Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dunno, reminds me of something we saw a while back, probably coyotes but they're messing with the pumpkins so I honestly can't say." He tightened his gaze.

"Messin with the pumpkins...?" She turned her head back, now seeing one of the animals further into the garden, pouncing on something.

"You fuckers!" She yelled out, aiming her rifle. She had a lot of throwing around money for a simpler life out in the farm, but that came from her work into her farm. She might have been a little short tempered, but if her height matched her temper, her temper with anyone costing her money matched the height of her ankles.

BANG

In her anger, she missed the shot, aiming low yet hitting a paw. The animals may have been brazen but not knowing how else to react to the gunshot, they bolted back into the forest, flinging a chunk of pumpkin upwards from the most explorative dog. Dogs are at least what she thought they were.

She looked back at her coworkers, and they all exchange looks. All at once, they start over to the damaged pumpkins, assessing the damage. Only two pumpkins have noticeable damage, one of which only has scraped skin, the other was a bowl of greenish orange mush. The sight of what she assumes is blood makes everyone happy; hopefully, a damaged beast will try and avoid the farm for now on. Unfortunately however, they didn't kill any of them yet and they could only hope they would leave.

"What were those things?" Andy asked, nervously glancing at Pauline.

"Don't know, but they were here last year..." Bill said, taking a darting glance through the forest. "Remember when we had a couple smashed pumpkins last year? Those things were what I saw. Last time though, it was one and I scared it off quickly."

"Huh..." Pauline got on her knees, taking a closer look at the destroyed pumpkin. As she kneeled to the pumpkin, she was met with surprising pleasure. Her braless, padless, unmilked, fat tits rubbed against the ground. The bouncing around and private activities made her left breast extremely wet and it had already begun leaking. She knew both men would be staring at her damp spots but she was going to ignore them, if not appreciate their appreciation. Thankfully, her left side was towards the forest, so they couldn't see the puddle forming.

The men noticed, and had a moment while she was on her knees to exchange wide stretched hand gestures exclaiming how big their boss's boobs were. Her right breast was right next to the scratched pumpkin and its firm undrained state was larger in multiple dimensions by multiple inches. Eventually, her right breast gave way to attention and pressure and started gushing milk onto the pumpkins, her nipples fully erect. With their immature state, the pumpkin stems were actually thinner than her hard nipples.

She then jumped up and turned half way towards the men. She quickly realized her right nipple was also generously squirting and so she turned all the way around, gushing in a cone encompassing the men in a dry spot.

"Welp... if they destroyed pumpkins last year, they definitely didn't do this by any accidental means, huh boys?" She said.

"Yeah, dunno why they'd waste energy on that, the one I saw looked pretty carnivorous, and I reckon him and these new dogs didn't smash the pumpkins to eat out of..." Bill claimed, pointing towards the smashed one.

"Yeah, it looks pretty full of guts still," Andy said, pointing towards the shade. There, Pauline saw a pumpkin she didn't even know they'd gotten at. It'd been pulled from its stem and splattered across the ground. Andy seemed right though, it looked like the pumpkin's mass was all there.

"Well this is pretty spooky... I wish I at least knew what kinda dog they were, to look up why they gone and smashed my crops. Alright, one of you grab those two pumpkins for the trash," she gestured to the broken ones, "and the other grab that one for myself, I'm gonna cook it up." Bill grabbed the two and Andy grabbed the one and they all toted their loads back to her house. She had Bill and Andy do what little work she assigned them that day and made them pumpkin pie. Of course, she spent a chunk of that time filling Don's boy's next order of custom made unpasteurized milk, less sexually motivated than before. She now wore one of her massive expensive t-shirts over a very well fitted bra, both green with some short skinny jeans for her smaller figure.

As they all prepared to eat together, she stood facing outside, looking for the dark dogs. She now realized that they looked like they were in shade even outside it, and that they were indeed darkly colored, something else that was of interest that concerned her. Before she could even start, she saw a dog with its face downwards right at the edge of the patch. In an instant she ran outside, gun in hand. The moment to dog heard her high pitched voice yelling profanity at the dog it ran straight back into the forest. Bill and Andy ran next to her, confused.

"What were they up to this time?" Andy asked.

Pauline thought about what it was up to. It was face down almost like it was eating or drinking the pumpkin bits on the ground but that didn't make sense to her as they didn't seem to eat pumpkin...

"Dunno, but I think they're scared now..." she said, pushing her left teat's milk puddle out of mind, "let's eat, show those things we can still enjoy our pumpkins."

And so they did, and after working to 5 Pauline was alone again. She walked into her room and collapsed, tired of worrying about dogs. Realizing what Rory had asked her that exact morning, Pauline started to think about how odd Pauline's call was - if she had messaged early in the season about the potential problem, her random call would have made sense, just her checking in time to time, but she couldn't remember another call ever happening, or anything at all about the incident except for a year ago when a few pumpkins got squashed. She was now a little mad at Bill for not telling her, but putting it all together her sister's call started raising red flags she hadn't felt that morning.

With that, she decided to give her a call back.

She pulled her phone out and decided calling Rory would help her get a sense of whatever she was feeling, at least force her to answer quickly.

"Hello? Hey Rory?"

"Hey Pauline, what's up?"

"You remember this morning, when you asked me about animal damage from last year?" Pauline tried to be as calm as she could be when asking, even though she was nervous about the whole situation.

"Yeah I do, why's that?" Rory said, showing all the calm of a gentle wind on corn.

"Well, it worried me a little when you mentioned stuff from last year, and Bill told me it had been some strange looking dog. Thankfully, nothing new's come up, but it made me curious about them. Dogs don't eat pumpkins, right?" She was happy with how quickly she had decided to put together her ignorant lie. She was expecting Rory to either be thankful for everything being fine or for her to inquire about the dog and be more fearful.

For a few seconds, Rory did something that really changed Pauline's initial thoughts: say nothing. She took a 5 second pause as clearance to say something again.

"I looked it up and they don't. So, I think it must have been rapid or nutty or something. Probably not rabid, Bill says he scared it off pretty easily. Either way, is there any reason you asked me to check in particular?"

Rory took a second to respond.

"So... nothing?" Rory chirped.

"Yeah, did you expect otherwise?" Pauline chuckled that out, although it was an honest question.

"Well of course not, I was just worried and I know farms that have insect problems towards to year's end only for the problem to escalate next year. Glad you're alright, let me know if anything happens!" Rory seemed more cheerful, but she seemed to want to end the conversation.

"Yeah... you ok? You up for talking?" Pauline knew something odd was up, and she realized that whatever was up she didn't know enough about it to distrust or trust her.

"I'm fine, just calming my fears of something happening to your lil ol farm."

Pauline thought for a moment, and then developed a plan.

"Well, just as a precaution, I'll invest in a fence around the property. Would that make you feel better?"

"Oh, no, you don't have to pour money into something just to ease my thoughts..." her words puzzled her. She sounded unconvincing, like she only said no to be polite, but that messed with her thoughts on her being a villain somehow causing the wolves, or maybe she was just clever about it. She thought a lot on Rory, then realized the only reason she was suspicious was because of the coincidental call that day.

"It's fine, might as well prepare for the future, y'know?"

"Yeah preparing for a future you don't want should help keep you away from it, I get ya. But I gotta go, alright? Kisses!" Rory responded, and they said their goodbyes.

Pauline felt better about having a story for getting the fence without having to reveal the encounter with the dogs, but she was having none of Rory's stories. She was now very convinced something was up. But either way, she needed to relieve some tension.

She pulled the milker out, now with a new empty gallon jug inside and a few empty ones for the excess milk, and she planned on making a lot of excess. She pulled her shirt off and looked at her green sports bra. She got off her bed and faced towards it, gripping the hem of her bra. Taking her time and undoing her bra's hooks, instead of dropping her massive breasts out one at a time, she slowly worked both cups up her body. After the halfway mark, the force she exerted threw her bra up over her head. From midair, her tits slammed down onto the bed, causing the mattress to submit to their shape. She quickly took off her milk pads and threw them away. Then, she could oogle her full uncovered udders.

She thought back to her cravings for milk that morning, regretting milking herself uneventfully to quickly return to work making her pumpkin pie. She'd save a straight from the tap buffet for another night, but right now she was tense and wanted quick relief. She hopped onto bed and pulled the pump's hoses with her. As she landed, her breasts pulled upwards from her weight pulling towards the center of her breasts and her upturned nipples shot her in the face.

"Wooh girls, you've got something hungrier to feed tonight..." she smiled at the hoses and turned the pump on. Gently, she lowered a hose to her left breast and the suction grabbed her fat nipple inside. Instantly, the high powered hose filled the clear plastic suction cup and the surprise made her moan. She saw the milk fill the hoses and fill the gallon jug's bottom. She bent the cup upwards and disconnected it, holding it upwards. The milk inside disappeared and her chest stained the bed sheet. The suction was strong, but her reflex was stronger, and she needed the "Very High" setting to manage it.

She turned the pump up and worked her jeans off. Her panties fell and even though she couldn't see below her ribs, she could feel her clean shave, smooth like her breast. She moved her hand downwards and into her wet slit, already wet and slippery. She pulled on her clit as she reached back up to her nipples and used her other had to hold one cup an inch from her breast. She loved the anticipation of the immensely strong suction, pulling at her nipple even at a distance. It sucked it in, exponentially increasing pull as more breast came closer from the suction, and pop! She disappeared into the suction cup. Her breast then disappeared from view under all the milk and then she heard the splattering milk in the jug. The sound was a nice touch but the pull on her generous nipple was incredible. The pleasure was so great that she didn't wait to bring the other cup to her other nipple. She hadn't teased it well so she felt a little pain as it tried to drag her nipple deep into the hose. She was so stretchy and the pull was so strong that the nipple hid in the connection between the cup and hose. She squeaked for a second until it got to gushing as hard as the other, and now it felt like she'd let the floodgates open - now, milk ran down the side of the jug in a torrent, like a water hose on concrete.

Her had could leave her breasts and laying on the bedside, she had two hands available for her vagina. Fingers deep inside, she made the wave motion that rubbed her cunt and inner walls slowly at first. After she started getting into the rhythm, she started thinking about today's stress. Rory's actin weird, dogs are fuckin my pumpkins up, I had to deal with them with leaky tits... Andy saw me half naked...

She thought about that last one. She knew he was a dopey young kid, not even the attractive or interesting ones like Don's kids, but they were still weird. She wished a real handsome, sensitive man had walked in. She rubbed harder thinking about it.

If it had been someone who was as handsome and therefore in her mind as confident about themselves as her and someone she knew well enough to know their true selves, she would have called them in...

"Oh hey darlin. No you can come in! I'm just attendin my own business that's all. Oh this? Yeah they're real, take a look!" She thought about the thrill of someone's eyes on her, sucking her own tits.

She buried her face in her cleavage, imagining what could have happened with handsome yet faceless man. "See look, milk!" She'd say, letting it spill out into the folds of her nipples, "yeah, nobody believes they're real until they seem them squirt. I'm a pumpkin farmer, carrying the biggest pumpkins wherever I go. I got wheat too... kinda thought about starting a dairy farm. Wouldn't it be fittin? My neighbors and I respect each other, so no cows, but who needs that kinda holstein when you got me? Oh yeah, it's way better, I sell this stuff all around, bet I make more than my neighbors... it's expensive, so if you have the opportunity to suck my fat fucking milk cow udders dry... take it... right now..." she rubbed even faster and harder, thinking about him leaning down to her and sucking both her tits just like the machine.

This fantasy was stifled by the machine filling the gallon jug. It stopped sucking, and in her mind the man had stopped sucking.

"Oh you've had enough milk? I've still got so much more... oh my!" Her mind moved the story to him holding her small body up, letting her round tits hang down below her butt as he fucked her in the air "wow you're strong!" She mumbled to herself, now jamming her fingers in a much more phallic motion.

"You're... so... STRONG AHHH!" Pauline yelped as she came, continuing to finger herself until she rubbed herself raw and even that was a sexually intense feeling.

She collapsed on the ground, pulling her tits and the hoses with her. When they hit the ground, one making a wet slap against one of her kneecaps, they squirt even more milk than her natural leakage. The higher pressure popped one of her cups off her nipple and got milk on the floor and her jeans. She didn't care.

Looking at the full gallon jug, her breasts still felt heavy as ever, still massive and plump, lighter than her but only by tens of pounds. She flipped the cup still attached upwards and drank it like she was savouring a fine whine. The suction was still on but it could only pull so hard without anywhere to pull anything to.

Now much happier and less stressed than earlier, she changed the jug out and cleaned herself up. She sat back on the bed, hoses in hand and ready to reattach when her sex drive gave her an idea.

She walked outside to her roadside fence, phone in hand. She was topless and her swinging trickling tits left a surprisingly unnoticeable trail. She took a look behind her and even in the light she could barely see anything. She walked back to her porch and turned the light on: her chest was drooling milk but the darkness outside killed the liquid's reflected light. However, after standing still for a moment, she was already creating milk rivers down to the ground.

She could never leave her panties behind, but she felt a little more comfortable with her breasts out at night. A car driving by would probably stop to see if she was ok, being that she was shirtless out in the middle of the night, but she realized that nobody would be out here and if she saw headlights coming out of the distance she could run and hide.

She jiggled over to her lone, tall barn and rested against the side of it. Her goal was to run around and have fun out in the darkness while she'd waited for one of her contacts to come out. She'd try calling or emailing someone who bought her milk and see if she could make a special offer. Looking through her phone, she found it funny that even though the majority of her customers were interested in using her milk to feed their children or their patient's children, she only had guys and gals she personally met. Those people had all had milk straight from the tap.

Pauline thought about why those who were sexually motivated would buy her milk. Did they jerk off with it? Drink it to remember sucking it out of her big bouncy boobs in person? She didn't think too hard about it, but some people bought it consistently and paid even more than hospitals or shy mothers, did it do anything for them? She then realized this made the offer to meet with her in person far harder to resist. She was horny and ready fulfill someone's fantasy.

She was feeling extra frisky and was looking into calling an old man who loved her tits when she heard a car driving by. She ran for cover in her barn but tripped and pancaked onto one of her pancakes, and then she kept running. She knew she'd been in the headlights for a moment but hoped she had escaped an awkward confrontation.

After she thought the car had stopped for an unusually long time, the car drove off. Pauline sighed in relief and looked outside to check if the coast was clear. She saw two people get out of the car, and one shined their flashlight around the milk puddle she just made. They slowly approached.

Paline panicked, not knowing what to do and looked around the barn for some to cover up with. Near some dirty old pants she found an old pair of overalls. She heard approaching footsteps and wriggled herself in, trying to stuff her breasts in the pants. Her arms plowed into her squishy areolas and forced milk to drench herself and the overalls, forcing her to get creative, or so she thought before she heard her barn creek open and went to hide behind some machine she saw in the back of the barn.

She heard the stranger walking into the barn and flashing their light around the area. Out of fear of being seen, she pressed herself closer to the machine. Thankfully, her breasts found some room to spill out into and she lay them on the machine's surface. After a few moments, she began to question what machine she wa hiding behind and inside: she felt long hoses with her chest and looking through the machine in the darkness, it looked short, stationary without wheels, and unfamiliar. After feeling the machine for a second, she accidentally hit a switch next to a button she was assessing.

In an instant, she was pulled closer to the machine by her tits. She felt a strong grasp around one breast, yanking the entire mass towards the machine's center. The other breast had less of a pull but it was right on her nipple and after stretching her areola like sweatpants caught on a hook, it created a pull she felt more so inside her nipple than on her breast - the force was milking her. And not gently either. After realizing that the mechanical noise was whatever machine had started attacking her breasts, she decided to try and turn the machine off.

After trying to turn the machine off, trying a random dial, the pull from the machine suddenly increased. The tight bind on her breast became more powerful and pulled her away from the controls, partially on the cold machine. She now felt the pull on her breast start forcing milk out of her nipple at a slow rate. The nipple that was being sucked however began gushing under the intense suction force. The intensity made her yelp.