Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 05

Story Info
Giant farmgirl milk tanks abused, a stressful confrontation.
8.2k words
4.12
10.7k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains huge breasts, lactation, reluctance and some bondage.

Author's Notes: Fifth Day - Part of my limited motivation has been trying to get a good, full, not-overly-length ending to Pauline's Pumpkins. I'll be posting the conclusion soon so let me know where you'd want to see me go next: my one non-Pauline story was super popular and I want to start another series of stories, one more free form to make it easier to write. Enjoy!

*****

Rory was sleeping peacefully in the guest bed. Watching her through the cracked door was Pauline, form fitting summer clothes stretched across her frame. Pauline was definitely tired, but she'd be damned to let staying up a little late mess her sleep schedule up. She decided to let Rory wake up whenever she was ready.

Seeing the backyard made Pauline excited. Not only did her pumpkins look whole and her wheat standing tall, but she could spot some strange shapes by the forest floor. It seemed like the dogs had been successfully caught! Closer inspection confirmed that there were at least two dogs near the tub of milk and with very little milk left inside maybe more had gotten sick and run away. Needless to say the future was looking much brighter.

Personally secure, she made her way to the barn. She wanted to call Conor in privacy, and even if it turned out he couldn't come over, she had to milk herself eventually and he'd love to hear about that. Before she could reach the barn, a familiar voice called out.

"Hey'r Pauline! Can I talk ta ya fora moment?"

She turned to see Brandon, a bashful, broad shouldered redneck rancher. Brandon had become friends with Pauline during school and his golden heart and sweet rosey cheeks were always welcome around.

"Hey Brandon! Good to see you, haven't had time to catch up with all this dog nonsense. You drive all the way up here to visit?" She looked around him to confirm his truck was here.

In addition to his own truck, however, there were a few other familiar vehicles. Different farmers she'd come to befriend and make acquaintances stood around. None of them looked too happy and Pauline's initial reaction was fear.

"...Did I shoot somebody's cow or something?"

"No-no-no-no they ain't here ta crusify ya! I woulda called ahead but this's urgent! We think we know what's happenin wit them dogs and we need tuh gather tha forces!"

"I'm kind of preoccupied at the moment," maybe talking to Conor was worth passing on, but being full of milk wasn't, "and besides I'm not much of a 'force' to gather, y'know?"

"Don't gimme that hogwash! Ya prove size don't matter none, 'specially wit that rifle! But I wouldn't wanta pull ya outta somethin personal with the recent dog in-fest-ation. Ya take care then, you'll hear about it on tha radio!"

Brandon turned to leave but Pauline was still confused, "Wait, Brandon! What the hell are you guys doing? You're gonna hunt the dogs down"

"Oh, nah that seems like a fruitless labor. Didja hear tha news? Fresh press on Agri-Carrier messin wit them dogs, and tha name Gittergut's been flyin 'round. We ain't gonna ruffle him up much but he owes tha town some answers!"

Some farmers behind Brandon nodded with angry approval. It seemed like a strange and dangerous idea to just... what, break into his house and make him spill the beans on what might be a sensitive issue? Pauline felt half tempted to request the small mob wait before going off of what she assumed to be half-baked news, but the only time she'd ever interacted with Gittergut was unpleasant. If he was behind some secret AgriCarrier dog project or something, they might as well find out right?

"Alright... but with the dogs around, y'all need to promise me you won't get yourselves stuck in jail, ya hear? Your wives'll have a terrible time handling the dog attacks if you aren't there to help."

"Oh don't worry 'bout us Pauline, we'll be extra cautious!"

The redneck caravan left her house, presumably to Gittergut or to recruit more mob members. Either way Gittergut if nothing else seemed professional and somewhat powerful and that worried Pauline. She prayed Brandon and the mob would avoid doing anything too illegal.

Conor wasn't with the group it didn't seem, so hopefully he'd be available to sneak by. He could at least talk. She called him in the barn and he picked up.

"Glad to hear from you. Got my text?"

"What? Oh yeah, about what you wanted to try? I'm super down. When can you come by?"

"I don't think I can come over now, kind of busy, but I'm down to talk and I can come by tonight."

"Good to hear, you alone at the moment?"

This question confused Conor. She filled the time waiting for his response examining the milking equipment, looking closely to be certain she understood each knob and lever. No surprises in the near future.

"I... happen to be yes. I'm in my car, sitting in Eastern's stripmall parking lot."

"Can you go somewhere private?"

"Why, you afraid somebody's going to hear me in the fucking lot? Walk up to my car and put their ear to my window?" Conor mocked Pauline, uncertain why she was so insistent.

"I can't have you over yet until I figure things out with Rory but I miss you. Right now I really miss your dick." In the background of the chat Conor could hear something turn on. He was familiar with the machine's churning and vacuum suck.

"Is that a milking machine? An industrial one for cows? That's gotta be the one Rory had taken from me, you about to milk some cows?"

"Well the machine's for cow udders. Even though I don't have any cows..." Pauline placed her phone on the milker's small control panel. She pulled a tall stool nearby and dropped one of her overly engorged breasts onto it. She made one large slap against the stool head followed by another lighter slap as it slid off the seat's limited space.

Pauline heard Conor's car door open and closed followed by some less discernible noise. Finally he said, "I'm alone now."

"You just run into a fucking bathroom?"

"No, that's not important. What's important is that somebody needs a good drain. That was a pretty meaty smack, you feel full?"

Pauline purred in response, hooking herself up to the machine. She set the pump to low and held her phone next to the hose. "I do, I think I need some professional help though. I put my nipples in the machine but they only suck so much out..."

"Well, you see the lever on the gauge?"

"Yeah, what happens if I turn it?" Pauline understood exactly what would happen.

"Well if you turn it just a smidge, it'll suck a little harder."

"I think I want it to suck a little harder."

"Then turn it up a notch."

"Mmm... I like that. I want to turn it up more."

"Hold off on that, I think you need some more stimulation to get a stronger flow." On the other side of the phone she heard clothes move and a zipper slide.

"What? Do I rub these big udders? How do I stimulate myself?" Pauline slid her pants down, holding the phone close to make sure he could hear.

"Well, when I wanted to milk you on the table yesterday, I found a funny little spot right between your legs. Why don't you start feeling around?"

"Ooo I like that, you're right. I think I'm ready to reach the next level. Should I turn the pump up?"

"Do it. You're gonna need more stimulation the stronger the suction, finger yourself harder."

Pauline's hand hunted for her favorite spots to rub, "I'm so sleek... and slippery... I don't know if my hand can do all this work by itself, do you have any suggestions?"

"You've got the milking equipment, but you need some stimulating equipment? I think I've got the tool for the job..."

"I know you do... cow milker and handyman, what a knockout..."

"Well if you need my kind of handiwork I think you should turn up the suction..."

"If I do, I want to be thinking about that tool of yours... show it to me..."

Pauline's masturbation was picking up steam, and when she didn't get an immediate response her excitement rose. He had to be taking a picture, fuck yes. She needed to turn the milker's suction up but she'd endure the teasingly inadequate suction to wait for Conor.

The phone suddenly showed a strange circular design with an option t0 "accept call". She was about to close it but "Conor Martin" was right in the center. Was he calling her while calling her? What?

She accepted and suddenly his face appeared on screen. He had a black eye and his surroundings were vague white tiling.

"Oh my god what? Hi, hahaha! What are you doing?"

"You never video call somebody?"

"Not... on my phone, have I always been able to do this?"

"Yeah."

"Neat... before we continue what's up with your eye?"

"I'd rather get back to the current conversation..."

Pauline snorted, "Oh fucking kay then, hope you're doing well."

"I'm doing very well, but unfortunately I've got a problem of my own."

"Wh-oh..." Pauline watched Conor's screen change to the camera on the other side of his phone. Center frame was a large, familiar penis. He was full mast and his hand slid it's lubricated length with methodic patience. Maybe it was the camera, but he looked larger than she remembered.

Pauline finished her thought, "That's a pretty big problem."

"Thanks. I thought we could solve each other's problems."

"I think we can." Pauline took a moment to find the 'flip view' button and leaned back. She used the small display of her view to position herself. Now, she had most of her enormous breasts in view, and between them her naked vagina being vigorously fingered. She hadn't realized it while blocked by her own breasts, but her pussy was absolutely dripping.

Conor grunted before speaking, doubling his stroke speed. "Those are some fat fucking solutions right there. Right next to my favorite problem to solve."

"And that's one fat cock. Can I turn up the pump?"

"Yes, please, oh fuck..."

Pauline's position required her foot to turn the switch. The moment she did she let out a happy moan. She looked past her phone to watch her nipples get pulled harder into the pumps but then she glanced back at her phone screen. Conor pulled himself harder like her nipples and both appeared even longer than before. Seeing herself and Conor's dick was so captivating.

"Conor... I-oh fuck Conor I think I'm about to solve my problem!-"

Pauline's phone shook like a rickety tractor in hand but she wanted to see him finish first. It took all her will power to stay upright during her climax. When Conor finally came, she slid to the ground. She cried out in irritated ecstasy next to her stool, hand in crotch thinking about Conor being inside of her. Partway through her orgasm she started kicking at the machine's lever, trying to relax the strong pull.

Following a few failed kicks she connected with the lever and knocked it into the off position. Free of the machine she could defocus and ride the dopamine. Time passed much slower in her tempered mind.

"Pauline! You still there?"

A distant voice brought Pauline back. Her phone had dropped next to her and on screen was still on camera.

She picked the phone up and rested it on her breast. The camera caught her face turned sideways.

"That was really good... but I want more now." Pauline huffed.

"You want me to come over later? Whenever Rory's out?"

"Yes, but before then can I talk to you?"

"You currently are." Conor snickered.

"Ok smartass, first of all: you are in a bathroom, aren't you?"

"Bathroom? What?"

"I knew it you fucker! I see the tiles around you! Which bathroom??"

"I visited Jessie at work and then ran back inside."

"WHAT? Why were you talking to Jessie? You're allowed to, she's my girl, I'm not jealous, but you talking to good friends of mine worries me because they always say shit."

"The conversation was about you. I didn't tell her about our situation but I wanted knowledge about what kinda relationship she thought you might want."

Pauline rolled her eyes, "She probably said I was trying to book a whorehouse for myself and ten men. I love her but she doesn't have the most respectful opinions on my sex life."

"She made jokes like that, but I asked her to be serious and she told me you really did seem to enjoy multiple partners. Not a 'whore' thing, but she said you're social and sexually healthy and that checks out with my experience. In light of that I thought about how I have in fact slept with multiple women, even if it's two, so maybe..."

His tone implied she could put together his next sentence, but Pauline seemed a little clueless. She tried to answer, "...Do you not want to be together then? Does it just seem like a fling now??"

"No! No, I feel romantically close to you and I feel like you're close to me, but maybe something more open would work... like an open relationship. That's what Jessie thought you'd enjoy the most if you were to get serious, and it adds up."

"Ok, cool. Dumb question-"

"You've never heard of an open relationship?"

"If I hadn't that'd be just fine, but as you've implied I like to stay sexually active and I've seen multiple open relationships."

"It's cool if you haven't. Not as funny as not knowing your phone can stream video, hehe."

"How was I supposed to know?! I'm not a phone person, I never video streamed with nieces or nephews y'know, you'd think they'd tell you right? Either way I have an idea what you mean, but what would it mean for us?"

"It'd mean we'd be close, stay each other's number one's for now. Unless we wanted that to change which we could. But. We'd be comfortable with sex with other people. A healthy relationship that acknowledges how much better life can be without judgement for enjoying multiple partners."

"So... ok, I can get behind that... maybe, I don't know I kinda thought this was like turning a new leaf and I might be jealous, do you have women in mind you want to bang?"

"Not currently but if we had an open relationship I'd be comfortable telling you. We can try it out and see where it goes, right? We always have each other and we can rewrite any rules we have whenever. Think about it and message me later, I've been in here longer than I should be. Take care!"

"O-ok bye!"

Pauline rolled over. Resting on her softened breast, she thought about what kind of relationship she was looking for. Was an open relationship it? Probably, since she slept around. Was that wrong? Justification? No, she realized, it was something they could dip into and jump out if it felt wrong. The opposite of a commitment, not something to fear but to appreciate about having an understanding partner. She thought about Conor fucking other women and felt comfortable with the thought, as long as she was his romantic love.

Maybe

It wasn't worth overthinking, it sounded like a healthier relationship than forcing themselves to only love each other. Rory was likely up, it was time for Pauline to clean up and head back in.

Rory sat on the couch listening to the radio. There was more news involving the dogs and AgriCarrier, but as soon as Pauline walked in Rory cut the news anchor off. Rory herself looked extremely nervous, clearly unhappy about the news.

Pauline walked through the door, hearing the radio from outside, "More news?"

"Yes there is more news, but nothing founded in reality!" She grew angry, "These news stations are grappling onto every little rumor they can find. I saw the deceased dogs outside and I am confident after we finally eradicate these pests my company's name will be restored to a trustworthy status."

Pauline hesitated to respond, "...yeah you seem pretty pissed, what did they say?"

"Not important, just some nonsense about how we 'gAtHeReD iNfOrMaTiOn On ThE dOgS bEfOrE tHe InFeStAtIoN' and that appears suspicious somehow. We barely knew anything about the dogs until reports of infestations came in. Also the fact that we knew about them beforehand just means we wanted to be prepared in case the population grew."

"Yeah, that seems like an easy accusation to debunk. What do we do now? It seems like you got what you needed, are we gonna commit dogicide or what?"

"Yes, let me take a look at everything back at the lab."

"I just made another batch out in the barn, can I grab that for you?"

"No, I just needed fresh milk to check for certain you had the chemical yesterday. Let me grab a gallon from the fridge and some samples from the dogs in the forest and I'll be out of your hair."

"Alright... In that case I'll leave you to your business and ask you to leave me to my own." Pauline glanced between Rory and the barn.

Rory nodded, promising privacy. Before they parted, Pauline gave her a full can of the anti-animal spray to blast any dogs she might encounter. Then she ran over to the barn to continue her call with Conor.

***

"You can park nearby but don't come to the house yet. I'll let you know when Rory leaves, she just has to grab some samples and then she's heading back" Pauline said to her phone. She now stood by the cow hoisting machine, naked.

"Alright great, I'll wait for the magic word. In the meanwhile start tying yourself up."

"How? I kinda need help when I start getting really stuck..."

"Well just follow my instructions to start it and I can tie you the rest of the way. Don't get stuck stuck or you can't call me over."

Heeding his advice, she found a very interesting way to sit in the hoisting machine. Did he know this from tying Denise up? Was this the first time he got to do this?

Thinking of Denise short circuited her mind, leading her in a loop of worrying how she'd explain everything to the community. Would everybody hate her? The town had become more sexually open in her eyes, considering how many people she slept with and kept as friends. Was it going to be a flash in the pan? Denise probably wouldn't be happy with her, and what would the good values of sweet ol' Riverlake be? Would she have to move out? Leave the farm? Was Conor worth it?

"What's that noise?" Conor asked.

Pauline became accurately aware of a straining noise nearby. The machine's pulleys were built for cows, certainly they weren't failing. But at the moment she was supporting her breasts with one wrap of rope connected to-

One of the hoist arms dropped a notch. Pauline's breasts felt weightless for a moment before dragging her downwards. In a violent turn of flailing and hoists, she ended up fully entangled, breasts hanging freely below her. The screen of her phone shined below her and she watched drops of milk bead around it.

"Pauline! Are you ok?!" Conor yelled through the phone.

It took her a moment to analyze the situation before responding, spinning her head to flip blonde locks out of her face. "Yes I'm fine! But I fell and got caught, it's really hard to move..." She strained to reach her hand out of the bindings, pulling to try and loosen the hoist lengths around her limbs. "If my phone dies or something, come over in like ten minutes. I haven't heard Rory's car leave yet but she should be out soon."

"Ok, I'll stay on the line!"

The two made jokes about how ridiculous the situation was and how it reminded Conor of a night Pauline found herself tied up in a school play. The conversation began to stagnate until the sound of multiple cars came from outside. They might have been other AgriCarrier workers, which might imply Rory planned to look at the samples at Pauline's house. She groaned in annoyance, but the voices that came out were not random workers.

"Find her!"

"She's still here!"

"Check the house then the barn, she couldn't have seen us coming."

These were the voices of other farmers she'd been personal friends with. Apparently they were looking for a woman, presumably Pauline, and not for a friendly conversation she assumed.

"Conor, get here now! Farmers are here and I don't know why-"