Pauline's Diaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion again was at a high, and I could not help myself. I rode his face, biting my knuckles to stop from screaming out in such pleasure. I was sorry it ended, but I had an orgasm bigger than ever before.

Frank slipped in me easily, and was slow and gentle as he fucked me. He whispered such sweet things in my ear, which I loved, but as a married woman I did not deserve to hear. I think that thought reminded me to tell him to pull out when the time came. He did bless him, and he came on my belly, and then wiped me clean with tissues. We cuddle and slept until 5 in the morning. Luckily it was a quiet night at the care home.

In the morning he said he was sorry for taking advantage of me, which was said in such a genuine way a tear came to eye. I kissed him on the lips, and told him I hoped he would take advantage of me again, and that it would be very soon. We parted smiling at each other.

Much to my shame yet again, I make no apologies to myself over the events which took place. There is sadness in my heart that I have cheated, like a common whore, on my husband, but my pleasure was great, and I would gladly do it again. God may strike me down for such a thing, but he has not been in the best of moods with my husband and me of late anyway.

January 16th.

I took Mr Cox to the kitchen and gave him the rent. It was 3 pounds short, and I still owe him the arrears. I stretched up slowly knowing his gaze was fixed on my rising hemline. He saw my panties under my miniskirt and tights. I will admit to wearing such a short skirt for his visit to gain favour.

He counted the money and told me I was short. He had me reach up to put the tin back on the top shelf, and I felt him close behind me. I allowed him to grope at my tights and panties. His fingers rubbed hard as he groaned with such lust. I closed my eyes hoping it would be over with soon. It was some minutes before he pulled away and hurried to the toilet. He was there for a short time, and when he came back he was very red faced.

My own actions disgust me, and believe me if it was Mr Taylor touching me like that I would welcome, and relish, every second!

January 23rd.

Frank Taylor and I steal every moment we can to be alone. We made love again last night, but it was hurried because of Mrs Benson, who is another woman I work with, and she likes to chat to me. I suspect she would get suspicious by my absences if they stretched for long than 10 minutes. She has already asked if I have a weak bladder, something which Frank and I giggle about.

On another darker note, Mr Sibley has not learned from his warning. He still hangs around the bottom of stairs, and I will admit I go up and down just to tease him. I scowl at him, but deep in my pussy I get such a thrill. It should not be the case, and perhaps I am not right in the head!

Mr Sibley watched Mr Wells pinch my backside as Mr Wells walked past me. Mr Sibley walked up to me and reached out his hand to do the same. I batted his away and glared at him. He did not like that one little bit.

February 1st.

Mr Wells wet the bed two nights ago, and I changed him and then his bedding. I feel sorry for him because he has no living relations. He does like to pat my backside now and then. Bent over his bed, I knew he was touching himself behind me watching my dress ride up. I told him he was being very naughty. I could hear him becoming more and more turned on and he asked me to jiggle around for him.

A minute or so later I turned round and he was sobbing a little, he said, he could not manage it. I know Sandra exposes her bra to him while he masturbates, and for the life of me I don’t know why, but I did the same. Even more outrageous behaviour followed. I grabbed a handful of tissues, and took him in my hand, and jerked him while he ogled my breasts. I begged him to keep quiet about it and he said he would.

Last night I was made aware Mr Wells had told Mr Sibley of the events he promised not to tell about. Mr Sibley wanted the same attentions as Mr Wells. He pinned me against the wall of his room, and forced my hand on his exposed cock. He has such a bulk I could not fend him off. In the end I squeezed his cock really hard, causing him to wince, and then scream in pain. He dropped to the floor, with the noise the wrestler Big Daddy would make.

Ms Appleby rushed in the room, and I explained what happened. She convinced me to keep quiet about it, not wanting the scandal to get out. She again reminded me that she had told me my dress was to short, and I brought the whole sorry incident on myself. Perhaps she does have a point.

February 4th.

It appears most of the residents know about Mr Wells and me, Sandra giggles about it and has told me to ignore their comments. Mr Taylor asked me about it, and I sobbed and told him it was the truth. I have never been so humiliated in my life. He told me he was jealous and a little angry, and then he pushed me to the bed and actually ripped my tights and panties off, kissing me all the time. He hastily put a condom on, and then he fucked me hard and with such energy I was amazed. We lay cuddling afterwards and all is forgiven. I’m still livid with Mr Wells, for not keeping his mouth shut.

February 11th.

I have been really bad. I am so ashamed of myself. God will strike me down for sure, or leave me to the devil himself. I have stolen money to pay the rent, even deceived people by claiming a robbery, and tearing my blouse. I fully intend to pay Mr Wells back, but even that does not seem to quell the way I am feeling. I deserve to be found out as a thief, but I have been so desperate lately I just did it.

Today Mr Cox received the rent in full and most of the arrears. Mr Cox looked rather shocked to receive the payment. He told me he was putting the rent up yet again, and when I protested he snarled at me that the couple he knew would be ready to move in to one of his houses, the week after next! He left and I explained it to Barry. My husband is not aware of the touching Mr Cox has done in the past, and he would surely go mad he if knew.

February 20th.

I have sobbed to Mr Taylor about my money problems. He is sympathetic and has offered me whatever I like. I will not take money from him, even in a loan; I have learned my lesson after stealing from Mr Wells.

Mr Sibley exposed his cock to me today. I told him I would stand on it if he did not put it away. He managed to kneel on the floor and put his cock on the seat of the chair. He knelt there with his arms open wide grinning at me. I picked up his jug of orange juice and tipped the entire two pints over his head. He did not like that very much, but I did.

February 27th.

For a day or two I have been disgusted with myself for what I did to Mr Sibley. Three nights ago I went and said I was sorry. He said he was sorry for exposing himself to me. He asked if we were friends, I said yes, and as I walked away he grabbed my ass and squeezed it chuckling to himself. His other hand, well a stubby fat finger, pushed right in my bum hole taking my panties and tights with it! I swear when I left the room I could still feel where his hands had been, and I had to pull my panties out of my bum. I told Sandra about it, she said I was gullible to believe him, perhaps I am that way.

Mr Cox came round yesterday, and the tin had less money in it than there should have been. Gloria has a new jacket and I am sure she stole the money, but I dare not confront her, because she looks after Barry with no financial reimbursement.

Mr Cox took me to the living room, again out of earshot from my husband. He said the couple were ready to move in. I was fiddling with a tissue over and over in my fingers. He put his hand on mine to stop my fidgeting. His hand then went on my knee, and he made the most disgusting suggestion. He said he had other business to do, but he would be back with a lorry to empty my house, but if he came back and I took him up to bed, then it would pay off the arrears. He even suggested I tell my husband of his proposal. Then Mr Cox suggested, well demanded more like, I should wear the pink nylon baby doll nightdress he had seen hanging on the washing line, and I was to open the door to him wearing it.

I told my husband of Mr Cox’s suggestion, Barry went mad, but I calmed him down telling him it would solve our problems.

“Shit!” I growl, and reach over to pick up my mobile phone.

“Oh hello William, I’m a little busy,” I say wanting to get back to my grandmother’s diary.

He asks me what I’m up to that is more important than talk to my future husband. My grandmother’s diary is but I don’t tell him that. Instead I give him a quick and rushed rundown of the two young men he found for me last night in the bar.

“They were good, but lacked imagination, you know me, I like the kinky things, but they just fucked me. I’m not complaining darling, and I am a little sore.”

“So what are you doing today?” he asks.

I look down at Pauline’s diary.

“Well, I’m sorting through a few old boxes. You said I should before I move in with you.”

He tells me I’m a good girl, and says he has to go and make his next million to keep his future wife happy.

I go downstairs to top up my wine glass, and have a cigarette.

I’m not sure I should be thinking like this about my grandmother’s words. I’m finding them a turn on. I do a search on my phone for, pink nylon baby dolls, to get the image right in my head.

So my grandmother did steal the money from Mr Wells. It sounded such a desperate act, and I suppose back then it was harder to make ends meet with her husband not working, and with no insurance money.

There is such a strong similarity between my Grandmother, Mr Taylor, William Lovett and me. Pauline and I both had or have older lovers. I suppose I should add Albert Cox to that equation, because she did actually marry him, as I’m going to marry William.

As I stub my cigarette out, I’m wondering how and why my grandmother stayed married to a man she had nothing but sexual relationship with, and would seem to detest him more than anything else, I guess I’ll find out.

February 27th.

I have spent an hour in readiness for Mr Cox, an hour in which I have thought of him as nothing more than a disgusting pervert.

My nightdress leaves nothing to the imagination. The flimsy pink nylon has two bunched straps on my shoulders which hold the top in place. The top shows a lot of cleavage, and pulls tightly under my breasts making them seem even bigger. There is a big pink decorative bow under my breasts, which gives the false impression of holding it all in place. It flares out from the bow to just below my stomach, showing to the full the matching pink nylon panties, which came with it. I’m pretty sure it is designed by a man to titillate other men when they see it, because as a nightdress, it really does not serve that purpose.

Yes I am wearing it again tonight as I write to you dear diary, just so I can describe the detail with a clearer vision, because yesterday I could think of nothing other than Mr Cox’s lust filled eyes taking it all in, and my God did he like what he saw!

I waited behind the front door for about half an hour; do not ask me why because my mind was overloaded with things. I fleetingly thought of wearing it for Frank Taylor, but after Mr Cox had no doubt got his disgusting hands all over it, the thought sickened me.

I could smell his aftershave just before he knocked on the door. I opened it and there he stood, smiling at me with such glee I felt physically sick. I looked over his shoulder to the same two faces in the lorry from not long ago. As Mr Cox came in I went to hurriedly shut the door, but he pulled it wide open. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in full view of lorry. His hand went round my waist, and he held me firmly next to him. He forced his hand down my dressing gown, and into the top of my nightdress, as I struggled. He was chuckling, as the two men eyes were fixed on me from their lorry.

He was looking at the men as he groped at my breasts. The driver, the man with the black curly hair, wolf whistled at me. I went to slap Mr Cox’s face, but he caught my hand and tugged me up the stairs. He shoved me back on the bed and caught my kicking legs, and held onto them until I stopped fighting back. He dropped his trousers and crawled up my body. He was like a shark, but instead of biting my legs, he kissed them.

I fought back when his hand rubbed on the front of my panties. All too easily my panties gave way, and the pink nylon was ripped from my body. He stared between my legs, and licked his lips. There was my pussy, inches from his face. He knelt up for a while between my spread legs just savouring his prize. The look on his face was one of someone about to enjoy an ice cream for the first time. I told him to get on with it, and he pushed himself up from the crouched kneeling position. It was then that I saw his cock for the first time.

Sticking out of a mass of mixed grey and light brown curly pubic hair was his cock, a cock like I have never seen before in my life. He was easily twice as long as my husband, and with huge balls underneath, that looked full to bursting.

He held it with one hand and smiled at me. Then he leant forward and I could feel his cock head nuzzle between my lips. I asked him to go careful and wear protection. He said, “Of course Pauline, a delicate flower like you needs to get used to a size like this, twelve and one half inches, but I’ll not wear protection, because I’m allergic to rubber, so when the time comes, I’ll withdraw.”

I felt it slip up me gradually an inch at a time. I opened my legs as far as I could to accommodate his penis, but I still winced and gasped as this vile creature entered me.

He was smiling right in my face all the time, and whispering such filth that I closed my eyes and just lay there motionless. He got faster and faster which hurt me even more, but gradually I got used to his length. He was watching my face all the time, although I could not see it I could sense it, and when I did opened my eyes, he was grinning, but having to cope with lust taking over his facial features.

I told him once again he had to pull out. He said he would for fear of creating a bastard with me. It felt like a hot spring erupting over my belly, and there was so much of it I thought he had been saving it up for years! Thick white streaks splattered on my bare belly, as I held up my nightdress up out of the way. As soon as he had finished I grabbed the towel, which I had slipped by the bed before his arrival, and wiped up his mess.

As he dressed I slipped off my nightdress, and grabbed my thick dressing gown. I stood to the side of the bed not facing him, with my arms crossed wishing he would hurry up and leave. I turned round and he had gone to the window and opened the curtains to their full extent. He dragged me in full view of the lorry down below, and pinned me at the waist high windowsill, and then wrenched my dressing gown off my shoulders and down my arms. He mauled my fully exposed breasts to the men in the lorry, and giggled in my ear as he kissed it. The men were looking up and grinning, watching Mr Cox pull, pinch, and knead my breasts, for his and their amusement.

I could not take my eyes off the men, and for a few short moments the grimace on my face hid a feeling deep in my body, of being turned on by such an unhealthy act. I struggled with my arms to get away from Mr Cox, as much as my mind was struggling, to disperse the wicked thoughts I was having.

Finally he peeled his body away from me, and I rushed to the bed where I lay sobbing quietly for ages, and a good few minutes after the door had closed behind him.

Again I am not happy with a reaction from deep within me to this, in fact I feel very uncomfortable about it. One thing I have decided on is that I will never go through such horrid acts again.


12