Pauline - Hallow Treats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline clenched hard at first, but when it became clear he wasn't stopping his entry, she loosened her body to accept the inevitable. A muscular squelching noise shuddered throughout the room, the poor farmer's body adjusting to the invader. Shivers wrapped Pauline with each press further, until the majority of the monster's monster had disappeared.

Be it mercy or simply recognizing his limits, the beast pulled back. Pauline exhaled while her insides tried pushing themselves back in order, but only right before slamming back in! Pauline let out a soft "oh!" and shed a tear as the beast tore back into her uterus. He poked parts of her body that she knew normal lengths shouldn't reach and it made her instinctually pull herself away. Sadly, she couldn't escape the tight grip and had to take even more punishment.

The beast didn't pay much attention to Pauline's adverse reactions though, it seemed quite intent watching her body shake, massive leaking tits leaking off the sides of the table. And make them shake he would; deaf to her reluctance, he fucked her silly. Ever thrust made him grow larger, making her shake more, making him touch more of her, making him grow even larger. The cycle went by like a blur in the beast's head for a while until he involuntarily clenched his testicles.

He had some powerful fucking nuts. Each explosive blast had backwash - the wolf's thighs were splattered by his own juices. The beast shuddered up to the final blast, teetering by the side of Pauline's table. After pulling out, the wolf laid on his side, apathetic to the rest of the world. After such a strong release, however, he realized he was extremely thirsty, visible from it's rough panting. The wolf stood, certain where he could find a solution to his problem. He looked over at the massive, milk-filed udders he'd previously abused, prepared to grab a handful of her body.

Before he did, he noticed the face of the woman on the table. Her genitals looked a bit bruised... inside and out... but below light tears was a silly little expression. Her high, freckled cheeks opened wide with a tongue-lolling smile, panting as hard as he did. This confused him, but he guessed Pauline enjoyed it well enough.

At that moment he realized he was having complete thoughts.

What?

Taking a moment to interpret his situation, the wolf back upped and looked over himself. It wasn't like he hadn't been aware of what he'd just done to what he originally guessed would have been a destroyed Pauline, but he was now connecting that what he'd done was bad, that what he'd done probably hurt her. He looked around the room, a bit confused as to what was happening. Did whatever fit of rage he'd had start to wear off? Was this just some post-nut clarity? He knew about that concept, and remembering that he'd heard it from his older brother long ago, he also remembered that he was supposed to be a human boy, not so young anymore, but at least a young man.

In his moment of clarity he realized he probably needed to start making good decisions while he could. He tried moving a hand to try and help Pauline but he decided it would be best to just let her rest. He turned to look around the room, but the moment he turned, three separate piercing pains dotted his body. He didn't feel pain for very long, but now he was rapidly losing any sense of feeling.

"Oh my god that fucking worked." A vaguely familiar voice said.

"We should have done something sooner! She's-"

"She'll be ok! I think! Just leave, I don't think you should see her like this right now."

***

Buddy's head hurt a lot. Like a lot a lot. More than most things had ever hurt, like getting-kicked-in-the-balls-would-have-at-least-been-quick a lot. Fighting that pain in his head was a throbbing pleasure in his lack of pants. He had some chub it seemed, but there were more pressing feelings around his body.

He was strapped to an emergency room bed, wearing a patient gown that let his body "air out". He wasn't alone in the room though, a bed across from him was occupied by what had now become a somewhat familiar face; Pauline sat up in a similar patient gown, but much larger, to account for the massive mammaries resting at her sides on the bed. Her eyes were narrowed in on him.

"Hey Buddy, how're you feeling?" her tone was accusatory and cautious.

"My head feels awful, what's going on?" He began to look around the room, looking for clues as to what happened.

"You remember anything about after Halloween?"

"I spent it waiting for my leg to heal up."

Pauline narrowed her eyes even more, leaning over to get her face slightly closer from across the room, "...that's all?"

At this point he made an effort to try and remember, "I... think I had a pretty weird dream..."

"Did it involve a lotta fur and milk?"

That sparked his entire memory. At first his brain had been repressing the thoughts, but hearing Pauline mention fur and milk together brought the past reality to light; at some point in the night, he'd started fading in and out of consciousness, looking at moments of absolute carnage. He didn't actually catch anyone, but he'd remembered hunting for people in the hospital. Including Pauline...

"I remember now! I, uh... oh no..." Buddy's face grew very red, unable to look Pauline in the eyes. She stared at him until he spoke again, "...I wasn't in control of what I did, and I made some bad choices as whatever the heck I was-"

"Damn straight you did!" Pauline interrupted, "Thanks to you I needed a hospital bed."

"I'm sorry! Did I tear your chest up? I'm so sorry, but the thing I was, it was just so hungry and you were available. I'm sorry."

Pauline chuckled, "Oh my tits are fine. But..."

She stood up with her arms, reaching down to catch herself on an old lady walker. It looked ridiculous with Pauline, both with her very young age and the milk-filled meat balloons shaking against it. She reached his bed and whipped his gown up.

"That did the damage."

They both looked at his half-erection, an echo of his gargantuan size from the past. It wasn't as girthy, but nearly as large as it was Halloween night.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Pauline! And I don't just mean about when I was a big freaking furball, just all of Halloween. We were dicks and what we did was wrong."

That comment caught Pauline off guard for a moment, but after hearing this she regained her composure and glared him down. He didn't know what to do, and in a desperate attempt to understand her mentality asked her flat out, "What are you thinking about? Can you forgive me?"

She gave a multi-second sigh, maintaining her glare, "I know you probably realize it was wrong now, but you're still on my shit list you little asshole. Every interaction I've had with you has involved sexual assault, say for when I saw you injured in the hospital. I guess twice now, seeing you here."

Buddy wilted, letting a tear fall from his face. Pauline couldn't help but give him a sympathetic sigh, feeling bad for being so harsh on him. He was probably going through a lot now, and shenow knew he was just a retarded little highschool graduate trying to have fun with friends. Knowing some of the people he attacked her with over the Halloweens, she imagined Denise's sons might have had more to do with the events than him.

Pauline put the ol' rocker off to the side and pulled herself onto his bed. She was visibly fighting gravity, hanging her tits off the bedside, but Buddy understood that meant she was being considerate of his position, "And I'm sorry for bitching at you, I imagine it's not every day a young man like yourself turns into a giant fucking werewolf in a hospital. What did the doctors think when they saw you? Must have been funny, just walk in and this man's turned into a fucking monster."

Pauline forced a chuckle, and Buddy laughed back respecting her attempts to ease the moment. "They were absolutely terrified, where are they by the way?"

"Oh they'll get here in like half an hour, they check up three times a day to see if you're awake. It's been a few weeks since Halloween by the way, and you've been up on and off."

"Like, as a werewolf?!" Buddy went pale, sitting up best he could under the straps.

"Yep." Pauline gave a simple answer, "But we figured out how to solve it. Which is why I'm in the same room..."

She turned her torso to look his way before raising a fat tit. It rolled over his body, smooth and soft and wonderfully comforting. It was positioned to look him in the face and once the gown was raised off it, Buddy was staring her massive nipple right in the tip. Her areola had four semi-visible dots over it but besides that her freckled melon look as healthy and tasty as the night he remembered draining it.

"We figured out that whatever bug you got, it worked like the mutts right before harvest season. I thought that meant it would kill you, but considering you and the rest of town have had a healthy dose of our natural grown crops, your body's adjusted enough to survive. Whenever you'd wake up I'd nurse you back to sleep. I've gotten a lot bigger since then, bust-wise, you are a hungry fucking animal, you know?"

Buddy nodded, but his eyes had other focuses. Pauline grinned, nodding back with understanding, "This is the first time you've really been up much, but considering this monster schlong ya still need some milk, just in case y'know?"

She pushed her breast closer, now within range of his lips. Buddy didn't hesitate to grab her nipple and pull back. Pauline gave a gentle hum when his hungry mouth started feasting on her milk. She smiled down at his happy suckling face before turning her head the other direction. His bulge was growing, and it hopped higher when she removed the gown again.

"The milk wasn't always enough though... once in a while you really needed a special treat to calm ya down. Even back to 'normal' you could use some love."

Pauline spit in her hand and stroked his length. She was happy to watch him moan with each stroke, clearly not as used to having hands on his dick while human. She leaned over to lick at the tip as she stroked him upwards. He bucked and clenched to the rhythm of her gliding lips. Seeing his state, she scrambled with her free hand to grab tissue from a box at his bedside. She pulled a little closer to his cock, stretching her nipple in his mouth. Her lips finally took his head in, and the influx of tingling satisfaction and tasty milk was overwhelming. She felt his dick rile up and right on time her tissues caught a thick ropes of come. He threw the kitchen sink into that handful of tissues before unlatching her nipple to pant.

As Buddy regained his energy Pauline dropped off the bed. She walked back over to the bed with the walker, but it seemed less like she needed it more than she just kept it with her.

"Ah... I'd say I wish I could feel your pussy again, but I know what happened last time." Buddy smirked.

Pauline gave him a confused look, almost mocking him with her confusion, before making an exaggerated surprised face at her walker, "Ooohhhhhh no, this isn't something I need to walk. It's to beat you over the head if you try something stupid. Wolf or not you never seemed too bright too me."

She smiled at him with big twinkly eyes. He probably wasn't out of the woods yet with everything he did as a human and wolf, and Pauline's kindness had limits. Regardless of how Halloween went, the two weeks wasted, whatever came next, fucking Pauline made it seem worthwhile.

12