All Comments on 'Pauline's Paris Chronicles'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Oh, Joanie!

First, you tell us you're in Paris for 6 months; and then, a few paragraphs later, it's 3 months. Need a proofreader? LOL! And you're Pauline? The Perils of Pauline? Those matters notwithstanding, you have a 5-etoile gem, JB. I might have to add this to my favorites list. J'aime vos seins, et je veux manger la chatte - avec ou sans Calva, n'est-ce pas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting Perspective on #MeToo

Try to rape her, leave for a couple of hours when she protests, return with flowers and she'll fuck you and your friend as well.

Don't bank on it-you'll land up in gaol!

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago

It reads like porn; good porn.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 4 years ago
Calvados

I've never cared much for Calvados, but now that I know how to drink it properly, I may give another try. Thanks for taking me away from reality! It was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...