - not exactly how I'd usually tell a story, but I hope taking some time on this second part makes the whole story better!

*****

Pauline ended her call with Rory and laid back on her bed. She was naked waist-up with Conor sitting at a chair next to her enormous breast.

"No clue, huh?" Conor asked. He was staring at her exposed breast, making intent inspections of her flesh.

"No clue. She says it makes sense if drinking my milk seemed to kill it, that AgriCarrier had something to do with the monster, but there's no record she'd ever seen of a super mutant dog thing."

She turned to look at Conor, who was still glued to her breast. She sighed, "Are you horny or disgusted?"

"I'm not disgusted for certain," He said rolling her breast over itself, pointing her nipple upwards, "But this looks like something we should run to the emergency room for."

Pauline looked at her breast. The creature's canines had gouged four holes in her stretchy areola and Conor had been inspecting the wounds. They hadn't bled very much, but he really wanted Pauline to get the bite checked out for an infection. He argued she'd do the same if a wild dog bit her, why not a wild monster dog.

Conor made Pauline cloth herself and hop in his car. When the police said they'd leave them alone to recover for questioning tomorrow, she made her mind up to lay down for the night. Conor had the best intentions, but she wasn't put in a good mood being taken to the emergency room.

When they arrived, she received many stares but far more smiling, familiar faces greeting her. Everybody was asking what could have happened but Pauline said it was a private emergency to figure out and to watch the news in the near future - something insane happened last night.

The desk nurse only needed a half-flash of her bite to send her to a room. Conor and Pauline took some time to catch up on the insanity while a doctor took a very close look at the four holes in Pauline's breasts.

Conor cringed when Pauline explained how she 'fought off' the creature, "That sounds disgusting! The wolf led into it though?"

"Yes! Oh god, I didn't go out looking to fuck the furball, I tried shooting it first! But thankfully when he took me down, he got some milk on his meaty claws, and at that point I couldn't do much to stop him from drinking my tank dry. Still got a lot left, but he drank A LOT of milk before letting me go. Before that though, he got to squeeze my tits around his-"

"MAY I ASK YOU TO REFRAIN?" The doctor flashed Pauline a pale scowl.

Pauline blushed, "Sorry doc, how do I look?"

He stood and wrote something down in a notepad, "No infection at the moment, and hopefully some over-the-counter pills will keep it that way. I've treated you since you were in high school, your upper body can take a hit. It might take a week but growing isn't something your breasts struggle to do."

He moved to his desk and returned with some cotton swabs. Without warning he stuck one deep in one of the bite wounds, "Now I'll get-"

Pauline yelped. Conor saw milk splurt at the doctor, who jumped back. The doctor wiped himself off and grabbed a dry cotton swab, moving very slowly. Pauline looked away with a bright red face, but his careful touch was tolerable.

"I'll get back to you tonight if I pick up anything you might have gotten. I'd have you wait but I believe you'll be alright, I have a number of patients who aren't as resilient as yourself."

Conor and Pauline thanked the doctor and left with a basic prescription. They were nearly out when something caught Pauline's eye. She tugged Conor to back up and look in one of the rooms. Inside a particularly unwell young man was mauling a large tray of fast food.

"Huh, strange." Conor commented, moving to continue his walk to the front.

Pauline caught him, "Especially strange because that's one of the teens who's been invading my house each Halloween! He should be down at the police station. Let me go say hi for a second."

Conor tried to pull Pauline back, afraid she'd antagonize somebody who was currently in an emergency room. They walked in and the teen's eyes widened, but he opted to continue eating versus verbally acknowledge Pauline.

"Fancy seeing you here. I thought you'd be with Neil, Buddy." Pauline crossed her arms.

"Well-" Buddy continued eating, "I don't know if you remember but I got a pretty bad scratch on my leg-" he stuffed his face with one hand and pointed to his leg with the other. It didn't have a cast, but it was wrapped up tight, "So they sent me here. You come to check out the bite on your..."

Pauline gestured to her drained breast, "Yes, and I'll be fine... so it got your leg pretty good huh?"

The situation's strange nature was beginning to sink in. Pauline and Buddy had both been injured, and even if she thought Buddy deserved justice maybe saying he should be in jail was a little harsh in his current state.

Buddy took a minute to finish his food off before responding, "Yeah he got me good but it's apparently healing really quickly. They said my leg should be fine by the end of the night, but they wanted to keep me here because it was surprising how quickly I was regenerating. My body's red and itchy all over and I'm constantly hungry so they're worried something else might be happening."

A presence stood behind the couple at the door; a nurse held even more food alongside some strange pills. She politely kicked Conor and Pauline out and they wished Buddy a swift return to full health.

Back home, Pauline took her pills and laid in bed again. Conor rested next to her, looking at her bitten breast again.

"Now I know you're just staring at my boobs."

"Of course I am. You seem pretty sensitive, especially when you fucking- you just gushed all over your doctor!"

"Shut up!" She took a pillow and beat Conor over the head, "I bet you wish I'd shot you with milk, even though I do all the time."

"I was just thinking about that..."

Conor moved his lips right up to her nipple. He traced it with his tongue, stopping to suck on her Montgomery glands. He brought his tongue over to the bite marks and tickled the edge. Pauline gasped as milk began to trickle out, but she began frantically tapping his head

"Not there!" She squeaked out, "It hurts."

"Damn, I thought that'd be a gold mine for milk."

"Milk comes out because the bite was deep, you're touching some nerves I've never had touched."

"Alright... maybe we can focus on something else..."

He hand walked over to her body, dragging his fingertips along her chest. His fingers trailed to her pants, tugging downwards. She shimmed her clothes off and spread her legs wide, ready for attention. Conor undid his pants, already erect. He pushed in deep at first, but didn't move for a moment.

"You were pretty brave, fighting that monster. I think a proper reward would be another monster?"

Pauline smiled down at his dick, full inserted, "I like that reward."

Conor grabbed her by the ass and used his grip to thrust in hard. Pauline pulled him close to moan into his chest, reciprocating some resistance to his pounding. It felt wonderful, but she still liked having her breast played with and her left breast still needed to be milked.

Pauline tried rolling her doughy milk tank closer, but Conor took control and pulled it onto her chest. She licked and chewed around the edge of her own areola, anticipating Conor to take the main course of her nipple. But he took the opposite edge of her areola and pulled against her nibbling. Her free nipple made a fancy milk fountain display between both sweaty bodies. He was teasing her breast, so much that she couldn't help herself. If he wasn't going to suck it, she'd milk herself. She suckled her breast hard, trying to feast her canines on the pressure points around. The nipple itself had grown larger as of late however, and her cheeks were taking the brunt of some thick milk streams. She looked to Conor's face to see him smiling down at her with a knowing grin.

"Looks tasty." Conor said.

"It is, I wish you'd try some!" She let go and pushed the flesh up as an offering. Her expression was agitated and playful

Conor let go of her body and grabbed her breast by the edges of her breasts. He sunk his arms into her soft chest and face into her nipple. He couldn't take her full letdown nowadays but his jaws kept tight around her pressure points. As Conor focused on milking her tit Pauline put more effort towards escalating to the climax. She wrapped her arms and legs around his back and rammed his body into hers.

The torrenting breast slid to the side as Conor let go. He grunted through gritted teeth before letting out a roaring howl. Pauline yanked his face into hers, clacking for a moment before finding locked lips. They moaned into each other's mouths and found an explosive conclusion to their workout.

Conor laid on her bitten breast, making himself a comfy pillow and mattress from her doughy body. Pauline laid flat on her back and chuckled.

"You did that on purpose!" She laughed.

"Oh, you noticed my howl? You into that?"

"Shut up!"

Pauline gave him a playful shove, rolling him over her breast. She felt milk leak out as Conor's weight shifted, and judging by where his eyes pointed he must have noticed too. He pulled her breast to point at his face.

"I get milk everywhere again?"

"When don't you?"

Pauline turned to walk off the bed to look at her phone. She'd received a missed call from the doctor and Neil, strange to see. She called Neil first.

"I need you to come to the urgent care asap! Bring a few gallons of milk!" Neil's voice sounded stressed.

Not the message she'd been expecting, "Sure I'll come down if you need me, but why the milk?"

In the background she heard a scream and some gunfire. Neil said something else but it was drowned out by an inhumane shriek. Neil shouted "BRING SOME MILK NOW!" and hang up.

***

Conor broke a few speed limits on the short journey to the station, but the mandate from a cop probably justified it. They'd taken extra long to stop at a gas station, grabbing two gallons of milk.

"We had plenty at home, you know. You didn't even need to bring gallons of it, you've got literal tanks of it."

Pauline would have taken this as a joke but Conor seemed serious. Not that it was a bad idea, but in Pauline's mind, "He asked for milk and I don't want to bring the 'wrong brand' for whatever they need it for."

They arrived back at the urgent care. An empty police car was parked right outside, but looking through the windows there weren't any people around the front desk. Conor led the way up to the desk, taking cautious looks around the hallways leading to the care rooms. Nobody was visible but a quiet growling came from some distant room inside.

Pauline stepped into the hall with the gallon of milk, squeezing it in her cleavage. She called out down the hall, saying she brought milk for Neil. There weren't any reactions at first, but very slowly her doctor's head popped out of a room at the end of the hall.

Pauline smiled, "Hey Doc!-"

"Shh!" The doctor's eyes bulged in his head, showing a spike in his stress levels. Pauline and Conor were confused but more than curious they were scared of whatever the doctor had to be afraid of. They both realized he was hiding from something and Pauline dragged Conor into a nearby room.

There her doctor took cautious looks to the left and right before motioning them to run over. Conor took the lead and ran over, checking to make sure the coast was clear. Neither Conor nor the doctor could see anything and called over to Pauline. She started jogging over but her convenient milk holders dropped the gallon jug on the ground. Each person shuddered, the doctor more so than Pauline or Conor combined: the milk didn't explode, but the sound it made hitting her legs and the ground were deafening in the silence.

Something from behind a corner to the right of the hall turned its ugly head to look at the scared farm girl, the audible source of the growling. She didn't get the best look at it but she saw enough to know what it reminded her of: the massive wolf from earlier.

Pauline scooped up the gallon jug and sprinted to the nearest room. Her breasts flailed back and forth with great inertia, rustling her top loose. She slowed down in the room, trying to reposition her clothing, but the sound of rapid scraping against the ground pushed her onwards. She'd known she could outrun the creature, so her plan was to find a room to hide in. Her eyes surveyed the empty room, a medical green curtain surrounding a table in the room of doctor's tools. She considered hiding here, but the flaw in trying to hide from some dog-like creature with what she assumed to be a strong sense of smell made her look around a bit longer.

It was oddly small, especially for a hospital, but closer to the ceiling, there was a rectangular window. Pauline glanced between her heathing chest and the window, uncertain whether she even had that option available, but hiding wouldn't do her much good. She threw a chair beneath her escape hatch and brought a microscope with her to the wall. The microscope rose a short distance above her head before she crashed it against the window with a sharp crackle. The window shattered almost completely, a surprise to Pauline but she guessed it just wasn't something the town cared to have reinforced with how small it was. Now that her exit was made, she had to consider what orientation would be most efficient for pushing herself through.

A quick bark and a skidding set of claws redirected her attention. Right outside the doorway was a great brown wolf. It looked quite like the gray wolf, but even for it's huge size the gray wolf dwarfed this little monster. Even with a shorter size, it's piercing yellow eyes sent fear coursing through Pauline's veins. The beast howled a second bark at her before running into the room.

Retrospectively Pauline was certain she pulled something in her thighs pulling this feat of acrobatics; fight or flight took over and Pauline yanked herself up by the window frame before sending a hard kick through the lost pane. Her small, backwards body threaded the needle feet first and she launched herself like a shotput nearly the entire way outside. It wasn't a surprise, but terror shot from her breasts as they caught on the sides of the window. Some of the stubborn glass cut her clothes, digging into her soft flesh. After a moment of reassessment, it seemed the glass hadn't cut her own breasts besides a few shallow scrapes.

A massive crash came from the other side of the wall - she heard the chair shatter and the monster cry out. It hadn't planned for her strange proportions to hold such athletic zest and aimed for the chair. That had to have given Pauline time to pull herself out the window she thought. Hanging by her planetoid milk tanks, she walked up the wall to push off with better leverage. Her breasts compressed, a little discomforting against the glass bits, but those broke away as her chest pulled out. Inch by inch she came closer and closer to freedom-

Pauline felt extreme, unrestrained pain in her wounded breast.

As close as she'd come to freedom, a terrible claw ripped it away. The beast had a hand in her soft breast and worst of all had it's sharp claws found leverage in the bite marks. Pauline gritted her teeth and held her onto the window cill, forced to let the creature take control of her body. The hand had a crushing grip that her stretchy fat could only endure so much of and it was pulling her back inside. She was half way through when another hand grabbed the bulk of her flabby boob. In an instant she was thrown onto the medical table, breast trapped. Milk had coated much of the wolf and even the curtains, presumably forced out from his tough grip.

The worst outcomes ran through her head, staring the creature in the face. As those thoughts ran through her head, she realized it wasn't looking at her own face... but at it's own hands. Pauline's adrenaline began to plummet as her hopes for survival rose; the last creature just wanted some milk, a quickie, and then it almost immediately died from what she heard. The fear of death wasn't necessary here. Just the fear of the creature's claws tearing her breast apart.

It wasn't as strong a grip as before, but the wolf's curious face inches from her wounded breast wasn't pleasent. His claws in her meaty teat were tough to endure but it's awful breath and wet nose poking her stung. The wolf then stood tall above her, pulling her breast high and exploring with his nose. She now knew it was infact a he, seeing it stand up.

She rolled her eyes at his dick. Great, this is gonna go EXACTLY like earlier tonight. Just as she thought this, an incredibly discomforting sensation wrapped her captive breast - the wolf had bit into her breast to suck milk out, but this time he'd removed his claws to suck out of the widened bite wounds. The gray wolf's bite was more of a cut through her squishy skin than any deep meat, but Pauline shuddered feeling the strange sensation of milk flowing through new parts of her body. It was kind of sexual... but more extremely strange... then she felt the wolf's tongue flicker around.

It only dug in occasionally, but his tongue would regularly dart at the holes. Each time it felt like he was suckling at a funny bone in her boob and she writhed in response. Too strange to point towards pleasure or pain, but she certainly didn't want the wolf to continue.

Just as the thought crossed her mind the beast let go and roared into the ceiling. After which he bent down to the ground, breathing hard. Again her milk must have had some effect on him like the other creature, like the mutts from months ago.

With a moment to consider she thought hard about what must have happened - this monster must have been Buddy or whoever from before, right? Either a new wolf ran in, or Buddy's quick recovery was something like a werewolf infection right? No! Of course not, what?! That was actually the least logical thought process, werewolves might seem real tonight but whatever this thing was had to have been built by AgriCarrier or one of their mistakes or something, not some supernatural fiend of the night.

Pauline recollected herself and considered how safe it would be to run now. He seemed subdued for the moment so-

The shade rose like a jack-in-the-box, popping up and scaring Pauline out of her senses. The next sensation she felt was the beast's hand-like claw sandwiching her against the examination table. She desperately pulled one of her breasts forward as another offering, but the claw fell to her pants.

In an instant the creature tore through the rest of her clothes, leaving her in the scraps of her garments. Pauline's eyes grew wide in fear, uncertain what the hell this thing wanted now. Her body tensed to defend her now cool thighs and exposed pussy, but large hands pried them apart with ease.

At this point she looked between her legs to see why the hell he'd want her naked. The obvious answer twitched and repositioned itself every moment; unlike the last creature, this one didn't want to fuck her tits!

Pauline screamed for help and pulled away from the furry bastard but no amount of flailing could overpower his muscular form. He grabbed her by the pelvis with a massive paw and pulled her lips and clit right against his tip and the wolf just left her trapped.

Anxiety filled Pauline in that moment, would he really do it? Would he fit, even a little? A lot? Why was he waiting!

"Agh-ugh!" two sounds escaped Pauline's mouth. The fist was in response to the wolf pushing the tip of his unsettling human dick against her entrance... the second when he forced himself inside. She fit the tip alright, whether she was ever built to or not would never be understood.

12