Pauline's Diaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Pauline gets married to Mr. Cox.
8.9k words
4.44
10.2k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

March 4th.

Barry spent a few days sulking about what happened. I remember his first words about it. He said it took longer than it should have done. He fixed me with an accusing gaze, until I stormed out of the room.

Gloria noted the frostiness between Barry and me the next day. She has a habit of not letting things drop, until a person gets so infuriated with her it would all come out in an angry rage, but dear diary, I have managed to hold my tongue.

Still today's events have glossed over my home life. Mr Taylor took me from behind. He was slow and did it with care and loving, as I held on to the dresser in his room. That night he still wanted more, he does say that he cannot help himself when I am around. I was called away while we were preparing ourselves. I left him on the bed, and the cheeky devil put my panties over his face, and said he would wait for my return.

As I went back to him I saw Ms Appleby opening his bedroom door. I hurried on, and there she was staring at Frank, as he lay on his bed naked, with my panties on his eyes!

I thought quickly because I could see Frank was smiling still. I grabbed Ms Appleby and pulled her out of the room. I told her we should not embarrass Mr Taylor. Then it hit me hard, was she going to sack me? I confessed to having sexual intercourse with him on other occasions. I begged her not to say anything. In response to one of her many questions, I even told her I loved him.

March 7th.

Ms Appleby has not told anyone about Frank Taylor and me I am sure of it, and thank God, she hasn't sacked me. But even so today I write with tears ruining the ink in your pages. Mr Cox left not 20 minutes ago, after spending an hour with me up the stairs on my bed again. I am getting ahead of myself dear diary, so I will start from the beginning.

I took Mr Cox, the snake, to the kitchen and gave him the rent. He had me explain why the arrears were not forthcoming. I reminded him that I had paid the arrears. He smirked and said he could get a whore to do what I had done for less money. I ended up in my bedroom without a stitch of clothing on, while he surveyed me like a family joint of meat!

He had me walk up to him. I pulled away as his finger found my pussy. He made me reproach, so he could spend some minutes groping me between my legs, while I shook and twitched under his touch. He had me undo his trousers like a woman desperate for sex, and had me straddle his erection. I was impaled for some time, bouncing up and down, and getting more frantic and desperate for him to come, and get this nightmare over with. His cock is big, and it hurts until I am wet, and I do get wet, much to my shame.

I reminded him several times that he should tell me when he is ready. This time he didn't, he reached up grabbing both my shoulders, and held me impaled on his cock as it burst.

I fled to the bathroom and washed myself. He pushed the door open and said that's another £5 off the arrears. I hurried after him down the stairs, and still naked as I was in such fury. He spun round and grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of my front door, and in to the street! The men were again in their lorry, and looked very shock at first. The fat driver rolled down his window and called out, was there a party going on, in which they could join?

Again as I write this my tears are not just for what happened to me, but because again I found it exciting to be seen naked. I do not know why, I get in such a state. Having those men leer at my naked body, and in broad daylight, cannot be right.

I am going to stop writing now, because my last few words could well be added to. I will say I'm still naked as I write this, and I feel I should seek help for these feelings from my doctor. The one blessing is, due to the pain killers, my husband had slept through it all.

March 14th.

Yesterday I was raped by Mr Sibley. Dear diary, details of such a vile act is not being included in your pages. Only to say he did not come in my unprotected pussy. I got on the chair, and felt his hand on my foot, and then my ankle. I looked round and Sandra was gone. I later found out she had heard a buzzer, which I did not, and she left.

Neither are most of the details of Mr Cox, again having sex with me on your white pages, and not once, but twice more.

I will say the second time has caused me even more concern. He took me from behind in my bedroom window, curtains pulled wide open, while the men in the lorry looked on from start to finish. These next words have taken me an age to write, but I came hard on Mr Cox's cock whilst being watched, something which he noticed much to my everlasting shame. Dear diary, I have decided I'm going to burn you, until all your pages are black and not one dot can be read.

March 29th.

I did not burn you dear diary, although I have neglected you. Sandra hasn't been back to work since the night I was taken by Mr Sibley. I've heard people surmising that she has come into to some money, or better well paid job. She had always told me I could work for her if I put my mind to it, but she never said what I'd be doing, just that one day she would offer me a job where I would make lots of money. Sandra never said goodbye, and Ms Appleby has suggested she was two faced, and for me not to bother trying to contact her.

A few days ago I arrived home to find my husband and Mr Cox deep in conversation. Mr Cox gave me such a stare that I withered on the spot. Then I found out what Mr Cox and my husband had planned between them!

The next day Mr Cox turned up to take me on holiday, or rather a dirty weekend. I was furious with my husband for agreeing to this, but in a perverted way it is does make sense. One last time with Mr Cox and the arrears will be paid. I did insist on the whole of April's rent being included too, before I agreed to such vile offer.

Although I love my husband, I wanted him to be jealous, so I dressed in one of my shortest mini dresses. I wanted my husband to tell me not to go with Mr Cox.

My dress was in dark blue from just under my breast to the hem. Above that it was white, with little dark blue flowers on. The white sleeves have a ring of blue flowers round each of the cuffs on my wrists. I wore a lavender coloured bra, and yellow panties under American tan tights. My shoes were tan coloured, and with a T bar, and 3 inch heels. My make up was heavier than normal, and I tied my long black hair up in a see through navy blue nylon scarf.

As I finished with my makeup I heard a knock on the door. I wanted a lightning strike to hit Mr Cox, because when he saw me dressed as I was, I was sure his face would light up, and it did.

He complimented me and couldn't take his eyes off me for a while. It was then that I didn't want to see my husband; I didn't want him seeing me like this. Mr Cox took me by the hand, and pulled me into the small room where my husband lay on his bed.

Barry's eyes just stared at me, he has seen me in mini skirts and mini dresses before. He likes the way his friends look at me, and their cheeky comments to me about wishing they were in Barry's shoes. Most of them are saying it in fun, but a couple of them have touched me in the past, and suggested I meet with them, alone. I did tell Barry once that one of his friends pinched my backside, but he said I should be more concerned if they didn't.

Barry's eyes were accusing, and Mr Cox could see it too. He slipped his hand out of mine and I felt it on my backside. He was making a dirty giggling sound, as he ran his hand over the back of my thighs. Dear diary, he did not even try to hide what he was doing in front of my husband. He reminded Barry with such glee, I was doing this for the rent, and he was happy I had made a special effort to please him with my choice of clothing. My skin was crawling when he said those words.

Even with his legs and an arm in plaster, Barry looked like he could kill Mr Cox, but a whisky bottle thrown on the bed gained his attention. Barry snarled at us to get out. All would have been forgiven if my husband had told me to get changed and I was not to go with Mr Cox, but he never uttered one single word.

I walked down the road on Mr Cox's arm, shuddering at the thought of people seeing us together. A glint caught my eye and there on my finger shone my wedding and engagement rings! I wanted to take them off, but as soon as Mr Cox saw what I was up to, he stopped me.

People passed us, luckily no one I knew, but they stared as anyone would, at seeing a young woman with her arm through a man of his age. My legs attracted a lot of attention as they do, but for once in my life I wished they did not.

Mr Cox positively beamed with delight as we passed people who looked in our direction. He savoured everything about us being arm in arm that I hated. I wished people thought we were father and daughter rather than, oh my God, husband and wife, as no doubt Mr Cox fantasised!

We stopped at the railway station, and he made a big show of telling the man in the ticket office, and a round a dozen people in the waiting round, he was taking his wife to Blackpool for a short break. Luckily the train came in to station before I had to endure more humiliation, or so I hoped.

We travelled first class, in a compartment with three office type gentlemen. I sat next to Mr Cox as he smiled across at the three men reading their newspapers. I do not think it was lost on him that the men were taking little glances at my crossed legs. Mr Cox put his hand high on my thigh. I shuddered under his touch. I wanted to move his hand, but as the train rocked, I saw a couple of eyes looking at me from the seat opposite, and I let Mr Cox carry on.

Mr Cox enquired to one of the men about an advert on the page of his newspaper, for the next James Bond film. They got into conversation about the new James Bond, and would he be as good as Sean Connery. He told him how his wife wanted to be a Bond girl! The man looked at me and said, "Well she certainly has the legs for it."

The next thing I knew was I standing up and turning around, so all three men could appraise my body.

I sat back down and watched their eyes looking me over. I knew the man directly opposite me had a slight erection. I did not cross my legs; I let him ogle me for the rest of the journey.

I sat quietly as Mr Cox held their interest by telling them all fantasies of our life together. Now and then when Mr Cox told them something with a sexual content, the three men looked at me directly. He held there attention by telling them I was always ready for sex, and how it was not just straight fucking that got me off. Mr Cox had no scruples about telling them, I was keen for most forms of sex and not just straight sex. I sat there much to my shame, red faced, but hoping the journey would never end and he would divulge more indecent acts of a sexual nature.

He turned to me, and there in such a public place, he kissed me full on the lips. To my shame I did not struggle, I looked at the three gentlemen in turn in our carriage, as Mr Cox's tongue explored my mouth. All three were spellbound with lust on their faces. Mr Cox at the same time as kissing me, pulled my dress up, making sure my panties were in plain sight. He sat back round grinning at the men, and kept his fist holding my dress up for the next few minutes. One man shot out of our compartment, and I noted he had an erection, and a wet spot seeping through his trousers, which matched the wet spot in my panties.

I'll never forget their greedy eyes, taking in my panties and the seam of my tights running over the top. One man even dropped his pen whilst pretending to do his crossword. I felt a trembling, sweaty hand groping around my foot and shoe, while his red face looked up between my legs.

We left the train and went to a hotel. Again I was on Mr Cox's arm, and paraded around as his wife. If there was anyone to tell I was his wife to, he would. That night he used my nylon scarf to tie my hands behind my back, and had anal sex with me. All I can say is it hurt. While I lay under him, he whispered that I had been a good wife to allow him to show my panties to the men on the train, and to let him tell the men the stories he had. He said quite casually that if they had asked, he would have had me go with them, and right there in the train carriage!

I wish I could say the weekend passed in a blur, but I remember every minute of the sex we had. I rarely spoke to him, which he didn't seem to mind. I answered his questions with a minimum of words. I never had an orgasm apart from the morning of the last day.

We were on the third floor with a balcony. Mr Cox sat in a chair with the glass doors to the balcony wide open. He had me stand next to him totally naked, and he then fingered my pussy. I came much to my shame watching a couple in the room of another hotel opposite looking on. I cast my eyes further along, and in the very next room there was a man watching and pulling his cock. After my orgasm I collapsed to the floor, with the eyes of the three people who watched, firmly embedded in my memory.

Mr Cox looked down on me with a grin. He told me I was an exhibitionist and he had noted that fact a few times.

I'm plunging my vibrator in and out my soaked pussy. Imagining going through what my grandmother had. I wish there was more detail and about every fuck, but she writes with a certain reluctance to tell the whole story. I know she was ashamed of admitting to liking it all, but then again I know they married, and maybe there was a willingness to be his sex slave, which I found with Geoffrey Baker after a while.

I shudder and push the vibrator faster, while tickling my clit with my other hand. My stomach dances and I gush. I lay there for sometime imagining myself on that very same balcony with my husband to be, William Lovett.

I turn the pages to Pauline's next entry

April 2nd.

I have been home a few days and my husband is a little more talkative than when I first arrived back. I'm hoping things will settle down and we can move on. The rent tin has enough rent to pay for the first week in May now, and I am going to keep it that way.

April 5th.

Last night Mr Taylor said he liked my little orange panties. I smiled at him and told him he was kinky. He asked if I minded, I said no.

Ms Appleby has kept me busy so I did not have much time with Mr Taylor, but I did have the chance to suck his cock. It surprised him, but he enjoyed it.

April 11th.

Mr Taylor is dead. He had a heart attack two days ago. Ms Appleby found him with my orange panties which I had given him. The police took my panties and I had to make a statement saying they were mine, and we were having an affair. They told me not to worry, as they did not suspect foul play, and it could be kept from my husband, unless after his autopsy, they found something else.

I was called away that night by Ms Appleby, to help with another resident. I kissed Frank and told him I would come back and finish off jerking his cock into my panties. He must have got fed up of waiting, and did it himself, causing the heart attack.

I have been in bits since it happened, and my husband said I should not get so attached to the residents, as they would all go the same way in the end.

Barry keeps on about the American's going to the moon, and if I don't cheer up I should go with them. If he found out about Mr Taylor and me, I am sure he would throw me out.

April 29th.

I went to Mr Taylor's funeral yesterday. Both his sisters were eyeing me with suspicion. His death was accidental, but the way I was being looked at was as if I caused it.

After the funeral the older sister came up to me, and she pulled me round the back of the church. She told me I was getting nothing. I did not know what she was on about. She slapped my face and I fell to the ground. She said I was working class, and had no right to her father's money. She put her foot on my hand and pressed down. She told me I would always be working class, and while you can take the girl out of the working classes, you can't take the working class out of the girl. She then pressed her foot on the back of my head forcing my face down into the mud. I think it was her sister and her sister's husband who pulled her off, or I really think I would have suffocated. Her last words to me were, "You'll have a nasty surprise waiting for you when you get home."

When I did get home my husband and Gloria had the look of hangmen on their faces. I was told a man had come round and told them I was having an affair with Mr Taylor at the home, and Mr Taylor was found with my panties around his cock, and the two sisters would contest the will.

That night I sat there and explained to my husband as much as I dared, even that was too much. He said he is going to start divorce proceedings, well he did not say it like that dear diary. I am sure you can imagine the unsavoury words he used. This morning the postman came with a letter for me. It was very official and when I opened it I fell back on the stairs. Mr Taylor had left me 190 thousand pounds, 9 shillings, and 6 pence.

I took the letter to my husband and he was as stunned as I was. He said I would be rich, and have the chance to start a new life. He handed me the letter back. I do not really want the money, I would rather Frank was still here, but Mr Taylor was giving me a chance at a new life. I took a deep breath and told my husband the money was for us, and if he did not divorce me we could be happy again, I was sure of it, and neither of us would have to work again, as it was enough for the two of us to live on for the rest of our lives.

May 4th.

I received another letter yesterday from the Taylor's, saying they were going to contest the will.

I showed the letter to my husband and he made a phone call to someone. When he hung up he told me I would still get the money, and not to worry.

Mr Cox turned up for the rent and I paid him in full. He went to touch my backside but I pushed his hand away, and then he left in a huff.

May 11th.

I have seen a solicitor, and told him the facts. He seems young but has filled me with hope. I have made another appointment to see him.

My half sister Gloria has asked if I would look after her and our parents when I get the money. I told her of course I would. She hugged me and we seem to be closer now more than ever before, apart from when she was young. Obviously I know the reason, but I might well have done the same if I was in her shoes. She even said "our parents," and she has always called her father my stepfather. It makes me smile that money can change a person so much.

May 15th.

Mr Spratt the young solicitor has told me to send any correspondence about the court case to him. Admitting to my affair with Mr Taylor and a few of the details, embarrassed him, but he has said I made Frank happy and that would account for a lot. He has said he is going to hire a private detective to gather information. It all sounds a little over my head, but he assures me it is the normal way of such things.

May 17th.

Something came over me yesterday. I removed some of the money from the rent tin, and I went and told my husband we were short. He thought for a moment but before he could say anything, I told him Mr Cox might expect sex. I mentioned that when we had the money I would never have to do this again, and only if he said yes, I would go to bed with Mr Cox. Barry said he didn't like it, but it would be best to keep Mr Cox happy, just in case the Taylor's found out and used it against us.

Mr Cox was delighted the rent was £4 short. I got on my knees and begged him not to force me to go to bed with him. I even managed a tear. I allowed him to drag me up the stairs, while still trying to protest. He fucked me hard on the bed and managed to keep himself in me until he was hard again. As he fucked me a second time I realised he hadn't withdrawn again, and I was still not on the pill. I asked him to stop, which seemed to annoy him, and he pinned my arms to the bed and fucked me even harder.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers