Pauline's Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband asked me to fetch Candy and meet him in my office. By this time a lot of the girls had gone off with some of the men, and the rest of the clients seemed happy getting drunk at the bar. I collected Candy and took her to my office, and there, sat in my chair was the Arab gentleman who seemed to sit to one side for most of the evening. He was in full Arab dress, white with gold trim. His two minders stood either side of him in Arab dress, but without the same trim. I watched the Arab push five gold bars across the table. My husband shook his head. A sixth gold bar was placed next the other five. The bars were small but my husband whispered each bar was worth £1000. I tugged my husband sleeve, and told him to take what was offered. My husband refused again, and the Arab covered up the gold.

I was fuming as Albert dismissed Candy. Six gold bars for a night with Candy should not be turned down. The Arab pointed at me and pushed 7 gold bars to the front to my desk. My husband said 12 gold to the Arab. Another gold bar appeared. I told my husband to accept, but he wouldn't.

The Arab now had 9 gold bars in front of him, and still my husband refused. The Arab thought for a moment, and then gold was covered up. I hissed my disapproval at Albert turning down all that gold. The Arab made another gesture and placed 2 gold bars on the desk, my husband said five. Albert took hold of my dress and pulled it, so the Arab gentleman could see my pussy, and they agreed on three gold bars.

I whispered to my husband that he had lost us six gold bars. He turned to me and quite casually said. The first bid was to buy me as his whore, and take me back to his home, where he would fuck me until he tired of me. I would then be given to his guards for their pleasure, and then disposed of. If I was lucky I'd be sold on again, if I was unlucky, I would be handed to the Arab's 4 wives, who would most certainly take great delight, in my slow, and painful, death.

My husband said he had no intention of selling me, and kissed my cheek, but I do not think I'll ever know if 12, or even 11 gold bars, would have changed his mind.

I was still in somewhat of a daze, when the Arab gentleman removed my dress in Candy's room, in front of his two passive guards. I lay on the bed wondering what sick treatment I would receive, but that was not the case. He sucked on my nipples and gently fingered me, like no man had done before. I came on his fingers with such intensity I could not help but call out.

When he fucked me he was slow in his rhythm, and deep. He whispered in his foreign tongue words I did not understand in my ear. They sounded very exotic, and yet I did not know what they meant. His dark skin smelt of some sort of spice, which I found quite intoxicating, it was a smell I have never encountered before. I came again, but he did not. Several times my arms went to cuddle him, but one of his guards stepped forward and pulled my hands from his body. It was a strange thing, not to be allowed to touch my lover.

He pulled out and stood with his hands on his hips. Both the guards pulled me off the bed and held my arms out, like I was being crucified. I was knelt before him, and the Arab gentleman pushed his cock in my mouth. I proceeded to suck him, and without the use of my hands to hold, or guide his cock.

The two guards held my hand's out for the whole time. The Arab gentleman said something, and I felt a hand on the back of my head. I felt the squirt from his cock, and the guard holding my head held me tighter.

I swallowed until the Arab backed off and dressed. He stood there and nodded at me with a smile, and then kissed my gloved hand and left me to dress.

My husband came in the room a few minutes later and he smiled at me. He said the Arab was pleased with me, and I had made him happy. I asked him what that meant, and Albert told me had he not been pleased, his two guards would have had their turn with me. I shudder to think what that would have entailed.

I went to my office and opened the safe, and ran my fingers across the gold bars. My husband stood behind me amused, I half turned and looked over my shoulder at him. I asked if he would have sold Candy to the Arab. He said he would have for seven gold bars, one short of what the Arab offered!

It was past 2 o'clock in the morning when we got back home. We lay in bed and I fell asleep with the slight scent of the Arab gentleman still lingering.