Pauline's Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he dressed he said he was going to tell me earlier that he need £32 from us to pay for the windows to be repainted. I protested, but he was adamant if I read the small print, I would see any such thing was down to us as the tenants to pay for.

So it seems he already had a plan to get me back into bed.

Dear diary this whole thing with Mr Cox is a trifle unsettling. My own behaviour makes me wonder about myself, and that of my husband's is equally difficult to understand. I've used an excuse that I am still mourning Mr Taylor, and do not have complete control of my senses. I still cry for Frank Taylor, but I hope that what Mr Spratt said a few days ago was right, in that I made Frank Taylor happy.

May22nd.

Dear Diary, a letter from the court turned up yesterday, announcing the case would be heard in July. I passed it on to Mr Spratt this morning on my way to work. Briefly he told me things were going well, and his private detective had gathered a lot of useful information. I broke down and cried thinking of Frank, and how he would hate all this going on.

May 30th.

The ambulance turned up two days ago to take Barry to the hospital. The doctor had visited last week and told us the plasters on his legs could be reduced, and it would be beneficial for him to spend a few days in the hospital. Barry's last words to me were that Mr Cox would be here in the afternoon, and when we had the money, he and everyone else could go to hell.

Mr Cox did indeed turn up that same afternoon. I was already for him wearing a tiny red miniskirt, with tan tights, the gusset of which hung below the hem of my skirt. I did not bother with panties. I wore a white halter top, which tied up around the back of my neck, without a bra, and clearly underneath my top, could be seen my dark hard nipples.

Behind Mr Cox stood the lorry driver with the curly hair, and his mate the tall and very thin younger guy, with ginger hair, and a face so full of freckles it was hard to see any white skin. I wanted to die when I saw the others, but it was far too late to do anything. Mr Cox as usual had a mile wide dirty grin. He looked directly at my nipples and said, "Well it looks like your twins are pleased to see me."

The older driver chuckled and nudged his mate. As he walked past me carrying a step ladder, he pinched my ass. The ginger haired man just grinned at me, and came in carrying a tin of paint. By the time I had shut the door Mr Cox was sat on the sofa. His arms outstretched along the back, like he was getting comfortable. He told me the boys would be painting the windows, and then he asked for a brew first.

I made them tea and took it in. They were all sat down now, and watching me bend with the tea tray. Mr Cox pointed out my tights weren't hiding much, and the driver, ran his hand up the back of my leg. I pushed his hand away, but he chuckled and pulled me back. I ended up sat on him as he held me round my waist from behind. His other hand yanked my skirt right up. I struggled as he licked my ear. Holding me tightly from behind, he began chuckling as I fought to pull my skirt down. The gingered haired guy dropped to his knees right in front of me, and pressed his face in between my legs. He turned to Mr Cox and said, I had a nice nest, not too hairy, and trimmed to perfection. He buried his face back on my pussy and kissed and licked as the driver, who had got his hand in my top, tickled and circled my nipples.

Mr Cox just stared at me with a smile on his face. He sat relaxed back like it was some sort of show just for him. I felt my tights rip and the gingered haired man lapped at my pussy. The driver was now rolling and pinching my nipples hard, and chuckling in my ear. Mr Cox leant forward and picked up his cup of tea and began sipping it. He held his hand up with one finger raised, like he had remembered something. I watched him reach in the inside of his jacket pocket, and he dropped two condoms on the tray next to the tea.

I struggled harder at seeing the condoms, but the driver hissed at me that I was asking for it dressing worse than a hooker. They wrestled me to the ground and the ginger haired man fucked me first. He did not last long, and pulled out, and threw the condom across the floor. The lorry driver was next, and rolled me over and put me on all fours. My face was inches from Mr Cox's groin. I could see his hard on, straining in his trousers.

I felt my halter top go slack, and a hand pulled it off my breast. The lorry driver told the gingered haired man to grab a handful, as his girl friend didn't have half the tit I did.

I was fucked from behind, while the ginger haired man tormented my tits and nipples, and all under the gaze of the tea sipping, grinning Mr Cox. I felt a finger push in my bum hole, and the driver laughed and said," If your husband could see you know sweetheart."

Finally he lost control, and grabbed my hips and dug his fingers in, and pulled me back to him as quickly as he was pushing forward. My fingers twisted themselves in the legs of Mr Cox's trousers. I looked up at him with my mouth hung open panting heavily. Nearly 5 minutes of fast and furious fucking ended, when the driver held me hard on his cock as it pumped into me. Mr Cox just looked down on me as I looked up at him, like this was meant to be. The driver took the condom off and dropped it on the tray and sat back drinking his tea, laughing.

Mr Cox told them to leave and come back to do the painting tomorrow. I sat on the floor when they left, my tights ripped to shreds, and my clothes in complete disarray exposing my pussy and red mauled breasts. Mr Cox pulled the hair from my face and stood up. He looked down on me and asked me if I always made such a fuss when it was clear to everyone, I was enjoying the rough treatment.

I waited for him to take his turn, but he did not. He just grinned down, and pulled my face up so we looked each other in the eye. For a long minute he just stared into my eyes, and then he said, "Pauline, my dear, I'll be back for dinner tonight, and we'll spend the night together."

He came back that night and I cooked for him, and sat on his lap watching a movie, while he fingered me the whole of the way through it. He took me to my bedroom and fucked me, as I leaned against the window sill. The curtains were wide open, and the light blazed behind us. A man walking his dog witnessed this going on, not quite believing what he was seeing. A couple of lads, no doubt on their way back from a pub, stopped and watched, pointing and whistling as my tits bounced freely.

I will not tell you that I enjoyed all these things happening to me dear diary, but I will say the attention of Mr Cox, and his two men wasn't all bad. Mr Cox seems to have found out a weakness in me, something that is so wrong. Dear diary, I am sure there is something wrong with me in my head, because this just isn't right!

June 2nd.

I went to Mr Cox's yard yesterday. I told him of his men groping me. He asked if they had fucked me, I said no, he said that is good, because he had told them I was off limits for that now. He said he would be round for the rent in due course, and expected the money or sex, unless I wished to pay him now. While I hate the vile creature, for a moment I could not move, no that is not right dear diary, I did not want to move. A sound of someone coming in his warehouse brought me back to my senses, and I left before anything more to happen.

June 9th.

Dear diary, since the day I was taken by the lorry driver and the ginger haired man, and then waited for Mr Cox to make his move in his warehouse, I have seen the light. This can't go on. I have become a slave to this urge to been seen naked, and fucked by Mr Cox. This will not end well if I carry on. I am cursed with this feeling deep inside of me. I have to fight this and become a proper wife again, or I will have to end my marriage for my husband's sake, as much as my own.

Mr Cox has somehow brought these things out of me, I curse him for that and how he has been able to open me up to his perversions

Barry is constantly going on about the money now, and far from making us happy I wonder if it will do the opposite. Barry has big plans for the money, but it feels like his plans do not include me all of the time. Gloria has suggested buying a house for her by the sea. Barry has always wanted that, and I wonder if their plans are more aligned than mine.

June18th.

I have been to the doctor and told him of my unnatural urges to display myself to others, which I have managed to suppress successfully lately. The urges are still there, but I am in control. The doctor is old school, and he has put it down to a lack of a sex life with my husband. He said it will be better when my husband is able to fulfil his duties in bed. He asked me if I masturbated, and when I said yes, he suggested that was unhealthy, and not helping. He told me, I should wait for my husband, and I was not being fair on him, going behind his back. Whatever would the doctor say if I told him about Mr Cox?!

As I went to leave the doctor said he had seen me about the town, and wearing my short skirts was not helping. He suggested I should cover up more, and I should wear clothes more fitting for a wife. I told him it was fashion now, and he looked at me straight and said, "Mrs Stone, too many women go around half naked, and you are encouraging unnatural urges by doing the same."

June 23rd.

Jimmy Spratt came round today and said things were looking even better. His private detective had made significant progress, and had found out a few things which needed to be clarified, but he was confident it was all good. Barry was excited, and he sat there holding my hand. It felt like old times, and for once I felt like we were back in love. Perhaps my recent past and recent sexual desires are fading now, and maybe we will be alright.

Mr Cox has been round for the rent, and while it was short he left without any sex taking place. He still wants sex, but I have told him it was my time of the month. To be honest I cannot remember my last period. With all that is going on, and the things playing on my mind, perhaps I forgot about it.

June 24th.

Dear diary, I checked my calendar and I went back to the month of May, and found that I did not mark the day of my period for that month. I have forgotten to mark it in the past, so I am not too worried. I'm pretty sure my period will be soon, as I have had an upset stomach of late, and a tired feeling.

June 25th.

Mr Spratt has told me that Ms Taylor is insisting on a higher court to sort out the money. He says either way, he doesn't think it much of a problem. It is pencilled in for mid July. I told Barry and he says that sounds good and soon we will be rich. He seems happy these last few days, and thinks we need to buy our own house, and dear diary, I am daydreaming of that now too. I told him I would like him to buy a car when his legs are healed, and to get rid of his motor bike, we laughed when he said there was no reason we could not have both.

June 30th.

Yesterday Mr Spratt phoned me to say his detective had been in touch with Sandra Smith, and she was not pleased about it. It appears Sandra is a madam in some sort of brothel! She would not answer questions. Her parting shot was she would not speak up for me, as she would have to tell the court, I encouraged the men in the care home, and she would side with the Taylor's.

July 12th.

It has been a while, dear diary, since I last wrote in your pages. The court case will be soon, and then I can give up work. As Barry said it won't be long now before I can become the housewife he wants me to be. I told him we could start trying for a baby again soon. He wants to have a couple of children. A boy and a girl would be nice I think.

Mr Cox came round yesterday and my old feelings are back again. I have managed to avoid him, but as I reached for the rent tin, he whistled quietly. I put my hand in the tin and it was empty. The look on his face was one of shear joy, as I stood there worried. The money was in there I know it was, and I am sure Gloria has taken it. Mr Cox took me from behind and I was so very nearly sick bent right over. He had me there in the kitchen. It brought back those memories of the men watching, and I could not get them out of my mind.

There I was on the kitchen floor while he stood over me with his huge cock softening, and a dribble of his spunk on the tip. Barry called to me and I jumped up and straightened my clothing. Mr Cox grabbed my arm and whispered that he had looked through my rent book, and I was also a week behind. I told him Gloria had paid him last week, and he said she had not. He left, and once again, I am in debt.

July 13th.

I confronted Gloria today in the kitchen, she sneered at me and told me Barry had told her how I had kept up with the rent, and if I told mum she had stolen the rent money, she would tell everyone about Mr Cox and me, or as she said, Mr Cox and his fancy piece. She promised not to take the money again, but her parting shot was to tell me, she got sod all for looking after Barry, and without her I'd be in shit creek.

I could not argue with her, as the court is days away, and I really have enough on my plate.

Jimmy gave me a run down of what to expect in court earlier today. It all got rather much for me, and I had to run to the toilet and I was sick, with all the stress, I have felt a little tired and rundown lately. So I went to the doctor and he said I looked a little flushed. I blurted out that I had been left some money, and gradually I revealed about my fling with Mr Taylor. The doctor looked over his glasses at me, and shook his head in a judgemental fashion.

He took some blood and said the results would be sent to me in a few days. I nearly ran out of his surgery I was that happy to get away from his accusing stare, and his obvious disproval at my confession.

I guess I will not have much time to write in you dear diary. In fact I am considering burning you and 1968 again. Barry will have his plasters removed in August, and I cannot think of where to hide you, because if he finds out the things I have done, I fear he will divorce me.

August 11th.

Dear diary, once again I did not burn you or 1968. You have a new home now, and so much has happened in the last couple of weeks I don't know where to start. You will be very surprised to hear, or maybe not, I am carrying Mr Cox's baby! Believe me that is not the only shocking news. I have had my sex life, the good, the bad, and the ugly, on the front of newspapers, on the radio, and on the television.

I did not get the money, poor Frank Taylor left to me, but I did get thoroughly humiliated in court, even the judge propositioned me. Most of the court case was a blur, and I did not really understand a lot of what was going on. I am going to be Mrs Cox as soon as my divorce comes through. Due to some ancient law the judge has ordered me to marry Mr Cox. He has a very healthy bank account, but an unhealthy sex drive.

It was the night the judge tried to get me to sleep with him that I decided my own fate. I went into the toilet at the hotel, and there she stood, Ms Taylor. She stared at me, and a slippery grin crossed her lips. It was all I could do to stop myself from shuddering. She walked up to me and said, "Laying underneath the judge won't help you. I have money, and money talks. I own the jury and have done for several days. You'll leave this world as a penniless Harlot who cleans the shit off asses, and can only dream of the wealth I have. Even this hotel you are staying in belongs to me, it will give you a little taste of what you will never have," She smirked, and walked past me with her nose in the air.

Dear diary, I knew complaining and accusing her of bribery would not work, but I was not going to end up penniless.

I phoned Mr Cox from the hotel whilst keeping the judge waiting. Mr Cox was round in a flash; I had barely given the judge the brush off, when Albert Cox knocked on the door to my hotel room. I sat naked on a chair when he entered. His face beamed with a huge grin.

For a few minutes I told him what I wanted, I would not let him ask one question. His face turned to a frown, and then a smile so many times I lost count. Finally he asked why I would agree to marry him. I told him I would never agree to that, but if the judge made me do it, I would. He looked puzzled, but he understood.

Then the weirdness in me, the weirdness that wants me to exhibit myself took over. I hooked a leg over the arm of the chair, allowing my pussy to be gazed upon. I told him the most important thing now was for him to write a will, making me the sole beneficiary to his assets. He smiled and said then you will marry me. I again reinforced that it was the judge who he would have to convince, to force me into a marriage I did not want.

He grinned now fully understanding if he did have the smallest doubt. He hastily contacted his solicitor who came within the hour. A will was written and witnessed, as I sat in the chair with a hotel dressing gown covering my naked body. I read the will while Mr Cox sipped a whisky. That night I allowed him the use of my body. The very next day he took me shopping, like I was his doll to dress as he pleased.

I lost the money which Frank had left for me, and the rather annoyed judge told me I was to wed Mr Cox. Mr Cox whisked me away and we went to my old house for the last time, to complete part of the deal. He signed the house over to my husband, and gave him a cheque for £5000. I suppose you could say he bought me off my husband. I will never love Mr Cox and he is fully aware of that. But I will do his bidding.

November 17th.

Dear diary, I never thought I'd put ink to your pages again, but here I sit heavily pregnant and married to Mr Cox. The wedding happened yesterday, but going back to the 15th of this same month, I was indeed given to the judge. The night was long, and the judge was thoroughly spent by the time he had finished.

I waited for him, naked, and as soon as he saw me he could not get undressed quickly enough. The glee on his face as he fucked me has imprinted itself on my memory.

The morning of my wedding he told me that the service would be conducted in the same way as it had always been since 1698. I was taken to the court by the judge.

I wore a long white wedding dress, my huge belly clearly visible for all to see. People around the courthouse gazed at me like they would a freak in a freak show. I walked in a room and there stood Mr Cox, Mr Harrington-Brown, a vicar with a white mask over his face, which I later found out, was to conceal his identity, as was the custom back then for weddings of this type, and another man who I did not know.

The vicar seemed a little hesitant at first, but announced why we were all in the room. Then he started reading from an old book he had in his hands.

"Today we are gathered here to perform a wedding ceremony as order by the court. Mr Albert Cox will marry Pauline Sinclair. Doctor Bernard Freeman will examine Miss Sinclair to assure all present she is with child."

The judge nodded and walked behind my, pulling down the zip on my dress. He pulled it down to my ankles and the doctor came forward and got to his knees. He listened at my stomach and ran his hand over it. He turned to the vicar and nodded, and then said, "She is unquestionably pregnant vicar."

Why he had to be so thorough was beyond me, and for some reason my dress was to stay at my feet for the rest of this ancient ceremony.

The Vicar continued, "Let it be known on this day that the woman before me is not lying to the court, that she is indeed with child. Mr Albert Cox, do you take this woman and her unborn child into your care?"