Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline then gripped her swollen sandbags up by her knobby knocker tops and spread them to her sides and pointed her knees slightly outwards. No longer hidden by her cream cannons, Andy saw her pink slit spread under a small, trimmed dirty blonde bush.

"Great! Now sit me."

"Ha! No."

Pauline walked by with his clothes, and as she shook her ass right by his face he gave her a hard smack. She seemed to ignore it at first, but turned her head as she left the bathroom to give him a sly smile.

Walking into the short hall that held the bathroom, bedroom and laundry room, she immediately saw her bright phone screen in a pile of her shirts she hadn't put away. She turned the washer on for a 10 minute wash-dry cycle for Andy's clothes and bent down to grab the phone, careful not to shove her wet tots into clean clothes. She had two missed calls from Bill and an unknown number.

"Bill's gotta be here!" Pauline whispered over her shoulder.

Andy had been using one of her cleaner bathroom towels to wash and dry himself off. She motioned him to hurry up and told him that if he heard Bill ask to use the bathroom, he had to lunge into her bedroom. He approved of the instructions and Pauline scrambled to whip herself off with a towel in her laundry room. As she did she called Bill back.

"Uh hey, I'm on my way back!" Bill said over the call.

"Oh really?" Pauline was happy she had more time to dress. "I thought you'd have been back right about now I guess, but I see I've had some missed calls, both of which were a while back..." She was multitasking, cleaning and looking at her messages while on the call, and saw that Bill had called twice a short while ago.

"Yeah, I made it to the store, right nearby as ya know, and I wanteda ask you about your thoughts on some hyper strong animal repellent. I got your .223 Remington rounds as you asked, but I didn't know what lookeda be what you were asking for. However, I'm convinced this was the best choice, since somebody here said they'd been dealing with the same mongrels we've seen popping up."

"Really? Other people been seeing them? Glad to hear they, aren't, just, our, problem..." She was shaking herself into a set of slim jeans.

"Yeah! Said he'd give ya'a call, heard anything?"

"What? Whose this you were talking to?"

"Somebody who said they're an old friend, if you didn't hear nothing I wouldn't think much on it."

Pauline held a lacy black bra, hanging like a parachute stuck in a tree. She stopped dressing to check the number she'd gotten a call from besides Bill's. It wasn't a contact and it certainly didn't look familiar, but it was a local number from what she could tell.

"Alright, I'll call him back after you return - now stop calling and driving!"

"You called me ya nut! Also I'm pulling in, see you in a second."

"Alright, see you soon."

She threw her tits into her bra, quickly and with some trouble. As she walked out of the laundry room, she saw Andy on his phone, watching her struggle.

"Hey stop staring!" She glared at him.

"What?! I thought we were cool with each other naked, plus you're staring at me!"

"I'm not! You have to be naked, I'm decent now, I don't need help milking myself right now and Bill's here."

Andy sighed, turning to his phone. Pauline fit both tits in her tight bra. She really might have been growing, but this bra was normally small on her. Afterwards she put on a stretchy dark red nylon shirt. It accented her squished muffin tops but the actual shirt covered her cleavage.

She bounced out to her front door, where Bill had pulled his truck up to. There, he showed the heavy duty animal repellent and described the man he'd seen in the store.

"I didn't really recognize him... he was above average height, with a little darker skin than you and I, definitely a little red here and there... dark hair, brown eyes..."

This gave her a few ideas who might've tried calling her, especially if they were dealing with these creatures too, but it didn't narrow the list down enough. With that, she brought everything inside onto her kitchen table to reposition soon. However, she needed to figure out who this mysterious man was.

She dialed his number, but then remembered that Andy was inside her bathroom still. While Bill had been leaving, Andy had run into the laundry room and dressed himself again, but still had a hard on.

"You're still in the mood?"

"I've been watching you bounce around, plus I've been jerking myself to keep it alive because I was hoping we'd hang out a Bill left..."

Pauline gave an exaggerated sigh and dragged him over to her couch. She sat him down in front of the couch and flopped down right in front of him. He caught her breasts in his hands; they were still firm, but now her clothes helped hold them up, making it easier to lift them. He bounced her clothed tits a couple times before looking up to Pauline, checking if it was acceptable.

"You may play with them, but nothing more and the shirt stays on." She said this with a mostly straight face, a small smile breaking through. The call picked up, and Andy began mauling her breasts.

"Pauline! It's been a while!" An extremely familiar voice responded.

"Yes, so long I must have changed phones since we last spoke. I'm sorry, who's this?" Pauline didn't know what to ask besides that, as she began to feel herself drift slightly. If who she thought was calling was actually there, calling her, right now, she was going to freak out.

"Oh no, you have my number I think, if not that's fine, I just thought I'd call from my work phone. This is Conor, main dairy farmer now, you remember?"

Pauline was struggling to speak now, with so many thoughts racing through her mind.

Her old school friend hadn't spoken with her in ages. They'd been so close before, but after he got married and they both had to work their farms, he didn't keep in touch as often. Usually this kind of work brought people together ironically, but she knew his wife wanted him to spend less time with Pauline. Hearing him call now was insane: was it simply brought on by Bill's run-in? Was he going to call? Why hadn't he called sooner? All thoughts that bumped around her head, and the sexual high from earlier began to weaken, her tiredness and hunger slowly returning.

"...Conor?"

"Yeah, we uh... not that long ago we-"

"Of course I know who you are!" Pauline said almost accusingly.

"Oh sorry, I just totally would have understood if you forgot, we've been out of touch, it's really my fault."

"Why are you calling?" Pauline tried to sound emotionless, not sure what emotion to convey.

"Oh... well I just thought about how you were having troubles with the wild dogs- I ran into Bill in the hunting isle, and I thought about how you must be doing, and again, my fault we fell out of touch, but I just wanted to check in and say hi... are you ok? Is this a bad time? It's been a while and I'm picking up mixed signals."

"No! Now's not a bad time at all! I'm sad we fell out of touch too!" Pauline let herself be excited to hear from Conor. Andy took his face out of her massive cleavage and began listening in to her conversation.

"Yeah? I did too! And with such strange times, it sounded nice to talk to an old friend."

"Yeah, I feel the same."

"Yes, especially someone who would understand what I'm going through, I could really use some support in these troubling times."

"Oh no! What's happened?" Pauline noticed Andy listening in. She made a mock anger face and stuffed his head back in between her red clad breasts.

"Well, it's a lot actually, and honestly I understand how jarring hearing from me after all this time must be. So, I thought it would be a great idea to grab something to eat together."

"W-what?" Pauline was very surprised by this "W-aren't you married? That sounds... sketchy."

"Oh no! It doesn't seem weird to me if it's not weird to you. Plus, that's why I'm calling from my work phone - as you may or may not know, I work with Rory as well as yourself, we're both farmers with similar business arrangements, and I think that while I want to return to being good friends again, it might take time and that we can have some catching up alongside business discussion. You know?"

"That... sounds fine to me, I'd enjoy that."

"So, are you down tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Too soon? I assumed you had plans tomorrow, we could meet another weekend or Sunday even if you aren't too busy."

Pauline would have agreed to see him now, if he'd driven to her home and had asked to talk over dinner at her house then and there. "Uh-no I'm completely free tomorrow, you want to come see how my house has changed? I've made some additions to the drywall you'd find funny." She chuckled.

"Oh I was thinking more high-end, at Busick's. I'd buy of course as I'm the one who suggested it."

"Really? That'd be sweet, but it seems awfully fancy."

"It's professional yet relaxing, a perfect place to catch up on lost years. Would six work?"

Pauline agreed and they'd set their plans into motion. Pauline slunk back into the couch and Andy sat next to her, curious.

"I think I've heard you mention Conor's name before, who is he?"

"Oh, an old friend... all the way back in middle school... honestly, my tits are probably growing right now, and as much fun as you might have milking me, I'm hungry as hell right about now, I've got a lot of draining to do, and you aren't even getting paid to be here."